Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Today 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:57 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Today 10:56 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

~ @Rosemew ~

A ginger somalli cat padded through the undergrowth after finding his way out of the Windclan camp. A sound hummed through his throat as he walked. The sun ray hit his pelt, warming it up. He couldn't remember the last time the sun had shown and it felt like moons since it wasn't cold. The sunshine felt good on his fur.

Aspenflight took his usual walk through the territory to get his mind off of everything he came to let out this afternoon. The tom could scent a mingle of different prey scents, his mouth beginning to water at the thought of food. Aspenflight didn't come out to hunt, so he didn't stop to catch anything.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 8th, 2019, 06:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Rosemew ~

A ginger somalli cat padded through the undergrowth after finding his way out of the Windclan camp. A sound hummed through his throat as he walked. The sun ray hit his pelt, warming it up. He couldn't remember the last time the sun had shown and it felt like moons since it wasn't cold. The sunshine felt good on his fur.

Aspenflight took his usual walk through the territory to get his mind off of everything he came to let out this afternoon. The tom could scent a mingle of different prey scents, his mouth beginning to water at the thought of food. Aspenflight didn't come out to hunt, so he didn't stop to catch anything.
The blonde feline made his way from a few thickets, coming out with some moss, which he luckily found. Though, he slightly wandered if it would ever be good use, knowing there wasn't any water near the medicine den. So he would have to possibly go all the way to pond possibly.
Beepaw swiveled his ears, hearing pawsteps. Of course, there were multiple other cats in the territory, hunting.
Furrowing his brows, he scrunched up his nose as he huffed lightly. Though, he raised a brow seeing a ginger tom, walking leisurely in the sun.
Perhaps he was a big fan of the warm weather. The bobtail shrugged, carrying on. He began to pad, going back to the camp.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 8th, 2019, 07:13 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Tripaw was looking around, enjoying nature.

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 8th, 2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old April 8th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
Tripaw was looking around, enjoying nature.
"Hi, Tripaw!" Ospreywing called to the three-legged feline.
Old April 8th, 2019, 08:43 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Hazelflower couldn't have been more grateful for the support lent by Cottonspirit and she graciously took it, though kept most of her weight firmly planted on the ground as to not case them both fall of balance. Still though, the molly kept in sync with her friend, paws delicately picking their way through the new-leaf growth. Hazelflower took a deep breath. "The Hazelflower before kits?" She mused with a warm smile, though she was secretly thankful for her kits. They had changed her life in ways she could never imagine, though.. admittedly, she had been a lot more adventurous and well, juvenile in her young age. Granted at the time she had suffered from poor self-esteem. "I can be old me with a twist. Maybe it is time for me to start branching out..." The feline relinquished, chuckling along with her good friend.
He shot a smile at her as they padded through the short newly grown grass. He was happy that they were together and Cottonspirit couldn’t help but feel excited. It had just been so long since they had done this “Oh yes! I love you the way you are of course Hazel!” He said smiling, the only reason he had chosen those words were because, no doubt, she was a little bit more outgoing then. As the bright sunlight shone on his white pelt he could feel it peeking through onto his skin. He looked over at her with a slight chuckle “Nobody can have to many friends I suppose.” It was something that Cotton had found to be true for as long as he could remember and he was all for that philosophy so when his best friend wanted to branch out he wanted to help her.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 8th, 2019, 09:09 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Hi, Tripaw!" Ospreywing called to the three-legged feline.
Tripaw jumped back. Then she realized it was Ospreywing and calmed down. "Sorry. Anyway what do you want to do?"
Old April 9th, 2019, 12:22 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Trotting through the moors, Newtflecks stuck out like soot on snow. His black pelt was clear to see on the open moors, even if it wasn't leaf-bare it would be very easy to spot him. The tom came to a stop for a moment and looked around the area. He closed his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath. Newtflecks enjoyed coming out onto the territory by himself a lot. It helped that he didn't really have anyone else to spend time with. The warrior would sit around and talk to Flashfury, but he always seemed busy, trying to fulfill his warrior duties. He could understand, given that Flashfury must feel as though he has to prove himself due to who his father was. Meanwhile, Newtflecks felt that he may be letting his clan-mates down. The cats on his mother's side of the family were respected, but he was not living up to them. And then he knew nothing about his father's side. Was he letting them down too? The tom couldn't help but feeling like he had somehow.

When he felt like this, he always escaped to the territory. In a swift movement, the dappled tom was running through the moor. It helped him clear his mind and calm down. He always felt free while running. Almost like flying, as it he were a bird. Maybe he could fly away from this place? He cared about Flashfury, but in these moments, he just thought about leaving all of this behind. Go someplace where he couldn't disappoint people. Become free of his family. This thought caused him to slow down. He was reminded how much he loved his family and he didn't wish to forget them. Even when they were gone and he was left feeling lonely. They were always there for him, even when his clan-mates were harsh towards him.

Newtflecks suddenly came to a stop. After slowing down he had finally noticed somebody move around the moor. Their pale fur had kept them hidden from Newtflecks when had been further away, but not he could make out a cat moving around. The tom quickly panic when he realized that he did not recognize this cat, kicking himself for not paying attention when he was running. With great hesitation, he slowly began moving towards the stranger as he noticed that there wasn't any other warriors around for back-up. In a moment he froze with shock as he stared at the tom. His pale golden fur looked almost exactly like Lionkit's. The was so strong that the younger tom actually opened his mouth to call out to his deceased sibling. With the realization that this tom did not have any black markings, he quickly shut his mouth. Though Lionkit had very little black markings, it was still distinguishable. After a moment of reminding himself that Lionkit was dead, he continued to confront the trespasser.

"H-hey!" The call sounded weak as his voice trembled. Clearing worried about this confrontation, Newtflecks hardly looked like a threat. "You're o-on Windclan territory!"
Wheat's ear flicked when he was called to, and he glanced at the black and white female that approached him. "What gave that away?" he asked sharply, irritated the she-cat was telling him his location like he didn't know. "You ought to know better than assume non-WindClanners are unaware of their surroundings. I know where I am." And he had no plans on leaving for the moment. The cat confronting him wasn't intimidating in the slightest. And she reminded him of Dapplestar, the old leader of WindClan from his youth.

Interesting. Didn't his brother get with one of her daughters?

"I'm looking for someone," he informed her coldly. "Not that it's any of your business, rabbit-chaser."

(he'll call newt female pronouns until he's corrected)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 10th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The blonde feline made his way from a few thickets, coming out with some moss, which he luckily found. Though, he slightly wandered if it would ever be good use, knowing there wasn't any water near the medicine den. So he would have to possibly go all the way to pond possibly.
Beepaw swiveled his ears, hearing pawsteps. Of course, there were multiple other cats in the territory, hunting.
Furrowing his brows, he scrunched up his nose as he huffed lightly. Though, he raised a brow seeing a ginger tom, walking leisurely in the sun.
Perhaps he was a big fan of the warm weather. The bobtail shrugged, carrying on. He began to pad, going back to the camp.
Aspenflight heard the pawsteps of the new medicine cat. He made his was over to the cat. He knew how hard it was to cope with everything, since his sister was the deputy of Windclan. Buttercupbreeze always talked to him when she needed it. He blocked the thoughts of his sister away and focused on Beepaw. "Hey Beepaw. How's it going?", Aspenflight asked. His dark ginger fur looked like fire under the sun.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 10th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

He shot a smile at her as they padded through the short newly grown grass. He was happy that they were together and Cottonspirit couldn’t help but feel excited. It had just been so long since they had done this “Oh yes! I love you the way you are of course Hazel!” He said smiling, the only reason he had chosen those words were because, no doubt, she was a little bit more outgoing then. As the bright sunlight shone on his white pelt he could feel it peeking through onto his skin. He looked over at her with a slight chuckle “Nobody can have to many friends I suppose.” It was something that Cotton had found to be true for as long as he could remember and he was all for that philosophy so when his best friend wanted to branch out he wanted to help her.
The warm breeze sweeping through the moors sent shivers down her spine, her face lifted towards the sun to soak in the rays. How could she have stayed in camp before and missed out on this type of weather? "No I suppose not," She meowed simply, lowering her head to give Cottonspirit a sideways glance. "So, tell me about this Asterbounce." The curiosity was almost too much to bear, besides Hazelflower didn't want to make the conversation all about her. It was time for her to heal from her grief and though she selfishly wanted to curl back up into a ball, she knew that the misery would kill her and make her daughters life worse. Cats have come back from so much worse, Hazel reminded herself mentally, pushing away any thought that wasn't focused on Cottonspirit. "I know you said it was only one date, but I'm curious to know about him. Is this the one for you?" She teased Cotton lightly, though there was a warm affection to her tone.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 10th, 2019, 03:29 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Aspenflight heard the pawsteps of the new medicine cat. He made his was over to the cat. He knew how hard it was to cope with everything, since his sister was the deputy of Windclan. Buttercupbreeze always talked to him when she needed it. He blocked the thoughts of his sister away and focused on Beepaw. "Hey Beepaw. How's it going?", Aspenflight asked. His dark ginger fur looked like fire under the sun.
Beepaw flicked an ear,craning his neck back to look at the tom. He shrugged, dropping the moss on the ground. "Ok I guess." He meowed flatly. "Though newleaf is a nightmare." He grumbled,clearing disliking the surprisingly beautiful weather.
Looking the tom up and down ,he saw this was a warrior. "How's being a warrior?"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread