by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old March 14th, 2022, 01:24 PM
trying to figure out life

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

~ Beastflame ~
@Buddy Finishing post! //

He took another step forward, and shook his head when the rouge talked about trying to sort things out, that wasn't going to work, they would need to leave. And he was about to tell them so when- Beastflamed tried to evade the claws that came swishing towards him, but he wasn't prepared and grimaced in pain as they slashed through his thick fur, and making blood drop out of the wounds. He leaped after the cat, butt they were long gone when he had recovered from the unexpected hit. Frowning to himself, he started limping back, only sometimes shooting a glance over his back to make sure no one was following him back to camp.
Old March 15th, 2022, 01:26 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Thistlethorn was out on a walk, a small smile on his face. It had been a long time since he was in the territory... Quite frankly, he was rather upset over how far ThunderClan fell while he was gone, and even more upset after learning of someone inviting ShadowClan of all Clans to help them. They were out of their minds if they thought he'd agree to that, but it was too late. So, as he always did before, he went to his favorite tree to relax.

And luckily, unlike many things in ThunderClan, it remained unchanged. Thistlethorn let out a sigh of relief before quickly scaling up the bark of the tree and coming to a stop on a branch. He hummed and laid down, his tail swinging over the branch as he rested his head in his paws. Ah, this was nice. It was nice to be back. Sadly, it seemed like many cats he knew were either missing or dead, but... He was able to make do, right?... Right?

(Open!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old March 15th, 2022, 05:53 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

It was a crisp day out, with a chill breeze poking it's way through the trees. It was a bit irritating, how cold this newleaf had been so far, but Cherrysnow had a thick coat, so she couldn't really complain. Besides, once she got moving she would probably warm up some. She paused for a moment, parting her mouth to scent the air for prey, then huffed a sigh of annoyance when she could not find any strong scent-trails. Even though a few brave mice usually poked their heads out on these colder days, it seemed the rest of the rodent population had decided they'd rather stay in their warm burrows, and, frankly, Cherrysnow didn't blame them.

"Any luck?" She called over her shoulder towards her former mentor, Mistyshade, being sure not to raise her voice too loudly. The two were out hunting together, for one reason or another. Typically, the molly preferred solo hunting, but she acknowledged the need to practice partner hunting, and her desire to be a well-rounded warrior pushed her to invite someone to accompany her to the territory.

Still, that didn't mean she had to be happy about it. Of course, she would never be rude to her mentor, but she found herself acting a bit icy as the trekked through the forest. That wasn't really any different than her normal mood, except she had perhaps been a bit more snappish in recent days, for whatever reason. The calico to another breath, before relaxing her tensed shoulder. She needed to try to be friendlier, really. No one had done anyone to her, so she had no reason to act like a jerk. Or maybe she wasn't acting like a jerk, maybe she was just behaving neutrally, and overreacting and- oh Starclan, there go her thoughts again. She reined her mind back in, shooing away her increasingly manic thoughts, and reminded herself that she needed to be listening for the answer to her question so she could actually respond.

@luminous

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; March 15th, 2022 at 05:55 PM.
Old March 18th, 2022, 10:26 AM

My Mood: Sad

★ Thistlerose ★
The brown spotted tabby she-cat wandered out into the territory, gazing around at the signs that new leaf would soon be there.
(This is just an activity post, I'm currently sick and not really feeling up to RP.)

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old March 20th, 2022, 07:59 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

:: @Naiad

Mistyshade followed Cherrysnow, a small smile on her lips. It seemed so long ago since the molly - Cherrypaw, then - had been her apprentice, though it actually had not been so many moons. "No," she replied a matter-of-factly as Cherry asked her if she'd had any luck yet. She sniffed the air again, taking a deep inhale and trying to ignore the icy cold that filled her lungs.

"Actually, I can scent mouse," Mistyshade corrected gently - quietly. It was rare to find smells that were not stale during harsh leafbare, so a mouse was quite satisfactory. Well, newleaf had started already, but it didn't feel like it. She sighed, soundlessly moving through the forest.

Mistyshade shifted her head in the direction of the scent. "Here," she breathed to Cherrysnow, stopping in her tracks as she crouched low to the ground. She disliked getting her white underbelly dirty, but it was required for hunting. She'd learnt that from a very young age. Mistyshade laughed silently at the memories of her apprenticeship - she had yowled at every tinge of dirt that marked her pelt.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 20th, 2022, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Lazy

FireHeart stalked towards the middle of the clearing toward the fresh kill pile and picked a magpie, then layed down setting his paws underneath him slightly tired he finished his magpie and fell asleep, for only he knew what dangers lay ahead.
Old March 20th, 2022, 06:16 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Hemlockfrost

// @lucid

She waited for a few moments, silent, too focused on the perfect timing, and soon it was all aligned. The molly paused for a second longer, the mice facing to where Sootwind was now. Stars, please let this work. And with a small prayer, the curly, black-furred she-cat sprung from the hidden cover of the undergrowth, aiming to chase the fleeing mice towards her hunting partner.

And they did. They ran right towards Sootwind, out of scent and sight.
Old March 21st, 2022, 03:12 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

-->Possumpaw<--
Not waiting for his mentor no more the apprentice headed out to get the patrol done. Sure he was only an apprentice and blind, but he didn't want to get in trouble for not completing the patrol. Possumpaw felt around with his whiskers. He had only been here once with his tour of the territory, but he knew every path. He understood a lot easily.

Possumpaw moved forward when a scary sound was made around him. His fur fluffed, but he just went on. He was used to believing something was there when it was not, so he just walked like normal. Stopping he scented the air for any sign if prey. He was only going to try and get one piece of prey, since there was no way his small body could drag more than that away. A mouse scent filled his nose and he got into the hunters crouch. He moved forward u til he got closer. He used his sense of hearing to figure out where it was.

Fast like lightening the apprentice pounced, landing on top of the preys tail. He pinned it down until he got a firm grip with his claws. He tore his fangs into its neck killing it. With pride he picked it up, but right at that moment a branch snapped and he quickly left the place with his mouse and his back fur raised.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 21st, 2022, 10:52 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@SuspiciousMindz @Lightningpelt

"I hate her." Bluefox hisses softly, digging his claws into the dirt. "She is older - way older - than me and she won't just leave me alone." He sighs, licking his red marking on his chest quickly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 21st, 2022, 10:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Parabatai

Sparrowpelt's ears perked with interest, but his fur prickled with surprise at the warriors' words. "I- I had no idea, I'm sorry," Sparrowpelt spoke, his tail flicking a couple times with discomfort. "Well, if you need away from her, just come find me, I'm always here for you," the tom spoke, offering him a gentle smile.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL