Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM

Old January 12th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"Nice catch!" he commented. Barkskip spotted a thrush in the branches above. He climbed the tree watching it carefully. He pulled himself onto the branch and jumped, barely catching it. Unfortunately it fluttered away before he could kill it.
Quietstream mewed "nice try. You'll get it next time. for now i think we should head back to camp."
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Quietstream mewed "nice try. You'll get it next time. for now i think we should head back to camp."
Barkskip smiled. "Alright, race you?" he added teasingly before sprinting off with the vole in his jaws.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Barkskip smiled. "Alright, race you?" he added teasingly before sprinting off with the vole in his jaws.
Quietstream grabbed his mouse and vole and ran as fast as he could
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Quietstream grabbed his mouse and vole and ran as fast as he could
He ran hard and fast, but watched as Quietstream lapped him as he skidded into the entrance tunnel. "Good race, my friend." He congratulated.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
He ran hard and fast, but watched as Quietstream lapped him as he skidded into the entrance tunnel. "Good race, my friend." He congratulated.
Quietstream mewed the the fresh-kill "yes. Thank you."
Old January 12th, 2017, 09:46 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur smiled back at Apurva. "Oh no, you're fine." She turned to look back at the path ahead, recognizing the surrounding area as they drew closer to twolegplace. "Well, since we both came from the same twolegplace, I was wondering if it took you as long as me. I left later than you... I was about 8 moons old, and it took me a moon to stumble into clan territory."

She remembered the day; Maplefur had wandered into Shadowclan first, and after being chased by them she found her way into Thunderclan. Thunderclan is much kinder than Shadowclan! "So, any interesting stories from your travels?" The molly asked, twitching her nose as some snow fell from the branches above.
Apurva laughed slightly , the quickly stopped as the harsh scents of TwolegPlace burned her lungs, and she stepped closer, nearly gagging. “Yuck! I'd forgotten how bad TwolegPlace smells!” she muttered, passing her tongue over her lips, wrinkling her nose at strong, foul odor that now surrounded her. It was worse than she remembered, and the molly guessed that it was from the cold, trapping the smells in one place. She looked over at her calico companion, a grin spreading across her maw.

“Oh yes, after my housefolk's nest burned down and the abandoned me, a lived in the woods behind Blade's house, and one ady, I fell in a bog.” the she-cat let out a mrrow of laughter, remembering how she'd fallen in, thinking it was dry, solid ground, and then she was suddenly neck deep in mud. She'd been terrified, but looking back on it, she could laugh. When Blade had finally pulled her out, she'd been completely brown and caked in mud, and she'd chased him, telling him she was a bear. Looking up from her recollection of the time, she opened her jaws, beginning to speak once more. “Blade had to get a stick, and I had to bite on while he pulled me out. When a was freed, there was this funny popping noise and an odd, squelching that made Blade think something was in there. I thought so, too.” that was quite possibly one of the longest speeches Apurva had ever made, as she tended to more often listen than speak, though she did both regularly often.

That last bit she added somewhat sheepishly, as she was the slightest bit embarrassed by that, even though she knew that there was no reason whatsoever to feel embarrassed by it, after all, she'd only been a kit. “What about you? Do you have any good stories to tell of your adventures?” Apurva questioned, somewhat cautiously, as she didn't want to upset Maplefur at all. She wanted tho opposite in fact, and would be rather stubborn until she knew that Maplefur was happy.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
A soft looking she-cat was crossing the border straight into the forest clans territory. She was highly unaware of it and it showed through her brilliant green hues, which were wide with excitement and wonder. Petal. Petal was the she-cat's name, suiting her delicate appearance. The British short-hair took in her surroundings like a sponge. Her kittypet life never had anything as exciting as this.

The she-cat stumbled here and there, tripping herself over a branch or some roots that the soft alabaster snow hid. It's gorgeous! Everything's gorgeous! Petal couldn't get over the snow covering everything. It was a wonderland all in its own. Mentally she had already decided to come back here as often as her housefolk would let her leave. She had slipped out today, but when she came home, she knew that she'd prove to them she could stay outside and handle herself.

Petal knew nothing of the clans or the dangers of crossing the borders.

