Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Yesterday 10:56 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2019, 05:59 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Ok!" Ospreywing nodded. She loved long stories!!
"huff... Okay so It started off with a cat called Stormpaw who decided to attack me because she thought I was weak. Bet you know why. She was fighting for the dark forest too. She got cocky and I ended up..." She choked at saying the words. "K-K-Killing her... I-I dragged her away from were she was. I looked for a cat who maybe knew what clan she was in. I met a cat named Ivyheart who was very nice despite the bad reputation everyone gives to ShadowClan cats. She took the loss hard and I told her about how Stormpaw fought for the Dark Forest. She understood that I was protecting myself. While I was in camp a ghostly presence was standing about two tail-lengths away. I looked at the gray she-cat and instantly knew who it was. Stormpaw. I tried my best to stay calm. At that time I realized that we are a spec of sand to history. Our lives must continue no matter what happens, just like I did with the events of my family. And as I did then I moved on. I said my goodbyes to Ivyheart and headed back to our camp. And now we're here." She waited for Ospreywing to respond with her face a blank slate.(Man that took a while too type!)

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 30th, 2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
So Tripaw told Ospreywing all that happened at ShadowClan and with Stormpaw. "And that takes us to here." She said. (Now I was wondering If you want me to do that or if you want me to hand tell the story. Ya know actually TELL it.)
(Tell, please!) ^_^
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:08 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

(Tell, please!) ^_^
(Good to know I'll go back and edit it I suppose. But I'm not really going to leave spots for Ospreywing to comment okay?)
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Smile Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
(Good to know I'll go back and edit it I suppose. But I'm not really going to leave spots for Ospreywing to comment okay?)
(Fine by me!)
Old April 28th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{This is open for anyone to reply to!}

"Starclan give me some strength," wheezed out a very tired, sandy tabby she-cat as she flopped down in the clearing. As her body collided with the ground with a dull, muffled thud, a small gush of breath also came with it, her eyes closing momentarily as she relished this moment of stillness. Adderheart had, since the day she had become apprenticed, focused herself on constantly remaining active and doing something for the clan, proving herself in hopes she'd get noticed as a great warrior. That's all she wanted in life, she wanted to be a warrior that Windclan could be proud of, especially after being bullied for being the 'runt' of the litter when she was younger. She didn't know that she wasn't clanborn, and neither did anyone else except for her parents. And perhaps that was for the better, though by now, Adderheart had grown to be strong, and resilient. Nothing could bring her down. No longer did words hurt her, and she wouldn't take anything laying down. She was a fighter through and through. She had cried her tears when she was younger, it was time to fight and prove herself now.
Well. Right now she was actually resting, she had spent all morning out hunting by herself, which had proved to be quite successful. Through her wheezing breath she was able to lay two thrushes, a hare, three mice and a mole onto the fresh kill pile. Not all at once of course, she needed two trips to bring them back, which was why she was even more out of breath as she laid there on the ground currently. But it was certainly something to be proud of. She wouldn't think so, she would likely go out and do more after she had regained some of her energy. For now though, she laid there, panting, eyes closed and quietly wishing that it didn't feel like thorns were stabbing her throat and lungs.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 29th, 2019, 06:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Driftstream?

Nothing about this she-cat seemed remotely interesting to Wheat, and his ears flicked as he considered his options. The cat before him seemed faint-hearted and weak, lacking a backbone. He was sure if he so much as bared his teeth, she'd go running in the opposite direction.

But Wheat wasn't here to cause issues with WindClan. He wanted answers, and this cat was the best lead so far. "She is likely the female that involved herself with my brother," he informed her curtly. "I wish to know why he would go against our family values in favor of some grasshopper. His choices shattered our family more than he would have ever understood." The lack of Liontuft in their life, watching their mother wither from a broken heart as she lost another son, then Dustpelt as his sister was stolen from them. Devastating. "Where is she?"

@Hexict

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:37 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
"Well, maybe I'm just a little sad. But what's it to you?" Pigeonswirl's voice was low, dripping with a softly veiled sadness, though she was trying at the moment to steady her voice. "I...oh, you wouldn't understand, Bee!" She stammered. Her family had always been her rock, the ones she cared for and loved above all else, so why now did it feel so hard to talk to her own kits? Pigeonswirl felt so...disconnected, anxious, and lonely since they had left the nursery. She didn't know these new apprentices, so grown up and independent. They weren't her kits. All she wanted was to go back to when they were still cute little kittens. Back to when they had given her a purpose. Back to when she was happy.

(pigeon's nest is very empty n she's very sad qwq)

Beepaw gave her a look of grump and disbelief. "I would understand!" He told stubbornly with furrowed brows, though worry was clear in his green orbs. He leaned into pigeonswirls fur a frown etched into his maw, "Tell me and I might be able to make you feel better." He told, wanting to know.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 29th, 2019, 09:13 PM
another level

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[short/rushed, sorry ;; ]

Mastoff made a slow hault when another stronger scent this time flood into his nostrils and noticed a black tom appearing out of the tall grass. He didn't utter a word as the stranger spoke, ignoring all insults that he shot at him only to dodge the bullets with a loud snort. His stomach was practically eating itself while he blabbers away, the old tom's yellow eyes narrowed. Out of all the things I meet a weirdo trying to scare me away. He doesn't even look that strong.. scrawny, yeah. he observed silently a little more then growled, cutting him off. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," he mumbled, boldly walking past the warrior without any hesitation in his foot steps or turning back. "What's up with this 'can' talk?" the tabby said loudly enough for him to hear. "Stupid kit. I fought bigger cats than you during my prime to even now. Now, show me where you hide your stash." @Five

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; April 29th, 2019 at 09:15 PM.
Old April 29th, 2019, 09:53 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw cringed slightly to himself, not quite liking the idea of licking the crushed petals onto wolfeyes joints. But he certainly didn't trust him doing it himself, opening his mouth to say something, he decided to wait until he put the herb on his father's joints. Quickly licking the paste on to the toms aching joints, he was done in a few seconds, which made him glad. "She seems lonely, all her friends are warriors. Not Queen's, so she never sees them. You should see her.''. The tom meowed, giving a sour look as he spit out remaining juices, which left a nasty taste in his mouth. Bee gave a haughty look, "Your joints should be fine soon, old man." he told, not being a hundred percent sure of course, but he assumed it would help. He thought he was pretty good at being medicine cat, he just had to learn some things! He'd only lost..giving a 'hmph' he furrowed his brows, seeming more sour than before.

Wolfeyes slowly got to his feet, joints creaking, with a thankful nod in his son's direction. "I will. I hate seeing her sad, y'know. And we haven't been able to see each other lately due to warrior duties," he said. "It was always easier to see her when we were warriors together." He tested his joints, bending and stretching. The pain was still very much there, but he hoped that whatever Beepaw put on them helped. "Y'know, you should visit your mother, too!" he added. He wanted to make sure that his mate was happy again, and of course that meant pushing their busy kits to visit her. The warrior's ears pricked, noticing his son's sour mood. "What now?" The wording was gruff, but there was honest concern in his growling tone.
Old April 30th, 2019, 06:22 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @jupiter ]

Pulling himself from the warriors' den, Newtfleck's gaze awkwardly ran across the clearing at his clan-mates. He felt lonely just standing there. The tom wasn't very close with anybody. It wasn't that he didn't like people, he did, it was more due to his painful shyness. The tom felt a panic attack almost whenever he had to meet someone new. He wished that is family was still around. They were always understanding of him, and they were more than willing to make up for his silence. But they were no longer here. He had very few people he knew now. His tired gaze desperately searched out for Flashfury. Moons ago, had someone told him that he would be doing this, he would have honestly thought them insane. His former bully was now the closest person to him.

But the older tom was probably busy. He was always trying to become a strong warrior and gain respect from his clan-mates. This left Newtflecks all alone most of the time. Awkwardly heading towards the edge of the clearing, he wondered when Flashfury would be back. It didn't feel good, relying on a single cat for company. But what was he to do? Newtflecks didn't have the confidence to just make friends. Luckily, for him and Flashfury, it just kind of happened. But still... he needed more people in his life than just one.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Closed Thread