Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:30 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Fish
Today 04:16 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:45 AM
RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"I'm Sandspeckle and this is honeyheart," she said as she flicked her fluffy ginger tail toward the other she-cat. She watched as she went over to the shade. "I guess she just needs some alone time I think," she looked over to her with a worried expression. She wasn't sure if she had done something wrong or what. She then turned her head back to the tom, "The battle sounds normal, but what I meant was, who won, or is there a winner yet? Do you know?" she asked casting her emerald green eyes onto his hues. She perked her weird ears forward to him to listen to his response closely. There was a slight breeze int he trees that ruffled the fur of Sandspeckle. She licked her lips once as she awaited a response.
Blackblaze stuttered a bit as he said "Well, Timberstar was reinstated, so it's pretty safe to say Skyclan and Starclan won." Blackblaze cast a warm grin towards Sandspeckle and said "Sandspeckle is a really beautiful name by the way." His silvery eyes flicked up to her face and he grinned again.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:50 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Blackblaze stuttered a bit as he said "Well, Timberstar was reinstated, so it's pretty safe to say Skyclan and Starclan won." Blackblaze cast a warm grin towards Sandspeckle and said "Sandspeckle is a really beautiful name by the way." His silvery eyes flicked up to her face and he grinned again.
The she-cat nodded to his reply. Then she mewed, "Don't flatter yourself," she responded chuckling, "It isn't that great of a name," she said to him as she locked eyes with him. "Wha...what is.. uh... your name?" she stammered.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Paige~

Quote:
The she-cat nodded to his reply. Then she mewed, "Don't flatter yourself," she responded chuckling, "It isn't that great of a name," she said to him as she locked eyes with him. "Wha...what is.. uh... your name?" she stammered.
"Its.. Steve? No not Steve... Blackblaze! That's it! My-uh, MY name is Blackblaze." Blackblaze would have smacked himself for his stupidity if he wasn't in front of Sandspeckle.

(Poor embarrassed babbu lol)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"Its.. Steve? No not Steve... Blackblaze! That's it! My-uh, MY name is Blackblaze." Blackblaze would have smacked himself for his stupidity if he wasn't in front of Sandspeckle.

(Poor embarrassed babbu lol)
(Haha, I'm tempted to say that to someone who asks my name)

Sandspeckle chuckled at his first attempt to tell her his name. She was still holding eye contact with the tom. She then looked away and blushed, if cats could. "That is cool name," she said, "See? You have a better name than I do," she said looking back at him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:02 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"Err," Burrpaw shuffled his paws, suddenly afraid of his mentor's reaction. His excitement died down as he ducked his head. The wounds he had managed to forget about began to burn with pain, specifically the claw-marks over his eye and muzzle. "She was, uh, Blazingnight's apprentice." He finally answered, lifting his head and looking his mentor in the eye. Or, at least, trying to. The blood blinded him so much that he could barely see what his mentor's reaction would be. The scratches along his flank burned, and his left paw throbbed again.
“Blazingnight’s apprentice?” He echoed aloud, straightening up his posture as if the former ShadowClan leader was there herself. "Why-" His words were stopped for a moment, when he began to concentrate on the situation. Why would Burrpaw fight against that older warrior? Swiftfang knew that Blazing would never choose a non-Evil Era supporter to take under her wing, and care for personally. In fact, he was quite surprised that she’d chosen an apprentice to begin with- no wonder the name had sounded so familiar momentarily; he’d heard it around camp.

“I wonder how you beat her. Your paw was not fully healed when you went into battle, I suppose? Is that warrior weak, or deformed in some way?” Swiftfang mused aloud, clearly amused by the situation. “And I wonder why Blazingnight hand-plucked her former apprentice, only to choose one that was beaten by you. It isn’t like you’re very skilled.” He said absent-mindedly. Multiple questions pressed against his mind, swimming around in a kaleidoscope of rapid-fire thoughts. But he'd only go through a few of them at once.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 20th, 2016 at 06:03 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Paige~

Quote:
(Haha, I'm tempted to say that to someone who asks my name)

Sandspeckle chuckled at his first attempt to tell her his name. She was still holding eye contact with the tom. She then looked away and blushed, if cats could. "That is cool name," she said, "See? You have a better name than I do," she said looking back at him.
"I cannot agree with you on that statement." Blackblaze grinned again and then looked away, embarrassed. "I'll be right back." The tom ran to the fresh kill pile and cane back with a rabbit and a squirrel. HE dropped the rabbit in front of the she cat and said "Here you go, thought you might want some food."

(The best way to a woman's heart is through her stomach lol)

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 06:06 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"I cannot agree with you on that statement." Blackblaze grinned again and then looked away, embarrassed. "I'll be right back." The tom ran to the fresh kill pile and cane back with a rabbit and a squirrel. HE dropped the rabbit in front of the she cat and said "Here you go, thought you might want some food."

(The best way to a woman's heart is through her stomach lol)
(I can't tell how true that is XD)

Sadnspeckle watched at the tom left then came back. She looked at the rabbit and gave a goofy grin in pleasure, "Thank you," she said. She then bent down and began to munch on the prey. She licked her bloody lips once she was done.

Old December 20th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Paige~

Quote:
(I can't tell how true that is XD)

Sadnspeckle watched at the tom left then came back. She looked at the rabbit and gave a goofy grin in pleasure, "Thank you," she said. She then bent down and began to munch on the prey. She licked her bloody lips once she was done.
(I know how true it is lol )

"No problem." Blackblaze ate his fill as well.

(Got to eat)

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
(I know how true it is lol )

"No problem." Blackblaze ate his fill as well.

(Got to eat)
"So how come I have never seen you around?" she asked the tom tilting her head.

(Ok, take your time)

Old December 20th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
“Blazingnight’s apprentice?” He echoed aloud, straightening up his posture as if the former ShadowClan leader was there herself. "Why-" His words were stopped for a moment, when he began to concentrate on the situation. Why would Burrpaw fight against that older warrior? Swiftfang knew that Blazing would never choose a non-Evil Era supporter to take under her wing, and care for personally. In fact, he was quite surprised that she’d chosen an apprentice to begin with- no wonder the name had sounded so familiar momentarily; he’d heard it around camp.

“I wonder how you beat her. Your paw was not fully healed when you went into battle, I suppose? Is that warrior weak, or deformed in some way?” Swiftfang mused aloud, clearly amused by the situation. “And I wonder why Blazingnight hand-plucked her former apprentice, only to choose one that was beaten by you. It isn’t like you’re very skilled.” He said absent-mindedly. Multiple questions pressed against his mind, swimming around in a kaleidoscope of rapid-fire thoughts. But he'd only go through a few of them at once.
"She wasn’t weak!" Burrpaw protested, his heart and spirits falling rapidly at his mentors harsh words. Wasn’t Swiftfang proud of him yet? "I-I beat her with my injured paw. She- she ran off when Blazingnight was killed!" If Burrpaw could cry, he probably would, but his eyes were filled with blood from the wounds on his face. They would definitely scar. He hoped the blow he'd given Jinxflare would scar too. "Didn't I-" he swallowed, "Didn’t I do well?" Burrpaw was almost afraid to ask. What would he do if Swiftfang said he didn't?

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; December 20th, 2016 at 06:24 PM.
Closed Thread