Last post by dog-gutz
Today 06:40 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:39 PM

Old July 29th, 2017, 11:31 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

A sandy-gray tom stepped into camp, holding a surprisingly big bird in his jaws, his green hues scanning the clearing as he looked around for Indigotail, the pretty russian blue he had always cared for so much back when he was an apprentice, and even to this day, the two always remained in touch, as he saw her, he made his way over, smiling as he firmly held the prey. "Hey Indigotail... Wanna share?" He asked softly, sitting down beside her and meeting her gaze, his white colored chest puffed out a little.
Old July 29th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A sandy-gray tom stepped into camp, holding a surprisingly big bird in his jaws, his green hues scanning the clearing as he looked around for Indigotail, the pretty russian blue he had always cared for so much back when he was an apprentice, and even to this day, the two always remained in touch, as he saw her, he made his way over, smiling as he firmly held the prey. "Hey Indigotail... Wanna share?" He asked softly, sitting down beside her and meeting her gaze, his white colored chest puffed out a little.
Indigotail widened her eyes in surprise as she watched Brookcreek carry in a fat bird. When he invited her to share it, she smiled. "It looks delicious, but we can't possibly eat all of it." She sighed almost regretfully. Tangerineleaf conveniently was coming into camp when Indigotail called her over. "Do you want a piece of this, Tangerineleaf? Brookcreek brought it in!" She invited the dusty orange she cat who took her place beside Brookcreek, licking her lips. Indigotail didn't realize that he probably wanted to share a meal with just her.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Indigotail widened her eyes in surprise as she watched Brookcreek carry in a fat bird. When he invited her to share it, she smiled. "It looks delicious, but we can't possibly eat all of it." She sighed almost regretfully. Tangerineleaf conveniently was coming into camp when Indigotail called her over. "Do you want a piece of this, Tangerineleaf? Brookcreek brought it in!" She invited the dusty orange she cat who took her place beside Brookcreek, licking her lips. Indigotail didn't realize that he probably wanted to share a meal with just her.
Brookcreek gazed at the two, rather surprised to see Tangerineleaf just coming in like that, after all, he wanted to share this piece of prey with Indigotail, he nodded to himself and gazed at the bird, taking the first bite out of it, after all, he was the one who had brought it back. "So... Have at it." He said simply, gazing at the two she-cats, but mostly at Indigotail, he looked mesmerized only by gazing at, almost losing himself in her navy colored fur and her beautiful eyes.
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Brookcreek gazed at the two, rather surprised to see Tangerineleaf just coming in like that, after all, he wanted to share this piece of prey with Indigotail, he nodded to himself and gazed at the bird, taking the first bite out of it, after all, he was the one who had brought it back. "So... Have at it." He said simply, gazing at the two she-cats, but mostly at Indigotail, he looked mesmerized only by gazing at, almost losing himself in her navy colored fur and her beautiful eyes.
Licking her lips, Indigotail tore put a chunk of meat and ate happily. Tangerineleaf, finished her portion before nudging Brookcreek, looking at him with a knowing smirk. "I see you..." she purred silkily in his ear. Indigotail looked up happily and touched her and Brookcreek's noses together before going back to eating. "Thanks for being a great friend and catching this!" She said flicking her taily happily.

Dare me to run
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Licking her lips, Indigotail tore put a chunk of meat and ate happily. Tangerineleaf, finished her portion before nudging Brookcreek, looking at him with a knowing smirk. "I see you..." she purred silkily in his ear. Indigotail looked up happily and touched her and Brookcreek's noses together before going back to eating. "Thanks for being a great friend and catching this!" She said flicking her taily happily.
Brookcreek took another bite of the bird before hearing Tangerineleaf, his eyes widening a little, almost making him choke on his bite, though, it would be best to wait ountil Indigotail had left them, because honestly, with Indigo around, it wasn't the great time to talk about it, yes he had a crush, but he wasn't ready to tell her, not at all. He finally swallowed and nosed the piece of prey towards Indigotail once more.
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Brookcreek took another bite of the bird before hearing Tangerineleaf, his eyes widening a little, almost making him choke on his bite, though, it would be best to wait ountil Indigotail had left them, because honestly, with Indigo around, it wasn't the great time to talk about it, yes he had a crush, but he wasn't ready to tell her, not at all. He finally swallowed and nosed the piece of prey towards Indigotail once more.
"All of that made me thirsty." Indigotail commented and smiled at Brookcreek. "Thanks for the meal!" The dark blue cat purred before walking out of camp to get a drink of water. Once she ws out of sight, Tangerine shoved him, playfully. "She's attractive isn't she?" She smirked at him. "The greatest friend in the world. She deserves the best, wouldnt you agree dear Brookcreek?" She said grinning widely at the lovestruck tom.

Dare me to run
Old July 30th, 2017, 02:05 AM

Quote:
"All of that made me thirsty." Indigotail commented and smiled at Brookcreek. "Thanks for the meal!" The dark blue cat purred before walking out of camp to get a drink of water. Once she ws out of sight, Tangerine shoved him, playfully. "She's attractive isn't she?" She smirked at him. "The greatest friend in the world. She deserves the best, wouldnt you agree dear Brookcreek?" She said grinning widely at the lovestruck tom.
"Oh, no problem, Indigotail, see you around." Brookcreek said, gazing at the she-cat as she walked away, mesmerized by her... She was simply perfect. His eyes opened wide as he was shoved and he gazed at Tangerineleaf, he blushed a tad. "Yes, she does, but she's only a friend, I look to her for help and guidance..." He said, trying his best not to blush, it was really hard whenever she was the main subject, and it wasn't his fault, he did have a crush on her, and it started a long time ago.
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Dawnpaw looked at him fondly. A sparkle grew in her eyes. "You can pick. Whatever you want to do, I'll do it.," She said. "And whatever you pick to do,I'll enjoy it." She meant every word she said as she said it. "So what do you want to do?" She asked.

Sunpaw shrugged. "Perhaps a game of tag?" he suggested. "Or just a game of cat and mouse?" The tom was randomly thinking of the games of his head. You see, Sunpaw didn't often play. He didn't often do anything fun. He was an outcast from things like that. But Sunpaw didn't care. He really didn't like to play. But when he was with Dawnpaw, for some reason, he did.
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Dawnstream sat down beside Cloudsplash and started grooming her paws trying to get the dirt off them. "Hi'" she said to Cloudsplash in between licks.
@The Little Robin just a bump

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
"Oh, no problem, Indigotail, see you around." Brookcreek said, gazing at the she-cat as she walked away, mesmerized by her... She was simply perfect. His eyes opened wide as he was shoved and he gazed at Tangerineleaf, he blushed a tad. "Yes, she does, but she's only a friend, I look to her for help and guidance..." He said, trying his best not to blush, it was really hard whenever she was the main subject, and it wasn't his fault, he did have a crush on her, and it started a long time ago.
Tangerineleaf gave him a sly look. "Oh? What 'help', or 'guidance' do you see in her cyan eyes, or her soft, dark, fur that could just wrap you up and pepper you with love? Hm, Brookie?" She purred softly in his ear. "If she's only a friend, then am I free to scoop her up?" She smirked at him. "Ive seen the looks youve give her, how your tail 'accidentally' touches her's, and hiw yiu really meant to share the beautiful cardinal with her, but your little dinner was ruined by yours truly."

Dare me to run