Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 08:44 AM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:04 AM

Old October 20th, 2023, 09:43 PM

Bump Policy: Uhhhhhh.... Like 18 hours????
My Mood: Spooky
RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: RiverClan Territory

(Chipmunkcloud is a small semi-fluffy brown tabby cat with mixed eyes)

Chipmunkcloud tried to follow the patrol though when they saw slatesky going to catch a mouse they thought"if I'm going to hunt well I'll just go hunt myself "Chipmunkcloud thought as they puffed out their fluffy thick tan neck fluff. They padded to the east, sniffing around for any prey.they stopped, and listened to the wind,trying to remember some of the things they learned while hunting, they stiffend and ran towards a smell.it smelled like a...like a squirrel!but squirrels were thunderclan's prey!but for chipmunkcloud prey was just prey, and they went off quickly dashing off of riverclan territory and into thunderclans territory...

@PhantomFeurSturm

(ps:sorry for Long hiatus)
Old October 21st, 2023, 10:02 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1

---

Phew. She could not explain how grateful she was for having timely patrol members. When they left the entrance of camp, she could see cats sitting around and waiting and for a moment she's anxious that maybe she sent the wrong cats out on patrol. Shaking her head to will the doubt away, she trots along, leading the other two... Somewhere. Now that she thought about it she had never been given a proper tour of the territory. So, uh, she's relying on scent alone. Thyme was always easy for her to pick out. When she catches a whiff of it, her tail stands straight up and she glances back over her shoulder at the other two.

"I can smell thyme! Shatterpaw, can you smell anything you don't recognize?"

Maybe this really could be a learning experience for the younger cat. Not that she thought herself a good teacher by ANY means, but she would at least try to share what she knew. The more cats that knew herbs, the better, in her opinion.

"Thyme grows in small bushes and they have these little rounded leaves. It has a pretty pleasant flavor unlike some other herbs... Like dandelion. The flower part tastes awful, but the greens aren't too bad. They're pretty easy to spot. Small and yellow and round. Got lots of tiny petals."

willowwisp | @FrostyGalaxy // shatterpaw | @LostSoldier

*-Willowwisp-*
she/her || 28moons || Herbal Knowledge T1
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

Well, now she knew what thyme looked like! This would be useful for later, if she was ever assigned to any herb patrols or if she ever just wanted to go out herb hunting alone. Tansypaw went about telling Shatterpaw about the two herbs they were out looking for, and, while she did that, discussing the description of dandelion, Willowwisp bent down to grab a couple stems of the thyme.

"Dandelion must be the plant some cats mistake with marigold," the tabby remarked after she'd grabbed the herbs. "They both have a pretty similar description, but marigold's petals aren't as many as dandelion and have a ruffled or frilly texture."

[ +2 thyme ]

[ shatterpaw - @LostSoldier ]
Old October 21st, 2023, 10:37 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Hmm... As hard as she tried, Cherryswirl couldn't spot the pelt of Rushwater anywhere - nor had she hard him speak up when she called. That was alright, for now she would lead on Featherspirit and herself - it wasn't like Cherry was going to be running anytime soon!

"WE'RE HEADING OUT, RUSHWATER! CATCH UP WHEN YOU CAN!"

Yep, what would suffice! Giving her wounds a gently lick, she turned with a smile to Feather, motioning for her to follow as Cherryswirl padded into the territory,

"Alright, we're on the hunt for moss, sticks, and cobwebs. All pretty easy, none of that flower stuff to be looking out for. I figure we'll head to the River and collect some sticks along the way - maybe a cobweb or two if we spot them. Once we get to the river, we can start looking around for some moss. I've seen it grow on rocks out that way plenty of times before, hopefully it hasn't died off yet with the cold weather coming in." Hmm. That was definitely a concern. Did moss die among the other plants in the forest? Cherryswirl tilted her head in thought, perplexed by this dilemma. For now, small talk would help fill that knowledge void.

"If you see anything grab it! Other than that, how have you been doing?"

@Silverfur & Co - Featherspirit | @redshiftreign - Bump for Rushwater ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 21st, 2023, 09:53 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

Frecklepaw - he/him - 8 moons
post count - 82/100

---

Frecklepaw follows close behind his friend, not wanting to leave his side anytime soon. He takes a small breath once they're away from everything that seems to be happening in the middle of the floodstone. He looks to Shatterpaw with a grateful gaze and nods sharply.

"Lets get out of here." he whispers

the young apprentice looks at his smaller counterpart before he nods his head and leads him out of the camp, carefully - as if his best friend(and crush-) is so fragile he might break, although Shatterpaw knows that he is not. When he stops, he looks at Frecklepaw in the silence. "is this better?" He whispers, not wanting his stupid, deep voice to break the silence.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 21st, 2023, 10:04 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
the young apprentice looks at his smaller counterpart before he nods his head and leads him out of the camp, carefully - as if his best friend(and crush-) is so fragile he might break, although Shatterpaw knows that he is not. When he stops, he looks at Frecklepaw in the silence. "is this better?" He whispers, not wanting his stupid, deep voice to break the silence.

post count - 83/100

---

Once theyre away from the large group of cats, Frecklepaw feels like he can breathe again. He lets go of a long sigh he didn't know he was holding, nods, and takes a seat wherever feels most comfortable.

"Thank you." He still feels the need to whisper. As if the silence was an unspoken rule between them. He takes in the sight of the spot he has been led too. It certainly is quite pretty. Dusk begins to settle in, small glimmers of light bounce around. It feels a bit cold for fireflies, but Frecklepaw smiles. His mother always said it was a sign of good luck for the next season. Amber eyes trail over and land softly on Shatterpaw. "Where did you find this place?"

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 21st, 2023, 10:09 PM

Quote:

post count - 83/100

---

Once theyre away from the large group of cats, Frecklepaw feels like he can breathe again. He lets go of a long sigh he didn't know he was holding, nods, and takes a seat wherever feels most comfortable.

"Thank you." He still feels the need to whisper. As if the silence was an unspoken rule between them. He takes in the sight of the spot he has been led too. It certainly is quite pretty. Dusk begins to settle in, small glimmers of light bounce around. It feels a bit cold for fireflies, but Frecklepaw smiles. His mother always said it was a sign of good luck for the next season. Amber eyes trail over and land softly on Shatterpaw. "Where did you find this place?"

"One time I wanted to get away from the clan, and i came here. I don't think i was allowed to of course, but..." A slight smile perks up the corners of his mouth - the smile almost bitter in a way. He also then lets out a sigh, then his light-colored eyes slowly trail around them, landing on each firefly before looking at Frecklepaw. He offers a smile to his crush - oh how he wishes that Frecklepaw knew that he loved him! - before he looks at the pinkish-colored sky and the gathered clouds. Everything is kind of dull to him at the moment, but the sjky - and Frecklepaw, but that's not his point - seem to always manage to impress him. the sky points out the fact that we are so small - so insignificant. he wants to say, to whisper to Frecklepaw. but it is constantly changing in all of its beaity - not like him, though. he is a constant beauty, never to change. he then flushes warmly after the thought intrudes his mind. it feels wrong, in a way, to think of Frecklepaw in that way - but also right. he feels something for the smaller cat, but he can't lay a claw upon it. but whatever it is, it makes him feel happy - so he decides that he'll always try to be around the smaller cat.

Old October 21st, 2023, 10:18 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
"One time I wanted to get away from the clan, and i came here. I don't think i was allowed to of course, but..." A slight smile perks up the corners of his mouth - the smile almost bitter in a way. He also then lets out a sigh, then his light-colored eyes slowly trail around them, landing on each firefly before looking at Frecklepaw. He offers a smile to his crush - oh how he wishes that Frecklepaw knew that he loved him! - before he looks at the pinkish-colored sky and the gathered clouds. Everything is kind of dull to him at the moment, but the sjky - and Frecklepaw, but that's not his point - seem to always manage to impress him. the sky points out the fact that we are so small - so insignificant. he wants to say, to whisper to Frecklepaw. but it is constantly changing in all of its beaity - not like him, though. he is a constant beauty, never to change. he then flushes warmly after the thought intrudes his mind. it feels wrong, in a way, to think of Frecklepaw in that way - but also right. he feels something for the smaller cat, but he can't lay a claw upon it. but whatever it is, it makes him feel happy - so he decides that he'll always try to be around the smaller cat.

post count - 84/100

---

Frecklepaw chuckles besides his larger counterpart. His tail flicks against Shatterpaw as he ponders for a moment in silence.

