Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Luminous
Today 08:23 AM

Old April 25th, 2020, 09:09 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

echopaw flicked her ear in annoyance, she didn't like the answer...in fact she didn't really like shadowclan now. echopaw listened to breezefeather and nodded, "shadowclan needs a new leader." she laughed a bi before following after the silver tom.

@Arie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 25th, 2020, 11:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @kittygirl --

Breezefeather rolled his eyes. "Shadowclan can do what they want as long as they keep to their side of the border. As long as Icestar refrains from doing something stupid my opinion of her won't worsen but it will not better either." With that he lead the apprentice to a mound of dirt over which a single heatherbloom showed them that this was no ordinary place. "Echopaw. Go find a heatherbloom. There should be some close to here." As he sent his apprentice over he bowed his head and arranged the bloom that was already there. "Thank you mother... For giving your life in the protection of a future for everyone." He wanted to show his apprentice that at times... not everything went right. You would loose people in your life, people that meant the world to you.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:45 PM
love bird.

echopaw tilted her head at the mound and her mentors odd request, it didn't take her long to find a patch of the flowery plant. She trotted back before stopping dead in her tracks, this...look like a grave! echopaw continue forward and gently set the heatherbloom upon the dirt mound, "I'm so sorry for your lose breezefeather..." echopaw dipped her head with a sad look, she had lost someone too...but she knew it was best not to mention him...even though her feelings for the ginger tom were very much gone...the lose still stung and clawed at her.

@Arie

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
Old April 25th, 2020, 04:14 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Arie ]

Irisflame padded towards the border, the orange sky above her glowing brightly. It was hard to look at, and the sun ahead of her caused her to stop and squint continuously. She growled against the heavy light, gasping in relief as the trees ahead managed to cut off the light. Her eyes were sore, but she could manage. After all, it was hardly life-threatening. Even a cat who wasn't a medicine cat would know that. As she passed to the border, the strong scents of Windclan hit her nose. Cats, rabbits, birds, that lovely fresh smell of wind, heather... She bathed in the scents, delighted. If the feeling of clam had a scent, this would be it. She sat in the grass on her side, shuffling around to find the perfect spot. Otherwise, her twisted leg would get cramps and she'd find it very hard to walk. She couldn't help but feel impatient. Where was Breezefeather? Her 'pops'? Her starshine? She tilted her head, glancing back up at the sky. It told of so many stories. The green ivy rippled in the wind, its leaves tickling her face. She left it to lie in the ground, standing up to gaze over the tallgrass. She hummed in a steady rhythm, mind whirring with fresh thoughts of love and the two.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:37 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @kittygirl --

Sitting next to the grave he appreciated his apprentice's words but there was a reasoning as to why he'd brought her here to this grave. "One of the hardest lessons to learn as warrior is that... sometimes you have to kill. And by killing someone, you're taking a mother, a father, a son, a daughter, a friend away from someone else. But if you hadn't killed that one warrior, you would've been dead. It is a very hard lesson to learn, and I don't think I am ever going to come to terms with the deaths I've caused, nor the deaths that have happened to my family." Straightening his back he looked up in the sky, "But it is something us as warriors have to live with. Defend your clan with your life, and if that means causing the death of someone... such it is. It is a hard truth, but it is part of this life and part of what you're signing up for by becoming a warrior."

--

@Moon Lily

Breezefeather had been lying in the shade of one of the larger rocks throughout the sunset as he watched the sun steadily go down, and he'd accidentally fallen asleep. He wasn't exactly old but he wasn't young either. Sleeping throughout the day however, it was something he only did when the Void was still active in his chest... when it still tried to fight him for control, and sleeping was one of the best ways to quiet it. That was when he saw the movement and spotted the grey fur of Irisflame... His little love. Slowly rising onto his legs he shook out the kinks in his body that he always got when remaining in a lying down position for too long. He was happy to see her again, his head felt clearer but... the grief and void was still evident. He'd been doing his best to keep himself distracted by running out on the moors but that left the already naturally thin tom even thinner than normal as when the Void was this particularly active as it'd been for the past weeks, he slowly lost his appetite and he'd only been able to keep very little down and that had been after his meeting with Iris... He hated doing this to himself but the impact the Void had on him always varied and this time its grip was ever stronger and only loosened up a tiny bit during these very peaceful talks with Irisflame... Despite the fact that she was Shadowclan and that itself made the Void scream at him, throwing up pictures of the scene that he'd found Windwatcher in... The warriors, the guts and blood spilled all over the scene. But he walked up to her, making sure still to remain inside his own side, and rubbed his cheek against hers. "Here we meet again, Little Love. It took you a while to show up didn't it?" After that he sat down his tail flicking lazily up and down, but even in this sitting position it did nothing to lessen the visibility of his skinniness.. He just hoped that Iris wouldn't touch on that topic, but he knew she would likely inquire about it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 26th, 2020, 07:16 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Arie ]

Irisflame looked up as she heard a rustle in the tallgrass, a hint of a breeze being thrown at her. The stringy brown blades were as talk as she was, and it was quite easy to notice the movement in them. She was about to pass it off as yet another trick of the wind, but noticed a silver tail emerge from behind a large lump of rock. It floated in the breeze, twitching lazily. There was only one warrior that tail could belong to. A bubbly, kind, and thoughtful warrior. One that she would be meeting quite a bit over the best few moons. She'd be able to notice those black markings anywhere. A laugh bubbling up in her throat, she smiled widely as Breezefeather emerged, in his full form. She would hate to have only his tail present. That would be quite the show! She noticed his tired eyes immediately, though the shadows beneath them not concealing the dark look they'd taken on. The orbs still looked haunted, and desperately alone. It was all she had in her life force to not run across the border and embrace him. It was tempting, as she was beginning to grow attached to him, but she knew it would only arouse suspicion. She padded closer to the border, stopping a quarter of a tail length away. She wanted to remain as inconspicuous as possible. After all, this was a serious matter. A matter of love, or death. Or worse. She purred, smile taking up most of her maw. She dropped the ivy, eyes twinkling in delight at his presence. Breezefeather still looked trapped, so she tried her best to stay happy for him. For pops.
"Hey, pops. Sorry for the wait. Things have been getting complicated back in Shadowclan." She mewed, shrugging sheepishly. Her gaze floated down to his side, the ugly sight of ribs jutting out from his pelt. She felt a gasp emerge from her mouth, and met his eyes with concern. "Have you been eating? Why are you so skinny?"

Old April 26th, 2020, 07:42 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Moon Lily --

He watched her carefully, his eyes softening up softly, but with the mention of trouble in Shadowclan he grew slightly concerned. "Is everything alright there Little Love? It seems to be overwhelming you. Please don't say Icestar is causing you more trouble than she's worth." He knew he was in no stage to take on another warrior let alone a leader, but he disliked the stress that was slightly visible in Irisflame's face. She was too young to be dealing with all of this without someone to turn to or help her. Sighing he acknowledged her comment about his clear weight loss. "I've been struggling... Most of the time is spent out on the moors fighting to keep it at bay, as often says down when I feel the blood pumping and the thrill off the run. Soo... outside of sleeping, it leaves very little time to eat. And I've been struggling to keep anything down. It does that... makes me... eat less. Appetite loss. It happened before as well." With that he shuffled himself closer to the border so that he was literally sitting on the windclan marker, the markers scent easily blending into his own and masking it. His eyes were however drawn to the object that she had dropped. Was that a piece of ivy? It looked like that but then again Breezefeather did not know a whole lot about anything that grew in the forest outside of moss. But there was a scent underneath it, a scent he had not scented in quite a while... A scent that reminded him of rolling hills, laughter and concussions. The latter maybe not the most fun thing but... he'd enjoyed it while it lasted. Leaning over and sniffing with his nose he confirmed it... Yes it was a scent of the female he so very much missed in his embrace. And for the first time the void was not acting up at these thoughts. It was a blessing... Her scent had always calmed the void within him and he slowly lifted his head back over on his side of the border. "Is... is... it really from her?" he whispered with reverence.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 26th, 2020, 02:36 PM
love bird.

echopaw stared at the graze, taking in the words of her mentor. She thought for a while after he finished and lifted her head a bit, "I will do whatever it takes to keep my clan safe...windclan welcomed me...and let me stay even after I was a pain in the tail...not to mention gave me the best mentor...I've learned so much from you...you've made me a better cat breezefeather..thank you.." echopaw dipped her head to her mentor.

@Arie

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfbound considered herself at pique performance- her tracking and locating skills reached far beyond what she considered average. Her hunting and fighting no less exceeded all expectations (at least to her) so as she watched the marshy wetlands whispering their sweet tunes into the night it was no surprise she saw fleeting images of a cat. At first it was hard to tell if it was the cattails tricking her.. since the footfalls were soundless. A hunter of great talent or perhaps a figment of her overactive mind. The silvery blue tabby pushed herself up against the bark, watching.

The small figure dipped out of sight briefly which worried her but not much. They didn’t seem alert enough to have noted her existence either. Besides this border was mucky.. nobody could really tell who crossed where or cared so much to enforce it. Rumours crossed that shadowclan was dealing with riverclan... her tail curled in amusement. Good to know those scoundrels were getting knocked back a few steps. They wouldn’t be too invested in windclan trespassers... unless they wanted another fight.

That’s when she heard the daintiest of foot falls land just above her head- rather than scramble about fearfully she grinned waiting for a moment. Oh how oblivious they were! She remained still as a stone... allowing the cat to grow comfortable in their place. Than they spoke. Quiet the beautiful voice. Wolfbound grinned and waited no longer before sliding from her place. “Who would’ve thought Shadowclan cats would’ve missed the scent of someone on their side of the border. The rumours are true eh? That mucky territory of yours really messes with your sense of smell.” The blue ticked tabby remarked following her gaze into the distance and smiling before her silvery blue eyes settled once more on the young she cat.

Her eyes glinted soberingly “my my what a pretty face”

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 26th, 2020, 09:53 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Moon Lily --

He watched her carefully, his eyes softening up softly, but with the mention of trouble in Shadowclan he grew slightly concerned...
Gonna reply to this tomorrow! Things are a bit busy. Sorry