@NightWarrior4Life

(The plot has begun so you guys are prepared. I won't mention you guys all the time, but this once seemed necessary so everyone knows what's going on)
@AbsurdJinx @Nighty @Stormiiix
DarkWillow frowned. "Yep that's defineatly a kittypet scent...huh, for once that bright eyed bouncy apprentice was actually right about something for once!" He muttered under his breath and laughed. "DaisyPaw, HazePaw, you and your mentors go towards the south. I'll head to the east near two leg place and see what's going on down there. I picked up a pretty fishy scent..." He placed his muzzle on his daughters' pelts. "Go careful." They kicked his leopard spotted fur then dashed off.

DarkWillow spotted the bright green eyes, sticking out in the snow, of the delicate she-cat. This strange cat was oddly beautiful and had an air of grace about her. But that wouldn't distract him. "You..." He growled "who are you?"
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Little got up and stared around the clearing, dazed and confused. There had to be some cat there, watching her because why else would the bushes rustle un naturally?
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:50 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva laughed slightly , the quickly stopped as the harsh scents of TwolegPlace burned her lungs, and she stepped closer, nearly gagging. “Yuck! I'd forgotten how bad TwolegPlace smells!” she muttered, passing her tongue over her lips, wrinkling her nose at strong, foul odor that now surrounded her. It was worse than she remembered, and the molly guessed that it was from the cold, trapping the smells in one place. She looked over at her calico companion, a grin spreading across her maw.

“Oh yes, after my housefolk's nest burned down and the abandoned me, a lived in the woods behind Blade's house, and one ady, I fell in a bog.” the she-cat let out a mrrow of laughter, remembering how she'd fallen in, thinking it was dry, solid ground, and then she was suddenly neck deep in mud. She'd been terrified, but looking back on it, she could laugh. When Blade had finally pulled her out, she'd been completely brown and caked in mud, and she'd chased him, telling him she was a bear. Looking up from her recollection of the time, she opened her jaws, beginning to speak once more. “Blade had to get a stick, and I had to bite on while he pulled me out. When a was freed, there was this funny popping noise and an odd, squelching that made Blade think something was in there. I thought so, too.” that was quite possibly one of the longest speeches Apurva had ever made, as she tended to more often listen than speak, though she did both regularly often.

That last bit she added somewhat sheepishly, as she was the slightest bit embarrassed by that, even though she knew that there was no reason whatsoever to feel embarrassed by it, after all, she'd only been a kit. “What about you? Do you have any good stories to tell of your adventures?” Apurva questioned, somewhat cautiously, as she didn't want to upset Maplefur at all. She wanted tho opposite in fact, and would be rather stubborn until she knew that Maplefur was happy.
Maplefur glanced over at Apurva, smiling slightly in amusement. She too had scented twolegplace, and while it was a vile smell she felt excitement at knowing just how close her sister was. Self consciousness of her injury set in again. Fria definitely won't be happy. She changed her gait, going back to trying to hide her limp as much as possible. What she doesn't know won't kill her... though almost nothing gets past Fria!

The molly kept herself from laughing as she listened to her friend's story. "Oh, yes. I do have a story I could tell." She meowed after Apurva was done speaking. The calico forced herself not to think of the main story of her travels, instead focusing on one she could actually enjoy telling. "Well, when I first stumbled into clan territory, it wasn't Thunderclan I encountered first, rather Shadowclan. I was so... wrapped up in my own thoughts then that I didn't pay any attention to the scent markings, and before I knew it I was surrounded by strange cats, hissing and spitting in my face. I told them I meant no harm, but you've probably heard stories about them. They really are cold, and they chased me so long! Actually, they chased me right onto Thunderclan territory- imagine the fun I had watching the center of attention be turned from me to them! They fought and chased Shadowclan away, and didn't even notice me until the end of the battle! It was scary, but very cool to watch at the same time." She smiled- though she hadn't done any fighting, it was the first clan battle she had witnessed.

"We'll be at their house at any moment," Maplefur added on after a moment. "Get ready to meet Fria- she's certain to bombard you! Don't worry though, she's not threatening at all, just a big bundle of fun and excitement!" A faint look came over her, remembering old times with her sister. "I wonder how much has changed. I haven't been here since before the fire..." She hoped everything with Fria and Blade was still alright- imagine the awkwardness in bringing Apurva to see Blade, only to find out that the two were no longer in good terms? No. They seemed very much in love before, certainly nothing could have changed that.

Old January 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Burning forest flicked the leaves off his pelt and looked at the cat next to him smiling

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord