Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by alec
Today 10:03 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Hound
Today 10:03 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 10:02 PM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:00 PM
Tap Tap is this thing on?
Last post by GoldenDays
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2019, 05:36 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw was the kind of cat to start small and work her way up to something big. She didn't quite know what exercise she wanted to do. They all sounded good. "We could do some running exercises. I feel like I have a lot of energy to do them.", she meowed. She really wanted to rush away, but stayed completely calm right where she was. "I want to start something small.", snailpaw added.
"Ok!" She meowed with cheery excitement as her tail curled high above her back. "Then lets start with a simple stamina test so I can get a good idea of how fast and how long you can run." With that out of the way, Hazelflower quickly paced to side of the clearing thankful for the mostly clear ground. It was much easier to run free than in some of the larger fronds around the territory so they would get up to that eventually. A single protruding claw scratched away a line in the dirt. The clearing was virtually empty as of right now, so she wasn't too worried about bothering anyone else.

"Now," She trailed off, pacing back around to where Snailpaw was, drawn a similar parallel line in the dirt. "I want you to start right here and then you'll run as fast as you can to the other line." It wasn't... exact but it gave Hazel a general idea where they should start. Nodding once she finished speaking, the warrior scurried back to the line across the clearing, her gaze burning into Snailpaw as she waited for the apprentice to prepare herself. "On the count of three.... One.... Two.... Three!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:01 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five View Post
@Vermin

Beetlebrook frowned, ears flattening on either side of his head. He wanted more than anything for it to be a coincidence, for them to be speaking about two entirely different cats, but a heavy stone had settled in the pit of his stomach, and he was sure his intuition wasn't leading him astray. "And what's wrong with that?" He faltered, not settling it with an insult this time, for he was far too alarmed with the implications that were arising, "It's because of my fur." Beetlebrook added, watching the tom with uncertainty.

"Well that's great, because I don't intend on ever living in a place so infested with twolegs." Beetlebrook agreed, attempting to return to his usual demeanour. His mother had told him about the disarray of the city, and that had been enough to scare him silly, even if she hadn't meant to frighten him. Though blurry, Beetlebrook could faintly distinguish the roar of monsters, metallic and screeching and foul. He'd been there only once, for Twigstep had carried him there, waiting for someone who'd never came. His father, Beetlebrook had assumed. In his mind, his father had been hit by one of the monsters, churned up under it's acrid black paws until there was nothing left but a few meagre scraps of fur - or at least, that's what he'd wanted to happen, it was what the deadbeat deserved. Beetlebrook knew for a fact that his father was still kicking, as his mother had never given up the hope that she might see him again. It was a silly, childish dream, one which Beetlebrook had never shared.

Beetlebrook quickly snapped out of his daze, momentarily blinded by a wave of white hot anger. "Twigstep is fine, and I'd appreciate it immensely if you addressed her as such." He said scornfully, "And no, no, no, no, no, you said you'd get out of my way if I caught you something, and I did." Beetlebrook marched to Mastoff's side, matching his pace. The last thing Beetlebrook wanted was to turn up to the clan with such a burden, he'd be ridiculed for being pushed around by such an oaf. "You cannot come any further into our territory, I've been ever so lenient as it is." He groaned, coming to a stop in front of the cat with a huff.

He noted the tom's glossy black coat comparing it to a beetle's shell. So, that's how they name themselves. Very interesting. Though, it was still dumb to be named after bugs and twigs just to emphasize they're wild, forest cats. The words flowing out of Beetlebrook's maw sounded like a straight up kittypet that made him roll his eyes. Mastoff couldn't count how many of those 'kitty-kats krazed human lover' said they dislike the city, the people and roaming street cats. Weak and cowardly fits perfectly for them.

After eating a meal and settling down while bickering with the forest cat some energy was replenished within him. Anything to get the heck out of here, is what floated in his mind. But, his limbs still disagreed with him as he took a few steps forward, paws still tender and overall a tad shaky from the long travel. It was definitely pay back for not resting earlier. A reality dumbbell dropped down on his chest noticing he's getting older once taking a glimpse at his body. There's no way he can snap back in shape like the old days in his prime. His body is becoming more sensitive at every bird chirp in the sky and sun set from dusk to dawn. I guess I should stay here a while longer, his irked yellow eyes set on Beetlebrook with ears flatten down. "Well, back then she liked her nickname." She appeared again in his mind with her sweet brown eyes. "We use to spend a lot of time together," he continued, striding forward. "You wouldn't understand. You weren't born yet, kit." Another cease to his walking again as he blocked his path. It was expected. A smug stamped on his face when mentioning the promise he made. Since when he, Mastoff of Mischief, the type to keep a vow of words? It was comical at this point of his life.
Except that one time.. going back to when him and Twiggy promised to meet at the farm. It was something she wanted to tell him. Usually, she's up front about everything which he loved and admired but lately something was crippling her mind. It was a rainy day, despite the heavy rain fall Mastoff left his snicket in paws of a friend to look after during his absence so no other sneaky alley-cat claims his territory. Anyways, it took longer than he thought, swerving around human's big shoes that can crush a cat's paw and head ticking every direction like a fast timing clock when crossing streets and back alleys. Almost there, the phrase replayed at every paw step taken.
Almost there.

It all came to a crashing halt once crossing the highway. His mind was so frazzled that he didn't look both ways before crossing and a car struck him. That's when his happy days fell down from the clouds crashing into a world of despair. All he knows that he blacked out and woken up in arms of the shelter once again. Things..tubes sticking into him, feeling woozy knocking out every few minutes. He kept imagining a brown tabby sitting alone under the shed's roof, her cheery face slowly crestfallen- retreating back in the forest. Mastoff eventually escaped running not back to his home but to her. He waited by the white fence day and night, yet not a trace of her enchanting presence or scent passed by.
It was a hard pill to swallow when she never returned.

He growled to himself imagining seeing her again after all these years. Perhaps its not a good idea. A small sense of fear deep within his heart picturing Twiggy with hate in her gaze. It will definitely be a poke in his heart to actually see that. A mocking hurt in eyes shone seeing that he didn't want an old city cat meet his little family. "Embarrassed? Mm, fine. Don't wanna meet your weird wood friends anyways," he mumbled the insult, some lingered some genuine hurt when imagining the brown tabby happy with some stupid 'warrior'. "How about I stay just one night and out of sight from your clan," he tilted his head. "You hafta' feed me another one of those rabbits again at dawn then I'll be on my way. Gone like a ghost. Ya' never know I was here."
@Five
[sorry for super late reply]

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw gave a grumble, though gave a nod. The young tom had soon finished chewing the herb into a paste like substance, careful not to swallow any juices. Luckily, Blazingstar was in more of a sitting position, so he wouldn't have any troubles putting the mush on the wound. He craned his neck, standing up tall, Beepaw spat the crushed marigold on to the wound, leaning back after he did with a nod. "That should do it."

Blazingstar helped out the younger tom a little, leaning down a bit to assist with the application of the herbs. His ears pinned back a little in discomfort. It wasn't that it necessarily that it hurt, it was more of an uncomfortable feeling of someone pressing against his shoulder. He let out a small huff before sitting back up once Beepaw was down and seemed content. "It's... not getting worse, right?" Blazingstar asked, curious. This wound was taking much longer to heal than others he had received. "I just feel like it's been here forever now," he mumbled sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

He felt his chest puff out at the word son. He had always been proud of his father, scared of disappointing him, but also proud. He was blazingstars son. "Well, I was actually going to collect moss but I had already done that yesturday and thats really all I had planned but-" he was rambling and had to chew on his lip to stop himself. Was he really that nervous? Blazingstar was the only biological family he had left his father, why was it so hard? He flicked an ear trying to dismiss the thought and focus back in the conversation. "An adventure?" his mind buzzed for a few seconds noting the flick of blazings tail and a gentle smile appeared on his lips "but aren't you healing?" he looked the tom over breifly a conflicted expression crossing his face. Leave it to applepaw to kill the excitement. "What did beepaw say?"
Blazingstar felt proud hearing what his son was doing around the clan. He was really growing up quickly and it almost broke his heart to see it. When the question of his wound came up, Blazingstar shifted slightly. He didn't want everyone to view him as weaker since he had been nest bound for a few days now. It felt like forever and still, this wound was effecting him. "I'll be fine, I went to the Gathering just fine. We're not going to get into anything too crazy, just a walk to a barn I was shown once," he replied with a smile. Oh, that barn. His old best friend, Fireflare, had introduced him to it and he wanted to go back one day and who better to with than Applepaw? "It's just outside the territory, we won't go too far," he assured the younger tom.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 21st, 2019, 10:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
A small flutter of genuine happiness coursed through Adderheart to see her sister nod; it made her happy to know that her sister was being helped. As much as the sandy tabby loved Windclan, she knew that a lot of cats would not trust a member once they left and came back, or it would at least take a while for them to build that trust again. It was understandable, but to know that there were cats that were willing to help her sister out and get back into the swing of clan life, it warmed her heart. "Well that's very kind of them, I'm glad to hear that you're being helped! But even if you weren't, I'd still be there for you sis. There's nobody that knows Windclan better than me after all, since I'm one of the best warriors this clan has to offer!" Grinning brightly, she nudged her sister with her forehead, purring out happily. Just like Fawnsong, Adderheart didn't have many cats left to rely on. Even her relationship with Pineneedle was becoming distant due to her constantly leaving for patrols and trying to do things for the clan when it wasn't needed. But at the very least, she knew she had her sister.
Fawnsong's ears perked at the mention of being one of the best warriors. Was she just saying it to say it or was she really one of the best in the clan? Either way, Fawnsong gave her sister a proud smile, the same pride gleamed from her eyes. "I'm proud of how far you've come," the calico started, "I wish I could've been there for you all this time, but I can be here for you now," she spoke happily.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 21st, 2019, 11:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Her ears twitched at that and anger slowly started to grasp her you could tell because her blue orbs were slowly turning to ice " I'm s- well what else am I supposed to say? Most cats don't even apologize ! Or say thank you. so ,Sorry if I'm raised too well!" she meowed ending with a slight snap. Although her eyes widened a bit before she realized that she said sorry again her ears folded back only for her to shake her head and mumble what would sound like nonsense to the other. Fallowpaw perked her ears up only for her to growl just the slightest bit " well then I hope they go to the darkforest ....I can't help that part ok?" it may have been...dark coming from someone like her but it wasn't abnormal for her to wish that upon cats she didn't like she just did it in secret . A flash of interest could be seen in her orbs at hearing the other apprentices name Morningpaw? Huh....nice ring to it....sad to say it but I am kinda jealous.....why did dad have to pick fallow? Heck morningfeather or morningflower would be better than fallow with it! a flash of jealousy came and went before she answered "Fallowpaw..." she mumbled . Her tail swished at what Morningpaw said next her head tilted before she snorted " aren't bad? I think they're a pain in the tail sometimes ....they always fight about stuff " she commented before yawning .
{I've been meaning to get to this a lot lately. But now I've got time and inspiration! ^^}

This will work. Morningpaw was silent as the molly slowly escalated in anger. If she was angered at her words so be it, they were true. The molly came off as a pushover and she needed to be set straight. Though the sudden snap made a pleased look appear on the dappled brown and cream apprentices face. That's more like it With a slight laugh at Fallowpaw's reaction she kicked her lips. It was nice mowing there was cats like her that she could mess with. Honestly this was probably the most enjoyable interaction she's had in moons. "Good," She smirked a bit. "That's better, you might not be a total pushover after all." Morning exclaimed choosing to ignore the unrecognizable noises from the other molly. What ever it was it wasn't words. If she was blunt she didn't care what it was, cats mumbled under their breath about her all the time and she didn't care. If they were mouse brains good for them. Dark Forrest? Hmm "Actually you can," She meowed. "Or someone can do it for you..." With that she trailed off tail slightly twitching. Her voice had changed a bit but it was so brief and slight it was hard to catch. Killing them would take care of it but a softie like her could never do that The molly mused watching the other molly with interest in her blue eyes. Silence took over the young feline as she told her name. It was definitely one she hasn't heard, fallow, it was unique to say the least. I bet she'll get something like Fallowfawn or Fallowheart as her warrior name. Maybe Fallowbloom, something girly and timid Morning guessed as Fallowpaw expressed how cats were a pain in the tail. "I said some Fallow," She huffed shaking her head. "Cats always fight its a way to blow of steam and pass time. Plus a good argument can prove quite enjoyable." Morningpaw continued flicking an ear back. "Most cats are just a waste of air."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 21st, 2019 at 11:44 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 09:41 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

|| @Fuzzyfeline - Time to start the love story again :3 ||

The dark brown tabby tom sat on a small rock out looking Windclan territory, next to him a silver female. The blue eyed tom looked out and saw nothing but darkness... it was the usual for him now. The tabby tom was still weak and this was the first time he had actually made it out of camp since his accidental gathering stop and his illness. It was refreshing, to feel the moor's winds in his fur again and being buffeted around by the long grass. It was something that every windclan cat missed and that every sick cat longed for the breeze in the fur. He had felt like that, when he spent moons - closer to seasons truth be told - in the medicine cat den, trying to recover from the illness that had brought him closer to death than most had ever been.

It was a relief to be better, to actually begin retraining his body to gain strength again. Lying in his nest had been more about getting better mentally but now it was time for gaining bodily strength and it could only be done like this. Short walks that would eventually become long walks that would then become short runs, to long runs and then he would finally begin to hunt again. And everything would be done with Silentwhisper by his side. He didn't know how he would've made it this far without her never ending support.

Standing up Eaglesoul slowly felt for the ground beneath the stone and the tom stumbled onto the ground with no grace at all and then looked in the direction he sensed that Silent would be at. "You're coming? I think I am strong enough to walk further."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 22nd, 2019 at 09:45 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 11:35 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@SuspiciousMindz

Beepaw shook his head, answering. "You're just slow at healing is all." he said in a somewhat calm voice, he stood up, giving his pelt a light shake. He looked at the wound again which had crushed marigold on it now. "It should heal in a few moons, by the looks of it. But if it doesn't I'll check on it." he meowed, taking a small breathe, as he looked at the few spare marigold petals. He let out a hum, "Well, I should get going."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 22nd, 2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:29 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Stereotypical @Rosemew ||

Nightsky nodded. White'Brook was right as always and he nuzzled further into his mate's fur, yet when he heard the kits' words he sat up and curled his tail around the two toms. "Hey you, little ones. That is a great place to go! Remember to make load of noise and jump all over the place." He nudged them towards the warrior's den with his muzzle and looked at White, amusement sparkling in his eyes. "That'll get them into trouble.. I know, I know. But how else should we teach them to respect the older?" He watched the kits scamper off, softness radiating from the smaller tom. He still couldn't believe it, their kits were doing so well and it made the tom insanely happy. "What do you think will happen now?" he asked White, as the two small kits got closer and closer to the den.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 22nd, 2019, 04:57 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Stereotypical @Rosemew ||

Nightsky nodded. White'Brook was right as always and he nuzzled further into his mate's fur, yet when he heard the kits' words he sat up and curled his tail around the two toms. "Hey you, little ones. That is a great place to go! Remember to make load of noise and jump all over the place." He nudged them towards the warrior's den with his muzzle and looked at White, amusement sparkling in his eyes. "That'll get them into trouble.. I know, I know. But how else should we teach them to respect the older?" He watched the kits scamper off, softness radiating from the smaller tom. He still couldn't believe it, their kits were doing so well and it made the tom insanely happy. "What do you think will happen now?" he asked White, as the two small kits got closer and closer to the den.
White'Brook gaped a little when she heard Night encourage the bad behaviour she went to ask what he was doing but hearing him explain she sighed."I guess so...". She looked concerned as she watched her kits basically walk into who knows what- she knew she was probably goning to have to calm them down after that since depending on who they run into could cause them to be a little shaken."L-Let's hope nothing bad....But depending on who they run into they might come back fine but...".She knew that she was slightly over reacting about what was going to happen but she was a young mother and had no idea if letting their kits go into the den where they could potentially come out afraid was okay, the thought made White'Brook feel a little guilty.
@Rosemew @Stereotypical

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 23rd, 2019 at 01:20 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 05:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{I've been meaning to get to this a lot lately. But now I've got time and inspiration! ^^}

This will work. Morningpaw was silent as the molly slowly escalated in anger. If she was angered at her words so be it, they were true. The molly came off as a pushover and she needed to be set straight. Though the sudden snap made a pleased look appear on the dappled brown and cream apprentices face. That's more like it With a slight laugh at Fallowpaw's reaction she kicked her lips. It was nice mowing there was cats like her that she could mess with. Honestly this was probably the most enjoyable interaction she's had in moons. "Good," She smirked a bit. "That's better, you might not be a total pushover after all." Morning exclaimed choosing to ignore the unrecognizable noises from the other molly. What ever it was it wasn't words. If she was blunt she didn't care what it was, cats mumbled under their breath about her all the time and she didn't care. If they were mouse brains good for them. Dark Forrest? Hmm "Actually you can," She meowed. "Or someone can do it for you..." With that she trailed off tail slightly twitching. Her voice had changed a bit but it was so brief and slight it was hard to catch. Killing them would take care of it but a softie like her could never do that The molly mused watching the other molly with interest in her blue eyes. Silence took over the young feline as she told her name. It was definitely one she hasn't heard, fallow, it was unique to say the least. I bet she'll get something like Fallowfawn or Fallowheart as her warrior name. Maybe Fallowbloom, something girly and timid Morning guessed as Fallowpaw expressed how cats were a pain in the tail. "I said some Fallow," She huffed shaking her head. "Cats always fight its a way to blow of steam and pass time. Plus a good argument can prove quite enjoyable." Morningpaw continued flicking an ear back. "Most cats are just a waste of air."
( ^^ also sorry if this is too short )
her ears twitched at that and rage returned ever so slowly you could see it in her eyes just a tad bit before it vanished pushover!?! How!? . She did however huff "well then they have bees in their brains! Don't they know that fighting tends to lead to war between clans sometimes? I would atleast like to have a seasons worth of peace! " she meowed her tone filled with frustration at hearing that. Her tail twitched " i agree with that ....sometimes it's like talking to a bunch of kits in adult bodies ..." she somewhat complained with a yawn. She was growing restless now, her bones were aching to get back outside for some reason even her claws felt the need to be unsheathed i guess hunting wouldn't hurt! her eyes shined at that "hey I'm gonna go and hunt. Wanna come along ? It's a bit too crowded in here...." she meowed with a small smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread