Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:10 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:56 AM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:42 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 08:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2019, 10:22 PM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Honeyfern opened her pale green eyes to the dawn light filtering in through the gorse of the warriors den with a sigh. Another day of restless sleep she thought to herself as she straightened from her curled posture and stretched. Her warriors duties had been keeping her very busy as of late and sleep seemed to avoid her more than usual. Shaking the sleep from her limbs the honey colored tabby finally awoke enough to exit the den, lifting her paws quietly as to not disturb the other warriors.
Old June 6th, 2019, 11:10 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebelsNight View Post
Honeyfern opened her pale green eyes to the dawn light filtering in through the gorse of the warriors den with a sigh. Another day of restless sleep she thought to herself as she straightened from her curled posture and stretched. Her warriors duties had been keeping her very busy as of late and sleep seemed to avoid her more than usual. Shaking the sleep from her limbs the honey colored tabby finally awoke enough to exit the den, lifting her paws quietly as to not disturb the other warriors.
{Hope you don't mind me jumping in here}

The creamy feline laid curled right in a ball. She'd decided to sleep in the warriors den as she'd stairs out later then expected the night before. Buttercupbreeze tended to go back in forth between, the nursery, the clearing or the warriors den. It was depending on her mood and either she was figure it not. Though the night before she'd hoped she could've stayed with Quiverkit, she wasn't getting much quality time with the tabby.
Eyes fluttering open by they slight disturbance in the den the molly tried to push tiredness from her brown gaze. The disk patrol she had decided to lead was still dragging in her. Unfurling and stretching with a yawn the molly waved her messy yet bushy tail in greeting. "Good morning..." Buttercup whispered stealthily making her way to the other molly. Though her voice hard trailed off as she couldn't do remember the warriors name.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 6th, 2019, 11:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Cool Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(sorry about the lack of activity. Hope you don't mind that I randomly revive this rp >.<)

Quiverkit shuffled after Buttercupbreeze as they moved forward as a unit, forgetting to pick up her paws and stumbling a bit over the mossy ground of the nursery. She steadied herself against the deputy's leg as they stopped by an emptier corner of the den, partly for physical stability but also for emotional support. With each passing day, she found it easier and easier to rely on the cat who had saved her life. Maybe one day, she'd find it funny that she'd thought Buttercup would eat her that chilly morning but, for now, she was just embarrassed by herself.
Redirecting her gaze from the spot that would be her home for the next few moons, she once again looked up at Buttercupbreeze with warm amber eyes. "I don't think I ever said this..." She mewled quietly. "But... thank you." A rare feat this was for her - to express her feelings of gratitude. Those two words held a lot of meaning, so she chose to leave the exact details unstated. Both of them knew how much had been done so far and yet, the molly continued to guide her despite seemingly getting nothing in return. The kitten had nothing to give but herself and her loyalty. I'll find a way to repay her one day... She decided, ready to use whatever little she had to do so.
Pulling away a bit after the small emotional encounter, the kitten sniffed curiously at the empty space where they would create the nest. "Fresh moss and sheep's wool sounds good," She replied softly, changing the subject back to the original topic at paw. The kitten had grown accustomed and even grew a liking to these new sleeping arrangements. In her life previous to now, they had slept on something that had almost been too soft and too squishy - and smelled stale in her opinion. She'd found later that, after the first few confusing and hard to remember days of recovering, she quite liked the fresh smell and feel of sleeping on moss. The sheep's wool would also keep her warm, which was good since Quiverkit didn't have much more than fur at the moment - even though it seemed she had been eating like a queen for the last few days. Getting to work, she cleared the debris from her new area, digging a small dip into the ground. She had to pause every now and again, still a bit weaker than most other kits would be at her age due to her experience.
[Omg this is so late I'm sorry]

Buttercup would glance to her side every few seconds not wanting the fragile molly to get herself hurt. Yet when she stumbled she didn't lunge to help her, she didn't want to be overbearing of the kit. Personally she hates it when her mother made a fuss over a little stumble or scrape but that was to be expected. She was a new mother when Buttercup was a kit and to be quite honest the creamy molly was never the most graceful kit. The molly still wasn't the most graceful cat, tripping over her own paws sometimes. Luckily not recently.
Watching Quiver the molly realizes taking care of her wasn't like a job. It was kinda like a sworn cutie that she felt bad to be done by her. It was hard to explain, taking care of a kit, Quiv to be exact, was different then training an apprentice or watching a queens kits. Something about it just wasn't the same. Not in a bad way just a way Buttercupbreeze couldn't explain.
At the tabby's voice the creamy molly picked up her ears focusing on the young feline. She wasn't expecting to be told thank you and even without a reason attached it ment a lot. She could guess but she felt like she knew what the kit ment. "Thank you for saving me taking care and looking after me without a reason " The molly smiled her heart feeling warm. Even though it was two simple words they ment a lot to her coming from Quiverkit. At times she wondered if the brown tabby wished she wasn't in WindClan or that she'd never been found. It was just doubts her mind always put there. Though with those words she knew she'd done the right thing taking young, fragile little kit back to her her help. "Your welcome," She cooed placing her muzzle briefly on the tabby's head in a gentle manner.
take a moment to proceed what she'd said Buttercup nodded. "Good, we can go get some after this is finished." She explained gesturing to the place they were putting the nest. Watching the young molly get to work she stepped aside to help work on another spot. She felt bad just watching and she couldn't stand just standing there. Scraping away some scraps the feline was careful not to get in Quivs way. She hated the idea of accidentally hitting her little paws with her own. After a while they finished it and Buttercup looked up at Quiverkit with a smile. "How do you think this looks? Add some kids and wool and it'll be all set." The bushy tailed molly purred quit pleased. It was actually enjoyable to hang out with the kit and help her grow. It was like she was a mom without giving birth.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 7th, 2019, 01:30 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ For @PotaDOS ]

Creamleap lifted her head as her named was called by Buttercupbreeze. A hunting patrol? Giving a nod, she felt a small smile appear on her maw. Looking over to Fuzzybear, who was the patrol leader. She tilted her head, flicking her tail. "Let's go, right?" She asked in a mumble.
____

[For @Shivers ]

Magnoliachaser walked into the clearing, from the warriors den. She stretched her legs, yawning. The white and light creamish grey marked molly looked around. Spotting a familiar white kit, she made her way over. "Swankit!" She greeted with a smile.
Fuzzybear heard his name get called by the clan deputy. He padded over to Cresmleap and Buttercupbreeze. The tom looked at hos patrol partner, "Im ready.", he agreed. He was born ready. He had never really been on a patrol before just went hunting with a few friends.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 7th, 2019, 02:35 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

"It wasn't any of her s-sisters," Newtflecks was beginning to get more defensive despite his remaining fear and uncertainty of the rogue. He didn't know much about his other family members, just his mother and siblings, and rarely heard anything about his mother's family. But he never really thought about it until now. He hesitated for a moment as he thought of all of Driftstream's sisters and noticed how he knew nothing about them except they were pretty much all deceased. But still, he disliked this tom saying such things about his family, whether he knew them or not. "The o-only other one of Dapplestar's d-daughters that looked anything like her is T-Tawnypaw. And I d-don't think she had a mate of any sort l-let alone one from S-Shadowclan." The tom was weary about his aunt and tried to avoid her whenever he could, so he really did not know anything about her love life, but still doubted she would take on a Shadowclan mate. "H-ow long ago was this? Are y-you sure it was one of D-Dapplestar's kits?" He still couldn't believe that anyone of his family would destroy this tom's family.

Newtflecks froze as the blunt words. He glanced away for a moment as he thought about what to say. "Y-yes... she is," it still hurt to think about Driftstream being gone. It hurt to think about his siblings like that as well. Though many moons had passed since then and made much easier to deal with it, but it still didn't make it painless.
Wheat let out a 'hmph' of displeasure, eyes narrowed as he swished his tail and turned away from the WindClan tom. "I'm not looking for an apprentice." She'd be too old by now-- from Wheat's understanding, Liontuft's mate had been around their age. Born in the same New-leaf, just days apart. "She'd have twelve seasons under her pelt."

And from the sounds of it, she was dead. Like everyone else. He couldn't help but feel some disappointment, having gone out of his way for this colossal waste of time. "A shame," he commented dryly as he started back toward the border. "I had some queries for her, but there's no use if she's dead. I suppose Liontuft will have to answer me when I see him in StarClan."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 7th, 2019, 04:48 AM
work is never done

At the sound of pawsteps, Darkbelly stirred and raised his head, jaws parting in a yawn. He'd spent the better half of the last few moons keeping his head down, trying to not bring a lot of attention to himself after the mutiny with the Dark Forest. He had made a huge mistake, accidentally killed a warrior.. and now he just wished he could reverse time before he hurt his Clan-mates. He never wanted anyone to die.

His gaze landed on Honeyfern's figure exiting the den, and he rose to his paws with a small greeting. "Hi, Honeyfern." His voice was quiet, a courtesy to their sleeping Clan-mates. "Are you heading out on patrol? I wouldn't mind joining you if so!"
@TheRebelsNight

Last edited by BEAR.; June 7th, 2019 at 04:48 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 05:41 AM

My Mood: Dark

Honeyfern stifled the urge to jump at the sound of Darkbelly's quiet voice that just managed to reach her as she exited the den. Turning around and peeking her head back inside she gave her own quiet meow of greeting, "Hi Darkbelly, I wouldn't mind the company if you'd like to join me." @BILL.
Old June 7th, 2019, 07:51 AM
work is never done

With stunning clarity Darkbelly registered Buttercupbreeze's presence, and the warrior visibly cringed at the sight of the deputy. She was one of the last cats he wanted to see-- not because of anything she had done, but because her brother was the cat he had killed.

If anything, he grew more quiet, averting his gaze from the cream colored female as he looked at Honeyfern. "Did you have any place in mind?"
@Fuzzyfeline, @TheRebelsNight

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 7th, 2019, 11:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Snailpaw looked down at Mistpaw with a smile. This was the other apprentice that she had talked to during the battle with the dark forest. She remembered their conversation a bit. "It's fine Mistpaw.", she meowed with a cheerful voice.
Mistpaw nodded slowly,” okay.” She started to turn to leave but found herself pausing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 7th, 2019, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Slatesting let out a little giggle at his tone, even offering a small nudge on his shoulder to show her teasing nature. "Oh, take it easy old timer," the ebony she-cat let out another giggle and sat herself down near him. "What would you be staring at if you could then?"
He shook his head,” I shouldn’t be staring at my instincts, Starclan wants me to find a she-cat and take her as mate and have kits.” He stated simply.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread