Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:26 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 12:26 PM
Newt finder!
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:15 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 12:12 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2019, 03:22 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@canine

"Lazy kittypet.." Beetlebrook repeated, appearing to mull over that phrase alone, and not in the context Dawnsong had mentioned it. In another life, he would've quite liked to be such a thing [as their easy, indoor routines were quite admirable], however the unpredictable nature of the twolegs made his fur bristle on end. "I'm impartial as to whether you have kittypet qualities," He deterred, "As long as we get the job done."

He trotted along quietly, evenly pacing his steps. "Fine then. In what situation wouldn't it benefit to be serious?" Beetlebrook queried, huffing a small sigh under his breath [for he'd heard such a question before]. The tom uneasily slowed when they came across ThunderClan's border, extremely determined to not step one paw into it. The idea that there were no pre-made routines or Beetlebrook 'approved' trails over in ThunderClan territory made his heart knock at his ribs, though he tried his best to not show it, giving Dawnsong a condescending look. "Well, would you look at that, we're here." He announced, eager to move on and get back to somewhere less daunting.

(Don't worry about it! Everybody has off days!)

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:08 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Beepaw was laying in the shade, enjoying the newleaf breeze that came by every now and then. Then, it dawned on him. He had to see Oriolestorm! She could help him learn herbs, she was a medicine cat after all. He got up, stretching his legs. His dull green gaze searched the clearing for the molly, his ears perking up once he did. The blonde tom walked across the camp, going over to the molly. "You're Oriolestorm, right?" He asked out of the blue, which probably gave her a spook. He didn't want to admit it. His brows furrowed, looking up at her. "I need your help, with herbs." He said flicking an ear.
"So um, I'd really like if you could teach me some herbs and what they do." He said bashfully, raising a brow as he waited for the other to reply. Hopefully,this wouldn't be too hard..right?
--
@Cosmo ((not the best starter ^^; ))

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 14th, 2019, 11:22 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Bee nodded, giving a snort. "I can tell." humming, he went over to the small collection of herbs he had. Cracked pads...huhm.. Shuffling through them, seeing a small yellow flower, which looked somewhat like a dandelion, but had a weird scent. "That looks interesting.." He mumbled, picking the random herb up. He scrunched up his nose realizing he'd have to chew it, or something very close to that. Walking back over to the brown feline, he plopped down, slowly starting to chew the small yellow flower. "What exactly did you do to make yourself run too hard?" He inquired bluntly, raising a brow.
Owlpaw gave an empathetic - yet disgusted - look as Beepaw shoved the herbs into his mouth and began to chew. "That can't taste good!" He meowed. Well obviously it wouldn't taste good! It definitely wasn't the warm meaty taste of prey - or the comforting smell of heather and peat. Owlpaw couldn't help feel bad for Beepaw for a moment, but it was short lived as the medicine cat spoke up. Perking up his large ears, the brown-furred feline let out a chirpy laugh, keeping one paw extended and overturned, "Well, I went out today and saw this huge, I mean HUGE, rabbit! I've been working with my mentor, Ebonyflame, she's the best, but anyway she's been teaching me how to control my speed. So when I saw this rabbit I thought to myself this would be great to show off to Ebony!" The feline didn't even pause between breaths. "With that in mind I started sneaking up on this thing, my paws were shaking so bad I was so excited! But this rabbit saw me and it made a break for it - I've never ran so fast in my life." The apprentice's eyes glinted with embarrassment, his whiskers twitching. "I didn't catch it in the end, I tripped. I wasn't hurt from that, but my paws didn't like it too much."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 14th, 2019, 11:36 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Owlpaw gave an empathetic - yet disgusted - look as Beepaw shoved the herbs into his mouth and began to chew. "That can't taste good!" He meowed. Well obviously it wouldn't taste good! It definitely wasn't the warm meaty taste of prey - or the comforting smell of heather and peat. Owlpaw couldn't help feel bad for Beepaw for a moment, but it was short lived as the medicine cat spoke up. Perking up his large ears, the brown-furred feline let out a chirpy laugh, keeping one paw extended and overturned, "Well, I went out today and saw this huge, I mean HUGE, rabbit! I've been working with my mentor, Ebonyflame, she's the best, but anyway she's been teaching me how to control my speed. So when I saw this rabbit I thought to myself this would be great to show off to Ebony!" The feline didn't even pause between breaths. "With that in mind I started sneaking up on this thing, my paws were shaking so bad I was so excited! But this rabbit saw me and it made a break for it - I've never ran so fast in my life." The apprentice's eyes glinted with embarrassment, his whiskers twitching. "I didn't catch it in the end, I tripped. I wasn't hurt from that, but my paws didn't like it too much."
Beepaw nodded, his nose scrunched up. "Of course it doesn't taste good, it's nasty." He spoke, trying to not swallow the juices of the herb. Ew- it made him shiver, he felt as though if he swallowed the juices by accident he would become sick. Which, that was probably accurate. His ears perked up, listening to Owlpaw talk, he raised a brow as the other apprentice didn't stop to even take a breath. "Maybe next time you'll catch one!" He told, dull gaze lighting up a bit.
"Though Maybe you shouldn't run too hard." He snorted, disgust showing on his face after, wanting to spit out the chewed herb. Though, he'd deal with it. Beepaw, after a few moments, spit some of the, now mush, on the toms pad. His gaze fell on the other paw, gesturing for him to lift it so he could put some on the other too.

Last edited by furrensic; April 14th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw nodded, his nose scrunched up. "Of course it doesn't taste good, it's nasty." He spoke, trying to not swallow the juices of the herb. Ew- it made him shiver, he felt as though if he swallowed the juices by accident he would become sick. Which, that was probably accurate. His ears perked up, listening to Owlpaw talk, he raised a brow as the other apprentice didn't stop to even take a breath. "Maybe next time you'll catch one!" He told, dull gaze lighting up a bit.
"Though Maybe you shouldn't run too hard." He snorted, disgust showing on his face after, wanting to spit out the chewed herb. Though, he'd deal with it. Beepaw, after a few moments, spit some of the, now mush, on the toms pad. His gaze fell on the other paw, gesturing for him to lift it so he could put some on the other too.
"You should come out running sometime! It's a lot of fun and you'll be able to stretch your legs - plus we could probably catch a rabbit together!" Owlpaw chirped happily, a gentle purr rumbling in his chest - though it quickly went away as Beepaw spat the mushy concoction onto his paw. "Eugh!" He chimed in simply, wiggling his toes as the more liquid-y parts of the mixture seeped in between his paw pads. Sticking out his tongue in disgust, Owlpaw did his best to lift his other paw up and over before gingerly putting his paw down on his tippy toes. He didn't want to get the mixture dirty! "Here you go," He offered his paw to Beepaw.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 14th, 2019 at 12:20 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 12:33 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"You should come out running sometime! It's a lot of fun and you'll be able to stretch your legs - plus we could probably catch a rabbit together!" Owlpaw chirped happily, a gentle purr rumbling in his chest - though it quickly went away as Beepaw spat the mushy concoction onto his paw. "Eugh!" He chimed in simply, wiggling his toes as the more liquid-y parts of the mixture seeped in between his paw pads. Sticking out his tongue in disgust, Owlpaw did his best to lift his other paw up and over before gingerly putting his paw down on his tippy toes. He didn't want to get the mixture dirty! "Here you go," He offered his paw to Beepaw.
He nodded, "Maybe sometime I will." He grinned. Ears folding back as he spat the mushy herb on his other pad. Beepaw felt some relaxation as he felt none of the herb in his mouth anymore, his gaze falling back oh Owlpaw. "I'm sure your pads will feel better once the herb sits for awhile. After that, you should be able to just clean it off, and your pads will be fine." He chimed in, with a nod.

