Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 06:46 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:38 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:35 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Willowfern
Today 06:31 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Dirtfur

Grumbling with an ear flick " rat .." he hissed under his breath and proceeded to ignore sore until the clan meeting was over . behave Lionwhisker ....behave...
Sore left the warrior alone. He knew if he goes this far, he won't become a ThunderClan cat.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 12th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

A smile bloomed onto the tom's face, "This is a lot of fun! I'm surprised that I haven't done or heard of this before!" He exclaimed, excitement coursed through him and he felt like a kit once again. A small laugh escaped his lips as his eyes glimmered.
@touka
Old January 12th, 2020, 07:40 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
A smile bloomed onto the tom's face, "This is a lot of fun! I'm surprised that I haven't done or heard of this before!" He exclaimed, excitement coursed through him and he felt like a kit once again. A small laugh escaped his lips as his eyes glimmered.
@touka
She blushed at his laugh it was adorable her face turning red for him to see trying to calm her face but couldn't
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 12th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningsun's ears flicked at the mention of her name. The sizeable ginger she-cat had been called to a patrol! And along the Riverclan border to boot. She wasn't an old cat by any means, but boy oh boy did rising to her paws to step forward towards the forming patrols make her realize how much her rusty far-from-old bones needed some moving. Ah, perhaps a quick refresher like this will do. It's always nice to have a reminder of where the borders lie every now and then anyways.

As she padded towards the forming groups, she could feel her paws just itching to get going. Being shut in for moons could do that to a cat she supposed, kneading the ground with her paws, sheathing and unsheathing her claws in the process to remind herself that she still had them, as her eyes looked around for the rest of the party.
[ @RedHead ] [ @SoyBoi ] [ @Kitty Mama ]
Old January 12th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
"plenty of times my dear, life would be better and problems would go away, but we can only wish"
Frowning, she nodded and sighed. "Yeah, wouldn't that be a dream," she meowed, lowering her head. "I just worry for all the kits growing up in all the fighting. Not just our clan either" Typical Blossomclaw, always thinking of the kits.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 12th, 2020, 07:57 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Like a sponge, he soaked up all the details the she-cat was giving. At each gesture of dens and areas he went 'ou and 'ah' with a nod and grunts saying 'I see, I see' rubbing his long tail under his chin. "Sounds intelligible, the dusk feather. And may I plus in, glass is a transparent or see-through force that contains objects or living things within its grasp. But, I am gung-ho ! to adapting a foreign title. Like they say, 'smash the past like it was made of 'glass', haha! Ah, now..," he cleared his throat to begin. "There's many questions I have for you savages butttt, it can wait." A wink, the rex tabby stared down at his royal collar. "This...this is my identity, of who I am," memories of his big home where he slept in his large wool bedding, tall towers and comfort scratches from his human. They traveled the world together, one day they are sleeping side by side the next he's in a temporary darkness to the light of new land with his extraordinary owner. "The fusty me, glass, is anon the past. I am a f'rest gib anon. Prideful and the stout!" With that poetic saying he looped his claws around the collar, ripping it off to fall to the ground. Though, he bent down to gently pick up his little blue bell, jingling it and sighing in content before placing it down. "The bell usually calm my nerves, gives me sense of security and tranquility but the birds," his tail waved around, eyes looking above. "They give me so much more! Now, I do have one question to ask, sorry for the bother. But why a dusk feather? Were you born approximately around sunset? And feather..hm," the kittypet got closer, big eyes set on her fur. "It doesn't seem chiffony or..ultra fine when it comes to your fur texture and type. Tell me, is this more of a meaning than what meets the eye?"
@hxneysuckle

------

Sleepypaw stared up at his mentor, Owlwatcher with happiness gleaming in his pale blue hues. He quickly nodded and purred. "I hope to learn a lot from you. I-I'm quite nervous..," his voice faded, looking down at his paws then back up to look for the other two warriors that should be joining them shortly. "Where are the others?"

@Shimm @touka @Silhouettes

Last edited by tye; January 12th, 2020 at 07:58 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Queen of Laziness

The warrior nudged his shoulder, "There is nothing to be afraid about Sleepypaw. You have me." Owlwatcher gave his apprentice an encouraging smile. "Uh...well they'll come when they're ready." The brown cat said his marigold eyes looking around for the rest of the patrol. "Come on, let's wait by the entrance." He started walking towards the camp entrance and exit.
@vermin @touka @Silhouettes

Last edited by Sweetie; January 12th, 2020 at 08:54 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:13 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Like a sponge, he soaked up all the details the she-cat was giving. At each gesture of dens and areas he went 'ou and 'ah' with a nod and grunts saying 'I see, I see' rubbing his long tail under his chin. "Sounds intelligible, the dusk feather. And may I plus in, glass is a transparent or see-through force that contains objects or living things within its grasp. But, I am gung-ho ! to adapting a foreign title. Like they say, 'smash the past like it was made of 'glass', haha! Ah, now..," he cleared his throat to begin. "There's many questions I have for you savages butttt, it can wait." A wink, the rex tabby stared down at his royal collar. "This...this is my identity, of who I am," memories of his big home where he slept in his large wool bedding, tall towers and comfort scratches from his human. They traveled the world together, one day they are sleeping side by side the next he's in a temporary darkness to the light of new land with his extraordinary owner. "The fusty me, glass, is anon the past. I am a f'rest gib anon. Prideful and the stout!" With that poetic saying he looped his claws around the collar, ripping it off to fall to the ground. Though, he bent down to gently pick up his little blue bell, jingling it and sighing in content before placing it down. "The bell usually calm my nerves, gives me sense of security and tranquility but the birds," his tail waved around, eyes looking above. "They give me so much more! Now, I do have one question to ask, sorry for the bother. But why a dusk feather? Were you born approximately around sunset? And feather..hm," the kittypet got closer, big eyes set on her fur. "It doesn't seem chiffony or..ultra fine when it comes to your fur texture and type. Tell me, is this more of a meaning than what meets the eye?"
@hxneysuckle
She watched the tom rip off his collar, staring at it on the ground for a moment for looking back up at him. "Strange tom," Duskfeather mumbled to herself, then shook her head and chuckled at his questioning of her name. "No, no. It's Duskfeather, all one word." She then paused, thinking of how to explain Clan names to Glass. "Names are made of two parts, a prefix and a suffix. When a kit is born, the mother or father will choose a prefix generally based on their appearance. Until they become an apprentice, their suffix remains as 'kit'. For example, I was named Dusk-kit for the color of my fur.
"Once I became an apprentice, I was named Duskpaw for the pawsteps I was taking to make my way to being a warrior. Finally, once I received my warrior name, I earned my suffix of feather. The leader who named me stated that it was for my tendency to care for others in need." Duskfeather smiled at Glass, hoping he understood her correctly. She had never explained the ways of a Clan to another cat before, and hoped that she was doing it correctly. The Torbie allowed her tail to thump on her paws, her eyes glued to the former Kittypet. "Do you have any other questions?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:36 PM
An indecisive rat

@Shimm @touka @vermin

Hollowedaster immediately perked up once his name was called. He would be able to be on a patrol? How exciting! The big, tumbling kit bounded over to the group of cats. He tripped slightly over his own fluff, but luckily managed to recover quickly. "You guys ready?" The toms feathery tail wagged slightly as he cocked his head slightly.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 12th, 2020 at 08:37 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
She blushed at his laugh it was adorable her face turning red for him to see trying to calm her face but couldn't
Looking over the tom saw that the she-cat turned her head. Not being able to see he tried to skate in front of her. "What's wrong Rosethorn?" Owlwatcher gave a small smile while a small kernel of worry bloomed.
@touka

Last edited by Sweetie; January 12th, 2020 at 08:58 PM.
Closed Thread