"Do you think this war will still be going once were warriors?" he mews quietly, as if the thought scares him. He looks up to Shatterpaw with worried amber eyes. Theres a small sense of safety that washes over him. Maybe if Shatterpaw stays by his side it wont be so bad..

@LostSoldier

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; October 22nd, 2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2023, 07:12 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Hmm... As hard as she tried, Cherryswirl couldn't spot the pelt of Rushwater anywhere - nor had she hard him speak up when she called. That was alright, for now she would lead on Featherspirit and herself - it wasn't like Cherry was going to be running anytime soon!

"WE'RE HEADING OUT, RUSHWATER! CATCH UP WHEN YOU CAN!"

Yep, what would suffice! Giving her wounds a gently lick, she turned with a smile to Feather, motioning for her to follow as Cherryswirl padded into the territory,

"Alright, we're on the hunt for moss, sticks, and cobwebs. All pretty easy, none of that flower stuff to be looking out for. I figure we'll head to the River and collect some sticks along the way - maybe a cobweb or two if we spot them. Once we get to the river, we can start looking around for some moss. I've seen it grow on rocks out that way plenty of times before, hopefully it hasn't died off yet with the cold weather coming in." Hmm. That was definitely a concern. Did moss die among the other plants in the forest? Cherryswirl tilted her head in thought, perplexed by this dilemma. For now, small talk would help fill that knowledge void.

"If you see anything grab it! Other than that, how have you been doing?"

@Silverfur & Co - Featherspirit | @redshiftreign - Bump for Rushwater ]
Featherspirit mews and pads with cherry " is am well and yes I know of a couple places maybe. And alright I grab anything I think we need." She mews softly happy to be out of the nursery

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:37 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
41/100

---

Oh. There was another yellow flower that looked like a dandelion? Huh. That made sense. There were probably plenty of yellow flowers. The anxiousness of picking the wrong one now began to settle in, tongue swiping out to lick at her dry lips. No need to panic right now, Tansy. Surely if you pick the wrong one Willowwisp would tell you. You'll feel like an idiot but at least you won't kill anyone. Shaking the thoughts away, she takes note of the molly picking some thyme and does so as well-- she used it often enough for herself so a little extra wouldn't hurt. Before taking the thyme into her jaw, she turns her head toward Willowwisp once more, eyes curious.

"Once we grab some of those we should be all set. Unless there's something else out here you recognize?"

[ +2 thyme ]
willowwisp | @FrostyGalaxy // shatterpaw | @LostSoldier

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 22nd, 2023, 08:30 PM

Quote:

post count - 84/100

---

Frecklepaw chuckles besides his larger counterpart. His tail flicks against Shatterpaw as he ponders for a moment in silence.

"Do you think this war will still be going once were warriors?" he mews quietly, as if the thought scares him. He looks up to Shatterpaw with worried amber eyes. Theres a small sense of safety that washes over him. Maybe if Shatterpaw stays by his side it wont be so bad..

@LostSoldier
He is momentarily assaulted by a firefly that he flicks off of his nose before he looks at his smaller but sweet companion. Something in his eyes harden at the thought of Frecklepaw having to fight in a battle - not matter how skilled he is. "I hope not." He says, not adding that he'll make sure that Frecklepaw never has to fight in a battle. get his paws dirty with blood. Then he softens for a moment and looks at Frecklepaw.

"you know... if you need help - with anything, ever - just... ah... let me know. i don't.... w-want you to get hurt..." He then looks away. he has never said that, and offering his protection to another cat may as well be telling him about his feelings. he flushes again.