Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:55 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:45 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2019, 05:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Okapi
"I don't need to go to StarClan to know that somewhere up there, there are gay cats. Since when was it ever a thing you went to the Dark Forest for being gay? It's not against the warrior code, so why do they care?" Slatesting replied, her tail tip twitching.

@BILL.
Blazingstar was still shaken up a bit as he trotted into the camp. His gaze reflected how upset he was as he searched for the pelt of Darkbelly. "Darkbelly! Come see me at once," he called loud enough for the camp to hear. He didn't have the energy to go looking for him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 21st, 2019, 11:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Okapi
"I don't need to go to StarClan to know that somewhere up there, there are gay cats. Since when was it ever a thing you went to the Dark Forest for being gay? It's not against the warrior code, so why do they care?" Slatesting replied, her tail tip twitching.

@BILL.
Blazingstar was still shaken up a bit as he trotted into the camp. His gaze reflected how upset he was as he searched for the pelt of Darkbelly. "Darkbelly! Come see me at once," he called loud enough for the camp to hear. He didn't have the energy to go looking for him.
He sadly stared at her may Starclan forgive her for her sins... he blinked,” Because I carry the evil disease of homosexuality and they need to irradiate it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 22nd, 2019, 12:41 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
|| @Brilliance - Let the confrontation begin. This is gonna be so terrifying to write but also sooooo interesting and intriguing to see unfold. Aghhh, I can't deal with them D: ||

A small and lithe silver tom with black spots patted over to the apprentice den. The tom was looking for a certain cream colored apprentice and assumed that she would most likely be sleeping in the apprentice den. Although knowing her mother as well as he did - or had - it wasn't likely. Yet it was still worth a try and he wanted them to start off on even footing. He was aware of his own failures, especially as a parent. He knew he shouldn't had left Bunnypaw all alone, but the tom had completely lost his sense of everything and had thought, at that very moment that running off would be the safest thing for everyone. His young daughter had just become an apprentice and although it would of course be painful to watch your father run off just after the death of your mother, Breezefeather had no sighting for what it would cause, the rift it would cause between them and had only cared about himself. He had only cared about the pain that he was feeling, only cared about the pain in his heart and not the one that his absence would cause.

Realizing that Bunnypaw indeed wasn't in the apprentice den, Breezefeather looked around in the clearing and finally spotted the cream colored fur of his daughter, the one that so resembled her mother, Mistletoe, and Breezefeather's now dead mate. He called out softly, "Bunnypaw." Giving the young apprentice a chance at leaving if she didn't wanna talk with him. He could understand why, he really could. If he was in her pawsteps he wouldn't wanna talk with himself either. Thinking he had given her enough time to leave if she really wanted he slowly started to walk towards her, meanwhile contemplating what he would say. Would he apologize? What did you really say to your daughter who you straight out abandoned while you were dealing with personal issues that weren't even that personal. Bunnypaw likely had shared them, but it seemed she had had the clan to help her through them. Finally reaching her, he sat down and his ears flicked back and forth unsure on how to start this, his green eyes avoiding Bunnypaw's own. "Eh... Can we talk? About... my clear absence maybe? My lack of parenting skills?" Finally giving up on the formal talk that he tried, he stood up, took two steps and then curled up around his daughter and pressed his face into her fur. "Oh my dear Bunny... I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."
Bunnypaw had been giving all her needy attention to a dandelion, fascination clearly shone in her orbs as she swatted at the weed, then her eyes glowing with a beaming expression as all that white fluff started to unravel and spread around her slowly. Her tail propelled behind her, beginning to jump in the somewhat long grass of the moor out of excitement. As she got up to start hoping after the drifted flakes, her attention was garnered by the sound of her name on another cat's muzzle. At first Bunnypaw thought it was by chance her mentor, which caused her to drag out a groan since her mentor usually ruined her fun, but when she looked up, Bunnypaw's eyes widened. Her father? She was greatly taken aback because it wasn't normal to see him around. Usually, he was off doing starclan knows what, and it's not like she purposely would seek him out. She learned when she first became an apprentice that she couldn't count on him. She wasn't trying to be harsh or anything, but he didn't exactly qualify for 'father of the year' award.

She didn't go anywhere after he called her name, except she perked her ears. Everything in her should had burst at him like an unexpecting storm. She should had snapped on him, turned away from him, ignored him like he ignored her - why did he deserve her attention? However, her legs stayed planted in her spot, staring at him as if he were an alien. ''I don't wanna talk bout that.'' Talking about his failed parenting skills made her so sad. It reminded her that she barely had parents. Of course, her mother had nursed her and cared for her, and those were happy times when they were a family, but it was like after Mistletoe died, it was clear that Breezefeather was trying to kill her existence as well, his only kit. ''I don't think there is anything we - '' Bunnypaw found herself flushing the next moment because without knowing, her father unsuspectingly had curled himself around her and started to apologize to her. She stood still, her fur rigid and standing on her back. ''Sorry...sorry...words are not going to make up for you abandoning me.'' Bunnypaw was known to accidentally forget a lot of things, but when something hit her very hard - she never forgot. She already lost her mother, and in some twisted way, she also lost her father.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 01:27 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Bunnypaw had been giving all her needy attention to a dandelion, fascination clearly shone in her orbs as she swatted at the weed, then her eyes glowing with a beaming expression as all that white fluff started to unravel and spread around her slowly. Her tail propelled behind her, beginning to jump in the somewhat long grass of the moor out of excitement. As she got up to start hoping after the drifted flakes, her attention was garnered by the sound of her name on another cat's muzzle. At first Bunnypaw thought it was by chance her mentor, which caused her to drag out a groan since her mentor usually ruined her fun, but when she looked up, Bunnypaw's eyes widened. Her father? She was greatly taken aback because it wasn't normal to see him around. Usually, he was off doing starclan knows what, and it's not like she purposely would seek him out. She learned when she first became an apprentice that she couldn't count on him. She wasn't trying to be harsh or anything, but he didn't exactly qualify for 'father of the year' award.

She didn't go anywhere after he called her name, except she perked her ears. Everything in her should had burst at him like an unexpecting storm. She should had snapped on him, turned away from him, ignored him like he ignored her - why did he deserve her attention? However, her legs stayed planted in her spot, staring at him as if he were an alien. ''I don't wanna talk bout that.'' Talking about his failed parenting skills made her so sad. It reminded her that she barely had parents. Of course, her mother had nursed her and cared for her, and those were happy times when they were a family, but it was like after Mistletoe died, it was clear that Breezefeather was trying to kill her existence as well, his only kit. ''I don't think there is anything we - '' Bunnypaw found herself flushing the next moment because without knowing, her father unsuspectingly had curled himself around her and started to apologize to her. She stood still, her fur rigid and standing on her back. ''Sorry...sorry...words are not going to make up for you abandoning me.'' Bunnypaw was known to accidentally forget a lot of things, but when something hit her very hard - she never forgot. She already lost her mother, and in some twisted way, she also lost her father.

Breezefeather drew his head away, looking at Bunnypaw with sorrrow filling his pear green eyes, the eyes he shared with his daughter. He knew that nothing he said was gonna make up for leaving her, no explaining could be done to ease the pain of his absence. Yet he closed his eyes and just held his head over her fur, refusing to actually let it lie on her in case she really didn't want him to be near her again. Yet he couldn't deny that this is exactly how he would feel himself if his own father ever returned... He had abandoned Breezefeather when he wasn't even born... and his own mother had died when he was a kit. He should've known that this wasn't gonna be this easy. He had been absent for far too long than he should have. Yet he felt like he owed Bunnypaw an explanation. It couldn't really be an excuse but he still felt like he owed it to her, the only relative he had left and she was his own daughter for starclan's sake... Yet he had lost faith in the stars above... The one he used to preach about. He lost faith when he went insane. They did nothing good for him.

"I know Bunny, I know my little bunny. I know very well that nothing is gonna make up for doing what I did but I would still like to explain the lack of reasoning for my decision." He separated slightly, they needed space for this and if she wanted to be near him she would do it on her own. Him forcing the closeness between them would do nothing but add on a larger strain on their relationship. "I felt the loss so clearly. I started having flashbacks... In case you don't know - I don't remember telling you - I lost my own mother as a kit and never knew my father, but I saw flashbacks of my mother's body... It killed me. I was young, younger than you were. And seeing that again, but with Mistle's body. I broke. I couldn't take it anymore. I know its not any good reasoning cause its not, but my mind was gone. It was the only thing I could do, leave you in the hands of someone who would care well for you because I wouldn't be able to. I have only just regained my sanity and I still don't think I'm okay. Yet now I am home, I am here, and I will try my best to make up for something that I obviously can't make up for. I just want you to know that I am here for you now if you ever need me." With that the lithe tom bowed his head and turned around, he couldn't bear the look on her face. He was exhausted and sad and he pushed the small bits of lingering insanity away. He would deal with it later, all that mattered now was Bunny. Yet he was still weak and had barely made it a step away before he crumpled and let out a harsh laugh, slightly carrying an edge of madness. He still wasn't alright, yet Bunny came in the first priority. Coughing out, "Don't worry. I'll be alright."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:17 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Peachrunner smiled and twitched his ears. "That's good to hear," he meowed, then said, "I'm doing okay." he yawned and stretched out his front legs, you could see each individual toe and claw. Settling back, he yawned sleepily. At least he wasn't the only one. "What's your best skill? Mine would have to be either running or hunting."

((Aaaaah, sorry it's so terrible and short! I have writer's block on this one :0 ))
[ It's fine! ]

The large grey and white tom sat down, humming at the question. "I'd say fighting." He meowed, figuring it was the best answer him of all people would say. Hr was definitely heavy and had a strong hut so he found himself quite useful in fights. He flicked his tail, another yawn rippling from his throat. "Of course eating could be one too." He said in a joking tone , a somewhat smug grin plastered on his maw.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 22nd, 2019, 02:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Darkbelly jerked his head at the call of his name, and he dragged himself to his feet as he approached Blazingstar. How puzzled he felt was clear on his face. Why did Blazingstar want to talk to him? Darkbelly had tried to keep his head low after what happened with Aspenflight...

Stopping beside his leader, he dipped his head, noting the blood that tinged his fur. "What happened?" he asked. "You might want Beepaw to check on, um, your wounds. I'm not medicine cat material. "
@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:04 PM
Just A Fossil

@BILL.

Blazingstar hadn't even thought about what he looked like. He could feel the stinging of his wounds now, especially the one on his chest. Man, Beepaw is going to throw a fit when he sees him now.

"It's Rowanfury," Blazingstar began, ignoring the wounds now to focus on his warrior. His ears folded a little. He felt awkward. "Rowanfury is dead. He was attacking our clan mates and I-" the murder was starting to really hit him. "I had to put him down," the leader concluded, searching the others gaze for any signs of sadness or even rage.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rosemew
[This is taking place prior to Blazing's shoulder injury while Bee would still be kinda new]

The ginger tom walked to the entrance of the medicine cat den. It was the first time he'd been here since Surgestorm and Oriolestorm had been gone. It was odd not having the familiar faces of the two cats here. Instead, a new cat's scent filled his nose. What was his name again?
Beepaw.

"Beepaw? Are you here right now?" the ginger tom called into the den, his eyes adjusting to the darker setting.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Hm? Oh.

Well, to say he was shocked would be a lie. His father had always come off as unhinged to Darkbelly, ever since the day he brought Infernostrike and him to the river and pushed them in as a method of 'teaching them how to swim.'

He was still certain that was an attempt of drowning them, but it didn't matter anymore. Rowanfury was gone, and he felt.. relieved. It was nice, not having one of his parents hanging over him like a storm cloud. The fact it made WindClan safer as a whole was merely a bonus.

Ears twitching, Darkbelly lightly nudged Blazingstar in the side, urging him toward the medicine cat's den. "That's no loss for WindClan, then. Come on, get yourself checked out and rest. I think you deserve that, at least, Herostar." The last part was teasing, a light joke based on the fact Blazingstar killed a serial murderer.
@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:24 PM
Just A Fossil

@BILL.

Blazingstar was a little... shocked to say the least. This wasn't the reaction he was expecting and his head tilted in slight confusion. "Are you not upset?" he inquired. Still, the light nudge was enough to make him start walking towards the medicine cat den. It normally took a lot more than this to make him go.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread