Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Hound
Today 07:24 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:12 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:43 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2020, 12:16 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
A smile bloomed onto the tom's face, "This is a lot of fun! I'm surprised that I haven't done or heard of this before!" He exclaimed, excitement coursed through him and he felt like a kit once again. A small laugh escaped his lips as his eyes glimmered.
@caswshay617
she liked his laugh it was sweet "ya well i thought you would like it, its one of my favorite things to do in leaf bare also ice fishing, here let me show you" she said before she let him go but made sure she was steady then she circled a small spot in the water with her claw and pushed it in and the thick piece of ice plopped out and she dove under after about 2 minutes she came back up to see him sitting in the snow, so she came out with 4 fish and dropped them at his feet,"hungry" she asked but before he could reply she slipped and landed on him he whole face turning bright red with blush
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Watching the younger kit get rejected broke his heart as the tom remembered his fondest memories as a kit. Marigold colored eyes looked around the clearing for a certain object. A-ha! Padding over to the warriors den and coming out with a wad of moss, Owlwatcher tried his best to make a moss ball. Keeping an eye on the nursery entrance while trying so terribly hard to moss ball the large tom finally did. Getting close enough Owlwatcher rolled in the moss and waited for the kit.
@Blissie Bliss
Petalkit watched as a warrior padded into the nursery. Her ears perked up as he looked at her. Maybe he would come over to her. Her heart dropped when he walked back out of the den. She settled down in her nest once again. Petalkit felt like crying. Well that was until Owlwatcher walked back into the den with a ball of moss. The kitten stood up. "Is that for me?", she asked. Petalkit begam to fawn over hik as she did with other male warriors. Her mother was lonely qnd she always wanted to have a father.

(She likes to get in her mothers business)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 10th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Owlwatcher looked at Petalkit, "Yes, just for you." Tossing the moss ball to the small molly, chuckling. Seeing the kit happy made him happy. No one should be left alone, the brown tom thought while Petalkit fawned over the ball
@Blissie Bliss

Last edited by Sweetie; January 10th, 2020 at 01:07 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Owlwatcher looked at Petalkit, "Yes, just for you." Tossing the moss ball to the small molly, chuckling. Seeing the kit happy made him happy. No one should be left alone, the brown tom thought while Petalkit fawned over the ball
@Blissie Bliss
Petalkit took the ball of moss from him and ran to the back of the nursery. She threw it towards Owlwatcher. "Now you have to play with me.", she meowed. The kitten waited for him to toss it back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 10th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The dry moss ball plopped in front of the hickory, umber, and white warrior. "Do I now?" Eyebrows raise and marigold colored eyes twinkling. Owlwatcher crouched his hindlegs raised, he scooped up the ball and tossed it back to Petalkit with a grin.
@Blissie Bliss
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead

Buckbranch practically exploded into the leader's den, eyes alight with terror. "Flintstar!" he gasped out. "Flintstar, thank StarClan. Are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need to see Tallmarsh? How did the battle go? How's ShadowClan?" The volley of questions burst from his throat in a matter of seconds. His nose was only a whisker's-length away from Flintstar, his tail anxiously snapping the air behind him.
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The Thunderclan leader nearly jumped out of his pelt when someone burst into his den, soon realizing that someone was Buckbranch. “Great Starclan Buckbranch! Give me more of a warning next time!” He snapped, glaring. He then sighed and smoothed his fur down, ashamed at himself for snapping, he disliked getting mad at any cat for no reason at all. “Sorry, I’ve just got.. a lot on my mind.” He then pushed Buckbranch’s face away from him with a paw, letting out a pained laugh. “I’d appreciate some space.” Flintstar usually wasn’t so wrapped up in thoughts that he didn’t even hear someone approaching his den, but with everything happening, it wasn’t surprising this time was an exception. “I’m perfectly fine Buckbranch, didn’t even get there in time for the battle. Shadowclan could be doing better.” He meowed bitterly, still angry at the entire situation. “Thunderclan could be doing better to.” He mumbled, finally voicing the thought that had been a center-point of his mind for some time.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

She hadn't had the guts to stand up for her clan earlier and an unsettled feeling had gnawed at her the whole way back from Shadowclan. Dustbreeze had been too nervous to admit it in front of the other warriors, but they hadn't said anything either. Her tail tip curled, the fluffy fur brushing against the snowy ground outside the den. It was better to appologize late than never. She could do this. The tortoiseshell took a deep breath claming her nerves.

"Flintstar... do you have a moment?" She called in, not wanting to disrupt him. Hopefully she was catching him before any of the others got to him. Her mind whirred, she needed to think of the right way to phrase this. Dust didn't want to sound pathetic before the leader, her tail curled even more. Her ears flicked sheepishly to the sides as she waited for a response.

@RedHead
Old January 11th, 2020, 12:29 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Starfall
(Switched to Honey )

Honeyflower yawned as she stepped out of the warriors den. The leaf-bare sun did little to heat her thick pelt. It was to weak with the white clouds that hung around it. That was to be expected. Snow still covered the ground and ice hung from trees. It was all so cold, but at least they weren't starving.
Stretching the large ginger and cream molly prepared for a day of hunting and patrols. She needed to do something. Stopping the warrior started grooming her long fur. A quick groom and she'd find some cats to go hunting or something. Maybe round up some mentor-less apprentices and teach them stuff. Can't have them never become warriors due to neglectful mentors. Honeyflower mused.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 11th, 2020, 08:35 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Smokekit got up from her nest. She yawned, exposing her small white fangs. She looked at her moss nest and clawed some moss off of it, turning it into a mossball. She smiled and looked around. She walked to a cat. "Hey! Wanna play?" She mewed, her eyes shining.
(Open)

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; January 15th, 2020 at 07:52 AM.
Closed Thread