Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:00 PM

Old September 11th, 2022, 07:59 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
"Well, im sorry i have a heart!" Rainglow scoffed, closing his eyes. His eyelids tightened as he spoke, and the tom coughed up a bit more water.

Slatestripe sighed. Couldn’t his brother understand why he was upset!? It was as if Rainglow just wanted Slatestripe to brush it aside and say “Oh thank you for risking your life on top of mine, dear brother! RiverClan would love losing two warriors instead of just one!”

His anger turned to fierce concern as Rainglow coughed more water up. Feeling as if intervention was perhaps now needed, Slatestripe moved forward. Rearing up on his hind legs, Slatestripe struck down with his front paws. He was aiming for Rainglow’s stomach; a blow from Slatestripe’s paws would force any remaining water out.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; September 11th, 2022 at 08:00 PM.
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:10 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe sighed. Couldn’t his brother understand why he was upset!? It was as if Rainglow just wanted Slatestripe to brush it aside and say “Oh thank you for risking your life on top of mine, dear brother! RiverClan would love losing two warriors instead of just one!”

His anger turned to fierce concern as Rainglow coughed more water up. Feeling as if intervention was perhaps now needed, Slatestripe moved forward. Rearing up on his hind legs, Slatestripe struck down with his front paws. He was aiming for Rainglow’s stomach; a blow from Slatestripe’s paws would force any remaining water out.
Rainglow looked up to see his brother's paws almost colliding with his stomach and yowled, "GREAT STARCLAN, WHA-" Another spout of water came out when Slatestripe's paws landed, and the grey tom coughed harder than ever. "Wh!? Wha!? Huh!? MPH!?" Was all he could get choke out after his little coughing fit.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Rainglow looked up to see his brother's paws almost colliding with his stomach and yowled, "GREAT STARCLAN, WHA-" Another spout of water came out when Slatestripe's paws landed, and the grey tom coughed harder than ever. "Wh!? Wha!? Huh!? MPH!?" Was all he could get choke out after his little coughing fit.

Slatestripe steadied himself after delivering the blow to Rainglow’s stomach. He still hadn’t regained most of his strength from fighting the rapids. He wobbled a bit on his paws, but with a bit of focus he stabilized. Glancing down at Rainglow, he waited for the tom’s coughing fit to finish. “Are you able to stand?”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:20 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Slatestripe steadied himself after delivering the blow to Rainglow’s stomach. He still hadn’t regained most of his strength from fighting the rapids. He wobbled a bit on his paws, but with a bit of focus he stabilized. Glancing down at Rainglow, he waited for the tom’s coughing fit to finish. “Are you able to stand?”
Rainglow nodded and steadied himself onto his paws. "You good?" He mewed, pressing his flank to Slatestripe's.

Old September 11th, 2022, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Rainglow nodded and steadied himself onto his paws. "You good?" He mewed, pressing his flank to Slatestripe's.

“Tired,” he grumbled. It suddenly hit him that the Gathering would be tonight; he hoped he’d be recovered enough to go. He looked around. The beach seemed quiet; he couldn’t see any other cats. Perhaps that was a good thing; nobody was around to question the pair about their blunders.

“Maybe we should rest here for a while,” he said after a few moments. “I’m not sure I’d be able to make it back to camp without collapsing. Camp’s pretty far from here.”
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:34 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

“Tired,” he grumbled. It suddenly hit him that the Gathering would be tonight; he hoped he’d be recovered enough to go. He looked around. The beach seemed quiet; he couldn’t see any other cats. Perhaps that was a good thing; nobody was around to question the pair about their blunders.

“Maybe we should rest here for a while,” he said after a few moments. “I’m not sure I’d be able to make it back to camp without collapsing. Camp’s pretty far from here.”
Rainglow nodded, heaving himself back down onto the sand. He began to groom his chest and mewed, "I always knew that river would get you someday. I told you you were crazy."

Old September 11th, 2022, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Rainglow nodded, heaving himself back down onto the sand. He began to groom his chest and mewed, "I always knew that river would get you someday. I told you you were crazy."

Slatestripe snorted. “It was just a bit of bad luck. It’s good to experience unexpected challenges sometimes; it keeps you on your toes. Everything turned out fine.” Thankfully.
Old September 12th, 2022, 07:09 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

Slatestripe snorted. “It was just a bit of bad luck. It’s good to experience unexpected challenges sometimes; it keeps you on your toes. Everything turned out fine.” Thankfully.
Rainglow rolled his ice blue eyes. "Whatever you say, mouse-brain."

Old September 12th, 2022, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Rainglow rolled his ice blue eyes. "Whatever you say, mouse-brain."

Slatestripe shook his head. He and his brother loved each other dearly, that he was sure of. He was also sure they’d likely never live their lives the same way. And that was totally okay.

He found a shadier spot on the beach and settled down. “Let’s sleep and then head back to camp, hm?”
Old September 12th, 2022, 02:43 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Slatestripe shook his head. He and his brother loved each other dearly, that he was sure of. He was also sure they’d likely never live their lives the same way. And that was totally okay.

He found a shadier spot on the beach and settled down. “Let’s sleep and then head back to camp, hm?”
Rainglow nodded. "Yeah."