Today 09:30 PM

Old December 20th, 2023, 09:46 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

Great. Charredpaw got himself kidnapped. Baring her bloody teeth in frustration, casting another glance at her clanmates and the rogues- the rogues were outnumbered. She didn't want to give Zephyr a chance to do anything to RiverClans most troublesome apprentice- although with the amount of fury Bird felt that Charredpaw hadn't followed orders, Zephyr would probably be more kind to Charred than she would when she got him back. Grunting out a curse she nodded curtly to Soulkit and hurried away to track Charredpaw and Zephyr down. She was going to kill that old man and then she was going to demote Charredpaw to newborn kit for the next year. (maybe not that but godDAMmit.

(if charred I'd being kept off rc territory you should probably make a seperate thread and Bird will come kick the door down)
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was annoyed to say the least. What was she supposed to do, chase these rogues down by herself? It felt like that was what she was having to do. Then she looked behind herself and saw a heavily injured apprentice and a dead cat by bird snow. Alright maybe she was being a little hard on everyone else. She walked back to Birdsnow and looked up to her. "I tried to chase them, but then they gave me a weird spiel about Zhep...zeeph.. Whatever being so scary. I came back to regather with our group" Adderpaw reported while looking annoyed as hell
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:02 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Greenpelt grumbled, as he watched most of the cowards flee...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:17 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Letting out a frustrated growl as the cowards ran off with Charredpaw in tow, Lark glances to Birdsnow, the corpse of a cat dangling from her maw.

"Let's go after them!" She orders, "they won't get far dragging an apprentice with them! Those of you who are too injured to come stay back, the rest of you, with me!" She yells to the gathered cats, not looking to see who's with her as she tears off in the direction the rogues went in, mouth open to follow their scent trail.

[ @clarice. // @Cubeisdagoat // @Leafy // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @Tomoura Shigaraki; // @al3cc766 ]
[ ANYONE I MISSED IS WELCOME TO JOIN AS WELL ]

Last edited by Neptune.; December 20th, 2023 at 10:18 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:20 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdsnow

Turning her head to Adderpaw, panting slightly, the deputy looked to Larkstar for orders and was not disappointed. yes. They couldn't be far, dragging an apprentice and injured as they were. Okay. Okay good. Following her friend, she lowered her nose to the ground and split a little ways from the leader to cover more ground.

// @FrostyGalaxy // @Cubeisdagoat // @Leafy // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @Tomoura Shigaraki; // @al3cc766

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:20 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

Letting out a frustrated growl as the cowards ran off with Charredpaw in tow, Lark glances to Birdsnow, the corpse of a cat dangling from her maw.

"Let's go after them!" She orders, "they won't get far dragging an apprentice with them! Those of you who are too injured to come stay back, the rest of you, with me!" She yells to the gathered cats, not looking to see who's with her as she tears off in the direction the rogues went in, mouth open to follow their scent trail.

[ @clarice. // @Cubeisdagoat // @Leafy // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @Tomoura Shigaraki; // @al3cc766 ]
Treestripe had made it into the lead and was already ahead of everyone else, following the scent. (Zephyr has already made it to his home in the Twolegplace: The Abandoned Warehouse. Those of you that follow Larkstar go here next.)
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:21 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw

image credit to @/aspen.

riverclan apprentice | 35 moons | mind reader: perm active

Chaos. Utter chaos. A kidnapped apprentice, a dead rogue, a mauled Cobwebpaw - what more would this day bring? Please don't let anyone die. A determined look in her eyes, the molly followed Larkstar, Birdsnow, and the rest. They would save Charredpaw and everything would be okay.

@FrostyGalaxy @clarice. @/everyone else

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:23 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw

Adderpaw nodded her head. There was no time to rest. Not even for a second, what was she thinking to regroup. If the others had sense they would have followed after her. So wordlessly Adderpaw dashed after the band of rogues, she would aim for the closest ones legs to slow them down with a sharp bite. Maim. Murder. Kill. @Cubeisdagoat
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:23 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

Greenpelt peelted after the rogues

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:24 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

(Shall I mention you in the Twolegplace thread I made of the mafia base?) Now, as all this was happening a small shadow loomed over Weaseltooth's grace and disturbed it before dragging the body away. The soft sounds of growling and almost... Something being skinned was heard before the grave was set back the way it was and that someone left.

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

seeing the group of rogues and charredpaw attempt to run away the grey tabby, just returning to battle from camp, immediatly took of running after them.

"Why is noone doing anything???" he yelled at his clanmates before focussing on following the rogues, guessing their planned route out and keen on cutting them off.

"stupid stupid stupid" he hissed to himself, running towards the spot he expected them to come across and then launching himself at the rogue carrying charredpaw from the side, effectively knocking the rogue and himself over.

unable to see beyond fur and dirt at the moment, the tom quietly prayed to starclan that the rogue had let go of charredpaw before trying to locate the attackers weak spots. neck. troat. stomach. anything at this point.

(interception because he cant just disappear carrying an apprentice in territory he doesnt know)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:24 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw

Adderpaw nodded her head. There was no time to rest. Not even for a second, what was she thinking to regroup. If the others had sense they would have followed after her. So wordlessly Adderpaw dashed after the band of rogues, she would aim for the closest ones legs to slow them down with a sharp bite. Maim. Murder. Kill. @Cubeisdagoat
The only one that had stayed behind was Snake, and she wasn't even trying to hurt anyone! She had gotten lost, in fact. The moment Adderpaw managed to bite her legs, she let out a soft cry and tried to get Adderpaw to let go.