Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 09:58 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:52 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:50 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2020, 10:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Delta @BILL. @Blissie Bliss

Irispaw watched in wonder as her mentor pressed the cobwebs into Linnetwing's fur. She flinched back at the last drop of blood, her eyes widening in fear. What if she doesn't survive?! What if I can't save her, like, like- She took a deep breath. It wouldn't come to that. Not ever. Sighed make sure of it. She quickly plastered up Linnetwing's side, making sure to avoid the blood. How stupid it was- a medicine cat who was scared of blood? She was amazed she'd made it this far. She furrowed her brow a bit longer, then finished up.
"Get better soon, Linnetwing." She murmured, picking up the treatment her mentor had mentioned. "Thanks for the herbs, Tallmarsh!" She mewed, padding towards Bluegorse. She hoped the tom wouldn't mind the care- what was she thinking? Of course he wouldn't. He'd probably be grateful...right? She hoped this as she wandered up to him.
"Bluegorse? I'm here to help you out."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Ah," Bluegorse's voice was a little hiss as he pulled himself to a sitting position. "Didn't want to bother either of you! I'm sure there's others in worse condition than I, I just have a few scratches.." He didn't mind Irispaw's help, as long as those in greater need got it first. He could wait, this wouldn't kill him-- right?

Nah, he was a ThunderClan cat! There was no way he'd get killed by something as stupid as a few stomach gashes and a bite wound.

[ @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 31st, 2020, 10:47 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Scarface padded into the clearing from hunting and dropped the rabbit in the fresh-kill pile. The tabby tom padded across the clearing towards Duskfeather " Good to see you Duskfeather! Where did everyone go? the tom purred as he sat down with his tail wrapped neatly around his paws. @hxneysuckle

Last edited by Terrestrial; January 31st, 2020 at 10:48 AM. Reason: forgot to @
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:32 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@BILL.

Irispaw purred in amusement, padding up to the tom. She couldn't believe he was this stubborn! Refusing treatment? She could have laughed right in his face. But she didn't - she hated to make others feel lesser of themselves...unless they deserved it. Some cats definitely deserved it. She attempted to prod the tom's wound with her paw, looking for a response.
"Come on, tough guy, even a few scratches can kill you. Just because you think you're invincible doesn't mean you can't die." She raised an eyebrow, raising her right paw as she did. On it rested a cobweb.
"So, so you want me to treat you or not? I don't think Starclan likes it when an apprentice bugs a warrior 24/7."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:45 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@Cecily Herondale

Pinekit stopped and turned her head to face the two other kits. "...Um... Not me either... But maybe they're still in camp! But also, we cold, um, ask the deputy if he could have someone go with us."
Badgerkit nodded in agreement, swinging his fluffy tail @Cecily Herondale
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Bluegorse actually flattened his ears back at her attitude, displeased with how she was handling this. Was she deaf, he had to wonder? He thought he made it clear he'd rather make sure his Clan-mates were taken care of first, it wasn't an outright refusal of treatment.

"Where'd you get that impression?" He snapped, fur bristling as she jabbed his stomach wounds unnecessarily. Was she trying to be cruel? "All I said is I'd rather our Clan-mates be checked over before me first, not that I didn't want to be treated or that I thought I was invincible."

He flinched back from her paw, tail curled lightly to cover his stomach injury. "I don't think StarClan likes mean medicine cats, but look at what you're doing.."

[ @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 31st, 2020, 05:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @FlameSta @Starfall ]

Duskfeather turned as she saw a warrior approach her. "Hello, Scarface," she greeted, a serious expression on her face. "Rogues ambushed us as we expanded the borders. Flintstar has sent a patrol to fight back, as well as going himself. All those left behind are to guard the camp and prepare for any possible attacks. Would you like to be the one to guard the nursery?" The deputy explained, her tail twitching on the ground. As she spoke, she glanced toward the rogue, Phoenix, making sure he didn't go anywhere. More and more questions formed in her mind as the time passed, her claws sinking into the ground.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 31st, 2020, 05:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Rouge rolled his eyes at the molly's decleration. "That truly depends on how nicely you treat me Duskface, besides how would you even know if I'm telling the truth or not? Hm? If I'm not mistaken this is the first time we've met." the Tortoiseshell huffed, following the Clan cat as she went over to a rather secluded spot...well secluded for an open area that is.

Phoenix looked around, trying to figure out what exactly all of this stuff was. But his attention was brought back to the molly and a newcomer. Ears twitching as he heard his name. "Scarface? Are all your names as ugly as Dusknose and Scarface?" he asked, his brow quirked as he looked from one Warrior to the next.
@hxneysuckle @FlameSta

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 31st, 2020, 06:42 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Scarface switched his green gaze to the toriseshell rouge " I hope you know who your talking to! Because if you don't respect me I will rip your throat out myself before Flintstar comes back! " the tom growled unsheathing his claws about to pounce and kill this rouge.

Last edited by Terrestrial; January 31st, 2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old January 31st, 2020, 07:28 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @FlameSta @Starfall ]

The deputy narrowed her eyes at the rogue, prepared to reply before Scarface beat her to it. "Scarface! Put those claws away, and do not let me hear you threatening anyone again," she growled, her voice stern, "I will not tolerate such violence, whether it is to a Clanmate or to a rogue. Am I understood?" Her tail lashed, teeth baring at the warrior. "You are to go to the warrior's den and stay there. I will be speaking with you later." With a dismissive flick of her ear, Duskfeather turned to Phoenix.
"My name is Duskfeather, and I am the deputy of ThunderClan. You will answer my questions or you will leave." She raised her head, puffing up her chest. Her claws sunk into the ground below as her face fell from the angry expression it had adopted, changing into that of distrust and annoyance. "If you wish to join, you will receive a name similar to mine. And you do not have a choice," Duskfeather explained, "We are not mouse-brained. Any lie you tell will be found and you will be punished." She leaned closer, her pupils mere slits. Oh, she was not in the mood for such smart-assery.
"You are outnumbered. If I see a reason for you to be taken down, I will call for it. You are an outsider in a camp of loyal Clan cats- we hold no trust for you, and many would be glad to rid of you. One mistake, and you are gone, whether Flintstar is here or not. It is my duty to protect the Clan, and I will do just that. Do I make myself clear?" Her ears flattened and she continued to glare at the rogue, unmoving as she awaited his response. A call for warriors to come to her aid was on the tip of her tongue, already prepared for if Phoenix decided to try and escalate the conversation.
She was not playing around.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread