Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:18 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Neither of my parents were good cats," Darkbelly answered. "I don't consider either of their deaths a blow to WindClan. I think the forest is better off without them." In hindsight, looking back at both Dapplestar and Rowanfury-- perhaps creating a family, or getting together to begin with, was their major downfall. Dapplestar had been both neglectful of her Clan and both litters of kits, and Rowanfury was always.. distant. Cold.

"So," he continued with a tilt of his head. "No, I'm not upset. I'm glad. Neither of them can hurt this Clan again."
@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:12 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Rosemew
[This is taking place prior to Blazing's shoulder injury while Bee would still be kinda new]

The ginger tom walked to the entrance of the medicine cat den. It was the first time he'd been here since Surgestorm and Oriolestorm had been gone. It was odd not having the familiar faces of the two cats here. Instead, a new cat's scent filled his nose. What was his name again?
Beepaw.

"Beepaw? Are you here right now?" the ginger tom called into the den, his eyes adjusting to the darker setting.

Beepaw still was a bit surprised that he was a medicine cat, and not knowing any herbs made him somewhat annoyed and nervous. He assumed the orange-ish petals, marigold, did good instead of bad. But what did he know?
His ears twitched hearing a voice. 'What now?' He thought, turning his attention to who was at the entrance.

Blazingstar? What? His eyes widened as he cringed seeing the wounds. "Yes, I'm here." He meowed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 23rd, 2019, 01:47 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Stepping from the Apprentice's den and stretching, Hogpaw, a deformed and dirty apprentice, looked around the clearing for something to do. Not patrol, of course. And he would avoid training as much as possible. Lazy cats had better things to do, obviously. Like eat, sleep, or roll around in some dirt. He sniffed, shaking himself free of lose debris that was too uncomfortable to keep on him. His eyes brightened as they came to rest on a patch of dirt near the center of camp, and a smile widened on his feline lips. Hogpaw hobbled over, his chubbiness swinging from side to side as he did so, and rolled onto his side in the patch of dirt. Then, he closed his eyes and began to wriggle around as though he were a worm, coating his fur in even more dirt than it was already covered in. Despite having fun getting dirty, he faintly wished someone would join him sometimes. But for the most part, nobody was brave enough to face the chubby, lazy, deformed, smelly, and speech-impaired apprentice. Except those who had to, like his mentor. Well, there was one cat that he loved to hang out with. His best friend.
Cowpaw.

@Vermin
Old June 23rd, 2019, 02:04 PM
another level

A spotted apprentice squeezed past some warriors that entered camp from hunting all dawn. He was part of the group, jaw heavy with rabbit though the young tom held it up like the weight was nothing to him. In a dash, he ran over to the food pile, tossing in the rabbit and sighed happily. "Prey for Windclan~," he said in a sing-song tone before setting eyes on a familiar feline. Green eyes wider than ever, sparkling glee and mischief, he noticed the dirt rolling tom. "Hogpaw! Hogp-" he paused suddenly. It'll be more fun if I surprise him, hehe. Like a spy, Cowpaw moved in stealth darting behind each cat, taking a peek each time until he got closer. "He's gonna be sooo spooked," he said out loud to himself. Taking one step at a time slowly approaching Hogpaw he was close enough to almost pounce him. His tail waved high in the air, body lowered on the ground and with a loud "grahhh!" he pounced on his friend practically rolling in the dirt with him. "Haha, did I get you?" Cowpaw got up covered in dirt, however, it didn't bother him one bit. "Bet I did get you!" @lacumaru

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 08:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Yawning, Duskflight allowed himself to finally lay down in the sparse grass of the clearing, stretching out on his side until his back and legs shook with the strain. It had been a long day of running, patrolling, hunting and other duties, yet even still he didn't like having to lay down. He felt he needed to further prove his loyalty to Windclan, even though Blazingstar had been perfectly fine with letting him back, and other cats had expressed that they were fine.
Deep down.. He himself was not. He still dwelt on the past, on the fact that he ran from his own clan when.. When he could have stayed and fought. He could have faced his fear of Weaselcloud and turned her in for her crimes before she could possibly do it again. And to think he didn't even know if she had killed more kits.
Closing his eyes, the warrior with a single white paw tried to block out the thoughts, but they were the only thing that his mind continuously went back to. The entire situation had taken up the majority of his life it felt like, and it was still haunting him. Sometimes he dreamed about the evil she-cat, the look of fury in her eyes when she told him to run or stand there and die. Sometimes nightmares of when he couldn't move and she slashed his throat, killed him like the kit that she had killed. Sometimes horrible mixtures of memory and falsehoods that he couldn't tell what was real and what was not.
He liked to make it look like he was fine, he was finally adjusted back to clan life, that he was the same as he was but.. It was still there. It still haunted him terribly and he couldn't get rid of it. He needed to talk but he couldn't.. He didn't have the heart to put this on someone else. So he dealt with it alone. Maybe one day the dreams would go away, but the memories would remain. Weaselcloud had left her mark on him, even if she was dead now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 23rd, 2019, 10:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

As per usual, Quicksilver was pacing around in the clearing, ear-tips constantly flicking with each new sound that reached him. He was bored, and there had to be something done about that. Quicksilver was never bored. He always made sure that he was doing something. He had to be doing something at all times. Otherwise his high energy would reach uncontrollable levels. He’d learned that the hard way in his kithood and apprentice moons. In fact, Quicksilver had always moved around, even within the clans.
Taking a breath, the silvery tabby halted in his pacing, blue eyes scanning the clearing around him for something to do. Maybe I’ll go as Buttercupbreeze to send me on a patrol? But he also didn’t want to be that cat. But today Quicksilver was unusually desperate to find something to do. Things had been boring and drab in his life lately, and he hated that with a burning passion. He needed action.

[Open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 26th, 2019, 11:36 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rosemew

Harveypaw was currently looking around the windclan clearing , his new home.....strange . The thought of this as his home instead of his old housefolks den felt odd to him but it also gave him excitement ! There was so much more room other than his housefolks room! He felt like a prisoner there , bored out of his mind all day but he did get cuddles and love, food.....warmth. A family . He stopped pacing as that ran through his head they must be worried sick....what have I done? he winced at that as guilt began to make itself known once more . Until he shook himself no ! They took your claws...kept you prisoner .....it serves them right I left. then as he thought that his ears folded back how could you say that ?! They still loved you...it was for their kits. Who loved you! He was at war with himself yet again.

He hissed no! They put me in stupid outfits ! Pulled my ears! That's it no more second guessing .... he shook himself once more to clear the thoughts from his head I still got to keep my name....And that's good enough . I mean...who'd want a name like Blazingstar? It sounds weird! But ...kinda cool... . Harveypaw sighed only for him to look around once more so many cats in one place ....I'll definetly have to get used to this .well time to mingle I guess ! his stub of a tail wiggled , nows not the time to be his normal self he has the chance to socialize ! Finally . He spotted a cream colored tom not far off and tilted his head he looks interesting and began to bound up to beepaw.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 26th, 2019, 12:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Neither of my parents were good cats," Darkbelly answered. "I don't consider either of their deaths a blow to WindClan. I think the forest is better off without them." In hindsight, looking back at both Dapplestar and Rowanfury-- perhaps creating a family, or getting together to begin with, was their major downfall. Dapplestar had been both neglectful of her Clan and both litters of kits, and Rowanfury was always.. distant. Cold.

"So," he continued with a tilt of his head. "No, I'm not upset. I'm glad. Neither of them can hurt this Clan again."
@SuspiciousMindz

Blazingstar blinked a few times before nodding in acceptance. "Okay," Blazingstar voiced, his gaze shifted back to Darkbelly, searching his gaze for a moment before looking towards the medicine cat den once more. "If you need or want to talk sometime, come to my den, alright?" Blazingstar spoke as his paws started to lead him towards Beepaw's den. "I should probably go get looked at now."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 26th, 2019 at 12:26 PM.
Old June 26th, 2019, 02:00 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Rosemew

Harveypaw was currently looking around the windclan clearing , his new home.....strange . The thought of this as his home instead of his old housefolks den felt odd to him but it also gave him excitement ! There was so much more room other than his housefolks room! He felt like a prisoner there , bored out of his mind all day but he did get cuddles and love, food.....warmth. A family . He stopped pacing as that ran through his head they must be worried sick....what have I done? he winced at that as guilt began to make itself known once more . Until he shook himself no ! They took your claws...kept you prisoner .....it serves them right I left. then as he thought that his ears folded back how could you say that ?! They still loved you...it was for their kits. Who loved you! He was at war with himself yet again.

He hissed no! They put me in stupid outfits ! Pulled my ears! That's it no more second guessing .... he shook himself once more to clear the thoughts from his head I still got to keep my name....And that's good enough . I mean...who'd want a name like Blazingstar? It sounds weird! But ...kinda cool... . Harveypaw sighed only for him to look around once more so many cats in one place ....I'll definetly have to get used to this .well time to mingle I guess ! his stub of a tail wiggled , nows not the time to be his normal self he has the chance to socialize ! Finally . He spotted a cream colored tom not far off and tilted his head he looks interesting and began to bound up to beepaw.

The small tom padded from his den, stretching out his legs, letting out a yawn. Beepaw kept his gaze on the ground to avoid being blinded by the bright sun. Ugh. He hated days like this, he would much prefer a nice, cool day, where the sun wasn't so bright you couldn't see if you looked up. The tom shook his pelt, walking over to a nice shady tree.
He gave a small glance around the clearing, everything was normal. Watching as a few kits played around near the nursery, his ear giving an acknowledging flick.

He turned his head slightly, green gaze falling on a tom bounding his way over. He hadn't seen him before. And he could only hope he hadn't come to ruin his relaxation in the shade.
He gave a sigh seeing the tom, who looked to be an apprentice about his age, stand in front of him. "er..hello?" He greeted with furrowed brows, a confused glint in his eyes.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 26th, 2019, 02:50 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
A spotted apprentice squeezed past some warriors that entered camp from hunting all dawn. He was part of the group, jaw heavy with rabbit though the young tom held it up like the weight was nothing to him. In a dash, he ran over to the food pile, tossing in the rabbit and sighed happily. "Prey for Windclan~," he said in a sing-song tone before setting eyes on a familiar feline. Green eyes wider than ever, sparkling glee and mischief, he noticed the dirt rolling tom. "Hogpaw! Hogp-" he paused suddenly. It'll be more fun if I surprise him, hehe. Like a spy, Cowpaw moved in stealth darting behind each cat, taking a peek each time until he got closer. "He's gonna be sooo spooked," he said out loud to himself. Taking one step at a time slowly approaching Hogpaw he was close enough to almost pounce him. His tail waved high in the air, body lowered on the ground and with a loud "grahhh!" he pounced on his friend practically rolling in the dirt with him. "Haha, did I get you?" Cowpaw got up covered in dirt, however, it didn't bother him one bit. "Bet I did get you!" @lacumaru

Having been laying peacefully on the patch of dirt, Hogpaw slowly began to doze off. But then he heard a screech and felt a force leap onto him, causing the chubby apprentice to squeal. Hogpaw rolled with his attacker, flailing around before realizing who it was. As if StarClan had answered his prayers, his best friend had decided to show up. "Cowpaw! I told you not to do that to me! You nearly gave me a heart attack," he pouted and turned away, mocking a hurtful expression. The muddy tom lashed his stumpy tail- quite a hilarious sight, one may find- and stood up, turning on Cowpaw and leaping onto him. "Bet you can't escape!" Hogpaw said with a laugh, letting all his weight fall onto the other apprentice.
Closed Thread