Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:38 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:31 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:27 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:24 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by glitch
Today 11:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Foxpaw who was laying down in the apprentices den, knew she couldn't walk far so she just settled outside the den. Taking all the weight off her leg
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Yup, she woke up like a roaring flame as expected. Since he wasn't the one getting chew out he sat like a good boy off to the side and listened to the two leaders speak. It was nice to know that it wasn't just the cats in Shadowclan she scared. As she made her way up to the Highbranch, Beastspark took his place below it. He remained silent as he looked over the cats as they gathered, they really needed some medical help.
---
Foxpaw stepped out of the apprentice den, he made his way across the messy clearing in search of his mentor. The tom stayed out of way of most the cats. He wanted to sleep but the scent of blood made that difficult, like Silentpaw, he had stayed out of the fighting since he had yet to be trained. His eyes flickered around looking for someone he could sleep behind.
---
Tigerpaw had his head hung low, Rosethorn was gone. He had though his mother had been sleeping or knocked out at first but she was gone. It hurt a lot more then he though it would but he'd endure. He hoped she was happy in Starclan. He hadn't got any serious wounds just a few scratches. He needed more battle training he had been rather sloppy and useless during that fight. His eyes shifted around till he spotted the familiar pelt of his brother, he made his way over to sit next to Redpaw.
@Dirtfur @Moonraven

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; January 9th, 2020 at 09:48 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The large feline limped her way over to the meeting, she took a seat in the back and stared down at her paws. Her mother got up well and lively as expected, raging too. Dawnstripe wanted to head into the warrior's den and sleep this all off. This defeat, her mother's defeat, left a disgusting taste in her mouth that no amount of spatting would relieve. She still couldn't quite grasp that Icestar had lost, it wasn't right so it didn't seem real to her. With a loud sigh, she wrapped her tail around her paws and raised her ears to listen.

~~~
@Undertaker

Whiteshadow looked up at the clan leader as she climbed up onto the Highbranch. It seemed like losing a life took a toll on her, he couldn't imagine what it was that was like. His head swung in the direction of a russet tom as he stumbled out of the apprentice den unharmed. He doubted he'd be listening, but he beckoned his young apprentice to come and sit with him, he'd make sure to nudge Foxpaw awake if he fell asleep. Clan meetings were important and this one, in particular, affects the future of their clan.

~~~
Silentpaw stumbled out of the apprentice den looking for her father or mentor. She had stayed out of the fighting, freshly out of the nursery with no experience made her more of a problem than help in the battle. Her nose twitched with disgust at the blood and bodies that rested in the camp. From the somber mood, she was getting the vibe that not all was well. She bumped into a brown tabby who nearly jumped out of her fur. Silentpaw gave the older apprentice a funny look before heading over to join the rest of the clan.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:33 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Casper @Undertaker @RedHead

Tallmarsh finally arrived with a bundle of herbs in her jaws. Her ears swiveled toward the sound of Flintstar's voice, and she saw that he was talking to a scarred black cat, who was mouthing back at him. This must be Icestar. She stormed over and dropped the herbs at her feet. "Calm down, Frosty. It's not our fault your cat got lost," she growled back. Her ears were pinned against her head as she shot a glare at ShadowClan's leader with her one good eye. ”Don’t blame the incompetence of your warriors on us.” As she turned to assess the post-battle scene, she continued, ”There’s no point in blaming each other anyways. It’ll only create deeper rifts. Let’s just get everyone healed up.” Throwing another glance Icestar’s way, Tallmarsh studied the state the leader was in. It sent a chill down her spine as she recognized the symptoms. Icestar had just died. Like Passionstar. She shook off her shock and began to sort her herbs into piles. She turned her attention to Flintstar, waiting for his opinion on the whole matter.
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Undertaker

Redpaw locked is blank emerald eyes on the leader. The scent of Tigerpaw made him twisted his head slowly towards his littermate. "Hey." he spoke quietly and flatly, not wanted to interrupt the meeting.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"That ain't gonna be necessary, Tardymarsh [ @Delta]."

Thunderhowl's deep voice was a low growl as he approached the group of cats, tail twitching as he scanned over the ThunderClan posse. "Save your plants for yourself. Bearpaw [ @Alaska] and I can handle our Clan." Given her lack of punctuality, it was likely ShadowClan would spend more time waiting around than getting healed. "Go back home. Focus on your own apprentice."

Turning his attention away from the dark she-cat, his gaze fell on the injured cats. "Bearpaw! Grab some cobwebs. We'll start with the cats with the worst injuries and go from there-- some of these kits can wait."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:36 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Thunderhowl's deep voice was a low growl as he approached the group of cats, tail twitching as he scanned over the ThunderClan posse. "Save your plants for yourself. Bearpaw [ @Alaska] and I can handle our Clan." Given her lack of punctuality, it was likely ShadowClan would spend more time waiting around than getting healed. "Go back home. Focus on your own apprentice."

Turning his attention away from the dark she-cat, his gaze fell on the injured cats. "Bearpaw! Grab some cobwebs. We'll start with the cats with the worst injuries and go from there-- some of these kits can wait."
(Eh not sure how to reply)

Snakestrike basically limped over. The gash in his fore leg making it hard to walk properly. Of course that dirty fish-face had to get a good lick in. he had a few other cuts but the worse was on his right foreleg. The white tabby's tail lashed. "I could use some help after you get the ones who are dying and all that cleared up." Snakestrike meowed yellow eyes holding frustration.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 10th, 2020, 03:03 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Russetpatch walked towards the Highbranch and sat beneath it, looking up at Icestar.

Click my dragons!
Old January 10th, 2020, 04:42 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Snownsnap staggered over. The four cuts to his ribs weren't bad, but they sure as hell hurt. He tried to twist his head around to peer at them, but only succeeded in making his neck ache. It felt like his skin had been torn at a jagged angle. The white warrior bared his teeth. That damn eel... Thankfully he wouldn't have to wait long for treatment. Although his injuries weren't as bad as most others - he'd either gotten lucky or that Yarrowpounce had been an exceptionally horrendous fighter - he could tell he was going to start slacking on his duties if he didn't get them seen to. After a quick glance over Thunderhowl and Bearpaw with pain-glazed eyes, he offered the pair merely a small smile. He was not in the mood to talk.
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:00 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Snail wind was blled from all over his belt and a gash in his ear as he padded it
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Closed Thread