Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 01:54 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 01:37 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:13 PM
He's hereee :eyes:
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:12 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Redpaw left the bush he was hidden in to get away from fights. He smells the metallic blood, at least no hissing and clawing.
The mentorless apprentice padded to the Highbranch, locking eyes with the battered Icestar. It seems she had lost her first life, ending the raid and having RiverClan to go back to their own territory. The red tomcat wants to forget about that battle; although, he'll never forget the body of his dead mentor, Leaftail. He glared at Icestar, promising himself to attempt to shut down the tensions between Riverclan and ShadowClan, but not yet.

(Open)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 9th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Citrusflower padded out of the nursery, her eyeless face glanced up at Icestar. There were a few things that needed to be patched in the nursery. It was nothing too much to worry about, but would need to be fixed. The expecting forever queen sat down right beside the two other queens. She scented the air to try and get a scent of her mother.

| @Casper; |

~~~

Blackfoot padded up to sit down in front of Citrusflower. He had a few scratches from that cat who tried to attack those kits. The tom was blinded by hatred for that cat that he had battled with. Riverclan was no good. He had known that forever whrn one of them killed his mother.

~~~

Whisperbranch padded into the camp after fleeing when the fighting began. He hadn't been a huge at fighting, since that day he got half his face ripped off. He was getting old, but he refused to retire. He had been around for almost 100 moons. He still felt like there was more he could do, but fighting wasn't one of them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 9th, 2020, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw slunk in with an angry glow to her eyes. She had done what she could and it had not been nearly enough. However with her absent mentor, she shouldn't blame herself. She most certainly needed to visit Dawnstripe more and get herself trained so she could make more of a difference during the next battle. Which had to happen. Blood was crusted to the side of her face where a cut trailed from abover her left eye and clear through her ear, splitting it from the mid to the top. She didn't mind the pain, it helped dull the sizzling frustration that coursed through her as she looked up to Icestar.

Better than dying, better than dying, detter than dying...
Old January 9th, 2020, 07:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post

[ I completely forgot about this rp. Thank goodness for the allegiance. ]

Foxleaf noticed Dawnpaw had come over and sat down. "Well, we're all here now. Should we head out Snowflower?"

(no that was me! I got caught up in work I'm so sorry!! )
@ponyapan

The tom flicked his tail and gave the other pair a gentle smile. "I suppose we should be off now, yea? Let's try and get as much as we can." he huffed confidently. "Let's shoot for around the middle of our Territory. We'll find lots of hollowed out trees there, and hopefully some sleeping prey."

(Alrighty! Next person to post, please post in the territory! )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 9th, 2020, 07:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

padding over from the clearing, Cherrymist entered the slowly forming crowd. However once she spotted icestar, her eyebrows furrowed and she actually showed concern and worry for perhaps the second time in her warrior years. starclans kits! That has to be the worst thing.. gulping she sat down near the front . She was still, yes still sour over now Dirtfur fought stupid kitten ....how dare he call himself a warrior..
"Riverclans nothing but a bunch of cheaters. One warrior tossed dirt at me! Nearly the whole time too! He fought unfairly and unlike a grown warrior should " she hissed . She needed to get that out there....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 9th, 2020 at 08:07 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 08:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

She remained quiet while the Shadowclan leader spoke and was mildly surprised that she seemed relatively calm... Her sage eyes pricked with confusion and concern. How could she be so calm? Dustbreeze was losing it inside. She wanted out of this clan. Wanted to get a gulp of air that was tainted with the smell of dead cats. She refused to let her eyes squeeze shut, she needed to remember the threat that Riverclan was now. They crossed a line attacking a camp, Starclan knows what they would do next.

"Flintstar... what should we do now?" She asked, struggling kept her voice steady. Dustbreeze stepped up beside him as the Shadowclan cata began to turn away and head to the high branch where Icestar would address them. She held his gaze for a moment, hoping he had a better idea than she did before looking through the clearing again with a shiver.

@RedHead
Old January 9th, 2020, 08:49 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Grizzlypaw sat down in the crowd. She was afraid of what the battered and punched ego leader will say. Her paws shuffled the snow anxiously awaiting the news.

Blackcanary joined in the back sighing as she sat down gracefully licking her paw, grooming her ears. The calico can barely see over the large body of cats swamping the place. What's the sense of even coming out to listen? She can practically hear the large leader from afar.

[BOTH OPEN]
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

Mottledsong walked over to the high branch the queen was lucky that she was not injured to badly
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Stormlily popped her head out of the warrior's den. Hearing her leader's voice started her worry and nerves. It was never good or pretty to hear what Icestar had to say during a clan meeting. Dark yellow eyes watching the dark leader.
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

Dawnflight was bruised and bone weary, but she went to the highrock even though she would rather be sleeping
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread