Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:06 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:51 AM
Purrk help please :(
by ashtuft
Last post by stag
Today 08:47 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2020, 04:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

grinning with sparkling eyes . the tom leaped up to his paws and smiled at Duskfeather. Oh this was gonna be so exciting ! Forget the stupid battle groups! This was gonna be the journey of his life. He was about to go join dusk only to flatten his ears. oh c'mon .....I was getting so excited
Sighing he sat down on his rump near duskfeather [ @hxneysuckle ] "asked from what we just discussed . What you think this'll be?" he asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 20th, 2020, 04:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @SilentLamb ]

The Torbie shrugged, letting her gaze linger on Flintstar for a moment before she turned to Lionwhisker. "I have no idea. There's no changes that need to be made in the Clan, unless there's something Flintstar has in mind that he hasn't spoken of." Duskfeather allowed her thoughts to wander, though no explanation came to mind. Strange... What in the name of StarClan was the leader planning?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:43 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Everything was happening at once. Another ceremony of a sort? My, these forest cats surely love making announcements on the daily! And that, the rex didn't mind at all. Finally cats who communicate on different aspects and controversial topics! No more neighboring felines whom spoke little, if they did say anything beyond a sentence, it's always about their human and bedding and food. Sigh, what an everyday predictable life he lived in! Quillpaw ran up gently shoving away the cats to stare close up on Flintstar and Duskfeather. Hm, what is this? The aura feels quite different. This cannot be another simple gathering? His tail swayed high, awaiting for the outcome.
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle

Humming the tom gave a suspicious glance "strange indeed..." he somewhat mumbled . "you don't suppose he's hiding something from us is he?" flintstar is their leader yes, but leaders have the ability to turn sour.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 20th, 2020, 05:01 PM
the tale of six.

[ @SilentLamb ]

Duskfeather shook her head. "No, Flintstar isn't like that," she assured, giving a flick of her tail before turning back to the Highpeak. She knew it couldn't be bad, Flintstar would never become a similar leader to Icestar no matter how much stress he was in. But the Torbie wasn't sure what it could be about. "I guess we simply have to wait for him to continue," Duskfeather stated, her ears perked as she waited for the meeting to move onwards. "More cats need to gather, though. Not many have answered Flintstar's call... shame," she mumbled to herself, shaking her head with a sigh.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 20th, 2020, 05:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]

Unintelligent, irritating, insulting, whisker-pulling, good-for-nothing, fox-hearted, jerk-faced... Buckbranch continued to silently curse Flintstar out even as he neared the Highpeak. Though his expression was blank, his chest burned with emotion. Calling a meeting so soon after their argument couldn't be a coincidence, and the tortoiseshell really, really hoped Flintstar wasn't about to call him out in front of the whole Clan. I've had enough negative attention to last me a lifetime.
He did not take his place next to the Highpeak as a deputy should, instead finding a spot at the edge of the slowly gathering crowd. His eyes flashed in defiance as he stared up at the black tom perched on top of the Highpeak, acting all high and mighty as if he owned the place, as if he were better than StarClan itself. He tore his gaze away, hating the anger that threatened to spill over. He knew he should apologize, should say something in order to ease the tension, but he didn't want to be the first. After all, it's his fault, right? He needs to be the one to say sorry. He started it. Trying to take a few deep breaths in order to calm down, he searched the clearing for Foxbound, hoping she would show up.
Old January 20th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningsun blinked, incredulous, as she slinked her way back towards Highpeak. Another meeting? She groaned inwardly as her mind reeled with thoughts about how she hardly had time to so much as take a breather from the last one. I'm sure someone's bound to lose their mind if this keeps continuing.

Her paws padded quickly and quietly around to find a nice seat a good distance away from the rock. After settling herself back into a sedentary position, ears perked and ready to listen, with her tail curled over her neatly nestled paws, she adjusted her gaze to match up to focus on the feline that had so quickly called another gathering for the whole clan.
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

"Yes... I didn't say we were going to nicely ask to share." Mintfrost believed his plan had been laid out as closer to a threat than a kind appeal to their useless ally that owed them in quite a few ways. He was distracted from Lionwhisker's misinterpretation by Flintstar's announcement that he would be joining them on a patrol, and he nodded after a brief hesitation. Duskfeather was a wise choice, and Lionwhisker... they'd have to work on his listening skills.
He took a step back to crane his neck up at the Highpeak where Flintstar had leapt in preparation of his addressing the clan. Mintfrost gazed at him levelly, searching his eyes for a clue that would give an indication of what was on their horizon other than a potentially-dangerous journey into the outskirts.
Old January 20th, 2020, 08:10 PM
the tale of six.

Goodness, there was damn-near nobody that had arrived to Flintstar's call! How could he give the meeting if only a small amount of the Clan had arrived? Duskfeather looked around and frowned, flattening her ears. At least Buckbranch had showed up, though he hadn't taken his place beside the Highpeak. That argument seemed to have a lasting touch on the two toms, and Duskfeather could only shake her head at the thought. Making a quick, split-second decision, the Torbie stood and spun around, raising her voice to call out to the Clan. This was supposed to be Flintstar's or Buckbranch's job, but... it wouldn't hurt trying to get just a few more cats off their lazy butts, wouldn't it? "Come on, ThunderClan! Flintstar called a meeting, where are you all? There's suppose to be a crowd! He can't give an announcement to only a few cats!" she yelled, hoping her voice was loud enough to carry across the clearing. And hopefully it'd gather the attention of a few more of her fellow ThunderClanners!

[ This is a list of everyone who has a ThunderClan cat capable of attending the meeting. If your cat is already here, ignore this! Just trying to promote some activity <3 ]
[ @Slushie @Delta @Lilyfur2 @hxneysuckle @Fuzzy @Tundra @Pepperkins @ponyapan @.:Raven:. @Silhouettes @SilentLamb @Heartstruck @Ever @Blissie Bliss @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Shimm @touka @Kitty Mama @RuinsNight @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Sneakyfox55 @Solstice_X @vermin @SoyBoi @Starfall @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @Sharp moon @Yelloweye @Spiritjumps @Cecily Herondale ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 20th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @hxneysuckle; |

Linnetwing walked into camp after an unsuccessful hunt in the territory. She had been late to this meeting, so she looked around and spotted her sister Duskfeather. "Sorry I'm late. I went hunting.", she meowed to her littermates, her smug look on her face showed that she was trying to do stuff for her clan. Linnetwing sat down beside her and looked up at Flintstar. "Did I miss anything?", she asked, smoothing down her chest fur.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread