Last post by ashtuft
Today 12:11 PM

Old January 5th, 2022, 11:49 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Ritsuka

~Mallardstep~

The black tom didn’t know where the best places to hunt were. He hadn’t really bothered to learn. He simply followed the scent of prey wherever it lead him. Today, he had picked up a strong scent of prey wafting from this general area. This is as good a place as any I suppose. He stopped without warning.

“This place seems good.” He meowed casting a glance back at Harespring. Well he made it here, that’s something. He flicked his tail and began the process of trying to discern the prey scents from each other.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old January 5th, 2022, 11:54 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
@Ritsuka

~Mallardstep~

The black tom didn’t know where the best places to hunt were. He hadn’t really bothered to learn. He simply followed the scent of prey wherever it lead him. Today, he had picked up a strong scent of prey wafting from this general area. This is as good a place as any I suppose. He stopped without warning.

“This place seems good.” He meowed casting a glance back at Harespring. Well he made it here, that’s something. He flicked his tail and began the process of trying to discern the prey scents from each other.
Harespring nodded and hummed, scanning the area himself. He could catch smell of many different kinds of prey, though the most prominent one was that of a pigeon. He branched away from Mallardstep, heading towards the smell.

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 5th, 2022, 01:54 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Harespring nodded and hummed, scanning the area himself. He could catch smell of many different kinds of prey, though the most prominent one was that of a pigeon. He branched away from Mallardstep, heading towards the smell.
~Mallardstep~

Mallardstep’s ear swerved towards the sound of Harespring leaving. He made a mental note to keep one ear open in case of trouble. Then he headed along his own game trail following the scent of squirrel. He came across it eating in a small clearing. He lowered himself to the ground. I’ll have to be quick. Once I’m out of the tree line it’ll see me. Putting power in his back legs he sprang forward. As expected the squirrel saw him and darted for a tree. Digging his claws into the ground the black tom outpaced it. He scooped it up in his mouth and crunched down on its neck killing it quickly.

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old January 5th, 2022, 02:19 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
~Mallardstep~

Mallardstep’s ear swerved towards the sound of Harespring leaving. He made a mental note to keep one ear open in case of trouble. Then he headed along his own game trail following the scent of squirrel. He came across it eating in a small clearing. He lowered himself to the ground. I’ll have to be quick. Once I’m out of the tree line it’ll see me. Putting power in his back legs he sprang forward. As expected the squrel saw him and darted for a tree. Digging his claws into the ground the black tom outpaced it. He scooped it up in his mouth and crunched down on its neck killing it quickly.
Harespring didn't take much notice of Mallardstep hunting, off on his own. He caught sight of the pigeon and dropped to a crouch, his dark brown fur helping him blend in with the trees and undergrowth around him. His blue eyes were pinned on the pigeon, which was on an oak tree branch high above him, and quietly snuck towards it.

Once he was close, he pounced. He reared up on his haunches and launched himself into the air, using his one moving foreleg to grab the bird, and quickly biting it's neck to kill it. He let out a satisfied him and climbed down the tree, using his lame leg to slow his descent slightly.

Old January 5th, 2022, 02:27 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
Harespring didn't take much notice of Mallardstep hunting, off on his own. He caught sight of the pigeon and dropped to a crouch, his dark brown fur helping him blend in with the trees and undergrowth around him. His blue eyes were pinned on the pigeon, which was on an oak tree branch high above him, and quietly snuck towards it.

Once he was close, he pounced. He reared up on his haunches and launched himself into the air, using his one moving foreleg to grab the bird, and quickly biting it's neck to kill it. He let out a satisfied him and climbed down the tree, using his lame leg to slow his descent slightly.
~Mallardstep~

As he slowly made his way back to where they had split up, Mallardstep stifled a yawn. I wonder if this will be enough to call it a day. He didn’t know Harespring well enough to gage his reaction to that suggestion. Oh well guess he’d just have to see for himself. When he came where they had split up he dug a hole and buried his squirrel. Then scented the air to get a general idea of where Harespring was.

Old January 5th, 2022, 02:31 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
~Mallardstep~

As he slowly made his way back to where they had split up, Mallardstep stifled a yawn. I wonder if this will be enough to call it a day. He didn’t know Harespring well enough to gage his reaction to that suggestion. Oh well guess he’d just have to see for himself. When he came where they had split up he dug a hole and buried his squirrel. Then scented the air to get a general idea of where Harespring was.
Harespring had left his pigeon near where they split, having dug and hit it away. He was still nearby, though this time hunting a thrush. He stalked forward once more, but just as he got close enough, the crunch of leaves under him alerted the bird. He hissed and jumped before the bird to get away, snatching it from the sky before killing it. He hummed and brought his thrush over, and picked up his pigeon to meet Mallardstep, his moth somewhat full. He tilted his head, as if asking if they were going to continue or not.

Old January 5th, 2022, 02:46 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
Harespring had left his pigeon near where they split, having dug and hit it away. He was still nearby, though this time hunting a thrush. He stalked forward once more, but just as he got close enough, the crunch of leaves under him alerted the bird. He hissed and jumped before the bird to get away, snatching it from the sky before killing it. He hummed and brought his thrush over, and picked up his pigeon to meet Mallardstep, his moth somewhat full. He tilted his head, as if asking if they were going to continue or not.
~Mallardstep~

Normally calm yellow eyes stretched in surprise. He’s a way better hunter than me! The black flicked his tail. It wasn’t such a great achievement, he wasn’t a great hunter, but it definitely made him regret being so doubtful before. Me and my big mouth.

“Nice catch. It seems you have your mouth full. Ready to go home?” The short compliment was all the rude tom had in him. He wasn’t one to apologize or be nice. Not to mention he was freezing and exhausted from running down the mousebrained squirrel. Why had he decided to go hunting again?

Old January 5th, 2022, 02:49 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
~Mallardstep~

Normally calm yellow eyes stretched in surprise. He’s a way better hunter than me! The black flicked his tail. It wasn’t such a great achievement, he wasn’t a great hunter, but it definitely made him regret being so doubtful before. Me and my big mouth.

“Nice catch. It seems you have your mouth full. Ready to go home?” The short compliment was all the rude tom had in him. He wasn’t one to apologize or be nice. Not to mention he was freezing and exhausted from running down the mousebrained squirrel. Why had he decided to go hunting again?
Harespring blinked in surprise. Was that a compliment? Maybe,? Probably... At least, coming from Mallardstep. The tom nodded in agreement, unable to speak, and tilted his head for the other tom to lead the way back to camp.

Old January 5th, 2022, 03:08 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
Harespring blinked in surprise. Was that a compliment? Maybe,? Probably... At least, coming from Mallardstep. The tom nodded in agreement, unable to speak, and tilted his head for the other tom to lead the way back to camp.
~Mallardstep~

The black tom quickly dug up his squirrel. Picking it up he lead the way back to camp. Now at least Thunderclan won’t completely starve.

Old January 5th, 2022, 03:31 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

~Thunderpaw~

"Okay!" @Darkside

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)