Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:20 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:19 AM
The Abandoned Truth [P]
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:07 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:00 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2019, 02:21 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze watched as Quiver looked over the nest, it looked nice, if she was honest a few moons ago she wouldn't have expected to be in the nursery helping the little brown tabby make a nest. Raising a kit, even if it wasn't biological, seemed like something out of reach for her. At the younger molly's statement on how they did she nodded. "We did." She agreed giving a smile. The best was soft, clean and the den wasn't to wild now that a fresh batch of apprentices was made not to long ago.
Enjoying the quiet with just little squeaks and snores of young kits the creamy molly sat, wrapping her tail around her paws. What would take place in the next few moons? Would Quiverkit like being in the nursery? Or would she ask to leave and try to find her family once she was strong enough? That thought saddened her, she didn't want to see the kit she'd been taking care of leave. She had grown attached to her and maybe she was selfish to think that she would just stay here. Who wouldn't want to find their real family after getting separated.
At the sudden question Buttercup was taken aback. M-mom? She echoed silently. Not bothering to hide her surprise the bushy tailed feline looked at Quiv not sure what to think. She wants to call me her mom!? Honestly she couldn't believe it even if she was starting to feel like the kit was her own she couldn't fathom it. Mouth opening to say something nothing came out and she was silent for a moment. "Uh- Of course you can!" She exclaimed finally getting words out. Her throat felt tight and she felt like she was going to cry. She was really happy, just by one word. "Of course you can call me mom Quiv." Buttercup added brown eyes misty yet filled with a pleasant happiness.
Quiverkit waited nervously after her question, her teeth quietly chattering due to her nervous habit. Amber eyes watched as the emotions erupted across Buttercupbreeze's facial features. She couldn't help that her own eyes welled up with tears at the positive answer, but she still felt the need to explain herself even though the warrior hadn't asked. "I know my family is still out there, but I like it here and I don't want to leave..." She admitted, showing the unsureness of her status in the clan. Sure, she had been given a clan name, but if she remembered correctly - she was staying here until she was strong enough to go back to her family or at least that was how she saw it. "I wanna be here with you instead..." She mewled. "If that's alright with you...?" The kitten assumed yes because of the previous answer, just still wanted to be sure. "I promise I'll make you proud," She meowed after a few seconds of silence, her nervousness beginning to shake off and determination hardening her gaze. "And I won't let you down." The expression looked weird on a cat so young and frail... and yet kind of admirable.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 18th, 2019, 12:23 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

It was a cool, lightly rainy morning, a relief from the blazing heat of the recent days. The plants were flourishing again after the dry days had wilted them. Birds sand a beautiful song in the trees. It was such a lovely day, in fact, that the peach coloured tom padding out of the warrior's den wanted to relish the day as much as he could. Smiling, Peachrunner padded across the clearing to the Fresh-kill pile, happily taking a rabbit and glancing around, then padding over to a corner, settling down with his meal between his paws. He took a ravenous bite, certainly hungry. He had been out hunting early this morning and had returned to take a nap after, having just woken up. Meaning he hadn't had a chance to eat, so he was glad to be putting food in his belly. As he finished, he let out a happy sigh, pushed the remains away with his paw, and got up, shaking out his pelt. Glancing around once again, the warrior spotted his friend Boulderstrike. Smiling, he padded over, tail waving in hello. 'Why, hello, Boulderstrike!," he called as he approached. When he reached him, he settled down beside him, looking up at the larger tom. "How are you today?," he mewed softly, purring with delight at seeing his friend.

@Rosemew

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; June 18th, 2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old June 18th, 2019, 12:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner could tell she was appalled,” Listen if my... instincts...scare you, feel free to leave. My parents told me that, and they were devote to Starclan, as am I.” He meowed.

"Whoa, wait. So what are your instincts? Because you're not going to start a family or even catch a she-cat by staring at them. You have to talk to them, see who you like," Slatesting began. "I've learned I'm into she-cats that love adventure, so I don't try flirting too much with ones that are more... boring..." she spoke, amusement lining her tone as she explained the basics.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2019, 06:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

"Whoa, wait. So what are your instincts? Because you're not going to start a family or even catch a she-cat by staring at them. You have to talk to them, see who you like," Slatesting began. "I've learned I'm into she-cats that love adventure, so I don't try flirting too much with ones that are more... boring..." she spoke, amusement lining her tone as she explained the basics.
He hung his head in shame,” I’m homosexual,” he meowed shamefully. He was so uncomfortable with his sexuality, due to what his parents told him that he didn’t have the heart to call himself gay, it seemed to accepting and normal, so he stuck to a more formal term. He was a bit shocked she was comfortable about being a lesbian. She’s okay being homosexual. Doesn’t she know she’ll go to the Dark Forest?! he nervously spoke,” While you may be happy following your homosexual interests. Aren’t you scared to spend eternity after death in the Dark Forest. Don’t you want to go to Starclan?” He asked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 18th, 2019, 07:17 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was a cool, lightly rainy morning, a relief from the blazing heat of the recent days. The plants were flourishing again after the dry days had wilted them. Birds sand a beautiful song in the trees. It was such a lovely day, in fact, that the peach coloured tom padding out of the warrior's den wanted to relish the day as much as he could. Smiling, Peachrunner padded across the clearing to the Fresh-kill pile, happily taking a rabbit and glancing around, then padding over to a corner, settling down with his meal between his paws. He took a ravenous bite, certainly hungry. He had been out hunting early this morning and had returned to take a nap after, having just woken up. Meaning he hadn't had a chance to eat, so he was glad to be putting food in his belly. As he finished, he let out a happy sigh, pushed the remains away with his paw, and got up, shaking out his pelt. Glancing around once again, the warrior spotted his friend Boulderstrike. Smiling, he padded over, tail waving in hello. 'Why, hello, Boulderstrike!," he called as he approached. When he reached him, he settled down beside him, looking up at the larger tom. "How are you today?," he mewed softly, purring with delight at seeing his friend.

@Rosemew

Boulderstrike had just waken up, the large tom letting out a loud yawn. The grey feline made his way out of the warriors den slowly, flicking his ear. He stretched out his legs, scrunching his muzzle for a moment. He perked once hearing a greeting, gaze travelling down. There he saw his friend, Peachrunner.

A loud purr came from his throat, a relaxed grin on his maw. "Hello, Peachrunner! I'm doing quite good." He started, eyes half lidded in a somewhat tired way. "You?"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 18th, 2019, 07:40 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Mottledkit smiled happily at Bullkit,” Hi. You look bored, do you want to play?” She asked hyperactively.

Bullkit was surprised by the kits clear hyperness. He gave a soft nod, the chubby tom standing up with a soft smile. "Sure." He meowed

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 18th, 2019, 08:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
He hung his head in shame,” I’m homosexual,” he meowed shamefully. He was so uncomfortable with his sexuality, due to what his parents told him that he didn’t have the heart to call himself gay, it seemed to accepting and normal, so he stuck to a more formal term. He was a bit shocked she was comfortable about being a lesbian. She’s okay being homosexual. Doesn’t she know she’ll go to the Dark Forest?! he nervously spoke,” While you may be happy following your homosexual interests. Aren’t you scared to spend eternity after death in the Dark Forest. Don’t you want to go to Starclan?” He asked.

Slatesting couldn't help the bout of laughter that left her body upon the question the tom asked. "You honestly believe that they would reject you for being gay?" Slatesting rolled her eyes, taking in a few breaths to calm her amused tone. She should be taking this more seriously, but it was amusing to think some cats really believed that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2019, 09:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Bullkit was surprised by the kits clear hyperness. He gave a soft nod, the chubby tom standing up with a soft smile. "Sure." He meowed
She giggled,” What game should we play?” She bounced up and down a little.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 18th, 2019, 09:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Slatesting couldn't help the bout of laughter that left her body upon the question the tom asked. "You honestly believe that they would reject you for being gay?" Slatesting rolled her eyes, taking in a few breaths to calm her amused tone. She should be taking this more seriously, but it was amusing to think some cats really believed that.
He nodded,” I’ve always been told that.” He replied.

Old June 18th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
He nodded,” I’ve always been told that.” He replied.

"Well darling, you shouldn't believe everything you hear. There's plenty of happy gay cats in StarClan. You just need to be happy and do what makes you happy. Go find yourself a tom," Slatesting nudged the other feline gently.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread