Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2020, 08:17 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

// @~Lucid Dreams~
"i am an adult! is there, like, a set way for all adults to act? a guide to acting like an adult? rules for how to be adults? if there are, i sure haven't heard of them, because different cats act differently! i am acting like an adult, just not your typical adult!" dayheart defended. adding that on to his list of insults he'd gotten today: he didn't act like an adult and couldn't take care of himself. which, by the way, he totally could! "i've taken care of myself until now! and i can keep taking care of myself. i haven't died yet, have i?" -- unless he had.. was he dead? dayheart felt pretty alive, but then again feelings were always messing with his head so maybe he was dead. seeing creekleap getting ready to go, dayheart spoke. "if you'll excuse me, i'll be off learning how to.. adult. have a fun day!" he chirped, beginning to walk away.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; July 24th, 2020 at 10:57 PM.
Old July 24th, 2020, 11:17 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

She would flick her ear. He's a lost cause, poor cat. She would pad away. @hope

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 25th, 2020, 03:57 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willlowpaw briefly stopped grooming to seriously conciser Nightfeathers words. The older warrior seemed to have all the answers but Willowpaw was still having problems coming to grip with them. She of course would obey Lionstar whenever, he was a great and strong leader who'd she'd never seen make a truely bad decision despite any doubts she had at the time of him making them. But still.... Willowpaw never really wanted to seriously hurt someone (only lightly ruff them up if they enraged her). The though made her feel sick, weren't they all cats of honour? Who had lives and loved ones? What made her any different than them? Despite all this if it was fighting, and killing, or the death of a friend or clanmate there really was only one option.
"Yeah I guess that makes sense... Lionstar is a really good leader he wouldn't lead Riverclan in a bad direction and probably knows more than normal cats, he'd never make us risk our life without a serious reason!" She'd successfully perked herself up at the idea and was now a lot more chirpy. "And thats really smart! If you give in to anger in a fight you don't think and make it that much more easy for an enemy to beat you! Plus if you look really good in a difficult battle the other cat is more likely to get mad themselves and it makes it harder to read you! That's a really interesting tactic! Snowfern says mistakes are a way to learn so it must be the same with defeats too."
Willowpaw looked up at the older she cat in awe, Nightfeather was the coolest cat she's ever met (besides Snowfern) and is full of knowledge she's willing to share with Willowpaw!
"I think I'd rather focus on camp too myself, hunting is fun and helps everyone. Plus I think I might want kits in the future but even now theres still tons to do around here with all the events Lionstar holds." She turned back to her grooming finally finishing with her belly and giving herself a happy once-over hopping to her feet. "I look so good! You were really right look how shiny!" She looked up at Nightfeather for approval for the finished job.

@The Cannibal
Old July 25th, 2020, 07:48 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Dipper

Otterstrike padded into the clearing, eyes set across at the prey pile. She would grab something small and then go to train by herself, maybe catch another warrior to train with her. She snagged a panfish from the pile, and settled in the open area of the clearing, open to conversation while she ate.
Fawnsqueak exhaled through his nose, a grasp at calmness. He could see Otterstone sitting there, sitting there-- it was so mundane! Unsuspecting! There had to be more to her than ... than that.. He ducked his head down again in paranoia that she'd notice somebody staring if it continued, but his thoughts were still stuck on her, replaying over and over. The fallen-from-grace Otterstone having a meal and looking perfectly normal and that didn't add up at all.

Okay, one more breath. And he dragged inward but got more than he bargained for, a dust particle wrinkling his nose and causing an abrupt sneeze to rip from him. Oh stars. Now she definitely knew.

He padded forward as if he'd just been passing by and raised his head, nonchalant, smile quivering. "Ohheydidn'tseeyouthere--!" he squeaked. "What are you up... up to..." It lost its nervous enthusiasm as he realized the answer to that was beyond obvious, she was eating like he'd already noted. He should've planned better for this.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:31 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Patrols have until August 5th to give me an update or end
or I will assume they are unsuccessful and they will conclude.
Continuous failures will result in your character being punished.
Report posts should be redirected to
THIS THREAD. ]

Sootflare

Tired. More than tired. Exhausted. Empty. Lacking motivation. What always gave him motivation? Working. Just gotta work more. Work through the tired. Work through the empty, "Listen up! Patrol time! I won't be repeating myself." he called out, voice hoarse either from lack of use or overuse, he couldn't quite remember.

"Greenheart [ @Greenleap ]! Smallpines! Take Spiderpaw [ @hope ] and Redfang [ @SorrelFang ] with you. Should go on without issue given ThunderClan's territory is still burnt to a crisp."

"Saltmeadow Marsh - Reedwhisker [ @esa ], Stealthpaw [ @StealthWarrior ], Poolheart [ @Radiantshine300 ]. As always, keep an eye out for ay ShadowClanners causing a ruckus."

"Last border, Sassafrasfire [ @implimm ], Petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy ], Greenfur [ @vermin ] - you all get the Sedgewater Valley."

"As for hunting patrols, I'm going to do this rapid fire. Rainydawn [ @Beau ], , you take Hazelpaw [ @Corruptx ] out. Snowstripe [ @Snowstripe ], you have Splashpaw [ @gs29513 ]. Cottonstrike [ @Sparkling Flower ], you and Echopaw [ @Whiteystripes ]. Lastly, Nighttuft [ @MagicCat99 ] and Dawnpaw [ @Dawneye ] Simple enough, mentor and apprentice pairs. I don't particularly care where you go so long as you get the job done and your apprentice learns something."

"As always, don't let your patrol partners hold you back. Move on without them if need be and include it in your final report. You're dismissed."

Mmm. He was wrong. Sending out patrols was work but it did nothing for him. Did nothing for the empty hole in him where motivation would normally reside. Need to start work on Cricketchirp's training, need to start work on Lionstar's water reserve. So much work and so much work. Maybe sleep would help. Perhaps sleep would fix the empty.

[ apologies for lack of prompts this time 'round. ]
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:34 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

RedFang nodded.
My first patrol yes! @Greenleap @wnder
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:41 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

[ @Beau ]
Hazelpaw

Hazelpaw was sprawled out in the shade of a palm when she overheard Sootflare arranging a good few patrols. Truth be told, it came as quite a surprise to the young apprentice when she apprehended the pronounciation of her new name escaping the deputy's lips. Ooh, ooh! Her first patrol! And with Rainydawn? Now this... this would be exciting.

"Rainydawnnnn!" Hazelpaw squealed, scampering bouncily over toward the seal-point warrior. "Rainydawn, did you hear that? We've been assigned a patrol! You and I! Now come on, let's get going!

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 25th, 2020 at 08:42 PM.
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Snowstripe! Splashpaw called loudly. I'm leaving without you if you aren't over here soon! That should rouse her mentor, and if it didn't, she would hunt on her own, because Salmonsong had taught her how. @Snowstripe (If it's past July 26th, I have moved on)
Old July 25th, 2020, 09:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Corruptx ]

A hunting patrol didn’t sound bad- Rainydawn had planned to take her new apprentice out on one soon anyway. Speaking of which, she supposed she should go fetch the young cat and the bengal warrior took a step toward the apprentice’s den before the eager voice of her apprentice reached her. Well, apparently she didn’t have to fetch her!

“I heard! Alright, alright, don’t start pulling my tail now, Miss bouncy-paws!”

Smiling with affection already at the young Hazelpaw, Rainydawn took off for the entrance at a brisk pace, figuring the energetic apprentice would keep up easily. It was strange how she could already feel affection for this cat she’d known approximately a day, but Rainydawn was also used to quick attachments. Usually when Rainydawn felt herself growing attached she ran for the hills but recently with Goosefury, she felt less like disaster was looming. Then again, he could still leave her and absolutely decimate her... and now her heart was pounding. Stars- she needed to check to make sure he wasn’t growing bored of her.

Now wasn’t the time for that, though. Rainy dawn shook those thoughts away to the best of her ability and slipped out of camp, looking back to make sure Hazelpaw was following.

“Let’s head to cattail pond and work on fishing.”
Old July 25th, 2020, 10:00 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchy View Post
"Quite a bit. I just need to catch up on hunting and fighting I do believe." She blinked and watched for her reaction to the news she wasnt too far from being a warrior.
Snowfern smiled, "Okay then! How about we do one hunting session and one fighting session, and then we see if you will be ready for your assessment!" she suggested, already excited to train her. It was exciting to see someone that she helped train potentially become a warrior soon!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread