Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:34 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quillpaw already was stuck to Duskfeather like sticky sap and tread lightly behind her. He sat down next to his master, curling and uncurling his tail awaiting foe other cats to arrive. "A training cave?" a flashback into his kittypet life when they traveled (him & human) to a divine, riveting place where the mountains touched beyond the clouds and humble cats he'd met filled his mind with wisdom. They entered a dark, yet cool cavern flooded with colorful dressed humans chanting harmony together that rattled his body from the vibrating depth of their voice. It felt nice, strange, but uplifting and sense of clarity. "...The holy place..," he muttered, staring off then snap back at the torbie warrior. I am glad to be under your wing oh great one!
[ @hxneysuckle , @SilentLamb]

Last edited by tye; January 23rd, 2020 at 10:35 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:43 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

She blinked. Wha..? Her mind was still a little groggy from her nap. A few moments definitely passed before Morningsun finally registered what had been said. Rising to her paws, she quickly stretched, trying to squeeze out that last bit of sleepiness, before trotting over to the center of the clearing to wait for the rest of her party.

Her ginger coat gave off a slightly warm glow in the light as she sat with her paws neatly tucked under her curled around tail. She flicked her ears, her whiskers twitching as well. Hopefully her party wouldn't take too long to gather and they could be on their way soon. Meanwhile, she would keep an eye out for Rosethorn.

[ @Shadowsight @rascalcats @touka ]
Old January 23rd, 2020, 03:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle @vermin

"yes ma'am " he meowed and turned his head to the apprentices den. " DUSTPAW! " he meowed in a booming voice as he called his apprentice [ @touka ] "Quillpaw and I will be in the training cave! Please follow whenever your ready " he added. Then he gazed at quillpaw and raised his brow " the holy place is the starcave . The training cave isn't as holy .." he chuckled . " c'mon !" .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 23rd, 2020, 03:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@hxneysuckle
He just gave a friendly nod in return . He hated when cats do that anyways ...

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 23rd, 2020, 04:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepaw shuffled from the apprentice's den and into the clearing, ruffling her short silver tabby pelt against the cold air of the morning. At least the sun was out today, and it had warmed through the night with promise of a day that would actually reach temperatures that didn't freeze her tail off. She smiled and stuck her nose into the sun, breathing deeply. She loved it here, she was so glad she left her kittypet roots for this wildness. Her coat was finally thick too which helped, it had been very cold for her first moon in the clan. She snapped her thin tail with excitement and trotted to a spot in the sun to groom, she always wanted to look her best before going to work with her mentor. It would put her in a sour mood to disappoint. She squinted through the bright clearing, sun on snow making her eyes water. Flintstar must be awake soon and ready for some training.

@RedHead
Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:16 PM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@hxneysuckle @vermin

"yes ma'am " he meowed and turned his head to the apprentices den. " DUSTPAW! " he meowed in a booming voice as he called his apprentice [ @touka ] "Quillpaw and I will be in the training cave! Please follow whenever your ready " he added. Then he gazed at quillpaw and raised his brow " the holy place is the starcave . The training cave isn't as holy .." he chuckled . " c'mon !" .
They have more than one?? He definitely made the right choice joining with Thunderclan. "Haha, any cave is the heart of the home where self and ego meets! But, now I'm intrigued of this 'starcave' you speak of, hmmm.. No matter! I will add it to my list of questions." Quillpaw couldn't wait any longer, where is this sprog? "The Dustpaw!" he called out along with the warrior, "No time to dawdle, we must get our paws drumming!"
@SilentLamb @hxneysuckle @touka
Old January 24th, 2020, 12:57 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
(She gets scared easily so it would definitely scare her, poor kit.)
Smokekit shrunk into a ball of fur. "S-sorry." She mewed, looking up at the large, scary she. The kit sneaked around her, back to her mossball, keeping an eye on Tallmarsh. She noticed a scar on one of the she's eyes and shivered. Once she reached her mossball she hid behind it.
Tallmarsh forced a calmer expression. This kit didn't mean to hit her, and it was obvious she was frightened, most likely by her scarred appearance. "Are playing by yourself?" she asked.
Old January 24th, 2020, 01:36 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
They have more than one?? He definitely made the right choice joining with Thunderclan. "Haha, any cave is the heart of the home where self and ego meets! But, now I'm intrigued of this 'starcave' you speak of, hmmm.. No matter! I will add it to my list of questions." Quillpaw couldn't wait any longer, where is this sprog? "The Dustpaw!" he called out along with the warrior, "No time to dawdle, we must get our paws drumming!"
@SilentLamb @hxneysuckle @touka
dustpaw came padding over in suck a joyful ood " im here dont get our fur in a bunch" he said
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 24th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh forced a calmer expression. This kit didn't mean to hit her, and it was obvious she was frightened, most likely by her scarred appearance. "Are playing by yourself?" she asked.
"Y-yeah..." Smokekit mewed, relaxing a bit. Maybe this she wasn't that bad. "...I don't have any friends..." The she-kit confessed. She looked at her paws.

Click my dragons!
Old January 24th, 2020, 03:16 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
@Silhouettes

As the smaller feline collided with him, Alderstripe barely even moved and chuckled a bit before he gaze Snowflakedust a nod. "I'm alright, and I'm not gonna be crying for that now am I?" The tom asked with a cheeky grin, it was true though, with his missing eye, this tom surely had rougher times than someone bumping into him.

"But more importantly, are you alright?" The senior warrior asked softly, though, before she could answer his question, the tom's ears perked as he heard his name being called for a battle party, he gazed over at Snowflakedust as she was also called and gestured for her to follow him as he joined the leader of his battle party. "Of course, Mintfrost [ @Kitty Mama ]." The brown tabby said and flicked his tail a bit before he looked over his shoulder. "Amberpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ], come on, I'll get to see what you've learned as of now while we're at it." The tom said with a smile, his tone was still soft even though he had pretty much given an order to his apprentice.

He then gave Mintfrost a smile, which turned into a . "And I'd like to see what my fellow clanmates from the newer generation are made of." He said, insinuating that he was older than the warrior, and his interest in how the newer warriors had developped was high.
{ @.:Raven:. } { @Kitty Mama } { @Silhouettes }

Amberpaw had been sitting nervously close by, waiting for whatever order her new mentor happened to throw at her. She gave him a nervous glance every now and then, but was otherwise immersed in her own thoughts. Her tail brushed along the ground, and she was gazing up at the clouds when the collision between Snowflakedust and Alderstripe caused her to jump before she whirled around at the sudden commotion, her ears pinned back on her head. She gazed, wide-eyed, at the two warriors as they interacted, then let out a tiny breath of relief when she realised they were both alright.
She suddenly heard her name called, and she glanced up, her ears still pinned back. When her mentor called for her to go over to him, she padded in his direction, her tail trailing along the ground. Yes, her mentor scares her, she'll admit that, but that didn't mean she would avoid him, even if he did grate her nerves.

"Y-yes, Alderstripe," she mewed softly, dipping her sleek, elegant head respectfully. She gave Snowflakedust and Mintfrost a curious glance. She's never interacted with the two warriors, so she didn't really know much about them, but she hoped they were nice. She gave them each a nod and a nervous hello before turning to her mentor, awaiting his instructions.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread