Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:32 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:32 PM
Adoptables :0
by paris
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:30 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:24 PM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2020, 07:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

"I'll try." He echoed her words, giving her a small sheepish smile before standing straight. "Suppose I'll see you tomorrow then, I'm planning on doing an early morning meeting." He gave a nod, his eyes drifting upwards as more thoughts entered his mind about what he would have to discuss with the clan tomorrow.
Then he glanced back down at Dustbreeze and gave her one more smile before he turned and padded to the back of his den, flopping down in his nest and closing his eyes, hoping to try for some sleep, even if it was fitful.

@Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 15th, 2020, 07:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

The ginger she-cat had decided to take a mid-day nap instead of doing anything productive, for what reason, she didn’t know. She blamed it on being cold, even though she did have a pelt that thickened when the colder moons came. So I’m reality, Foxbound had no excuse. She’d just been feeling like taking a nap. And, waking up from her nap left her re-energized and in a pretty good mood. The feline was busying herself with smoothing down her messed up fur from laying down in her nest, when she heard someone enter the den. She quickly paused to sniff the air, her sense being enveloped with the smell of Thunderclan’s very own deputy. And her heart clenched with that odd, half-mistrust half-empathy feeling that she seemed to always get around Buckbranch. She was planning on staying silent and hoping he didn’t notice her, laying there in the back of the dim den. But when he called out specifically to her, well... Foxbound’s resolve crumbled. He sounded down... though more than that, maybe devastated? But just the tone in his voice caused empathy to flood within her. She couldn’t not help someone who sounded so stressed, even if it was Buckbranch. So Foxbound got to her paws and walked towards the entrance of the den where he was standing, giving him a bright and reassuring smile as she approached. “Yeah, I’m here.” Her smile then fell as she noticed his expression for the first time. “Talk away.” She meowed after a moment, sitting down and giving him a concerned look, but perking her ears to listen all the same.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
Old January 15th, 2020, 08:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@RedHead

His gut tightened as Foxbound approached him, and he sat down, wrapping his tail tightly around his paws. After a few silent seconds he realized he was shaking, and he fought to still himself but with no results. Finally he blurted out, "I'm sorry for bothering you, but I just really need to get some things off my chest. I know you hate me, just like the rest of ThunderClan, but I feel like you're the only cat who will sit down and listen to me."
Anxiety flickered in the green depths of his eyes and he lowered his head to stare at the floor. When he spoke, his voice was a rasping whisper. "I just... everything's going so wrong. I started a huge argument over basically nothing, and then was somehow made deputy, so now every cat seems to either hate me or envy me. Then I got into a fight with Sunsnow, who I thought was my friend, but I guess was just my simple delusion. Then I got Mountaingrowl so angry he left, and now I'm mentoring his son. And then RiverClan's raid on ShadowClan happened, and Flintstar's all stressed out and he keeps asking me to do things that I don't think I have the strength to do." He claws scraped at the dirt, and although the sun from outside warmed his back, he felt cold all the way down to his bones. "I don't know how to handle it all, and I can't find any support from anyone. And I'm trying my best to give out my own help, my own advice, but it's hard to help when cats don't trust you."
Old January 15th, 2020, 08:36 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sitting near one of the corners of camp was Alderstripe, a senior warrior, although he was getting old, the tom had decided against the idea of becoming an elder, he couldn't stand the thought of being stuck in a den and having others do things for him, since the lost of Violeteye, the tom had changed a lot, he couldn't be as protective of her as he had once been since she was no longer by his side, and her loss had left him wounded inside for a long time, but he knew she was watching over him and that she would still want him to be happy, so he kept on going forward. Often, the tom could be seen startgazing instead of sleeping, a habit he had grown to love with this beautiful she-cat he had loved ever since she was an apprentice- His apprentice, they had been close back in their youth and even when they were apprentices, but when he turned warrior and her mentor ended up being killed, he was given the task to train her and he did not disappoint, he had done his best and still to this day, she had been his best apprentice.

After she had become a warrior, they ended up together and, even through though times, they pulled through, every day, he could still see those beautiful magenta eyes staring straight into his cyan one, he could still, sometimes, feel her soft, black fur pressed against his, every detail about her was still deeply enbedded in his mind, that spot of white fur she had on her chest, her small frame, everything about her he knew, just like she knew everything about him.

As the thoughts of the she-cat crossed his mind, he seemed to get lost in them before he snapped back to reality and looked around at his fellow clanmates, he had learned not to get too emotional about the subject. His gaze landed on a she-cat he had seen change with time, she certainly had an interesting condition to say the least- Snowflakedust, her now mostly white fur certainly stood out and, considering she wasn't that old, he had seen the changes happen with time, but she had always seemed quite reserved and he totally understood that, so he never approached in fear that she'd get a little scared of him due to his appearance, he wasn't as good-looking as he had once been, but for his age, he still looked great, even though those scars on him did make him look menacing, the tom was incredibly kind and had grown quite soft, not as hot-headed as he had been back then, the simple thought of how he acted then was something to laugh at.

