Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 03:04 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:03 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:52 PM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:46 PM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2020, 10:00 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Honeypaw ran towards the warriors' den to where Scarface was and prodded his side with her paw " get up!! come on Scarface you promised we would go hunting! " She mewed.
Scarface felt something prod his side then heard his apprentices voice. The to sat up " ok ok i'm coming hold on " he purred.
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Flintstar listened carefully, and the life Duskfeather talked, the more he liked the idea. Soon his green eyes were wide with excitement, tail swishing back and forth. He loved where this was going. The leader jumped up to his paws, eyes uncannily large. His fatal scar from the rogue battle still showed through his fur on his neck, but it didn’t hinder Flintstar’s movement in any way. “We could have maybe some mossball tournaments for the kits! And hunting tournaments for the apprentices!!” Just thinking about this was getting him way too excited. “And we could do some sort of sneaky fighting game! Sneaky fighting games were so much fun when I was an apprentice!” Flintstar started towards the den entrance, his gait bouncing as he tried to contain his excitement. “Duskfeather! This is the best idea ever! We must announce it to the clan right away!” He stopped upon seeing the quiet clearing and the dark sky outside his den. “Or maybe..... early tomorrow morning at the soonest.” He laughed sheepishly.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @RedHead ]

Duskfeather stifled a giggle at his childish excitement, smiling as he hopped to his paws. "Yes, those all sound good. Though, wouldn't it make sense for me to announce it, as it was my idea? What would we call this set of games?" she questioned, her head tilted to the side. It would, truly. She had everything she'd say planned, and how she could make it persuasive to the Clan. It certainly was exciting, though she didn't have as much of a reaction to it as Flintstar. A big boy, he says, but clearly still a kit at heart.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:50 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Sorrel stood strong at the entrance of the camp, bleak nervousness swirling in her gut. The last shreds of her heritage were stolen by these brutish beasts and now they lay claim to land that had no name but mother earth's on it. Calling it a victory, no less! It was insulting. And horrifying, because they came in so swiftly to turn their lives upside down, run them out without a single regret. Sorrel hardly thought she'd ever be standing in their clearing like a bug on display while she waited for some figure of authority to take notice. She felt like she had no future, becoming a part of this group was her only chance, yet she almost expected them to start ripping into her without warning like they had her kin.
((open))

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 1st, 2020 at 11:51 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

“Thunderclan’s Official Friendship Games.” Flintstar meowed immediately after Duskfeather’s sentence, as if he already had the name within his head. But she wanted to announce it. That did pose a problem for his excitement. He stopped and turned to her, his eyes growing wide, before narrowing in thought. “How about..... if I get to announce your idea.... I’ll let you....” He paused for dramatic effect, looking between Duskfeather’s eyes. “Do the ceremonies after the games? I bet you always wanted to conduct ceremonies.” Flintstar have a smirk, believing fully that ceremonies was a large privilege for his deputy. Flintstar himself enjoyed doing them, so why shouldn’t anyone else?

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
Old February 2nd, 2020, 12:08 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintstar had returned from the battle, no longer fighting, but now his mind was having a war of its own. Was that really the right thing to do? It had felt so right at the moment, but then... now he was doubting what Powdernose had said. What he’d displayed out there? That wasn’t kindness. That was aggression. They’d just forced cats out of their homes during leaf-bare. But they’re just a few cats. They can find new homes. Thunderclan needs it more. Your responsibility is to your clan. No one else. Flintstar kept trying to tell himself this, but there was something.... wrong about his reasoning. Would Passionstar have done that? Flintstar didn’t know. He sighed, ears flattening against his head in internal defeat. That’s when he caught the scent of a cat hanging near the entrance of the camp. Flintstar hadn’t yet cleaned the blood from his healed wound, but he turned to face the rogue anyways. His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at her, but soon he relaxed. She was alone, and in his camp, there was no reason for him to act hostile. “Are you here to tell me what I did was wrong?” He asked, internally seeking for some sort of answer.

@hxneysuckle @Kitty Mama

Character Site
--
Old February 2nd, 2020, 12:34 AM
the tale of six.

Duskfeather had decided that it was time to send out patrols. The last ones had returned and she could only hope that these next few would do the same. She stood amd bounded into the center of the clearing, raising her head high as she called out for each patrol.

​(Optional prompt: While patrolling, you notice that the borders are unusually strong. Is RiverClan trying to say something?)
"Blossomclaw [ @Pepperkins ], take Raccoonpaw [ @Sharp moon ], ​Linnetwing [ @Blissie Bliss ], and Brightpaw [ @Sneakyfox 55 ] to the RiverClan border. Report anything that may be unusual." She nodded to the named cats, offering a smile before continuing.

(Optional prompt: While you travel, one of the patrol members gets stuck in a rabbit burrow, their paw caught in the hole!)
"Snowflakedust [ @Silhouettes ], take Ivyleaf [ @Ivyleaf ], Hazelpelt [ @Hazelpelt ], and Ferretwatcher [ @Sneakyfox55 ] and go to the ShadowClan border. As always, report anything unusual." Another nod, more cats.

(Optional prompt: Oh no! One of the apprentices has decided to follow a squirrel up a tree, and can't get down! What will you do?)
"Mintfrost [ @Kitty Mama ], take Herringpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ], ​Dustbreeze [ @Ever ], and Leopardpaw out hunting. You may choose where you wish to go." She smiled to Mintfrost- they seemed to be okay from the rogue attack, and could probably handle a hunting patrol well. Onward!

(Optional prompt: A hungry fox has made its home in a hollowed tree. As you pass by it, he hops out, desperate for anything to eat! Will you fight or flee?)
"Scarface [ @FlameSta ], take Icedust [ @Fuzzy ], Honeypaw [ @FlameSta ] and Springpaw [ @Bluepetal ] out hunting. You may also choose where you would like to go." Her tail flicked as she though over Scarface's name. It was quite cruel, she had to say. Maybe she would speak to Flintstar about it.

[ IF YOU HAVE BEEN MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU'D BEEN ASSIGNED TO A PATROL! ALL MUST BE FINISHED AND REPORTED TO FLINTSTAR OR DUSKFEATHER BY
FEBRUARY 9 at 11:59 PM EST. IF THEY ARE NOT FINISHED, CONSEQUENCES WILL ENSUE. ]

Speak of the tom, Duskfeather noticed as Flintstar returned to camp, her ears perking at the sight of him. She stood and rushed over to meet the leader, ready to question how everything went, when she noticed the rogue that had emerged. The deputy narrowed her eyes, inwardly cursing herself for not noticing the cat before. Though she seemed to be harmless... Duskfeather still didn't trust her. She sat down next to Flintstar, ready to spew questions at the rogue when she caught sight of the wound on his neck. "Flintstar! What happened?" she questioned, "Are you alright?" Worry became apparent on her face and she frowned deeply, ears flattening against her head.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; February 2nd, 2020 at 12:35 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 12:42 AM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

Duskfeather couldn't help the giggle that escaped. What a silly name! Though it did fit quite well, and she liked it. "Alright, that sounds like a plan," she replied. Her head tilted to the side at his next words. Conducting ceremonies? It did seem to be a lot of fun, and she would enjoy allowing her creativity to flow when assigning mentors and creating warrior names- as well as changing a certain tom's name. A change was already in mind for him. So, after a moment, the Torbie nodded. "Alright, deal. Speaking of ceremonies- we have quite a few apprentices that are ready for their final assessments. What if the hunting and 'sneaky fighting' games were the final assessment? We would have to postpone ceremonies until the games are over, but we would have a new array of young warriors within the Clan." Duskfeather watched the leader closely, unable to stifle the smile on her face at his eagerness. This would be quite the fun experience.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 2nd, 2020, 08:17 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintstar didn’t care that Duskfeather was laughing, he knew he was overreacting but he was just so excited. This was exactly the thing he needed to take his mind off of... bad thoughts and experiences. And it’s exactly what the clan needed as well. At Duskfeather’s suggestion for the apprentices, Flintstar paused for a moment here to actually think about it. He didn’t like putting young cats in danger, but she was right, there were many apprentices ready to be warriors. “Yes, that sounds like a good idea. That way Thunderclan can have many new warriors at one time. That will be good for us.” He concluded with a smile. Flintstar then walked towards the back of his den, taking the few steps it took to get there. “Okay, so its a plan. Ill announce these games in the morning, and you may conduct the next round of ceremonies. For now, both of us will sleep.” He sent one last excited smile towards Duskfeather before he stepped into his nest, curling up and closing his eyes to try and get some sleep. Not that he might be able to, with all the excitement running through him now.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
Old February 2nd, 2020, 08:36 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintstar glanced towards Duskfeather as she came over with worry, inwardly cursing. He’d wanted to go and clean his wound before anyone else had noticed it. Starclan has healed it, but the blood was still there, drying in clumps on his fur. ”I’m fine, it was just a little scuffle.” He meowed, flicking his tail towards the rogue to indicate here was not the best place to talk about it. “We took the territory...” He trailed off and glanced back up at the rogue, awaiting her answer and explanation for why she was here.

@Kitty Mama @hxneysuckle

———

Foxbound gave Buckbranch a smile as he padded towards her, picking up her own paws and meeting him halfway. “How’re you doing?” She asked, tilting her head, the small kind smile still on her face. It wasn’t a forceful question, but something simply open and inquisitive. He could answer it however he wanted and Foxbound would take any answer. She just wanted to make sure her friend was alright. And let him know she didn’t think very badly of him at all. Not anymore.
@Slushie

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; February 2nd, 2020 at 08:40 AM.
Closed Thread