Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"The Hanged Man" ~Lynxkit...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:57 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by alec
Today 01:41 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 01:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2019, 06:31 AM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
~ @Teza(Cloudykit) | @CloverFlame(Bravekit) | me(Spottedkit) ~

Shimmerdawn laid in her nest with three healthy newborn kits at her belly. This was the moment she had been waiting for for quite some time now and was actually quite excited that all of her kits are fine. The new mother gave her kits a small lick. "Your name will be Cloudykit and yours will be Bravekit. Finally my son your name will be Spottedkit.", she meowed, pointing her tail at each kit as she named them.

Spottedkit let out a mew to get his mothers attention and let out a purr as she licked his head. The newborn kitten settled beside his sisters as he ate, pushing himself between them. Spottedkit finished and rested his head on Cloudykit's back.
Bravekit let out a roar of a yawn as she nestled in next to her siblings and her mother. With a loud purr she soon relaxed completely, falling into a deep sleep, her paws twitching as she dreamed. Her ginger and white fur shifted as she twitched.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old June 20th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
~ @Teza(Cloudykit) | @CloverFlame(Bravekit) | me(Spottedkit) ~

Shimmerdawn laid in her nest with three healthy newborn kits at her belly. This was the moment she had been waiting for for quite some time now and was actually quite excited that all of her kits are fine. The new mother gave her kits a small lick. "Your name will be Cloudykit and yours will be Bravekit. Finally my son your name will be Spottedkit.", she meowed, pointing her tail at each kit as she named them.

Spottedkit let out a mew to get his mothers attention and let out a purr as she licked his head. The newborn kitten settled beside his sisters as he ate, pushing himself between them. Spottedkit finished and rested his head on Cloudykit's back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Bravekit let out a roar of a yawn as she nestled in next to her siblings and her mother. With a loud purr she soon relaxed completely, falling into a deep sleep, her paws twitching as she dreamed. Her ginger and white fur shifted as she twitched.
Cloudykit purred as she maneuvered her way to her mother's side, the search for food a serious one. She mewed when she bumped into her littermates, only settling down when she found a place to get that oh so precious milk from her mother.
Old June 20th, 2019, 01:54 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Buttercup was surprised by the question. Yet again finding herself shocked by the little kit. From the previous question she'd expected Quiverkit to know she was fully accepted into the Clan. Yet she hadn't. Did she not express it enough?
Though with the complete confirmation that the tabby wanted to stay here in Wind Clan made her heart swell. Maybe she was selfish. Her biological family was bound to miss her. That didn't bother her anymore, she was just over joyed that Quiv had decided she wanted to stay. "No one is ever going to make you leave. This is your home as long as you want it to be." The molly cooed giving a smile. She was done hiding her emotions around the kit. At least the ones that were acceptable to show. Buttercupbreeze couldn't explain it anymore so she just had to. Catching her last two phrases she was taken aback. Make her proud? Not let her down? She never thought she'd hear that from her, but it made her happy. Even if she didn't need her to made her proud she was glade the kit felt that way. She already showed good traits for a cat and warrior. "I have no doubt that you will" There wasn't much that Quiverkit could do to not make her proud. She just needed to be herself.
Quiverkit seemed to finally return to a relaxed state, her frail body seeming to deflate after even just a short emotional rollercoaster. Tears welled up in her eyes at the sheer amount of relief she felt - it really confirmed how badly she had needed confirmation that she was allowed to stay here in WindClan. But Quiv smiled, the two things, crying and smiling, contradictory in her mind but strangely fitting for this moment. She pressed her face into Buttercupbreeze's fur, hoping that she didn't mind it despite her being a bit snotty. The kitten was tired, physically from making her new bed and mentally from their short emotional encounter, so she leaned into her steady figure. For a moment, all was still until she sputtered a bit as her maw opened into a huge yawn and was met with a mouthful fur. "Sorry," She mumbled into her side, voice all sleepy and, admittedly, quite adorable.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:24 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Under the greenleaf's embrace as it warms a spotted body of a small tom, his green eyes shone brilliantly under the sun's light. No cat wanted to interact with him today and it kind of prickled his heart. He wondered what exactly he did wrong. Maybe when he accidentally replaced the elder's nest with some damp moss? I thought they might wanted some drink before sleeping, he thought in good intention. His tail wilted down still hearing the elder's raging voice echoing in his ears. Quickly tears formed in his big green hues, pouting on his lonesome self. But it didn't last long, just in an eye blink something green jumped in the corner of his eye. "Froggy?" he mewed, dashing through the tall grass until spotting the toad. A giggle exploded from his maw as he mimicked the toad's ribbet and jumping until reaching the border edge of Windclan. He panted from all the jumps and said a sweet goodbye as it disappeared from the tom's sight. It wasn't long till he heard a bursting sound of bellowing and lowing of cows in just a near eye-shot from where he stood. "Moo! Hey, we have the same spots you and I!" he yelled out to them. They mooed back as if they were having a legit conversation, the apprentice purred loudly with a slight giggle again.

Suddenly his giggly self stopped, a scent strolled into the scene that caught his full attention. "Hm? Weird.. so weird!" Not a single thought crossed his mind as he followed the scent, curious of what it could be. "Come out! I won't hurt you. Promise."
@xeno

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; June 20th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old June 20th, 2019, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

"Well darling, you shouldn't believe everything you hear. There's plenty of happy gay cats in StarClan. You just need to be happy and do what makes you happy. Go find yourself a tom," Slatesting nudged the other feline gently.
He blinked,” How do you know, you’ve never gone to Starclan.” He replied still stuck on his beliefs.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 20th, 2019, 08:30 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

As the mangy white tom had been chewing antsily at his patchy fur, the faint rustle of foliage had caught his attention. His goofy, disproportionately large ears twitched sensitively in the direction of the sound and he jerked his head up anxiously. Was it the strange creature he had seen before? No, it’s scent was gone. White-coat? It couldn’t be. Had they found him so soon? He could practically taste the familiarly suffocating and horrific stench of death and cold, sterilized metal that wreathed them like an impenetrable fog. No. No. No. Can’t go back. Never go back. Go away. Stay away. Overcome with a fit of panic, Itchy staggered backward, shaking like a leaf, but unable to bring himself to run.

“Come out, I won’t hurt you, I promise!”

A voice. A friendly one. It was unlike the white-coats disjointed, muffled mumbling. He understood it. He remembered hearing similar voices from his cage, talking to each other, but in far more hushed and desperate tones. Was this voice from one of them? Should he respond? Could he respond?

“.. S-s-stay.. away?” Itchy whined, unsure if they would even understand him with his thick accent and heavily slurred speech. His spindly legs buckled and bowed beneath him as he tried to duck out of sight. He didn’t know what to do. It surely wasn’t a white-coat but it also might not be something he wanted to meet.

@Vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; June 20th, 2019 at 08:49 PM.
Old June 20th, 2019, 09:39 PM
another level

Head down, tail waving in the air he sniffed down the creature's track like a dog. "Hm, it stops here.." his voice faded, hearing a voice behind him. His eyes shot wide, spinning around to face the anonymous voice and dart straight past the greenery to see a skinny white cat. The spotted apprentice stood there for a while, perhaps too many seconds to long, then dashed behind a rock. It was even more awkward since it was small, barely hiding his body. " You're a loner arent you?" he asked out loud. "Wait, I shouldn't be hiding.. you should be." Cowpaw jumped forward, ears pinned back though his green eyes shimmered innocence and curiosity. "All loners are bad! You are too close to Windclan," he said undoubtedly. Taking a closer look at the skinny stranger the small tom lowered down with ears pricked forward. There's no way he can hurt me. He looks weird and smells stinky. Abruptly, he took a few paw steps forward to the point he might've crossed a space boundary between the two. Circling around the thin white tom, a roller coaster of questions sped out of his mouth. "Hey, where are you from? Are you really a rogue because you look so thin. I was told rogues are all evil. Are you evil? How come you're so wet? Woah, I can even see some of you ribs you're so skinny." Without a thought, he was inches away from him with eyes bigger than ever. Silence overcome them again until his loose jaw pry opened flowing out more words. "Are you dying?" he said ever so sweetly with worry. @xeno

Last edited by tye; June 20th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:03 PM

Itchy watched in shock as a tiny little spotted creature emerged from the foliage, easily a tail length shorter than he, and bearing a striking resemblance. Well, kind of. It looked sort of like one of those strange black and white spotted mooing creatures. His crooked, wide-eyed stare tracked the creature closely. It was mewing incessantly, hardly stopping for a breath and had begun circling him, spewing out more words than he could understand. Tiny moo makes much noise. Should be quiet, or white-coat hear.

Itchy, still cowering and trembling, tried his best to step over the creature as he backed away. “Ah.. S-small moo make many question.” He stammered, his gnarled tail thrashing impatiently. As he tried to back away from the moo creature, he lost his footing on a rock and took an ungraceful tumble back into the stream. “Wagh-!” He gasped, spluttering out mouthfuls of icy cold water. Again!

“L-leave alone.” Itchy muttered defeatedly, hunching over. Strange moo doesn’t want to eat, but ask too many question, he thought. What was a loner? Why were they evil? What was Windclan? Why was he pestering him?

Itch! Itch! Itchy suddenly began aggressively scratching the tag that hung off his ear. Fleas. Fleas.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Old June 21st, 2019, 12:32 AM
another level

He watch closely as the tom scrambled back muttering some strange words and gasped once tumbling into a stream. "I'm sorry! I didnt mean to.." he gulped. It was hard to understand what he was saying but the words ' leave me alone' was clear like the sky. His tail drooped, taking a step back. "Uhmm, I have food! It's super delicious. I caught a mice that's thissss big!" The spotted molly stood on his hind legs , paws stretched up to emphasize his words and laughed trying to make amends. "Stay here for a sec. I buried it close by." He jumped high into the grass, disappearing for only a few minutes then reappeared with a fat mouse in his jaw. "Shfee? itsh sho big!" he muffled, dropping prey close to the loner's paws. Cowpaw sat down quietly, staring at him looking up and down. " How long do you have left? I guess this will be your last meal," the small tom said gravely. "Oh!" He slapped his tail against his mouth muffling an 'oops'. That was mean of me..yeah. "Sorry again. My name is Cowpaw not small moo, silly. Haha, what's your name?" Watching the loner crazily scratch his fur put a weight down in heart. He must be an old cat that can't take care of himself anymore. How tragic. Being his bold oblivious self, he got close enough to see tons of black fleas crawling all over him. "Holy cow! That's a lot of fleas, you should be bone dry by morning. Luckily, I'm here though." Cowpaw dipped into his white fur, crushing some fleas between his teeth ignoring the irony blood taste. "Ick. Not you, the fleas. Though, you kinda are- um, nevermind." Resuming back to popping fleas to ease his itching. @xeno

Last edited by tye; June 21st, 2019 at 12:34 AM.
Old June 21st, 2019, 01:28 AM

Itchy, bewildered and mildly upset, watched on in confusion as the little moo blathered on about.. something. Itchy didn’t much bother to try and understand much of anything that the little moo had to say. He wanted to tell it “slow down”, but somehow he suspected it wouldn’t do much good. He didn’t even know if it could understand him.

Seeing the little moo rear up onto his hind legs made him flinch a little. This moo different from other moo, he noted. From what little he could gather, it was talking about something called a “mice”. So many words and yet he understood none of them. “Food”, however, he did understand. Maybe “mice” was it’s word for those little crawly brown things in the barn. Then suddenly the moo disappeared back into the grass. Finally, it was gone. Maybe he could sneak away without drawing it back. Just as he had begun to scoot out of the water, however, the moo bounded back over to him with something fat in its jaws. Oh, he had seen those in the barn, but he had never been able to catch one. Had this moo caught it himself?

Itchy looked down at the plump creature at his paws and nudged it cautiously. Dead. He bent down to sniff it. Dead. He glanced at the moo suspiciously. This was food? It looked.. hairy. But, he had to admit it smelled good. So he meekly nibbled on it.

Mice good!

With one, enormous gulp, Itchy scarfed down the entire “mice”, then stuck out his tongue, satisfied. Ok, maybe moo wasn’t so bad after all. He licked his blood stained maw and spat out a tuft of fur. Hmm, it was better than the crawlies and bone scraps. “M-mice.. Mice good.” He mumbled, barely audibly.

He listened for a moment to it’s questions, he supposed he owed the moo that much. It seemed to think that he was dying and it called itself “Cowpaw”. Cowpaw. “Cowpaw..” , he echoed. It then asked for his name, to which Itchy had no answer. Was he supposed to have one? Did he have one? Not one he could remember.

Suddenly the moo- “Cowpaw”, exclaimed very loudly, startling Itchy and causing him to leap. The moo was getting close, too close. He tried to duck away, but it was too late, the moo was digging in his fur! Itchy yowled in surprise, nearly jumping away, but he quickly realized that the moo was eating his itchies. Oh. He sat there for a long moment, stupefied, allowing him to eat the itchies. Why nice?

“... You eat itchies… What are you?” He muttered, a bit clearer this time. His nervous stuttering had subsided.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Closed Thread