@Silhouettes
Old January 16th, 2020, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"Hello," Dawn Sky mewed. She glanced at the sky. "Its a great day, why are you hanging around camp?"
Old January 16th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
he gave her a big smile" no i have not thank you my dear after we should head to bed its very late" he said as he dug into the mouse
She nodded, rubbing her eyes since a small gust of wind blew some dirt into them. Maybe she could just sleep the stress off, that would be a good chance to think things over. Getting up, she padded into the warriors den, running her tail along his back as a joke.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 16th, 2020, 04:08 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Glass hop to it with a skip and walked up to Flintstar, perhaps, a little too close and smiled cheerily at him and the gathered cats. This was all too surreal, too easy and thrilling. Someone pinch me! I must be dreaming, he thought loudly to himself, swaying his long tail in the chilling air. "I'm so glad you've accepted me into your clan," he mewed at the leader. "This is all so..so exhilarating! But, if I can request captai-, I mean, Flintstar. Can I provide myself my own title? If it won't be a hassle of course," he continued, "Quill, in addition of the 'paw' part." His harvest yellow eyes watched over the interesting wild cats who stared back in curiosity. Should I greet them? Is it part of this whole formality? Unsure wavered in his gaze then shrugged it out carelessly..he will do so after his official name maybe.
Old January 16th, 2020, 04:25 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Sleepypaw watched the whole spectacle between his mentor and the she-cat Rosethorn if he heard correctly. A soft chuckle emitted from his maw quietly as he watched Owlwatcher say some sweet, smooth words that can warm up the coldest of hearts. How kind of him, he purred. Though, why was she blushing? Some of the words they spoke sounded foreign to his mind. It..didn't make sense but as long they are happy, he is too. "Um, aren't we suppose to go now?" he said quietly as they pad away, he kind of trekked behind them. Confused, he looked around for the others joined in patrol. "This is so strange," the maine coon sighed to himself. Maybe if another apprentice came along he'll feel more at ease. Thinking about it, the image of Herringpaw popped up in his head. Weird fellow but sweet in his own way. The little conversation they had uplifted the clouds hovering his head and wished to do the same for the troubled tom.
@Shimm @touka @Silhouette
Old January 16th, 2020, 07:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Seeing that the three cats had made their way to the first front, Flintstar extended his paw towards them for a moment before speaking.

“I have talked with all three and seen them as cats fit to try out clan life.” Though the black-furred tom was a little weary of Sore, that particular loner gave off an odd vibe. He’d have to keep an eye on him.

“Fox, you are apprentice-aged and so will start out straight as a Thunderclan apprentice. From this moment forward, you will be known as Duskpaw, until you earn your warrior name.” The leader then gave a tired smile to the young cat. “Your mentor will be Foxbound, as she is the cat that brought you here into the clan.”
@Spiritjumps

The tomcat then turned to Sore, a small frown crossing his face for one moment, his tiredness making it harder for him to cover up his emotions. But it was only a flash, quickly replaced by a smile, one bordering that of smugness. “Sore, you are an adult cat so will only need two to three moons of training, granted that you already know how to hunt and fight on a basic level.” Flintstar meowed. “Sore, you will now be known as Shadepaw, until you have proven yourself as a valuable warrior of the clan and can earn your warrior name. Cherrybubble will be your mentor.” The tom smiled to himself, a little proud of the play-on-words he had just made. Sore was a shady tom. So he was Shadepaw. And Cherrybubble would keep him in line, at least until Flintstar knew he could trust him.
@Dirtfur

Then last, but certainly not least, Glass. Flintstar was about to speak when the tom interjected his own words, much to Flintstar’s surprise. But he was grateful for the name suggestion. In his state right now, he probably wouldn’t have been able to come up with a decent name for the former kittypet. “Of course.” Flintstar smiled, warming up to the seemingly carefree tom a bit. “Glass, from this moment onward, until you wanted your warrior name, you shall be known as Quillpaw. Duskfeather will be your mentor.” He gave a nod to the she-cat, before coming to a stop again, awaiting the new apprentices of the clan to touch noses with their mentors.
@vermin @hxneysuckle

This next part of the meeting, well... that was he was most excited for. And most dreading.

Character Site
--
Old January 16th, 2020, 07:34 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @RedHead ]

Duskpaw was ecstatic to have Foxbound as her mentor. She kept her excitedness down but still wiggled a little. She padded over to Foxbound to touch noses with her.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread