Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:14 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:50 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:05 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruglehorn View Post
Finishing her meal, and without leaving a single scrap at that, she padded over to Sandspeckle and layed down beside her. Honeyheart smiled with her whiskers twitching as the wind blew across the clearing. "Hello, Sandspeckle," she greeted her clanmate whilst wrapping her tail around her left side, "How's it going?"

Le cat looks like this:
The medium-sized she-cat looked up at the she-cat and squinted her green eyes because the sun was shinning into them. "Not much, just relaxing. There hasn't been much going on besides the battles going on," she said, "I wasn't in one of them sadly," she said yawning.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The medium-sized she-cat looked up at the she-cat and squinted her green eyes because the sun was shinning into them. "Not much, just relaxing. There hasn't been much going on besides the battles going on," she said, "I wasn't in one of them sadly," she said yawning.
"Neither was I," Honeyheart replied, looking out at the other clanmates who didn't get to be apart of any battles, "I've been practicing so much for a battle, too. I just don't get why Timberstar didn't choose us to be in the battle this time." The honey colored she cat lowered her head and sighed while playing with the grass at her forepaws.

Last edited by Fruglehorn; December 20th, 2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:16 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"That is great." Midnightpaw looked at her "whom is going to tell the leader that I am ready to be warrior?"
Darkblaze jumped he was so intent on spiritfrost he hadnt notice the apprentice approach "well thats your mentor job and she will do it soon" he said giving spiritfrost a lick

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:18 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruglehorn View Post
"Neither was I," Honeyheart replied, looking out at the other clanmates who didn't get to be apart of any battles, "I've been practicing so much for a battle, too. I just don't get why Timberstar didn't choose us to be in the battle this time." The honey colored she cat lowered her head and sighed while playing with the grass at her forepaws.

"Yeah, our time will come though," she said. "It is good you have been training though," she said dipping her head to the she-cat. "What have you been up to besides training?" she asked.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
"Yeah, our time will come though," she said. "It is good you have been training though," she said dipping her head to the she-cat. "What have you been up to besides training?" she asked.
Blackblaze walked out of the warrior's den and grinned then winced, still sore from the battle. "What's happening out here? I'm Blackblaze."

(Casually pretending he was in the Liberation)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:27 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Blackblaze walked out of the warrior's den and grinned then winced, still sore from the battle. "What's happening out here? I'm Blackblaze."

(Casually pretending he was in the Liberation)
The she-cat looked up to the tom, "Nothing much. Ah lucky, you were in the battle?!" she said sighing. She wanted to defend Starclan so badly. "What happened?" asked curious.

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
"Nothing, really," Honeyheart replied with a flat tone. She looked over toward the entrance to the camp then looked away with distress and jealousy flashing in her eyes. She closed her eyes for a moment and layed her head down on her paws. Hearing Blackblaze's voice, she opened her eyes for another moment, then quickly closed them and turned away.
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
The she-cat looked up to the tom, "Nothing much. Ah lucky, you were in the battle?!" she said sighing. She wanted to defend Starclan so badly. "What happened?" asked curious.
"Death, destruction,and chaos. And lots of blood." Blackblaze shuddered. "Not fun. Anyway, what's your name?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
"Death, destruction,and chaos. And lots of blood." Blackblaze shuddered. "Not fun. Anyway, what's your name?"
The honey colored she-cat looked at the empty Warrior's Den and sighed, standing up and walking over to a lone tree for some cool shade. She couldn't take the sun's heat as it beat down on her anymore.
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:39 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"I'm Sandspeckle and this is honeyheart," she said as she flicked her fluffy ginger tail toward the other she-cat. She watched as she went over to the shade. "I guess she just needs some alone time I think," she looked over to her with a worried expression. She wasn't sure if she had done something wrong or what. She then turned her head back to the tom, "The battle sounds normal, but what I meant was, who won, or is there a winner yet? Do you know?" she asked casting her emerald green eyes onto his hues. She perked her weird ears forward to him to listen to his response closely. There was a slight breeze int he trees that ruffled the fur of Sandspeckle. She licked her lips once as she awaited a response.

Closed Thread