Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 02:52 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 02:40 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:37 PM
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:32 PM
Making Friends, Maybe?
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2020, 08:37 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Thistlebird stalked over to the crowd, glancing at the lifeless bodies as he took a seat behind a few cats. He turned away with a sigh, tail flicking as he waited for Icestar to make her announcement.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 10th, 2020 at 08:37 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quailears shambled out into the clearing, his orange eyes dim and cold. He hunched over where he stood, watching from the back of the clearing at his leader.
(Open)

Yewbranch sat, ugly yellow eyes blazing. His tail lashed as he sat. It took all of his will power to stay where he was and keep himself silent. His respect for Icestar won out over every other sense in his body, even though she was a she cat, she was his leader, and she had his utmost respect.

(Also Open)
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:18 AM

Ravenheart neared the Highbranch with Brokenclaw still leaning against his side. He was alright, he hadn't one much fighting and had focused on taking those he could out, the elder leaning against him being an example, he sat and looked up at his leader, which was also when the elder finally layed down, basically unable to stand up anymore. The warrior then looked around at his clanmates, worried. He watched the events unfold with wide eyes and, as the meeting was dismissed, he helped Brokenclaw back into the Elder's den before he came back out and looked around for his apprentice, he really hoped she hadn't taken part in this battle, after all, they hadn't gone over the basics of fighting yet.

@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Last edited by Gone; January 10th, 2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:32 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Ravenheart neared the Highbranch with Brokenclaw still leaning against his side. He was alright, he hadn't one much fighting and had focused on taking those he could out, the elder leaning against him being an example, he sat and looked up at his leader, which was also when the elder finally layed down, basically unable to stand up anymore. The warrior then looked around at his clanmates, worried. He watched the events unfold with wide eyes and, as the meeting was dismissed, he helped Brokenclaw back into the Elder's den before he came back out and looked around for his apprentice, he really hoped she hadn't taken part in this battle, after all, they hadn't gone over the basics of fighting yet.

@|+Tired Rose Child+|
Willowpaw appeared from around a bush, glancing around before she spotted her mentor. She bounded over to him, leaning against him, her small body shaking. She hadn't taken part in the battle, but her mother had, which had scared her so much... But her mother had seemed okay once it was all over. Willow still shook, glancing up at Ravenheart, her blue orbs wide and full of shock, though there was no fear in them now, just shock and confusion.
"Wh-why does RiverClan hate us so much...? I know Icestar may not be the most likable cat, but surely Lionstar can't hate us that much... Can he? That battle... Why did he do it?" she nervously licked her chest fur, trying to smooth down the curls a bit.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; January 10th, 2020 at 09:33 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Willowpaw appeared from around a bush, glancing around before she spotted her mentor. She bounded over to him, leaning against him, her small body shaking. She hadn't taken part in the battle, but her mother had, which had scared her so much... But her mother had seemed okay once it was all over. Willow still shook, glancing up at Ravenheart, her blue orbs wide and full of shock, though there was no fear in them now, just shock and confusion.
"Wh-why does RiverClan hate us so much...? I know Icestar may not be the most likable cat, but surely Lionstar can't hate us that much... Can he? That battle... Why did he do it?" she nervously licked her chest fur, trying to smooth down the curls a bit.
Ravenheart's eyes went wide as he saw Willowpaw make her way over to him and lean against him, if it hadn't been for his clanmates being around, he would've probably thrown himself at his apprentice due to how scared he had been at the thought of her getting involved in all this. He wrapped a paw around her and did the same with his tail before he buried his nose in her soft fur. "Thank StarClan, you're alright." He said and nuzzled her. He then listened to her and well, nothing came to his mind either "I'm unable to answer that, Willowpaw, I don't know what could've pushed RiverClan to attack, but whatever happens, do not go to the next Gathering, I have a feeling it won't be the best of them." He said and started licking her fur comfortingly as she shook.

Last edited by Gone; January 10th, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:34 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Ravenheart's eyes went wide as he saw Willowpaw make her way over to him and lean against him, if it hadn't been for his clanmates being around, he would've probably thrown himself at his apprentice due to how scared he had been at the thought of her getting involved in all this. He wrapped a paw around her and did the same with his tail before he buried his nose in her soft fur. "Thank StarClan, you're alright." He said and nuzzled her. He then listened to her and well, nothing came to his mind either "I'm unable to answer that, Willowpaw, I don't know what could've pushed RiverClan to attack, but whatever happens, do not go to the next Gathering, I have a feeling it won't be the best of them." He said and started licking her fur comfortingly as she shook.
(( Sorry for leaving suddenly, had to go to the store ^^ ))

As Ravenheart wrapped a paw and his tail around Willowpaw, she leaned into his embrace, though she found trouble relaxing. She listened to his words, then nodded. "I won't, Ravenheart, I promise," she meowed, then started to purr a little as he groomed her. She crouched beside him, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder, her tail tip flickering. She sighed and glanced up at him with her bright blue orbs, then gazed around the blood-soaked camp. It reeked of the stench of blood, and there were injured cats all over the clearing, the medicine cat running from one to the other.
Willowpaw was suddenly feeling overwhelmed, and she scrunched herself into a small, shaky ball, pressing herself closer to her mentor, her ears pinned back on her head.

"Can... Can we go take a walk, Ravenheart? I don't think I want to stay in camp right now... I don't feel good, with the smell of blood everywhere..." she gazed up at him, her blue orbs wide.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Casper @CheetahPelt

Aspenpaw limped through the crown until he found a spot. It was next to a younger warrior with yellow eyes.

Yewbranch, I think.

The large sandy tom looked terrible. His nose and the rest of his front half was a bloody mess, and he was covered in bruises. Still, Aspenpaw did not want to miss this meeting.

He turned his gaze to Icestar, accidentally flicking the cat beside him with his tail-tip.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; January 10th, 2020 at 12:02 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
(( Sorry for leaving suddenly, had to go to the store ^^ ))

As Ravenheart wrapped a paw and his tail around Willowpaw, she leaned into his embrace, though she found trouble relaxing. She listened to his words, then nodded. "I won't, Ravenheart, I promise," she meowed, then started to purr a little as he groomed her. She crouched beside him, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder, her tail tip flickering. She sighed and glanced up at him with her bright blue orbs, then gazed around the blood-soaked camp. It reeked of the stench of blood, and there were injured cats all over the clearing, the medicine cat running from one to the other.
Willowpaw was suddenly feeling overwhelmed, and she scrunched herself into a small, shaky ball, pressing herself closer to her mentor, her ears pinned back on her head.

"Can... Can we go take a walk, Ravenheart? I don't think I want to stay in camp right now... I don't feel good, with the smell of blood everywhere..." she gazed up at him, her blue orbs wide.
Ravenheart was so happy to see his apprentice being safe and sound, he wasn't even able to put it into words. The tom had to admit that the smell of blood was also getting to him, he really hated it, he met her blue orbs and nodded before he got up from where he was and nuzzled her head.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, let's just hope that scent isn.t covering the whole territory." The warrior said and gestured for her to follow as he headed towards the entrance of camp, happy to finally get away from this horrible scent that was now covering their camp. He often looked back to see how close she was and even slowed down to have her by his side.

(I'll wait for you to post and I'll post on the territory)
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Kitty Mama ; @Slushie ; @Aquilex ; @Dirtfur ; @Blissie Bliss ; @Ever ; @SilentLamb ; @vermin ; @Cecily Herondale ; @Undertaker ; @Moonraven ; @MagicCat99 ; @Flameleaf ; @CheetahPelt ; @.:Raven:. ; @|+Tired Rose Child+| ; @Heartstruck

Icestar sat tall despite her stiff muscles, forcing herself to retain her commanding presence in front of her clan. Her eyes gazed sharply across her battle-scarred warriors.

"Cats of ShadowClan, we have suffered a heavy blow to our camp, as well as our pride," She began, her voice unwavering despite the rasp from her wound. She looked at the three dead cats in the clearing.

"I'm going to start with the worst. We lost three brave cats today. Leaftail, Rosethorn, and Puddlepaw died protecting their clan from those treacherous fish-licking scum. I'd like for their bodies to be groomed and moved to the center of the clearing so that their families may sit vigil for them tonight." Her gaze then shifted to Redpaw [ @Dirtfur ], to whom she nodded her head to. He was ready.

"Redpaw, you fought valiantly to defend your clan and your honor today, yet you have suffered so much loss, in the passing of both your mentor and your mother. I think if anyone deserves to earn a warrior name tonight, it would be you. Please come forward."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:03 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Ravenheart was so happy to see his apprentice being safe and sound, he wasn't even able to put it into words. The tom had to admit that the smell of blood was also getting to him, he really hated it, he met her blue orbs and nodded before he got up from where he was and nuzzled her head.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, let's just hope that scent isn.t covering the whole territory." The warrior said and gestured for her to follow as he headed towards the entrance of camp, happy to finally get away from this horrible scent that was now covering their camp. He often looked back to see how close she was and even slowed down to have her by his side.

(I'll wait for you to post and I'll post on the territory)
Willowpaw padded after him, then bounded to catch up until she was beside him, matching him paw step for paw step.

(( Sorry it's so short, can't think of what to say until we get to the territory, lol ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread