Old February 4th, 2024, 07:02 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@Moonraven
Beastpaw glared at her leader, her sparse fur fluffing indignantly. Her mentor... Was changed?! No, no, no. How dare Tigersmists leave her? The teeny apprentice's jealousy towards her former mentor's new family grew. She felt so... unwanted. Why did Tigers have to leave her? Bitterness was replaced by empty sadness. Dreamlight was a beautiful name, but... She wouldn't be Tigersmists. Her stomach ached, constricting painfully, and suddenly its contents were splattered on her fur, muzzle, on the ground at her paws. Beastpaw was left speechless, staring dumbly at the mess. Her gaze hardened, and her walls went up. The apprentice turned to leave the meeting without another word.

(open)
*Tigermist saw the sight from the nursery, and she ran out, asking if Beastpaw was ok*

(I was looking for her lol)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 4th, 2024, 07:59 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar smiled softly as the two kits stepped up, delighted to see they were here this time around. The leader did her best to shift her weight around the branch she was on as she noticed her paws were becoming numb.

"Rosemarykit and Ravenkit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Rosemarypaw and Ravenpaw." A purr edged the leader's mew.

"Rosemarypaw your mentor will be Hawkfur. Ravenpaw your mentor is Swiftfire. I trust you'll both be in good paws." She dipped her head to the pair of apprentices. Once the clan finished calling out their names it was time for another set of reassignments.

"Reassignments. Brightpaw, you'll be training with Dapplebreeze. Stempaw, your new mentor is Dunecall. Birdpaw, you're with Gingersplash. Beastpaw, while Tigerfang is in the nursery, Dreamlight will be taking over your training. Dovepaw, you're with Softdust. Bristlepaw, you requested a mentor change, so Vixenstare will be taking over for Firestorm." Twilightstar finished.

The last reassignment was a little concerning. She hoped that whatever had Firestorm's head in the clouds was handled quickly. The molly's dream of becoming a leader will never be if she can't even handle training an apprentice.

"We've also had to welcome a new clanmate. Sweetpaw is a former outsider who will need to be taught our ways. Blazesong, I'll be putting you in charge of her as her mentor." She told the feisty warrior.

#wcmeeting

Swiftwind, Nightheart, Icedapple, Poppysnow, Moonfall, and Ivykit all listened.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 4th, 2024, 03:14 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail
Orangepaw
Wheatail
Softfeather
All cheered!

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 5th, 2024, 01:27 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator.
---------------------------------

Swiftfire's jaw would have hit the ground if it wasn't attached, and she stared at Twilightstar in surprise. Another apprentice? Had the WindClan leader been watching her training Dustypaw? Apparently something must have happened. Shaking herself into action, Swiftfire rose to her paws and padded up to Ravenpaw. She cast Twilightstar a look mixed with nervous energy and relief, and then she looked back down at Ravenpaw, her pale yellow eyes soft.

"Welcome to the only the second best day of your life," Swiftfire purred warmly, "I'm Swiftfire, Ravenpaw. I look forward to teaching you as best that I can." She smiled and bent her head to touch noses with her newest apprentice. Then she would gesture for the newly named Ravenpaw to join her as she returned to her seat.

She felt deeply honored to be trusted with another. Dustypaw was plentiful in the challenge department. How she needed to mentor Ravenpaw was yet to be seen. Their first training session would give her plenty of insight, she hoped.

@Ravenswings
Ravenpaw quickly padded over, listening intently. They pressed their nose to their new mentor’s nose before pulling back. Despite being nervous, they were absolutely ready to go learn to fight! And hunt. Suddenly the thought of getting badly hurt crossed their mind and their ears fell against their head, fear setting in. Ugh! Ravenpaw! Pull yourself together. This’ll be a great mentor.. I hope… Ravenpaw covered their fear with excitement, ears perked.
H-Hello Swiftfire! I’m so excited to learn! Could we train with Rosemarypaw? Maybe we could learn to fight? Or hunt? Or even climb! They bounced up and down, unable to contain themself.
——————
Rosemarypaw padded to her new mentor, extremely nervous that she wasn’t next to her sibling, Ravenpaw, as she padded to Hawkfur. She watched as they went to their mentor, excited. But ofcourse. She would see them around… Right? She felt lightheaded suddenly, tho steadied herself, continuing to her mentor briskly and immediately touching noses with the Tom. Hello. I’m…Rosemarypaw. Rosemarypaw mumbled, trembling in anxiety as she tried to gaze steadily into Hawkfur’s frosty blue gaze.
// @Micanomancy // Hawkfur <3 //

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 5th, 2024 at 01:28 AM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:35 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vixenstare

Vixenstare's fur prickled softly. Firestorm couldn't even take care of an apprentice? They're a disgrace to the warrior name!! "Not even a territory tour? Seriously?" Vixenstare hissed, feeling her blood boil. Oh, ho ho, she'd give a good talking to Firestorm for this.

Bristlepaw
WindClan Apprentice - 10 Moons

____

Bristlepaw gave a nod, a small whimper rising in her throat as she realized that she had gotten Firestorm in trouble.

Though grateful for Vixenstare's protection and support, the apprentice couldn't help but feel like she had messed something up. She felt guilty.

____

I'm so sorry for the late reply. I had a doctor's appointment for a shot.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 5th, 2024 at 09:38 AM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Mismatched ears perked up as the former queen heard the WindClan leader assign her a new apprentice. Brightpaw! The young darling had been an apprentice for some time now, had she not? Yes. Twistedpaw's sister, if she was not mistaken. Well then, she was out of practice... and with lesser spirits in regards to being given any apprentice after her darling Moorpaw's disappearance, but hopefully her and Brightpaw would get to the finish line and reach that assessment together. Now... if only she could find that young paw and get to know her better. The last time she had seen her... why, she had been a queen herself raising her dearest Ryepaw. Yet another apprentice who was long gone by now.

A small sigh escaping the demure she-cat at the thought, Dapplebreeze felt her fur prickle with discomfort as the newest warrior and apprentice pair besides her began speaking, their open judgementalness over a grieving clanmate disheartening. She had been surprised to say the least when she heard Firestorm's apprentice had asked to have her mentor replaced, and yet... what followed was a conversation the polite warrior would have much preferred to not even overhear... not because of the rudeness of eavesdropping, stars no. Because of her wish to rip the ears of both cats involved. Brindlepaw was hardly a new apprentice at ten moons of age. Firestorm was not her first mentor. Impossible to be, considering how young the warrior was when compared to the apprentices' age and how her first moons as a warrior were spent in the medicine cat's den with an injury gained in battle! Which meant that Brindlepaw must have gone through multiple mentors and had not once shown the initiative to go towards them herself and ask for a lesson. She must have also never been in a patrol, or done anything for the clan. Four moons of nothing but wasting time in the camp and not taking action until her current mentor was grieving the loss of family? Oh, what a despicable young lass...

The senior warrior couldn't help herself. Dark blue orbs landed on the pair with a look of utmost disappointment in them. She hoped Vixenstare would be able to rid Brindlepaw of this inability to empathize with her own clanmates, but judging from her own words, it seemed the warrior was either unaware of the situation surrounding Firestorm or did not care. Either way, neither spoke of a training routine in which the apprentice would learn to think of others, and the patched she-cat found herself worrying for WindClan's future. Had the clan really fallen so low that they couldn't even show understanding for another if it did not directly benefit them? The older molly had always put the needs of the clan before herself. She understood the frustration that came with feeling as though not enough was being done. But when the very paw complaining of such things had evidently taken no steps towards bettering her situation before complaining to the leader... well... it was a letdown to say the least.

Shaking her head as she turned her attention from the gabbing felines, Dapplebreeze stood, eager to put some distance between herself and the distasteful pair. She had an apprentice to find herself, in any case. One to make plans for the future and see how far behind she was in her education. It would give her a good grasp on what she was dealing with. On whether she had a driven, well meaning apprentice to teach full of vim and the will to work hard and prove herself... or another Brindlepaw to contend with.

@MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
| Not sure if Brightpaw is at the meeting or not? Thought they could get together if yes. If not, feel free to VM me so we can work something out and figure out how much Brightpaw needs to train before assessment? |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:48 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Dustypaw sighed. The usual - reassignments, because apparently half of the clan was unable to fullfill their mentoring duties.. He squinted a little when he heard that Swiftfire had another apprentice, and he shot Ravenpaw a little glare, followed by another one at his mentor. Ugh, it was one of those really excitable ones. He hoped Swiftfire would ever take them out for training together.

@Tiabirb (swiftfire mention)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Applefrost's brows furrowed as Twilightstar began doing apprentice ceremonies. How many reassignments would there be this time, because of incompetent warriors? Oh, there were some kits being apprenticed, though. His gaze settled on Rosemarypaw and Ravenpaw, and he hoped they wouldn't be the type of apprentice that went missing after their first moon of apprenticeship. If he recalled correctly, WindClan didn't have many warrior ceremonys as of lately. It was a bit disappointing that even with the amount of reassignments, he still didn't have an apprentice, but oh well. He'd get over it, he could always help other apprentices with training and one day, his time as a mentor would surely come.

Next meeting, half of the apprentices that just got reassigned would probably get a new mentor again. It was really frustrating, but he supposed in the end, there had to be some warrior that sticked. Ooh - a new clanmate? That was always interesting. He let his piercing amber orbs landed on Sweetpaw, and he hoped she would settle into the clan well. New WindClan members were always good!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 5th, 2024, 12:52 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Rosemarypaw padded to her new mentor, extremely nervous that she wasn’t next to her sibling, Ravenpaw, as she padded to Hawkfur. She watched as they went to their mentor, excited. But ofcourse. She would see them around… Right? She felt lightheaded suddenly, tho steadied herself, continuing to her mentor briskly and immediately touching noses with the Tom. Hello. I’m…Rosemarypaw. Rosemarypaw mumbled, trembling in anxiety as she tried to gaze steadily into Hawkfur’s frosty blue gaze.
// @Micanomancy // Hawkfur <3 //
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with white undersides, paws and sky-blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The red tom felt the ground slipping away beneath him as he heard his name called. No. No, no if he was being assigned a new apprentice... Hawkfur knew Locustpaw was missing. He had known the moment he hadn't seen Locustpaw in the apprentice den, his scent stale. After combing the territory for the wayward apprentice, hoping to find him... This was the final slice that severed Hawkfur's hope that Locustpaw was still out there, and that he would still be Hawkfur's apprentice. Sure, he had only known Locustpaw for a short while, and every single time they interacted was a slew of insults to his face, but... had it been so bad Locustpaw ran away?

Hawkfur swayed slightly where he sat, trying to control his breathing. When Rosemarypaw approached him, he was frozen to the spot, unable to move as she reached up and touched noses with him. As if an electric shock passed between them he flinched away, eyes wide, before wrestling his body and mind under control and forcing himself to relax. At least physically. "Ah--er, h-hello Rosemarypaw." He swallowed, took a deep breath and tried again. "I'm sure you are very excited for your training. We'll begin tomorrow morning, alright?" He'd do better this time; he'd figure out whatever went wrong and fix it. He wouldn't let this little molly in front of him down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 5th, 2024, 01:21 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

v Mentions v
@Katiethewolfchild - Birdpaw Mention

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - 30 Moons

____

Gingersplash looked around in the crowd for her apprentice. Birdpaw, was it?

Her eyes widened as she realized that Birdpaw was suddenly all up in front of her. She jumped.

''Great StarClan, Birdpaw! You scared me out of my fur!''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.