Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:17 AM
Go to first new post RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 10:16 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:08 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM
Newt finder!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:00 AM

Old December 19th, 2023, 07:20 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

, @ChristmasFawn @Leafy @TheLostAmongTheStars @Beanz @Cubeisdagoat @peppermintbubble. @Red Dawn @FrostyGalaxy @Omari @clarice. @CATtlecaller @celeste @Fritter

Greenpelt had joined in the fray. he launched himself foreward with outstretched claws at a random rogue

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; December 19th, 2023 at 07:20 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:07 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Pain laces across the she-cat's back as Dog's claws make contact and Lark releases her hold on Zephyr, though she's reluctant to turn away from who seems to be the ringleader to this gang of morons. Unfortunately, Zephyr seems to think her unworthy of the fight and goes to face someone else, so Lark occupies herself with Dog.

As blood matts the fur on her spine, the tortiseshell bares her teeth at Dog and tries to ram into him, intending to tackle him to the ground where she can pin him. Regardless of if this works or not, a voice that belongs to a cat that she told to return to camp calls out to her, proclaiming Weaseltooth's death of all cats.

"I don't give a rat's ass about Weaseltooth being dead or not!" She snarls in their direction, "AND I TOLD BOTH OF YOU TO RETURN TO CAMP!!" She's furious. She gave an order and she expected it to be followed. Her mistake, really. Why would any cat listen to her? Using that fury, Lark attempts to claw a large gash anywhere she can reach on the filth she's tousling with.
Frostpaw quietly had slunk out of the mess of blood and fur and was heading back to camp, but not without sighing."please make it out alive, miss Larkstar." Came his worried mumble as he padded to camp.
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:11 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

"Suree," Mistypaw murmured. This was a very weird fight. Why wasn't this rogue soing anything? Well, she wasn't gonna complain - the less harm that was being done to all the cats here, the better. She tried jump at him in an attempt to pin him down.
Dog was surprised by how quickly this cat had him pinned down.
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:17 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Aderpaw grew a smug look and took a pose like she was about to pounce. "Yeah? I think you are just a big old coward. C'mon your posse attacked a lone cat. What honor is in that? None you spineless rats!" Adderpaw was putting all her effort into enraging him. Anger blinded, and she was going to use that to her advantage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Warrior |
A white and brown coated, with deep blue eyes
You had me at 'hello'

#MafiaBattle

TadpoleSprint would hover over Dragon, then sink her teeth into the back of his neck, oh so harshly. ' ' A fox-heart like you deserves to die ' ' She says muffledly. No cat was going to come on RiverClan territory and leave it without a scratch. she says as she holds Dragon's neck fluff in he
r mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

When the battle first began, Dapplewing stayed put where he was. Everyone seemed to have leapt into battle, but he wanted to take a moment to pause and survey what exactly was going on. If he found any trespassers who weren’t already being pursued, then he would go after them–but he found himself witnessing Springpaw laying the boots to… Well, one of them, it’s not like he knew their names anyway.

While he watched Springpaw, he noticed another cat approaching her from behind, looking like they were trying to nip at her from behind. Yeah, no, not on his watch. Dapplewing’s lips curled in a snarl as he darted out into the battle, charging straight towards the tom who called himself Zephyr with the intent to knock him right off of his paws.

[ @Leafy extra ping for spring, jus so ya know dapple is here wootwoot ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw was somewhat getting deja vu from this guy, his actions reminded her of that Windclan cat from that battle. The only difference was that this guy wasn't even trying to fight back. This left her confused as to why he was letting her blows hit, yet she wasn't receiving any resistance back from this guy. This screamed out to her as odd, and it was a good thing she was listening to her instincts. She felt a presence behind her she turned her head around to witness Dapplewing going after the dishonored rogue. "Funny you say that as you aren't even putting up a fight for me to brag about" she spat. This rogue was lackluster, disappointed in this whole fight if any kind of cat was like this tom. Once more she tried to smash his head into the ground, maybe this time he would get knocked out.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Pain laces across the she-cat's back as Dog's claws make contact and Lark releases her hold on Zephyr, though she's reluctant to turn away from who seems to be the ringleader to this gang of morons. Unfortunately, Zephyr seems to think her unworthy of the fight and goes to face someone else, so Lark occupies herself with Dog.

As blood matts the fur on her spine, the tortiseshell bares her teeth at Dog and tries to ram into him, intending to tackle him to the ground where she can pin him. Regardless of if this works or not, a voice that belongs to a cat that she told to return to camp calls out to her, proclaiming Weaseltooth's death of all cats.

"I don't give a rat's ass about Weaseltooth being dead or not!" She snarls in their direction, "AND I TOLD BOTH OF YOU TO RETURN TO CAMP!!" She's furious. She gave an order and she expected it to be followed. Her mistake, really. Why would any cat listen to her? Using that fury, Lark attempts to claw a large gash anywhere she can reach on the filth she's tousling with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @CATtlecaller [Snake]; @celeste [Mistypaw]; @FrostyGalaxy [Larkstar]

As Beanfloat saw Mistypaw helping him he was able to get away a little bit before he was soon attacked again by a cat known as snake as the she-cat took a huge bite on him making him bleed on his back. He fled before spotting eyes with Larkstar bleeding heavily he walked over to the leader and immediately started attacking a cat that was sneaking up on her he bravely fought but the cat pinned him down claws on his throat. As his eye went to recognition. "S-sister?" the cat was confused as it was not his sister but a cat they never met before as Bean blacked out for a hot second before [Success 18-20] clawing the she-cat away and bleeding from everywhere but he didn't want to lose sight of Larkstar. Riverclan needs her. I can't let her lose her one life she has so much to live for as he limped over to stand in front of his leader. Growling a warning towards any cat but they could see he was deadly injured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post
, @ChristmasFawn @Leafy @TheLostAmongTheStars @Beanz @Cubeisdagoat @peppermintbubble. @Red Dawn @FrostyGalaxy @Omari @clarice. @CATtlecaller @celeste @Fritter

Greenpelt had joined in the fray. he launched himself foreward with outstretched claws at a random rogue
Quote:

"Suree," Mistypaw murmured. This was a very weird fight. Why wasn't this rogue soing anything? Well, she wasn't gonna complain - the less harm that was being done to all the cats here, the better. She tried jump at him in an attempt to pin him down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic cursed as he was rammed into by some rouge, well it looks like he got his wish! He wished he hadn’t been caught by surprise as he was sent staggering it took him a solid moment to get to his senses and react. And as he did the first thing he did was he try to land a swipe at there nose. There was an awful lot of these rouges! What was the number of them again? Whatever it was it better be smaller by the end of this fight.
Zephyr suddenly sprang himself into the air and over the battle, making sure to grab Charredpaw by the scruff. "let's go you dolts! We got what we came for." He yowled over the combat before leaving.

The group heard the call for a retreat, but only 5 followed. Horse stayed behind, determined to give Larkstar a wound to ponder over. He charged head-on at the group, a fierce war cry escaping him.

#MafiaBattle

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; December 20th, 2023 at 05:56 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:40 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Zephyr suddenly sprang himself into the air and over the battle, making sure to grab Charredpaw by the scruff. "let's go you dolts! We got what we came for." He yowled over the combat before leaving.

The group heard the call for a retreat, but only 5 followed. Horse stayed behind, determined to give Larkstar a wound to ponder over. He charged head-on at the group, a fierce war cry escaping him.

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

having arrived rather late to the ongoing combat he was hardly involved in anything as his ears perked up, one of the rogues shouting about having what they came for and he whipped his head around to follow the sound.

"what the hell" he yelped in surprise and took off after the rogue to attempt rescue of charredpaw, but didnt get far before getting literally body slammed by one of the other rogues.

when it felt like air could reach his lungs again the tom began lashing out wildly, trying to struggle out of the grip the rogue had him more or less pinned to the ground with, and had to come to the realisation that it was too late for him to do anything for charredpaw now, just as the rogue let go of him, hurrying after the others.

making his way back to the rest of his clanmates, head hung low in embarrassment he tried to asses the situation from afar, the rogues had done some damage but nothing he thought they couldnt handle.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; December 20th, 2023 at 03:42 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:44 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

having arrived rather late to the ongoing combat he was hardly involved in anything as his ears perked up, one of the rogues shouting about having what they came for and he whipped his head around to follow the sound.

"what the hell" he yelped in surprise and took off after the rogue to attempt rescue of charredpaw, but didnt get far before getting literally body slammed by one of the other rogues.

when it felt like air could reach his lungs again the tom began lashing out wildly, trying to struggle out of the grip the rogue had him more or less pinned to the ground with, and had to come to the realisation that it was too late for him to do anything for charredpaw now, just as the rogue let go of him, hurrying after the others.

making his way back to the rest of his clanmates, head hung low in embarrassment he tried to asses the situation from afar, the rogues had done some damage but nothing he thought they couldnt handle.
Horse tranpled over a random cat before continuing his charge. Only Treestripe realized what had happened to Charredpaw.
"That big rogue- Zephyr- he took Charredpaw!" He managed to blurt out before Horse suddenly collided with him and knocked him over.
#MafiaBattle

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; December 20th, 2023 at 06:00 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:22 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Dog was surprised by how quickly this cat had him pinned down.
Mistypaw's eyebrows shot up in surprise when she had the rogue pinned down. Huh, how had that been so easy? Her one amber eye was settled on the rogue when she heard a different one call for the retreat. Hm, that was fast. "Never threaten RiverClan again," she meowed angrily before letting him go. She went over to her clanmates, taking a deep breath, when she saw a rogue run at them. Ughh was it so hard for him to follow his group? "That big rogue- Zephyr- he took Charredpaw!" Oh no. That was really bad! She remembered when she'd been captured by rogues herself, and they had killed Birdsnow.

Before she could do anything else she saw the rogue run into Treestripe and knock him other. With a growl she unsheathed her claws and leaped at the rogue, trying to claw him across the face.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:28 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

Mistypaw's eyebrows shot up in surprise when she had the rogue pinned down. Huh, how had that been so easy? Her one amber eye was settled on the rogue when she heard a different one call for the retreat. Hm, that was fast. "Never threaten RiverClan again," she meowed angrily before letting him go. She went over to her clanmates, taking a deep breath, when she saw a rogue run at them. Ughh was it so hard for him to follow his group? "That big rogue- Zephyr- he took Charredpaw!" Oh no. That was really bad! She remembered when she'd been captured by rogues herself, and they had killed Birdsnow.

Before she could do anything else she saw the rogue run into Treestripe and knock him other. With a growl she unsheathed her claws and leaped at the rogue, trying to claw him across the face.
Horse was quick to dodge, pretty much rearing up on his hind paws and leaping over Mistypaw. He charged straight for Birdsnow ( @clarice. ) with a loud and fierce roar.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; December 20th, 2023 at 05:58 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 06:55 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat

Tags; @Cubeisdagoat

Beanfloat watched as Zephyer took Charredpaw as he quickly raced after him trying to slam into him so he would drop the apprentice but he was already to weak. PLease Starclan please! He really hoped he knocked the other cat down.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:07 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat

Tags; @Cubeisdagoat

Beanfloat watched as Zephyer took Charredpaw as he quickly raced after him trying to slam into him so he would drop the apprentice but he was already to weak. PLease Starclan please! He really hoped he knocked the other cat down.
Zephyr had vanished faster than the dust he'd kicked up while fleeing with the apprentice.