Old April 14th, 2019, 02:09 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

A brown snout peeked its way out of the briars of the nursery, followed by wary amber eyes, as well as the rest of Quiverkit's head. She stood there hesitantly, halfway between the world that was her safety at the moment and the unknown territory of the whole entire camp. It wasn't that she wasn't allowed outside of the nursery, Buttercupbreeze had made it clear that she certainly wasn't a prisoner here, but Quiv was still kind of wary of the rest of group of cats she'd come to know as WindClan. She looked around a bit before stepping all the way out.
It was early morning and the camp was still fairly empty, the perfect time for her to have a quick look around. Honestly, it certainly would have been better to have Buttercupbreeze show her around, as Quiv would feel more comfortable with the cat that saved her life instead of going it alone, but she knew that Buttercupbreeze was busy. It had come to her attention, mostly due to her curious ears and the gossip of others, that the cat that had taken her in was actually quite important in the hierarchy of clan life. She didn't know much about it other than that it meant Buttercupbreeze better things to do than to fuss over Quiverkit. So, she would save Buttercupbreeze the trouble of showing her around. Quiverkit was a big girl, she could do it. Or at least that's what she told herself as she lingered by the nursery entrance, seriously considering going back inside and saving this for tomorrow or maybe even the next day.
Taking a deep breath, she instead forced her paws to move forward, toward the next closest den. Taking in the well-worn path to and fro this particular den, she figured it housed a majority of the clan members. "Just a quick peek..." She murmured, actually slightly curious as to how big this group of cats really were. The scrawny she-kit poked her head into the entrance of the warrior's den for a quick glance.
@Doodle

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; April 14th, 2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 02:41 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Arié

The molly's mind still jumbled up from not mentally preparing herself for the golden tom to show up, she just watched. Why did she have to be such an awkward socializer? It was a pain. Especially when she wanted to do something but just made everything worse. That wasn't the issue right now, the hiss that just came from Breezefeather was. "Don't hiss at him!" She almost said as if he was a kit. Only stopping herself as she opened her mouth. Yes in the padt, being yesterday, Buttercup had treated him like she did Shadepaw when she was in trouble or a kit who was getting into meanness. He did act like a kit sometimes though so she had an excuse. Giving the spotted Tom a look Buttercupbreeze twitched her tail. What's got him in a mood? Boy if she didn't have self restraint he'd get an earful.
Noticing Goldenwhisker's questioning gaze the creamy molly shook head head as if answering that she didn't know. But the other warrior had already perched up, as if he figured everything out. If that was she she hoped he'd tell her how. How could someone figure someone else out so quick? She's literally been at his side since yesterday afternoon and still didn't understand him and this ginger tom figured him out in a heartbeat? That seemed impossible. Yet the sly knowing grin made her give an amused smile of sorts. It's not just food. That she was sure of.
The bushy tailed feline twitched an ear as Goldenwhisjer introduced himself. That name for him well and his carefree poster was quite reassuring to that of Breezefeathers. The two toms where do different it wasn't possible to compare them. "Nice to meet you Goldenwhisker." With a dip of Her head she'd respond . He knows my name right? Or should I introduce myself? I could let him know I don't mind the Nick name Roansplash have me. No no that's just stupid. Ah he should know my name. Thoughts ran through her head like a rabbit and Her she ended up saying nothing more.
Her attention was drawn back to Breezefeather as he looked at her repeating he didn't know. He's a mess, She knew that feeling though. Complete and total confusion, can't ever figure out your own feelings and actions. Can't tell if your okay or not. It was a very unpleasant feeling. "Calm down Breeze," She cooed her voice surprisingly softer then before. "Just take deep breaths." Buttercup instructed a serious look flashing in her brown eyes. One thing she couldn't stand was someone else feeling the same way she had. That wasn't tolerable. Right now she just wanted Breeze to be normal and Golden to not get to freaked out by his outbursts.
Breezefeather couldn't concentrate but he tried, slowing his breathing but in his poor condition the silver tom only ended up coughing and his body contorted. He tried again and forcefully hold his breath until he needed and breathed out slowly and that way slowly calmed down. He looked at Buttercup eyes filled with sorrow. "I hear her voice... I hear her voice every time I breathe, every time I hear something, when I scent anything. I hear her." His silver tail flicked slowly. The tom felt like he was in a body that didn't belong to him after his outburst. He truly didn't know what was going on and it was freaking him out. What was happening to him? The tom was so confused he started lashing his tail, his thoughts turning in his head. He was a mess, he knew it too well and it seemed his mind was now intent on playing games on him too. He lifted his head again to look at the deputy, the usually intelligent tom having paid slight attention to the way the others respected her. "I don't know what I should do," he rasped but the looked to Goldenwishker then and said, "I am a broken cat. I don't know what you want with me but get it over with."

@Dust

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 14th, 2019, 02:52 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
A brown snout peeked its way out of the briars of the nursery, followed by wary amber eyes, as well as the rest of Quiverkit's head. She stood there hesitantly, halfway between the world that was her safety at the moment and the unknown territory of the whole entire camp. It wasn't that she wasn't allowed outside of the nursery, Buttercupbreeze had made it clear that she certainly wasn't a prisoner here, but Quiv was still kind of wary of the rest of group of cats she'd come to know as WindClan. She looked around a bit before stepping all the way out.
It was early morning and the camp was still fairly empty, the perfect time for her to have a quick look around. Honestly, it certainly would have been better to have Buttercupbreeze show her around, as Quiv would feel more comfortable with the cat that saved her life instead of going it alone, but she knew that Buttercupbreeze was busy. It had come to her attention, mostly due to her curious ears and the gossip of others, that the cat that had taken her in was actually quite important in the hierarchy of clan life. She didn't know much about it other than that it meant Buttercupbreeze better things to do than to fuss over Quiverkit. So, she would save Buttercupbreeze the trouble of showing her around. Quiverkit was a big girl, she could do it. Or at least that's what she told herself as she lingered by the nursery entrance, seriously considering going back inside and saving this for tomorrow or maybe even the next day.
Taking a deep breath, she instead forced her paws to move forward, toward the next closest den. Taking in the well-worn path to and fro this particular den, she figured it housed a majority of the clan members. "Just a quick peek..." She murmured, actually slightly curious as to how big this group of cats really were. The scrawny she-kit poked her head into the entrance of the warrior's den for a quick glance.
@Doodle
Thunderwhisper shifted in his nest, stretching and unintentionally letting out a grunt. He stood and glanced at the other nests, finding most of them empty, and realized that he must have overslept. In a rush to start the day, he made for the entrance to the Warriors den, slipping out just as a small frame peeked in, consequently running into the poor kit. A few squeaks left the tom's mouth and he rushed to apologize, speaking in big gestures. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" Only after did he realize that, as a kit, she wouldn't have been exposed to his type of communication. While Thunder was able to somewhat talk with most of his fellow warriors, as they'd been around him long enough to have a basic idea of what he would say in his movements, younger members of the clan didn't yet understand his way of 'speaking'. This forced the tom to actually open his maw and force out an awkwardly-spoken, "Sorry!" Knowing how weird his words would sound to the kit - his friends had truthfully told him that, due to his deafness, his speaking was much more muffled and 'muddy' - he followed his words up with a gesture towards his ears using his front paw and shaking his head, hoping the she-kit would understand that he couldn't hear.

He leaned forward, helping to nudge the little thing to her paws, before gently nosing around her to check for any injury. This was definitely not how Thunderwhisper had wanted to start his day, and he hoped he hadn't caused the little molly any harm. Leaning back, he fixed the young cat with a questioning gaze, waiting to see if she needed to be brought to the medicine cat's den. He hadn't seen any injury on her, and didn't think he'd run into her too badly, but he could never be sure when it came to kits. Speaking of... where was her mother? The grey tom didn't recognize this kit, but still he scanned the clearing, expecting a queen to be rushing over. His ears flitted back, knowing that he'd get told off by said queen should she appear, but he found no one. In fact, there wasn't many cats in the clearing aside from a few apprentices getting ready to leave for a day of training with their mentors. That meant that, at least for now, this kit was his responsibility - he had, after all, just ran into her. If she needed any caring for, he'd be more than happy to provide it.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:07 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Thunderwhisper shifted in his nest, stretching and unintentionally letting out a grunt. He stood and glanced at the other nests, finding most of them empty, and realized that he must have overslept. In a rush to start the day, he made for the entrance to the Warriors den, slipping out just as a small frame peeked in, consequently running into the poor kit. A few squeaks left the tom's mouth and he rushed to apologize, speaking in big gestures. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" Only after did he realize that, as a kit, she wouldn't have been exposed to his type of communication. While Thunder was able to somewhat talk with most of his fellow warriors, as they'd been around him long enough to have a basic idea of what he would say in his movements, younger members of the clan didn't yet understand his way of 'speaking'. This forced the tom to actually open his maw and force out an awkwardly-spoken, "Sorry!" Knowing how weird his words would sound to the kit - his friends had truthfully told him that, due to his deafness, his speaking was much more muffled and 'muddy' - he followed his words up with a gesture towards his ears using his front paw and shaking his head, hoping the she-kit would understand that he couldn't hear.

He leaned forward, helping to nudge the little thing to her paws, before gently nosing around her to check for any injury. This was definitely not how Thunderwhisper had wanted to start his day, and he hoped he hadn't caused the little molly any harm. Leaning back, he fixed the young cat with a questioning gaze, waiting to see if she needed to be brought to the medicine cat's den. He hadn't seen any injury on her, and didn't think he'd run into her too badly, but he could never be sure when it came to kits. Speaking of... where was her mother? The grey tom didn't recognize this kit, but still he scanned the clearing, expecting a queen to be rushing over. His ears flitted back, knowing that he'd get told off by said queen should she appear, but he found no one. In fact, there wasn't many cats in the clearing aside from a few apprentices getting ready to leave for a day of training with their mentors. That meant that, at least for now, this kit was his responsibility - he had, after all, just ran into her. If she needed any caring for, he'd be more than happy to provide it.
Quiverkit finally poked her snout through to the other side of the warrior's den entrance in time to see a grey and white chest barreling towards her. It seemed they saw each other at the exact same time, but it was too late for her to move out of the way or for the tom to stop before tumbling right into her. Quiverkit seemed to echo Thunderwhisper, her own squeak of surprise and slight freight leaving her lips as they collided. The bump was jarring and it landed her on the ground since she was fairly weak and easy to tip over, but it definitely didn't hurt her in any way. She lay there startled for a moment, staring up at the much larger cat as he made large gestures with his paws and body seeming, to Quiver, as if he was desperately trying to swat away a fly or something. After a second of looking at each other, the tom froze and then seemed to realize something, opening his maw then to utter an apology that didn't quite sound completely right and finishing the whole array with a gesture to his ears. It wasn't until the tom had helped her to her paws, checked her over for injuries, and then leaned back, that it finally clicked in Quiverkit's brain. He can't hear! She realized, remembering that the other kits in the nursery had talked about a warrior like that a few days ago. The kitten didn't know any of the other kits personally, but she often listened to them talk to pass the time and had learned a lot during those times.
She sprung into action then, having taken a few moments to understand what was going on. "Sorry! I'm fine!" She replied with another squeak, staring up at Thunderwhisper and then remembering once again - so, she lowered her head in emphasis. Not to mention, her body language also definitely screamed sorry. She shuffled backward a tiny bit, kind of nervous to be talking to a new cat. Her amber orbs flitted from the ground to his gaze, and then back and forth again. She was unsure of what to do or what the tom was going to do now. It didn't seem like the other cat wanted to hurt her or to make her pay for what had happened, he had already shown her too much kindness for that. Realizing that made her relax a bit, not as keen to run away from the situation anymore. But, she also kept in mind that she didn't know him or what he was capable of. Despite her caution, she couldn't help but be a little bit curious about the warrior. This was the first time speaking directly to anyone besides Buttercupbreeze and the medicine cat after all, and despite being a bit shy and scared of others, she was still just a curious kit on the inside and this warrior seemed to be especially interesting. She returned her gaze to the warrior as she realized she would probably need to with this type of communication, eyes wide in her attempt to look normal despite having to stare.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread