Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 09:27 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 09:26 AM
LF rc victim
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:17 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 09:15 AM
Roo's Training Tracker
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2019, 04:02 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Rosemew

Blazingstar gave a half-hearted smile and walked further into the den. His gaze fixated on the smaller apprentice before craning his neck to look at his wounds. "So uh... I got into a fight..." Blazingstar gave a small chuckle before gesturing to his wounds. "And I don't need them getting infected. Think you can help?" he inquired. A dumb question, but oh well.

Beepaw nodded. "I see that." he murmured, walking close to Blazingstar. He narrowed his eyes at the Injuries. Ok, he could do This. Shouldn't be so hard. Just pick a herb! "Of course I can help.'' He told, glancing at the small pile od random herbs, or what probably were herbs, that were unorganized.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 30th, 2019, 04:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw stood up at the, what he considered, as a challenge. He narrowed his dull leafy eyes, a confident glint in his eyes. "Actually, I do." He said, bobbed tail giving a twitch. "And, i doubt you'd be able to beat me." He said with a playful sneer
Harveypaw smirked as the same glint could be seen in his own eyes "challenge accepted ! No holding back !" he meowed before backing up a few spaces and dashing toward beepaw only to go to the left for a second then quickly running to the right before leaping at beepaw in hopes of talking him, but still leaving space for the other to do what they wish. " for windclan!" he yelled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 30th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

{This is open for anyone to join!}

With a quiet sigh, Adderheart sat down in the small dip that marred the otherwise wide open, flat field. In a way, this was her go to spot when she wanted to get away from cats and just.. Be by herself. Now don't get me wrong, she is a cat that greatly enjoys spending time with her clanmates, but sometimes she just needed to get away.
To her, her image within the clan was everything. She wanted to be seen as one of, if not the best warrior there was in Windclan. And she couldn't do that by lounging around in the clearing, or spending too long in the warriors den. But at this point, she has been working herself to exhaustion. For once, she has decided to allow herself a small rest. Just to sit here, in her quiet spot, to listen to the territory and reflect. If another cat came by.. Well. She would deal with it, but for now, she believed herself to be fully alone.
Closing her eyes, the sandy colored tabby let all of her weight sink down into the tawny grass that blended so well with her pelt. And for a moment, as her eyes were closed, flashes of her childhood played. How she was constantly trying to prove herself despite her size, how her father died, how her siblings went missing, how she felt completely alone for the majority of her apprentice years, aside from one cat. All of the moments leading up to who she was now. And part of her wondered if things could have turned out differently. If her personality could have been different if she had just decided not to strive to be the best. What would she be like today? Probably not so exhausted.
A small chuckle escaped her and all she could do was shake her head, whisking the thoughts away to instead focus on the sound of the gentle breeze running across the moore.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 1st, 2019, 07:56 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{This is open for anyone to join!}

With a quiet sigh, Adderheart sat down in the small dip that marred the otherwise wide open, flat field. In a way, this was her go to spot when she wanted to get away from cats and just.. Be by herself. Now don't get me wrong, she is a cat that greatly enjoys spending time with her clanmates, but sometimes she just needed to get away.
To her, her image within the clan was everything. She wanted to be seen as one of, if not the best warrior there was in Windclan. And she couldn't do that by lounging around in the clearing, or spending too long in the warriors den. But at this point, she has been working herself to exhaustion. For once, she has decided to allow herself a small rest. Just to sit here, in her quiet spot, to listen to the territory and reflect. If another cat came by.. Well. She would deal with it, but for now, she believed herself to be fully alone.
Closing her eyes, the sandy colored tabby let all of her weight sink down into the tawny grass that blended so well with her pelt. And for a moment, as her eyes were closed, flashes of her childhood played. How she was constantly trying to prove herself despite her size, how her father died, how her siblings went missing, how she felt completely alone for the majority of her apprentice years, aside from one cat. All of the moments leading up to who she was now. And part of her wondered if things could have turned out differently. If her personality could have been different if she had just decided not to strive to be the best. What would she be like today? Probably not so exhausted.
A small chuckle escaped her and all she could do was shake her head, whisking the thoughts away to instead focus on the sound of the gentle breeze running across the moore.
Things were changing. Pineneedle had never minded change before, but recently, he'd wanted things to stay the same. At the very least, he'd wanted things to maintain some part of how they'd been before, which he didn't think was a lot to ask. It felt like it had been forever since he'd been that kit who'd thrived off of tricking others, taking what he wanted from them and then casting them aside. He still didn't like other cats, but at least he wasn't pretending that he did anymore. There was, at least, one cat that he truly liked. He never had to pretend with her, and that was honestly the thing he liked best about himself at this point. He liked who he was when he was with Adderheart, and if there was another cat he could get along with as well, he would've welcomed them.

As it was, she was the only one he really seemed to care about. A dip in the field ahead caught Pineneedle's attention - he hadn't been out this way in a while, and, thinking that he was alone, gave a potentially embarrassing kit-like mrrow as he bounded towards it. The tom skidded to a stop as he caught sight of another cat hidden within - his entire body tensing, eyes beginning to return to a hard, cold state... before he realized it was just Adderheart. She'd seen him like this before. It was nothing new, and he grinned down at her, pleased that he hadn't just made a fool out of himself in front of someone else. Not that they would've made fun of him for it - thankfully (or unfortunately, it depended on the situation) Pineneedle had the ability to intimidate others into keeping their loud mouths shut.

Except for Adderheart, but he never would've tried it on her. First of all, because he wouldn't get another chance if he drove her away again, and second of all, because it wouldn't work in the first place. She probably would've given him a stare or something right back, and thus, rendered his defense mechanism ineffective.

"Are you hiding from me?" He asked, a playful smirk replacing his previously unreadable expression.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 1st, 2019, 08:17 AM
another level

His tail shot up, green eyes instantly dimmed apologetically. If he didn't have fur, his face and body would be cherry red in embarrassment. "Sorry, Chickenpaw! I didn't mean it." Cowpaw's fur bristled, hoping his new friend wasn't too offended for misgendering him. Listening to the grey apprentice, his eyes slowly warmed up again like the rising sun. "Yea! It's better than being alone. Friends unite!" he shouted to the sky. Before any cat could utter a word the spotted tom ears twitched at some cat calling his name, and dashed without a moment to lose. "I'll chat with you guys later! See ya later, farm crew."

@lacumaru @Rosemew @Ebonyrose

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old July 1st, 2019, 04:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
His tail shot up, green eyes instantly dimmed apologetically. If he didn't have fur, his face and body would be cherry red in embarrassment. "Sorry, Chickenpaw! I didn't mean it." Cowpaw's fur bristled, hoping his new friend wasn't too offended for misgendering him. Listening to the grey apprentice, his eyes slowly warmed up again like the rising sun. "Yea! It's better than being alone. Friends unite!" he shouted to the sky. Before any cat could utter a word the spotted tom ears twitched at some cat calling his name, and dashed without a moment to lose. "I'll chat with you guys later! See ya later, farm crew."

@lacumaru @Rosemew @Ebonyrose
He nodded sheepishly, his tail flicking. Hogpaw's nose twitched and he watched with wide eyes as his friend ran away, calling after him. "Cowpaw! Don't... leave me alone." The spotted tom had already left by the time he had uttered a word, leaving him to sit awkwardly with the other apprentices.
His eyes were cast downward and he shifted, hopping up and beginning to walk away to the apprentice's den. "I'm gonna go," he said, speeding away.
Old July 1st, 2019, 10:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Harveypaw smirked as the same glint could be seen in his own eyes "challenge accepted ! No holding back !" he meowed before backing up a few spaces and dashing toward beepaw only to go to the left for a second then quickly running to the right before leaping at beepaw in hopes of talking him, but still leaving space for the other to do what they wish. " for windclan!" he yelled .

Beepaw smirked, though his mind went blank once Harveypaw quickly changed directions. He huffed feeling the tom leap onto him, letting out a puffed growl. "I let you do that on purpose." he said, scrunching up his muzzle. He attempted to lightly kick thr other off, in hopes of getting thr tom off of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
He nodded sheepishly, his tail flicking. Hogpaw's nose twitched and he watched with wide eyes as his friend ran away, calling after him. "Cowpaw! Don't... leave me alone." The spotted tom had already left by the time he had uttered a word, leaving him to sit awkwardly with the other apprentices.
His eyes were cast downward and he shifted, hopping up and beginning to walk away to the apprentice's den. "I'm gonna go," he said, speeding away.

Chickenpaw nodded at cowpaws apology, watching him run off. Farm crew? He questioned the name, but liked it a bit. His ears perked realizing it was him and dogpaw. Clearing his throat, he stood. "I'll..also be going.." He said, walking off.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw smirked, though his mind went blank once Harveypaw quickly changed directions. He huffed feeling the tom leap onto him, letting out a puffed growl. "I let you do that on purpose." he said, scrunching up his muzzle. He attempted to lightly kick thr other off, in hopes of getting thr tom off of him.

Chickenpaw nodded at cowpaws apology, watching him run off. Farm crew? He questioned the name, but liked it a bit. His ears perked realizing it was him and dogpaw. Clearing his throat, he stood. "I'll..also be going.." He said, walking off.
he grinned with a raise of his head as he managed to tackle him ,his stub wiggling " did you? " he smirked . Being off guard himself by the pride that rushed through his veins , he felt beepaws paws push against his stomach too late which made him yelp in shock and land on his back with a few giggles which soon turned to laughter .I should have joined years ago! Heck, my parents should have been clan cats! This is fun!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 2nd, 2019, 04:13 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

She hadn't even thought. It never once crossed her mind. Not once.
How Darkbelly felt.
The molly didn't even notice the unique pelted tom's movements but his voice made her throat swell. Buttercupbreeze just listened eyeing the dirt beneath her paws. Why did she have to ask? Why couldn't she, no. It wasn't an option she knew that. It would have eaten her from the inside out. The toms words rang in harvests like a crowd call. He didn't mean too, he slipped. It was an accident! One she should have accepted from the beginning. But she hadn't, she couldn't.
Her eyes burned from tears, tears that she wouldn't let fall. His trembling voice made her risk a glance at him but she couldn't stand it. Your such a mouse brain, making your problems his by asking such a stupid question.
Sitting down no !let them a few mouse tails way from him she was silent. Buttercup felt like her throat was being pressed against she couldn't even shoal a few words out and if she could. What would she say. 'oh I shouldn't have asked ', 'don't worry accidents happen '? No none of those were what she was thinking. Unable to look out of fear of braking down. She laid her tail over his back, head hung down.

@BILL.
There was a lot going on, and Darkbelly was expecting.. more.

He thought Buttercupbreeze would lash out, accuse him of lying, tell him he was a good for nothing murderer.

It never came. Instead, she hung her head down, her tail-- it drapped over his back, and.. it was nice. Weird, he borderline wanted to tense up, but the gesture was comforting and heartbreaking at the same time.

"I'm so sorry," he managed out again. "I didn't want to hurt anyone." But within a second, he ruined her life, and the lives of his other families members, forever.

They would never fully recover from that.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:38 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open!}

Two silver-black marbled Bengals sat in the shadows of the clearing, one a bit smaller and thinner than the other with a large claw score across his chest, though other than that the two were identical. The younger one was Deathpaw, the runt of his litter and only remaining kit of the litter birthed by a deceased queen named Silverpetal. The larger tom was his father, a warrior named Dogleech. Deathpaw's ears lay flat against his head as the older tom snarled at him.

~~~

"You dare try to train as a warrior apprentice?!" Dogleech snapped. "You're unworthy of any warrior name, not from WindClan or anywhere else! Blazingstar should've exiled you the minute Silverpetal died!" The older tom's tail lashed. He wasn't even trying to be discreet about his verbal onslaught against his son.

~~~

Deathpaw shrank under his father's icy blue gaze, a stare that matched his own. The apprentice's tail curled around his paws. His heart sat low in his stomach. It's not like this was new to him; Dogleech screeched at him every day. It was a daily encounter that made rage boil deep within him.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Closed Thread