Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:41 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:38 AM
Shadekit Relations Finder
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:36 AM
✰Bristle’Thorns...
by Rowan
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:34 AM
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2019, 09:00 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini View Post
@RedHead @Haunted
(i’ll pop a post in the territory in a bit)
“right then.” she said with the slightest scowl at the apprentice’s remark, ”let’s get going”
"Okay." Vixenleap turned her gaze back to the patrol-leader, glancing over the fellow warrior silently for a moment, then turned her vision back towards the edge of the clearing with something inaudible muttered under her breath.

[ @gemini | @RedHead ]

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old December 13th, 2019, 09:05 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[OPEN]

Emberpaw heard the meeting summons from her nest in the medicine den. When she heard that Shadestripe was being called, she was increasingly curious. She hadn't attended any meetings since she had been stuck in here, for fear of messing up her shoulder injury. But since the medicine cat himself was having his name shouted angrily by their leader, she would try her hardest.

She stood, placing no weight on her injured leg, and limped shakily to the entrance of the den so that she could see. Her shoulder wound from that brutal fox attack had gone without any proper treatment, so it appeared as a nasty, still-healing pink scar.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 13th, 2019, 10:00 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Casper

What does Icestar want now?

Shadestripe padded out of the medicine den, bags under his eyes and a yawn ready in his throat. He had not been ready for the amount of responsibility that had been suddenly dumped onto him and had been going sleepless for almost every other night trying to figure things out, only to do nothing productive and simply wallow in his own Starclan-forsaken puddle of self-pity.

He couldn't understand it.

Why wasn't he happy?

Being a medicine cat was the answer to all of his problems! Cats accepted him now... well, more or less. At least they respected him. Instead of being treated like a diseased pile of mouse-dung, his clanmates listened to him, and he had influence! No more was he just a lazy, dysfunctional cat that sat around in the warrior's den all day!

I should be happy.

Shadestripe sighed. Maybe I just can't be happy without- He shied away from the name. It was as if his subconscious knew what would happen if he thought of her. Or maybe there really is something wrong with me. There was little solace in admitting it to himself, though. Not like the big 'revolution' in his mind that he though it would be. He just felt like...

Crying.

Crying and laughing at the same time.

It was weird.

Still, he padded to the base of the Highbranch and looked up at his leader as if nothing was wrong, too wrapped up in his thoughts to notice the poor, scarred apprentice beside him.

"I'm here."

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 13th, 2019 at 10:13 AM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 12:36 PM
clearing away the dust

@Heartstruck @Alaska

Icestar had her piercing gaze trained on the striped tom as he made his way up to her. He seemed so oblivious. So unaware of how much he had failed her. She bared her teeth and twisted her face into a snarl as she looked down at the pathetic, skinny creature.

"Shadestripe, you have been a blister on the face of ShadowClan for only a moon, but a single moon is all it has taken to make me finally realize what a mistake I made in appointing you as my medicine cat." Her mew was icy cold and grating; every ounce of anger could be felt with a sting on every word. "I appointed you to show my clan that we can function just fine without immediate guidance from our warrior ancestors. It seems I was wrong in doing so. Let it be heard across the clearing! StarClan did speak, and I have listened. Bearpaw will now be the sole medicine cat of ShadowClan! Why, you might ask?" She paused to allow the clearing a chance to react.

"Shadestripe has failed us as a medicine cat! You have been absent for a large chunk of your time in that den, neglecting not only your patients, but your apprentice! If anyone does not believe me, take a look at Emberpaw over by the medicine den." She flicked her tail towards the little flame-point she-cat, who shrunk back a little awkwardly. She hadn't expected to be singled out like this over such a serious matter.

"As you all may recall, Shadestripe did save Emberpaw's life when she was ripped to shreds by that fox, and that is the reason I gave him his position without any help from StarClan. But it has been an entire moon, and tell me, does that apprentice look healed to you? She's lucky not to be infected!" It was pretty evident by just looking at Emberpaw that her shoulder was not healed, as the gash looked rather brutal, and no fur had grown back over it at all. She was holding her right leg in the air, unable to put any pressure on it.

"And if that wasn't bad enough, Flamestrike died under his care! Your apprentice might have been able to help you with that warrior, if you had bothered to give him any training! Bearpaw here has told me all about how you've ignored his very existence. You are right not to trust him outright, but to pretend he doesn't even exist? To refuse his help? Great StarClan, you were a lousy warrior, but Shadestripe, you make an even lousier medicine cat. With StarClan as my witness, I hereby strip you of your rank and name you a warrior once more!" Her fitful yowl rang throughout the clearing as her rant came to a close. She did not break eye contact with the now-warrior, challenging him to just try and stand up to her. He stood no chance.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 13th, 2019, 01:10 PM
nothing but a comedy

@Casper

Shadestripe flattened his ears and lowered his head in shame.

I know I'm a blister. I've been a blister all my life. I'm useless, Icestar, I already know that. Why did you have to announce it in front of the clan, though? I thought I couldn't lose my dignity anymore, but I was wrong.

I'm always wrong, and it's not fair.

Then Icestar continued speaking and Shadestripe finally caught on. Right then, in front of the whole clan, he was losing the only thing that was good in his life. No- not losing it, Icestar was ripping it from him!

This can't be happening.

Actually, you know what? I believe it.

I'm just a blister, after all.

Oh, but this blister's blood was boiling.

His clan had never accepted him and never would, Icestar especially. They treat me like an outsider, like I could explode at any moment! Icestar, you took away my one chance at a good life!

He set his gaze on the leader and let the rage bubble up inside of him until he could not take it anymore. You can take almost everything, Icestar, but I will go down in history.

And then, with an ear-shattering shriek, he leaped.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 13th, 2019 at 01:15 PM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 01:27 PM
clearing away the dust

@Heartstruck

Icestar watched in quiet contemplation as the now-former medicine cat sat in silence for a long moment. She gave him time to contemplate what he had just heard, and to think about what she'd said to him. She watched as his expression changed from boredom, to confusion, to understanding, sadness...and then anger. And then he leapt up at her, from where she was perched upon the highbranch.

Icestar's reflexes were quick. Just before Shadestripe's outstretched claws collided with her thick pelt, she leapt down from the branch, planning to take him down with her. She wanted to intercept his jump, to try and collide with him mid-air and send him flying back towards the ground where she would attempt to pin him. Her leap was controlled, and she landed on her feet with a heavy thud.

"You imbecile," She growled harshly to him. "Did you learn nothing from the last pathetic whelp who dared to attack me at a clan meeting?" She called back to the moment where she had taken Chillylight's life, in front of the whole clan. She was not afraid to do it again if necessary.

Old December 13th, 2019, 05:07 PM
nothing but a comedy

@Casper

The large she-cat had landed right on top of him, pressing Shadestripe's back into the ground. He gritted his teeth and, with the help of adrenaline, shoved Icestar off.

Then she said it.

Oh, boy did that set him off.

Shadestripe was seeing red, but his mind felt violently clearer than it had ever been before. It was bliss, and he could speak calmly to Icestar.

He narrowed his eyes and set his shoulders, eyes whirling with rage. It was time to do his favorite thing: Ticking other cats off.

"I learned nothing, Icestar! That cat's murder was no lesson! All you wanted to do was show your dominance, and now a Clamnate is dead, all because of how incapable of leadership you are! All good leaders know how to spare lives. It is the meek ones that are too scared to do so. Admit it! You were afraid Chillylight, so you murdered her in cold blood!

Shadestripe's voice had risen in volume and was now close to a screech. "Though you most certainly are, Icestar, I am not afraid of death! If I die, at least I can see Cliffbreeze again!"

Then he felt weightless as black spots danced in his vision. I siad it. I said her name. I can't believe it. He was already starting to lose consciousness when he was yanked back by the sound of blood roaring in his ears.

I can't black out. Not this time, mother.

Not this time.

Then the black-and-white tom streaked forwards, claws unsheathed, and proceded to claw Icestar everywhere he could reach.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 13th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Bearpaw gasped when Flamestrike's body broke into a seizure. Oh StarClan, no, I made it worse! He took a few steps back and looked around, unsure of what to do next. Was there anything more he could do? The poor warrior looked far from gone as his body jerked and flailed helplessly. Lowering his head in defeat, the large tom took a seat beside Puddlepaw and placed his tail along her flank. "I...don't think there's much more I can do right now. We have to let the seizure pass." His voice was lowered and somewhat weak with grief. He wished there was more he could do, but he didn't want to worsen the situation...

When Puddlepaw's mentor finally fell limp, Bearpaw exhaled, as if he held his breath the entire time. He sat silently, waiting for any sign of life. He hovered a paw over Flamestrike's muzzle, hoping to feel a single breath. But nothing could be felt. Blinking, Bearpaw let loose a few tears. I failed my first patient...? He didn't want to believe it. He never knew Flamestrike, but it would be cruel to react as if he didn't care for the guy. So, Bearpaw bowed his head in respect for Flamestrike and briefly whispered his condolences. Once he was finished, Bearpaw straightened and turned himself toward Puddlepaw. "I believe he hunts with StarClan now...I'm so sorry for your loss. You two seemed very close...I would have done more if I could." He sniffed, wiping a few tears off his cheeks. "Please, if there's anything you ever need, I'm always here for you. Okay?"

@BILL. @Dipper
Old December 13th, 2019, 06:00 PM
clearing away the dust

@Heartstruck (must have forgotten to tag ya whoops)

Icestar almost, almost felt bad for this wild, insane cat. She could sense every bit of rage and grief. She could see the pain in his eyes. But she could not feel sympathy for him. No, Shadestripe did not deserve pity. She leapt to the side, avoiding his first dash towards her.

"Do you realize how kit-like you sound?" She hissed, aiming a blow at his side, thrusting her heavy weight forward in hopes to off-balance him. She spat angrily as she felt his claws collide with her shoulder, even if the attack was messy and uncoordinated. "Cillylight killed multiple cats in our clan. If she had been allowed to live, she would have killed more. But do not change the subject now. This is not about Chillylight. This is about you, Shadestripe. You have killed just as much as I. Why don't you just ask Flamestrike, hmm? Why don't you ask his family, who will never see him again? Ask Emberpaw, who lay helpless in her nest, unable to even move while your other patient died!"

With every scathing insult, she batted another strong paw at the smaller tom, to defend herself from his petty, rage-induced attacks. They were not too difficult to dodge at this point--this cat was blinded, vision clouded with so much rage. "Just give up! Accept your punishment with some dignity, for StarClan's sake!"

Last edited by pidgeon; December 14th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 10:32 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

" Okay "she said as she realized how exhausted she was @caswshay617
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread