Old December 16th, 2023, 02:48 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

As Springpaw camp back with her catch, Lark felt a flush of relief that everyone had returned. Glancing around and at the prey everyone had with them, she felt this would likely be enough for a day or two. Not for super long, but long enough.

"This should be fine for the moment," she said, a little distracted, "let's head back to camp."
[ 3 perch, 1 squirrel ]

[ @silver. // @redshiftreign // @Leafy ]
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:37 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
+GOLDFISH+
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"

Goldfish, rather confused, tipped her head to the side, then burst out laughing. "Nice try," she teased, "I didn't respond simply because I thought I saw something odd," she pointed with her paw toward a clump of snowy bushes. She then shrugged sheepishly, slightly doubting she saw anything. "There's the river!" She announced, bounding over and pressing a paw against the ice, then ramming her paws down. "Sturdy..." she questioned, before eagerly watching Pepperbounce. "Er... you first?" She offered meekly.

[ @Fritter ]
Pepper Bounce
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Pepper for a moment was sure that he’d messed up as there was that moment of confusion but the moment GoldFish started laughing he couldn’t help a light chuckle before glancing over to the snowy bushes curiously, nothing more then some snow and some bushed. Perking up as GoldFish went ahead Pepper felt his stomach drop at the mention of the ice, he was pretty nervous, the mention of it being sturdy eased his worry a little before he gave a slow nod. ‘Sure, I’ll go first.’ He put a paw on the ice hesitating before stepping forward a little then putting his whole weight on it and glancing back, he had only stepped onto the ice, not walked out onto it.

Testing the ice with each pawstep Pepper Bounce tentatively made his way further onto the ice shuddering as he tried to swallow down the bubbling fear. He attempted to look confident as he walked out further, the ice was so cloudy! ‘Now it’s your turn!’ Pepper smiled although unsure of his own actions out onto the ice. Pepper was honestly shivering like crazy, both out of fear and the cold! It was bad enough to get to him through his thick fur, he once again couldn’t help but pity shorthairs. ‘Your right, It is sturdy!’ Pepper mews, although not daring to test that claim out anymore then he already had.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 17th, 2023, 05:58 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepper Bounce

Pepper for a moment was sure that he’d messed up as there was that moment of confusion but the moment GoldFish started laughing he couldn’t help a light chuckle before glancing over to the snowy bushes curiously, nothing more then some snow and some bushed. Perking up as GoldFish went ahead Pepper felt his stomach drop at the mention of the ice, he was pretty nervous, the mention of it being sturdy eased his worry a little before he gave a slow nod. ‘Sure, I’ll go first.’ He put a paw on the ice hesitating before stepping forward a little then putting his whole weight on it and glancing back, he had only stepped onto the ice, not walked out onto it.

Testing the ice with each pawstep Pepper Bounce tentatively made his way further onto the ice shuddering as he tried to swallow down the bubbling fear. He attempted to look confident as he walked out further, the ice was so cloudy! ‘Now it’s your turn!’ Pepper smiled although unsure of his own actions out onto the ice. Pepper was honestly shivering like crazy, both out of fear and the cold! It was bad enough to get to him through his thick fur, he once again couldn’t help but pity shorthairs. ‘Your right, It is sturdy!’ Pepper mews, although not daring to test that claim out anymore then he already had.
+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish wrinkled her nose. "I'll just go right to it," She told herself, then, sinking her claws into the sold earth, she took a deep breath, and leaped onto the ice, and with a yelp her legs splayed out from under her and the wet, freezing ice touched her belly fur. She smirked as Pepperbounce snickered, before struggling to heave herself up and leaped across the slippery ice to playfully pin Pepper to the ground. He tumbled her off, and, Goldfish, losing all caution, bounded around, used to the slippery texture of the ice.
Her heart seemed to stop as a dreadful, deafening crack split the air near her hind legs, and the ice broke. Goldfish barely had time to shriek as the freezing- cold water began to swallow her up- it was so cold it stung like needles and a piece of the ice sliced her leg as she began to slide, unable to get a grip. "Help me!" She screeched, panic overwhelming her her front paws scrabbled and half of her body now was trapped beneath the deathly dark water.
Her face, masked with horror, came to the realisation that all[ the ice was breaking. "Pepperbounce!" she pleaded.
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:06 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish wrinkled her nose. "I'll just go right to it," She told herself, then, sinking her claws into the sold earth, she took a deep breath, and leaped onto the ice, and with a yelp her legs splayed out from under her and the wet, freezing ice touched her belly fur. She smirked as Pepperbounce snickered, before struggling to heave herself up and leaped across the slippery ice to playfully pin Pepper to the ground. He tumbled her off, and, Goldfish, losing all caution, bounded around, used to the slippery texture of the ice.
Her heart seemed to stop as a dreadful, deafening crack split the air near her hind legs, and the ice broke. Goldfish barely had time to shriek as the freezing- cold water began to swallow her up- it was so cold it stung like needles and a piece of the ice sliced her leg as she began to slide, unable to get a grip. "Help me!" She screeched, panic overwhelming her her front paws scrabbled and half of her body now was trapped beneath the deathly dark water.
Her face, masked with horror, came to the realisation that all[ the ice was breaking. "Pepperbounce!" she pleaded.
Pepper Bounce

At first, it was all laughter, Pepper Bounce saw GoldFish come onto the ice and thought that because it was so sturdy surely nothing would happen. Every inch of that calm and joy was snatched from him as he heard the crack of the ice and his fear swallowed him as he saw half of Goldfish submerged in ice and the other half trying to stay above. 'Goldfish- Oh my stars- try to hold on i'll- I'll help you!' Pepper could smell the blood, but he was more focused on the fact that if he didn't act they'd both be under the water. Pepper Bounce could hear the cracking continue and even though he could tell that if he stopped to help he'd get thrown under completely as well, he was not about to linger any longer. Pepper bounce tried to swallow down whatever fear and guilt he had and tried to drag Gold Fish out from the water and onto the remaining ice hoping it wouldn't break completely before he could do so but he couldn't in time. The ice broke completely now around Gold Fish, clearly Pepper was too late for that method Panicking Pepper Bounce hesitated before trying to use whatever ice was still there and hoping it would hold as he took a deep breath and shoved himself under the water, now he once more tried to pull Gold Fish out. What if she drowns? What am i going to say! Sorry we thought it would be fun to go on the ice Pepper Bounce could hear the muffled crackling of the ice continue from above the surface, everything was so dark in the water, he hated it, it swallowed him and squashed him and for a moment he had to close his eyes just to get away. It was only when he finally managed to grab GoldFish's scruff did he feel his heart drop as the crack of the ice became more consistent.

And the ice that was still holding him broke as well.

Unable to scream as the rest of him was thrown into the icy cold Pepper Bounce panicked and flailed as the sharpness of the temperature shocked him, feeling numb and tired he almost stopped in his effort to try swim. but he was determined to help GoldFish. Oh my stars I'm going to die this is the end, I'm going to die! he couldn't push away those thoughts as he found a rush of adrenaline and desperation to survive to push him forward to take both himself and Gold Fish out of the waters. And once he was out of the water, he let out a gag and glanced over to Gold Fish, he could feel his fur weighting him down from all the water and he felt tired. He went limp for a moment closing his eyes tightly, it was so so cold. He could still smell the blood, and used what little energy he had left to force himself up and over to Gold Fish. ' GoldFish, are you alright, I'll help you back to camp I- It'll all be okay, I'll- I can help you back to camp- Just.' Pepper's panic failed to stop, his heart was beating fast and loud enough that he could hear it. He didn't want Gold Fish to die, he couldn't let GoldFish stay here in pain well he went to get help.

Pepper Bounce wasn't a hero, he didn't save others in distress and he ran from the danger, he ran from death he was a coward he knew that. Maybe it was because this moment was different or the fact that he could smell the blood and his ears were ringing and he felt so, so heavy. But right now was different, Pepper Bounce pulled through that heaviness and tried to drag GoldFish back to camp, This is all my fault, If i hadn't talked to GoldFish none of this would have happened, she'd still be just fine in camp and I'd not have to do this. Please. Pepper Bounce was walking at first, and then he ran, and then he sprinted. And kept sprinting, whatever weight was holding him down was biting down harder then ever but he kept running, and kept a tight grip on GoldFish. He didn't care if she was awake or unconscious, he was taking her back to camp and he was doing it now. 'I'm So sorry. ' That was all he could really manage.

[Where should we move the rp to once you've replied?]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 17th, 2023, 08:44 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepper Bounce

At first, it was all laughter, Pepper Bounce saw GoldFish come onto the ice and thought that because it was so sturdy surely nothing would happen. Every inch of that calm and joy was snatched from him as he heard the crack of the ice and his fear swallowed him as he saw half of Goldfish submerged in ice and the other half trying to stay above. 'Goldfish- Oh my stars- try to hold on i'll- I'll help you!' Pepper could smell the blood, but he was more focused on the fact that if he didn't act they'd both be under the water. Pepper Bounce could hear the cracking continue and even though he could tell that if he stopped to help he'd get thrown under completely as well, he was not about to linger any longer. Pepper bounce tried to swallow down whatever fear and guilt he had and tried to drag Gold Fish out from the water and onto the remaining ice hoping it wouldn't break completely before he could do so but he couldn't in time. The ice broke completely now around Gold Fish, clearly Pepper was too late for that method Panicking Pepper Bounce hesitated before trying to use whatever ice was still there and hoping it would hold as he took a deep breath and shoved himself under the water, now he once more tried to pull Gold Fish out. What if she drowns? What am i going to say! Sorry we thought it would be fun to go on the ice Pepper Bounce could hear the muffled crackling of the ice continue from above the surface, everything was so dark in the water, he hated it, it swallowed him and squashed him and for a moment he had to close his eyes just to get away. It was only when he finally managed to grab GoldFish's scruff did he feel his heart drop as the crack of the ice became more consistent.

And the ice that was still holding him broke as well.

Unable to scream as the rest of him was thrown into the icy cold Pepper Bounce panicked and flailed as the sharpness of the temperature shocked him, feeling numb and tired he almost stopped in his effort to try swim. but he was determined to help GoldFish. Oh my stars I'm going to die this is the end, I'm going to die! he couldn't push away those thoughts as he found a rush of adrenaline and desperation to survive to push him forward to take both himself and Gold Fish out of the waters. And once he was out of the water, he let out a gag and glanced over to Gold Fish, he could feel his fur weighting him down from all the water and he felt tired. He went limp for a moment closing his eyes tightly, it was so so cold. He could still smell the blood, and used what little energy he had left to force himself up and over to Gold Fish. ' GoldFish, are you alright, I'll help you back to camp I- It'll all be okay, I'll- I can help you back to camp- Just.' Pepper's panic failed to stop, his heart was beating fast and loud enough that he could hear it. He didn't want Gold Fish to die, he couldn't let GoldFish stay here in pain well he went to get help.

Pepper Bounce wasn't a hero, he didn't save others in distress and he ran from the danger, he ran from death he was a coward he knew that. Maybe it was because this moment was different or the fact that he could smell the blood and his ears were ringing and he felt so, so heavy. But right now was different, Pepper Bounce pulled through that heaviness and tried to drag GoldFish back to camp, This is all my fault, If i hadn't talked to GoldFish none of this would have happened, she'd still be just fine in camp and I'd not have to do this. Please. Pepper Bounce was walking at first, and then he ran, and then he sprinted. And kept sprinting, whatever weight was holding him down was biting down harder then ever but he kept running, and kept a tight grip on GoldFish. He didn't care if she was awake or unconscious, he was taking her back to camp and he was doing it now. 'I'm So sorry. ' That was all he could really manage.

[Where should we move the rp to once you've replied?]

(Camp or Haven Springs- warm and cozy )

+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish couldn't feel anything but freezing cold and sharp pain in the lower half of her body. She knew she was being dragged... wait, what? Why was she being dragged again? By Who? She pondered this for a moment before realizing she must've fallen completely under the water. Her leg hit a rock, grazing the long scratch on her hind leg. She hissed in pain, and opened her eyes.
Goldfish felt a flash of warmth in her heart. Pepperbounce was helping her. She probably trusted him more than he trusted himself. He thought he was a coward- Goldfish didn't. He has his strengths- he's not a coward, he just doesn't trust himself, that's all.
He fell too- but Pepper got himself out to save me. He has fear in his heart, or else he wouldn't have saved me. Goldie, focus. He literally is dragging you.I don't know what to think about that.
Goldfish couldn't feel below her shoulders- it was all pain and more cold than she'd ever felt before. But she was set on doing this. Goldfish planted her front feet on the ground. "Pepperbounce, stop." She gasped. He did, suddenly. Goldfish stared at him intensely. "Not camp. Haven Springs." She panted. Oh, I'm bleeding. Right, forgot about that. She grinned at Pepper. "You're not a coward, Pepperbounce. You're beyond brave- remember-" She couldn't muster out any more words, couldn't keep her paws on the ground. Sleepy... stay awake! Too tired... it's warm...
Goldfish collapsed completely on the ground, shudders and shivers racked her body. She could see panic in Pepper's eyes. She wanted to tell him it's just a nap... to let her lay still in the snow. She was warm here- her blood stained the snow. But she didn't want to die. Goldfish's head lolled backward in the snow as she shook, and her eyes rolled back into dizzying blackness.

(Haven springs- make sure to mention me)
Old December 18th, 2023, 12:46 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"Those... Things- twolegs, you call them...don't like me... I got pushed away from every home, even when I tried to be nice..." Tears fell from little Snowlark's eyes as she reminisced the pain. Her small back had tiny cuts and bruises from where twolegs had pushed her around.
Sending a silent pray as the kit started to cry, Birdsnow sighed softly. She couldn't bring the kid home, it would be disrespectful to Larkstar's orders. What to do, what to do.... "There's a lot of Twolegs, and some of them are nice. Just gotta find the right ones, y'know?" She murmured gently, attempting to steer the kid back to the border. This wasn't the ideal way to spend her afternoon, but she wanted to make sure that the kit got taken care of right.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 18th, 2023, 04:52 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

Sending a silent pray as the kit started to cry, Birdsnow sighed softly. She couldn't bring the kid home, it would be disrespectful to Larkstar's orders. What to do, what to do.... "There's a lot of Twolegs, and some of them are nice. Just gotta find the right ones, y'know?" She murmured gently, attempting to steer the kid back to the border. This wasn't the ideal way to spend her afternoon, but she wanted to make sure that the kit got taken care of right.
"I doubt it..." Snowlark replied with a soft sniffle. She just slowly turned around and began to make her way back to the border.
Old December 18th, 2023, 11:39 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Silverfeather

Silverfeather hisses at the snake, watching it slither closer to her. She backed up, scared to try to claw at it. What if it bite her? Silver hissed again and jumped up on a tree trunk. The snake slithered away after a few moments. She sighs and jumps down. A rabbit hops by, catching the warriors attention. "Ah prey, might as well catch it," she says, crouching down to the ground, following the rabbit slowely. She watch as the rabbit stopped and begin chewing on some grass. Now would be perfect to get it. She unsheathed her claws and tuck her paws under her body, ready to jump. She waited a few moments before jumping, her paws outstretched in front of her and landed on the rabbit, digging her claws into the rabbit's face. "Gotcha." Silverfeather heads over to a tree to eat her fresh caught prey.
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:00 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingkit
He/him | 5 moons | No purrks
Not fighting against the paws that drew him close and provided warmth and shelter from the relentless elements, Wingkit tried to slow his breathing down. His head felt like it was going to explode and his paws and tail were starting to freeze. Numb tears fell from his eyes despite the glowering expression his face held. "I gotta... so colds... Honeykit..." he tried to explain through frosty breaths, but the words just wouldn't come.

Thankfully the warrior soon took the lead and ushered Wingkit along the path, which he followed blindly. It wasn't until he heard his brother's voice that the tom snapped out of his trance and rushed forward. Paws immediately came down around his brother as he hugged him tight, not caring in the slightest that his fur was growing damp by Honeykit's tears. "I knows, I knows. They - they buried him. We can go visits him tomorrow. Gotta warm you ups first." His paws started to move feverishly across the smaller tom's back to get him warm again before they started moving.

His brother was safe. The relief was short-lived as it was replaced by a burning feeling deep in his chest. Anger... he knew this emotion. It felt hot and sticky and burned his throat as his teeth pressed together, face going into his brother's fur. He tried to focus on the fact that Honeykit was safe and alive, if only to ignore the way this red-hot rage crept up his fur like ants.

[ @redshiftreign @clarice. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:17 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw walked along the border as she took the time to clear her mind. She needed a break from training as her muscles were sore, especially after learning how the head of the lionheart's trains. Ugh her shoulders killed her. Well the was lying about the training part slightly. This border walk was used for light exercise. Mostly Adderpaw zoned out up until she caught the whiff of Windclan. The odd thing was that it was on Riverclan's side of the border. This was Adderpaw's time to shine! She was going to show how much of a great warrior she was going to be and ran right after the scent to then see... A lone apprentice?
@Supersabre

Last edited by Fish; December 18th, 2023 at 09:17 PM.