Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:50 PM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:48 PM
A Stormy Situation [p]
by Dark
Last post by Moonraven
Today 07:34 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 07:31 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 07:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2020, 04:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@BILL.

Irispaw shuffled over to treat the rest of his wounds, ears flattening at the blood. She hated it. She let her thoughts wander. Though Bluegorse was right- she was rude- he didn't need to hiss back. But then again, 'miss crisis Iris' was always causing trouble, wasn't she? She sighed, wishing she could sink back into her nest and go back to sleep.

Her ears perked up in interest at the tom's response. She felt abashed by his words- how hadn't she picked up on his kindness to his clanmates? How had she been so harsh, so rude? She shook her head, working up the courage to apologize.
"I'm always a bit crabby...it's not your fault. I should have noticed your hesitancy." She mewed quietly, finishing up with her work. She smiled, gazing at the warrior.
"I guess I have a thing or two to learn about respecting my elders, don't I?" She purred, her pelt growing hot self-consciously.
Elder? Pah! Bluegorse shook his head, reaching to swipe some snow at the smaller feline. "Please! I can't be more than a few moons your senior, I'm not that old!" Was he? His warrior ceremony wasn't too far back, and Bluegorse tried to keep a kit-like nature when he wasn't in so much pain. That.. pulpy thing she put on him was helping, the burn had faded into a numbness.

The sound of pawsteps stole his attention from her, and he squinted at the returning patrol. Flintstar looked like hell, and some of the others didn't look much better.. did they win? The rogue that came in seemed to think so. "I should probably let you um, deal with them! I probably shouldn't hold you up.." he offered her a small smile.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 2nd, 2020, 04:38 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningsun padded into the clearing, her head hanging low from both anger and shame. Shame for not having moved from her perched spot when the battle party took the victory over the rogues, and anger for not having been able to do anything.

"That battle party training never happened." She reported to Duskfeather, her long, fluffy tail swishing agitatedly behind her as she kept her head low, "I remember waiting for the group to assemble, but don't recall anything happening after that." Her paws kneaded the ground with frustration. Twice she's been called, or volunteered to do things for her clan, and twice now she's failed. Once in the battle party patrol, the second in the fight for more territory.

Starclan, have I lost my touch?

[ @hxneysuckle ]
Old February 2nd, 2020, 04:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Ow..

Bluegorse had to drag himself out of the warriors' den for the meeting, the scratches on his stomach aching something fierce as his movements tugged at his scabs. How unpleasant, he wished he could've done more to show that rogue who's boss!

Hopefully, this meeting would be worth the minor inconvenience, and judging by how excited Flintstar and Duskfeather both seemed he was looking forward to it!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 2nd, 2020, 04:59 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningsun pawed at the ground near Highpeak before settling herself to seat a couple fox-lengths from the rock. She was a bit tentative at the idea of being present. Half because she couldn't recall the last time she ate anything and her stomach clawed with hunger. The other because she had the tingling feeling that she knew somewhat what was to be shared in this meeting. Or, at least some of the news.

Why did you have to freeze? She hissed to herself, flattening her ears with her eyes narrowed at the ground.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:14 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt woke from her dream tears still rolling down her face as she forced herself up and she padded toward the highpeak and settled herself next to Morningsun with tears still rolling down her face from her meeting with Blazestorm and Flameheart her parents.

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 2nd, 2020 at 08:47 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:14 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Firebug took a seat beneath the Highpeak and quickly folded their tail over their freezing cold toes. They weren't quite sure what this meeting was about, but Flinstar and Duskfeather sure seemed excited about it! Maybe they found a spot in the outskirts chuck-full of prey? Ohh, that'd be a good announcement. They licked their lips just thinking about it, followed by a loud belly-growl.

Smiling up at their leader, Firebug waited patiently among their fellow Clanmates, tail-tip twitching with excitement.

Last edited by Doom; February 2nd, 2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:26 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Ferretwatcher stepped up to the other name cats, ready to leave for the ShadowClan border.
@Ivyleaf @Hazelpelt @Silhouettes

Wow, my first border patrol! Brightpaw thought excitedly, hurrying up to the patrol he was assigned.
@Pepperkins @Sharp moon @Blissie Bliss
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:48 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
It is a place were murderous phycopath like you go she said to Sore @Dirtfur
Shadepaw's blue eyes lit up with hatred at the starry-she-car. "Dark forest, eh?" the apprentice looked up in order to find the dark place.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 2nd, 2020, 07:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Mosspaw and Geckopaw padded out of the Apprentices den, a skip in one of the tom's step, while the other one sheepishly trudged on behind their brother. However as they came out together, they both seperated as they got closer to the Circle of felines that was beginning to form.

Mosspaw went over to his mentor, folded ears pricking up as he gave Sunsnow a sheepish nod of the head before sitting down next to the tom. Though giving a good amount of space.
@Vessel

Geckopaw went more towards the middle of the crowd. He didn't mind being surrounded by his Clanmates, he was the Social Butterfly. The Bengal mix hopped a few Fox-lengths than sat himself down...more like jumped and landed heavily. Snow flying up around the apprentice as he just sat there and laughed. Getting the last few giggles out of his system, the Apprentice looked up at Flinstar, ready to get serious and listen! Like a proper Warrior would do of course.
@Solstice_X
(We can have them interact here if you'd like )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 2nd, 2020, 07:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @FlameSta @Starfall ]

The deputy narrowed her eyes at the rogue, prepared to reply before Scarface beat her to it. "Scarface! Put those claws away, and do not let me hear you threatening anyone again," she growled, her voice stern, "I will not tolerate such violence, whether it is to a Clanmate or to a rogue. Am I understood?" Her tail lashed, teeth baring at the warrior. "You are to go to the warrior's den and stay there. I will be speaking with you later." With a dismissive flick of her ear, Duskfeather turned to Phoenix.
"My name is Duskfeather, and I am the deputy of ThunderClan. You will answer my questions or you will leave." She raised her head, puffing up her chest. Her claws sunk into the ground below as her face fell from the angry expression it had adopted, changing into that of distrust and annoyance. "If you wish to join, you will receive a name similar to mine. And you do not have a choice," Duskfeather explained, "We are not mouse-brained. Any lie you tell will be found and you will be punished." She leaned closer, her pupils mere slits. Oh, she was not in the mood for such smart-assery.
"You are outnumbered. If I see a reason for you to be taken down, I will call for it. You are an outsider in a camp of loyal Clan cats- we hold no trust for you, and many would be glad to rid of you. One mistake, and you are gone, whether Flintstar is here or not. It is my duty to protect the Clan, and I will do just that. Do I make myself clear?" Her ears flattened and she continued to glare at the rogue, unmoving as she awaited his response. A call for warriors to come to her aid was on the tip of her tongue, already prepared for if Phoenix decided to try and escalate the conversation.
She was not playing around.

The tom let out a snort at Scarface's words, "I have absolutely no clue who you are bub. I don't know if you noticed but I just got here...I don't know who any of you are." he snickered before his attention was brought back to the molly. Ears pricked as he heard what she said. At her objection to his violent statement the Rouge couldn't help but laugh. "No violent nature? Isn't that the basic definition of you clan cats? You take. That's it that's all you do is take and kill and you say you won't tolerate it?" he boomed, tears pricking his eyes as he continued to laugh. "Are you not always going to war with one another?" he asked finally as he managed to calm himself down. Using the back of his paw to wipe his tears.

Phoenix half expected for her to get angry at him, so it was no surprise when she started to scold him. "Oh? Duskfeather my apologies, couldn't hear quite too well over all the rest of the yelling cats. What was it they were yelling about agai-" however the Tortoiseshell's rambling was swiftly cut off as the Deputy continued to growl and snap at him. He listened quietly as she spoke of the clan and all that happy jazz. Expressionless as she talked on and on about how she was going to kill him and get rid of him. Once she finished he let out a snort, a grin spreading on his face. "What was it you were saying? No violence? And besides, they haven't even met me. I didn't attack you guys, if I did do you really think I'd be stupid enough to waltz into my death? You'll have pawfulls of cats come over to kill and slaughter just one Rouge?" he asked, his grin replaced with a serious expression. Green hues flared with anger.

"Why should I tell you the truth if you haven't even tried to give me a chance? I walked in here all by myself and the first thing you do is threaten me. You want me to tell you all about my life and open up my heart when you have yours shoved behind some brambles? No thank you. So here. Let me tell you all that you need to know." he paused. "My name is Phoenix. I'm a Rouge, no family parents were slaughtered. I don't like any of the Rouge groups so I decided to give Clanlife a shot but so far it seems like it's not the good choice. Seeing as though you're just as bad as the Rouges out there."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread