Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:57 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:52 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:48 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:45 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2016, 10:33 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"I wish I was in the battle. May be if I was there, you would be less hurt," she said looking over his wounds again. "Rowanflash," she paused, "Nice name," she mewed flicking her tail.
"Thanks" he meowed,"and don't worry,trust me,no cat was looking forward to that battle" he chuckled and licked his paw

You know you want to....
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:38 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"Thanks" he meowed,"and don't worry,trust me,no cat was looking forward to that battle" he chuckled and licked his paw
"Yeah, I understand," she said smiling. She began to groom her pelt. She then looked back at the tom, "How long have you been here, like in the clan," she said blinking her yellow eyes.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:49 AM

Hi I just joined this game can I join this clan
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:51 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfang View Post
Hi I just joined this game can I join this clan
Sure, I don't see why not. xD You can join this rp. Just rp you coming up to my cat (Stormshudder- my cat and Rowanflame).

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:51 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Sure, I don't see why not. xD You can join this rp. Just rp you coming up to my cat (Stormshudder- my cat and Rowanflame).
meant Rowanflash

Old December 21st, 2016, 11:19 AM
spy of the sound village

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"If she wants to be a dead rabbit, let the runt be a dead rabbit." he told Willowkit. He tackled Leapkit.
fadedwhisker narrowed her eyes. "that wasn't nice. who knows someday she may grow to be stronger than you." the queen told the kit

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:34 AM
Trash Can't

"Since I was born,22 moons ago" he meowed,and shooed away a fly,flicking his tail

You know you want to....
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Foxspring half heard her rambling on. He thought he could trust this feline, maybe make a friend out of her, but what she declared in the battle was unforgivable in his book. She'd have to do more than just say sorry if she really wanted him to trust her again. Although that's just the thing. Foxspring rarely trusted anyone, Badgersong was the only feline who seemed to get through to the stubborn tom, but he hadn't seen his friend in a while. They both had separate lives, but it'd be nice to see him once in a while. Once more, Foxspring stopped his grooming to look up at Forestpelt, his yellow hues meeting her green ones evenly. It seemed as though nothing phased the feline. Why would it? "I left it, wasn't that obvious?" he spoke bluntly, his tail flicking a little bit with irritation now. Was she going to ramble on? Or was she going to actually do something now or change the subject? If she did, Foxspring would and he knew this feline wouldn't want him changing the subject himself or trying to go and do something. He was already bitter and that would improve him in the least bit.

Jaguarclaw didn't seem to hear the she-cat as she retorted things towards him. His gaze was misted over again as the scene replayed over and over again in his mind. How could he have missed a simply blow to the head? How could he have aimed low enough to inflict such damage to a poor apprentice. Although soon enough, the Bengal's olive green gaze seemed to focus again and he looked up at Redflight blankly. It was obvious nothing she said sank in and quite frankly he wasn't aware she said anything at all. She might find it offensive, but he wouldn't know why anyway. Her attempt to rile him up failed miserably and somehow Jaguarclaw would find that satisfying if only he could focus on what was going on. The Bengal was thinning out more than his other clan mates. He seemed a little more fragile as he hadn't been eating like he was supposed and on top of that, he didn't wander far from the warriors den. The warrior knew it was only a matter of time before someone noticed, but in the mean time he continued on his temporary daily routine. Jaguarclaw just needed some kind of push or comfort to help him understand that what he did was an accident and it wasn't something he needed to fret over anymore as nothing would be changed.
Forestpelt's black tail lashed again and her green hues slipped into a state of inpenetrable darkness. "Fine." She mewed, her voice softer than usual. There was nothing else to be said. It was beginning to grow obvious to her that if she wanted any change...if she expected him to trust her at all, or even care...then she was going to do something else other than just apologizing. Apparently it wasn't enough for him. I wish Dawnstorm were here. It was- my fault. Forestpelt thought. She kept her green hues carefully guarded, turning away from him so that he wouldn't be able to see any emotions slipping through, or even the light film of tears that was beginning to gather. If he did, he might think he was the reason she was upset...and she didn't want to give him that satisfaction, especially since it was untrue. "I was thinking about going for a hunt. If you want to join me rather than sitting here." She spoke quickly, her voice back to it's usual hard tone. So much for the softness that had slipped through earlier. To be honest, she wasn't quite sure why she was inviting him along...he didn't trust her, obviously. So why should he even want to come? It really is too bad Dawnstorm isn't still here, though. He'd know exactly what to do in this situation. He always was...good at these things. Forestpelt sighed, the tip of her tail twitching in a frustrated manner. Why couldn't she get her mind off of Dawnstorm? It was going to be a while longer before she could forget anything that had happened. She wasn't quite sure why she felt like trusting this tom. If anything, he would break her trust and run off. Still, perhaps there was something that she could see. Maybe...even if she didn't know it...there was something different about him that made her want to trust him more.

Redflight's green-gold hues narrowed and she scowled a little, annoyed that she wasn't getting a reaction out of Jaguarclaw. What was wrong with him? Did her words just have no effect, was she speaking to the air? "What are you moping about, anyway?" Redflight scoffed, half not expecting an answer. Or if she were to get one, she imagined it would probably be as sharp as the first. No matter; this was a game she could play. If he were to give her a kind answer...that might be something she would have more trouble with. Great. He's more annoying than...anything else. And he's so skinny! What does he eat, anyway? Redflight thought, examining him with a shrug. Her russet tail swished from side to side, and she kept her green gold gaze on him, expecting at least something to come from his maw. Something was quite obviously wrong with him, although she definitely didn't expect he would tell her the whole story. If he does, he's probably dumber than he looks. What kind of a mouse-brain trusts a complete stranger? Redflight thought with a snort. That made sense, in her mind...for her, trust was something that she imagined should be given once it was earned. Not to the first cat who asked for it. Although she wasn't asking for his trust in the first place, she was simply asking to know what the matter was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 21st, 2016, 02:07 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

"Suuure." Crowkit scoffed. "She'll sooooo totally be a leader. Like that'll ever happen." Shadekit flattened her ears and walked out of the nursery.
Old December 21st, 2016, 02:16 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Oakwind glanced menacingly at Forestpelt, "Wanna go on a patrol?"
(Sorry my posts are short)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Closed Thread