Today 08:39 AM

Old November 12th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lynxpaw laughed. "Oh, we sleep, but only for extra peace of mind. In the Dark Forest, someone is probably gonna kill you in your sleep. StarClan is very comfortable." He sat down next to her and leaned into her fur, ignoring the scent.

"Don't I stink?" the silver she-cat purred, leaning back into Lynxpaw as well, anyway. Right. StarClan was sooo comfortable. It hurt her eyes. Twinkly twinkly stardust EVERYWHERE. What mattered in the end was that she was with Lynxie again. (Here she resisted yelling it out again)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 12th, 2023, 08:18 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
"Don't I stink?" the silver she-cat purred, leaning back into Lynxpaw as well, anyway. Right. StarClan was sooo comfortable. It hurt her eyes. Twinkly twinkly stardust EVERYWHERE. What mattered in the end was that she was with Lynxie again. (Here she resisted yelling it out again)
Lynxpaw grinned. "Why yes, you do. If you just went into the Dark Forest, I don't even want to see what you smell like in a few moons."
(short post, sorry)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 13th, 2023, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Lynxpaw grinned. "Why yes, you do. If you just went into the Dark Forest, I don't even want to see what you smell like in a few moons."
(short post, sorry)
"It's already been a few moons ya idiot," she replied fondly, lifting her thick tail to whap him on the head. At least she still groomed and made herself as clean as possible. Well, the smell, she got used to it already. BUT SHE STANK?! How sad. "Speaking of which... Uh, Lynxpaw. Have you seen... A cat that kinda looks like me, but grey? Yeah." Her throat became tight. Her little brother... She needed to still find the guy... SHe'd already located Lynxie. How hard could it be?

Old November 13th, 2023, 06:16 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
"It's already been a few moons ya idiot," she replied fondly, lifting her thick tail to whap him on the head. At least she still groomed and made herself as clean as possible. Well, the smell, she got used to it already. BUT SHE STANK?! How sad. "Speaking of which... Uh, Lynxpaw. Have you seen... A cat that kinda looks like me, but grey? Yeah." Her throat became tight. Her little brother... She needed to still find the guy... SHe'd already located Lynxie. How hard could it be?
"Not really," Lynx said. He listened to her question. "Well, ah…no. I can help you look, though. Who is he?"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 15th, 2023, 04:46 AM

Quote:
"Not really," Lynx said. He listened to her question. "Well, ah…no. I can help you look, though. Who is he?"
"Oh. Um... He's just someone I kno - knew. Not very important though!" the silvery she-cat giggled nervously, a noise rarely heard from her.

Old November 20th, 2023, 11:40 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(open)

*Foxkit opened her eyes and gasped, standing up fast and looking around*

*She called out in fear*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 21st, 2023, 09:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It didn't take long for Jaystride to find ragweed in the territory, and he was more than happy to spend a couple minutes chowing down on the plant. The little spike of energy he got from the herb was life-changing, it always kept him focused, ready to go.

He was acutely aware of Bumblestar's fatigue, and made a quick spur-of-the-ragweed decision to send her a lil plant boon. The ragweed that would show up by her nest wasn't anything fancy, but it'd give her a nice energy boost and might make some of the poison "ick" buzz off.
Old November 22nd, 2023, 05:15 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

[ open for interactions ! aster is being a lil naughty ]
Thump. Thump. Thump.

Asterdance had just wanted to keep an eye on the Gathering. They always went sideways more often than not. It was their brother's first Gathering as deputy. Sue them for wanting to watch from the stars. Their chest was filled with pride. Spiderthroat would be a good deputy (bit ironic because they didn't think he was all too fond of authority). Something ThunderClan needed. Especially because woosh, RiverClan needed a firm kick in their behind they were (like usual) getting on Asterdance's nerves. Poison. Not even just them, but others!! They were playing dirty.

The bobtail didn't get much of an opportunity to dwell before Twilightstar had started speaking. Every word was drowned out by the demand for Spiderthroat's execution. Thump. Thump. Thump.

Fear crackled underneath their fluffy pelt, their breathing beginning to pick up. She was speaking lies. Their brother would never kill ,, without provocation, and especially not without a reason. Did they truly expect ThunderClan would relent and simply give them what they wanted? (Did they think they could push them over?)

No. No, no. Asterdance would rather be damned to hell then stand by then watch their brother be harmed. Twilightstar's compromise for demotion was missed completely by the StarClan Warrior. Anything else that followed went deaf to their ears. They would stop this. They wouldn't sit idly. It was an selfish act but, they would rather die a thousand deaths then to witness someone they cared about die. It was unrealistic and they could not escape it forever but for now, in the stars where they could do something -- it would be enough.

They could feel the tug of strings, the crackling energy that burned through them and they tugged. Every part of them felt as it was on fire as they pulled clouds through the sky, pouring every ounce of their emotion, their disapproval, their anger, their fear into them until they might simply burst from it. And it did, they could feel the thunder. Their vision was searing white until their energy fizzled and pop, ceasing into nothing. They didn't want to harm anyone but they wanted this to stop.

Asterdance collapsed against the cold ground. A ball of shaking, brown fluff. Stars, they hoped Whisperingwolf wouldn't give them an earful.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 22nd, 2023 at 05:24 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2023, 05:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Cindersky
She/her | Formerly ThunderClan | No purrks
She recalled the night clearly when she had first witnessed the powers she held now living among the stars. It had terrified Cindersky, though it wouldn't have showed. The way her emotions had folded so easily over into controlling the elements - the lightning that struck the Thunderwillow, the storm that poured down from the sky. It had shook her to her core. Whether or not Asterdance had meant to do it or not, the silver bengal refused to let them sit in the aftermath alone.

Filled with a spark she hadn't felt in ages, Cindersky raced across the terrain, willing herself to get there before the young warrior fell. But fall they did, brown fur fluffed up. The former ThunderClanner slowed her advance as she neared, resisting the urge to immediately pull Asterdance into a hug. Instead she carefully slid down into the space beside them, gently pressing her nose against their shoulder. She didn't dare speak any words, overwhelmed by yet another death she had not known about.

As whatever storm of emotions Asterdance had let out raged on below onto the Clans, Cindersky laid next to them, refusing to move unless her former Clanmate ordered it so. She'd briefly taken a look at the Gathering, and though she had her own concerns with Spiderthroat, she knew he didn't kill without reason. Whatever lies were being spread would hopefully be brought to the light of day.

[ @wolfie ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; November 22nd, 2023 at 05:50 PM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 04:52 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

He... wasn't sure how he was here.

He'd been sentenced to, well, hell. How had he ended up here?

The small siamese had been wandering around, as he usually was. There really wasn't much else to do in the Dark Forest anyway. He would argue with himself, yowl and hiss and try in vain to justify the actions that led him there until his voice died in his throat and he was left with an unsatisfying pain.

This time, his voice died when he'd spotted a soft light. The RiverClanner had thought he'd been hallucinating, but no matter how many times he blinked and rubbed his eyes (the fact that he had two was still shocking to him), it didn't go away. So, naturally, he had wandered toward it and ended up somewhere warm and cozy.

The chill that he'd become so used to was gone in an instant as it felt like the sun was beating down on his back for the first time in moons. Bright blue eyes teared up as he looked back at the dark, shadowy place from whence he came. Was this it? Was he free? He wasn't going to stick around to find out. The tom ran and ran, as far and fast away from the Dark Forest as possible. Finally, finally, he collapsed, gasping for air and finally having the strength to cry.

Beansprout was here, in StarClan.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]