Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Bitternpaw art!
by silver.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:36 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:36 PM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Quiverkit finally poked her snout through to the other side of the warrior's den entrance in time to see a grey and white chest barreling towards her. It seemed they saw each other at the exact same time, but it was too late for her to move out of the way or for the tom to stop before tumbling right into her. Quiverkit seemed to echo Thunderwhisper, her own squeak of surprise and slight freight leaving her lips as they collided. The bump was jarring and it landed her on the ground since she was fairly weak and easy to tip over, but it definitely didn't hurt her in any way. She lay there startled for a moment, staring up at the much larger cat as he made large gestures with his paws and body seeming, to Quiver, as if he was desperately trying to swat away a fly or something. After a second of looking at each other, the tom froze and then seemed to realize something, opening his maw then to utter an apology that didn't quite sound completely right and finishing the whole array with a gesture to his ears. It wasn't until the tom had helped her to her paws, checked her over for injuries, and then leaned back, that it finally clicked in Quiverkit's brain. He can't hear! She realized, remembering that the other kits in the nursery had talked about a warrior like that a few days ago. The kitten didn't know any of the other kits personally, but she often listened to them talk to pass the time and had learned a lot during those times.
She sprung into action then, having taken a few moments to understand what was going on. "Sorry! I'm fine!" She replied with another squeak, staring up at Thunderwhisper and then remembering once again - so, she lowered her head in emphasis. Not to mention, her body language also definitely screamed sorry. She shuffled backward a tiny bit, kind of nervous to be talking to a new cat. Her amber orbs flitted from the ground to his gaze, and then back and forth again. She was unsure of what to do or what the tom was going to do now. It didn't seem like the other cat wanted to hurt her or to make her pay for what had happened, he had already shown her too much kindness for that. Realizing that made her relax a bit, not as keen to run away from the situation anymore. But, she also kept in mind that she didn't know him or what he was capable of. Despite her caution, she couldn't help but be a little bit curious about the warrior. This was the first time speaking directly to anyone besides Buttercupbreeze and the medicine cat after all, and despite being a bit shy and scared of others, she was still just a curious kit on the inside and this warrior seemed to be especially interesting. She returned her gaze to the warrior as she realized she would probably need to with this type of communication, eyes wide in her attempt to look normal despite having to stare.
Thunderwhisper could almost pinpoint the exact moment that the kit realized he was deaf, and he gave her a soft smile. He had long since stopped being self conscious about his lack of hearing, as most of his clanmates had been rather nice and helpful towards him. The few bullies he'd had he didn't pay much attention to, so he never really grew to be embarrassed about it. He read her lips without much issue, and the kit's added gesture further proved that she was fine. He was instantly relieved, sending the kit yet another smile. Noting how she appeared both nervous - as well as apologetic - he dipped his head towards her, letting the kit know he didn't blame her. Lifting his head back up, the tom sat and placed a paw onto his chest as he opened his maw to give his name - something he'd practiced saying over and over, as there were very few cats who would know what the sign for his name meant. "Thunderwhisper." After he spoke, he removed the paw from his chest and shook it in front of him, trying to show that this was the sign used for his name. The tom shifted back to using signs, making each one extremely exaggerated in hopes that it'd be easier to understand. "What's your name?" He ended with a flick of his tail in her direction, tilting his head with the question.

(sorry this is shorter!)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; April 14th, 2019 at 06:59 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{Open!}

Rookpatch sighed quietly to himself, settling down in his favorite quiet spot in the camp clearing. It was a particularly nice day out, a gentle breeze rolling across the moors as the faint hum of insects droned around. He had just gotten back from a particularly good hunting patrol, helping to boost his spirits and temporary put a stopper on his perpetual and constant fear. The calico tom had thoughts of visiting the Windclan leader, his close friend, but he decided against it, not wanting to bother the great golden tom with his presence. Though he couldn't help but recall the beautiful night they spent stargazing together, an experience that Rookpatch never actually partook in, mostly because he was constantly scared and never went out at night. When he did, it was very brief and he simply tried to get whatever task it was done and scurry back to the safety of his nest.
With his tail tucked firmly to his side, the warrior decided to take a gander up at the sky, a very light smile on his muzzle as he took in the sparse clouds. Some cats liked to imagine they could fly, but Rookpatch was not that type of cat. He liked being on the ground very much, it was easier to hide that way. But right now.. He wasn't thinking about hiding. No, he wasn't thinking much about anything aside from how well he did hunting today. For once, he was feeling quite good about himself.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The dark brown tomcat lay in the clearing, his eyes focused on the dirt beneath him. His tail was curled tightly around his thin frame, a clear sign of not having eaten enough. But Stagbeam didn’t feel like eating. It had been a moon since he’d lost her. Honeystripe had been the love of his life, the cat he’d been growing closer to over the moons. And he’d finally confessed to her just a short seven moons ago. And now here he was, a single father raising five kits. Of course there were queens in the nursery there to help him, but he made sure to visit them every day so they knew who their father was. He didn’t want to abandon them, no matter how much it hurt to see her face in some of his daughters, her eyes shining through his kits.
But he knew he was strong. He’d lost his sister, and he’d pulled through that. He knew he’d be able to survive losing Honeystripe too. His kits needed him, and that was all that mattered to him right now.

@Fuzzyfeline

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@GLaDOS

Blazingstar was unsure about how to re-ask the question he already had about her future name. Perhaps he'd just come up with one himself. However, on the note of her brother, the tom's ears perked up a bit. "Well, I trust that could make a fine warrior to the clan, just as your brother has," he commented, dipping his head a little towards her. "If you're really willing to work for it, I'll let you join and learn how to be a real clan cat."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 15th, 2019, 05:03 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

He nodded, "Maybe sometime I will." He grinned. Ears folding back as he spat the mushy herb on his other pad. Beepaw felt some relaxation as he felt none of the herb in his mouth anymore, his gaze falling back oh Owlpaw. "I'm sure your pads will feel better once the herb sits for awhile. After that, you should be able to just clean it off, and your pads will be fine." He chimed in, with a nod.
Owlpaw pulled another exaggerated face of disgust as Beepaw plastered his other paw, sticking his tongue out. "Bleck!" He grumbled, retracting his paw and placing it down on the ground, his hackles rising at feeling of mush underneath his paws. As Beepaw mentioned possibly coming out, Owlpaw perked up - "Great! I'm around camp if you need me and I can show you the territory if you haven't seen it already!" The prospect of Beepaw coming out to hunt with him was enough to sate Owl and with a chirpy purr, he began to wobble on his squishy paws towards the exit of the medicine den. Owlpaw waved his tail in parting, "Thank you Beepaw! See ya later!" And with that the brown-furred apprentice disappeared into the clearing without another word.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 15th, 2019, 08:38 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Thunderwhisper could almost pinpoint the exact moment that the kit realized he was deaf, and he gave her a soft smile. He had long since stopped being self conscious about his lack of hearing, as most of his clanmates had been rather nice and helpful towards him. The few bullies he'd had he didn't pay much attention to, so he never really grew to be embarrassed about it. He read her lips without much issue, and the kit's added gesture further proved that she was fine. He was instantly relieved, sending the kit yet another smile. Noting how she appeared both nervous - as well as apologetic - he dipped his head towards her, letting the kit know he didn't blame her. Lifting his head back up, the tom sat and placed a paw onto his chest as he opened his maw to give his name - something he'd practiced saying over and over, as there were very few cats who would know what the sign for his name meant. "Thunderwhisper." After he spoke, he removed the paw from his chest and shook it in front of him, trying to show that this was the sign used for his name. The tom shifted back to using signs, making each one extremely exaggerated in hopes that it'd be easier to understand. "What's your name?" He ended with a flick of his tail in her direction, tilting his head with the question.

(sorry this is shorter!)
(it's all good! makes it easier to respond to on my part because I'm a bit lazy! XD)

Quiverkit relaxed the tiniest bit more as she realized that he wasn't holding a grudge over their bumpy encounter and that he didn't think it was her fault. As she had expected, this tom was actually fairly nice and he seemed more gentle than she would have expected from one of the male warriors. He smiled at her and she added a sheepish one in response, tilting her head as he spoke his name and did yet another gesture. It was different from the ones before, and while she didn't completely get what it meant at the exact moment, she noted it down and would remember it the next time she saw it. Maybe it means name? Or maybe a gesture for his own name? She was on the right track but probably wouldn't confirm her suspicions at that moment. After a nod of understanding or at least part understanding, she pointed to her own chest with one paw. "Quiverkit." She mewed, speaking clearly and slowly. By now, she had realized the tom could likely read her lips, but still decided to shake her body in a shiver-like motion for emphasis. Her ears heated up in embarrassment after the fact, figuring she probably had looked weird, but she also thought that maybe it would be helpful to his understanding; her name was kind of weird. It was clear the she-kit was relaxing more with each line going back and forth between them. She liked this Thunderwhisper cat for some random and unknown reason. To Quiverkit, it seemed like he would be worth getting to know even if she would have to learn new ways to understand.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 15th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Breezefeather couldn't concentrate but he tried, slowing his breathing but in his poor condition the silver tom only ended up coughing and his body contorted. He tried again and forcefully hold his breath until he needed and breathed out slowly and that way slowly calmed down. He looked at Buttercup eyes filled with sorrow. "I hear her voice... I hear her voice every time I breathe, every time I hear something, when I scent anything. I hear her." His silver tail flicked slowly. The tom felt like he was in a body that didn't belong to him after his outburst. He truly didn't know what was going on and it was freaking him out. What was happening to him? The tom was so confused he started lashing his tail, his thoughts turning in his head. He was a mess, he knew it too well and it seemed his mind was now intent on playing games on him too. He lifted his head again to look at the deputy, the usually intelligent tom having paid slight attention to the way the others respected her. "I don't know what I should do," he rasped but the looked to Goldenwishker then and said, "I am a broken cat. I don't know what you want with me but get it over with."

@Dust

@Fuzzyfeline

What did he want from him? Goldenwhisker didn't want anything from him other than a nice conversation. What happened to this cat to make him so touchy and miserable.... but still, the golden-furred warrior couldn't help but feel sorry for him. From the sounds of it, he had lost someone and Goldenwhisker knew full well what that felt like. The constant aching of the heart, heaviness of the paws and moments where you feel them there with you. "I don't want anything," He said simply, his voice raw with slight emotion, "I just wanted to keep you some company. You look like you need it." The feline's claws extended into the ground as he flashed a look to Buttercupbreeze - hoping she'd be able to say something to the poor raggedy cat. goldenwhisker's words were genuine and laced with slight melancholy. "I don't know what's happened, but no one deserves to be alone while they're suffering." It was clear to the tom that feeble attempts of jokes wouldn't work with the crowd, so he'd have to take on a more mature approach. "I can go if you need me to," He started, looking between the two curiously.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 17th, 2019, 12:19 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
"And it is the same with me." Duskflight couldn't help but purr, imagining in his mind both of them being a form of bodyguard for each other. It was a wholesome and heartwarming thought that he was happy to have. He couldn't remember the last time he felt happiness that actually made him warm and almost giggly. It was refreshing, especially in the cold environment around them and his past ever lurking in his mind.
Though upon hearing Larkfall continue, the black and white tom's laughs quieted down, his gaze fixing cautiously on his friend. The words were misty and unclear, but Duskflight knew that.. That something had happened. Especially if his friend compared it to his own situation. Caged under someone he thought had loved him. The tom was quiet, his gaze searching for a sign that he could press for more answers, but he didn't find it. For now, it was a boundary and he would be careful not to tread across it, even if they were friends. All he needed to know was that something bad happened, a bad relationship, and his friend needed his support. "Well hey, you'll never be alone again with me around. I get pretty lonely myself nowadays so we can keep each other company. Maybe reminisce in our early warrior days."
larkfall was thankful he didnt press forward, it was something that was touchy and he wasnt sure if he was willing to talk about it yet or not. for now, he wanted to focus on the warrior next to him, in the moment, instead of any baggage outside of that in the past. he smiled, nodding along. he wanted to show him physical affection, a nuzzle of some sort, but was hesitant. he usually always had to ask permission to show any sorts of affection before, it was just another habit he had to break. it was internal anxiety at its finest, only another thing to add to the long list of ticks and triggers he wanted to get over. instead he simply crossed his paws, content with not moving at the moment in mental defeat,"early warrior days..." alot of memories larkfall had either repressed or forgotten, memory was never his strong suit. "my memory hasnt been the greatest since youve left, i think ill leave you to the story telling,"

[did you possibly want this rp to end soon, and maybe have a timeskip to maybe some awkward pinning? o:]
Old April 17th, 2019, 08:01 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Spreading out in the sun, Burnthawk seemed to be a bit neglectful of his duties at this moment. Of course, it wasn't as though the russet tom cared about that. Though he was one to simply push these duties aside, it was strange to see him lounging in the clearing. He was usually seen wandering the territory, especially close to the borders, and can even be seen crossing the border onto the outskirts of the clans. The adventurous warrior always searched out trouble and never relax... yet, here he was, simply lying around. Anybody that knew him would instantly become suspicious. Not that he cared. He recently seemed to be getting better as of late. Part of it was because of Cobaltblood. Burnthawk doubted that it was going anywhere, but it still felt nice get a little attention. Plus, it as fun to flirt with the molly. The alabaster spotted tom wasn't bored by the brown and white molly and generally enjoyed her company. He was a little cautious of her, unsure how far they were suppose to go. Was it was just friendly flirting? Maybe she wanted something more serious? It was possibly nothing, meaning nothing and leading to nothing, but he wasn't entirely sure. Burnthawk hadn't had somebody give him this kind of attention, acting as though they may like him, and he was left unsure if he liked her at all. He never had something like this. These thoughts had been plaguing his mind most of the time recently.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 17th, 2019, 06:27 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
pineclaw purred in delight at dawnsong’s enthusiasm. he wasnt used to seeing someone so active at night, and it was definitely refreshing. once the molly was by his side, pineclaw slowly began leading the way. “well, dawnsong, that wouldn’t be a question for me.” he looked down at dawnsong to reassure her flustered reaction, smiling. “i actually rely on another creature to lead my hunting trips.” he came to a sudden halt and dropped to a crouch, signaling dawnsong to copy him. his large ears twitched at the slightest of sounds, searching. he had excellent hearing - above average at least. anycat could guess that by just looking at him, though. his gaze was fogged with focus, staring off ahead of them. after a moment of silence, pineclaw leaned close to his new hunting partner and whispered “so tell me, dear, how good is your hearing?” his green eyes finally rounded on her, glittering with interest. an owl was nearby, but just far enough for it’s hoot to be mistaken for the wind. he wanted to see if she could sense it.

"Hm?" Dawnsong scrunched her brow, tilting her head in confusion. That was a strange way to hunt- how could one rely on other creatures to help? And what creature exactly? The statement puzzled the ebony warrior, who tended to hunt tradionally by smell and hearing. Still, it was intriguing! "Oh.. okay," she blurted, obvious she really didn't know what he'd meant. But she supposed it would be easier to wait and see, rather than waste time asking questions. Silently, she trailed close behind Pineclaw, gracefully placing her paws where it would make the least amount of noise. At his signal, Dawnsong crouched low, crawling up beside him. She looked up at him, waiting to see what he would do. For the moments she waited, her pale eyes glittered with excitement- and growing admiration for her hunting partner. He wasn't all talk; he clearly knew what he was doing. Which is refreshing. She side-eyed him playfully when he asked how her hearing was, then cocked her head, small ears raised. Moons spent hunting nearly constantly had trained her ears to pick up the slightest sounds beautifully. Tonight was tricky, however. The wind made it difficult to hear anything but it. Moments past, and all she could hear was rustling grass. But then.. A smile graced her lips. "There's an owl!" she whispered happily, gesturing with a paw, "Somewhere over there!"

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Closed Thread