Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Yesterday 10:55 PM

Old January 15th, 2017, 03:45 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Just the thought of Ratnight sent chills up his spine, and Burstpaw leaped to his paws. If that fox-heart ever comes back, I'll rip him to shreds! He crouched low, bracing his let muscles, then completely went for it. He jumped up and tried to land on Flamingarrow's back, getting as much air as possible without losing control. It's really risky, but right now, I've gotta make it up to Flamingarrow... He narrowed his eyes, keeping a close watch on his target in case his mentor tried to dodge.
( @Nighty )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"None of your business...kittypets aren't welcome there and that's all you need to know so for your own safety I suggest you get moving!" He growled but slightly less aggressive, more embarresement that he couldn't get a soft kittypet to get off his territory.
"No! You must tell me more! I won't move until you do, whether that be tomorrow or two weeks from now!" she spoke sternly, lifting a paw and stamping it to the ground. Petal's green hues were locked on the tom-cat now, filled more with her stubborness than anything else. "So get to talking or I'll wait!" she used his words against him, but added her own little twist to them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2017, 05:08 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tumblepaw padded through the forest, all senses alert for prey. His paws crunched on the fallen leaves and he smiled, loving the sound. Tumblepaw stopped to assess his surroundings and saw a quivering clump of leaves. Droppping into a hunting crouch, he tried to set his paws down lightly, but it was hard so he tried only stepping on the small clear patches of ground. He gradually made his way within pouncing distance and froze, preparing to jump. The lithe grey cat took a deep breath, and leaped. He landed square on the mouse and killed it with a quick bite to the neck. Tumblepaw buried his fresh-kill and continued in his hunt for prey. After he caught 2 mice and a thrush, he made his way back to camp.

Last edited by The Mad Katter; January 15th, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 07:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Just the thought of Ratnight sent chills up his spine, and Burstpaw leaped to his paws. If that fox-heart ever comes back, I'll rip him to shreds! He crouched low, bracing his let muscles, then completely went for it. He jumped up and tried to land on Flamingarrow's back, getting as much air as possible without losing control. It's really risky, but right now, I've gotta make it up to Flamingarrow... He narrowed his eyes, keeping a close watch on his target in case his mentor tried to dodge.
Flamingarrow smiled daringly as he saw the spark that flared in the apprentices eye when he mentioned Ratnight. Obviously this cat had either a horrible personal experience with Ratnight, or he truly hated him for his wrongdoings, preferring to stick with the warrior code. Either way, it was a good virtue that he had discovered in Burstpaw. He watched as the apprentice leaped into the air, he decided to make a move as daring as the one Burstpaw chose.He let the apprentice land on him, making sure his own orange pelted body landed belly up. He pushed out against the apprentice, using a tactic that was both risky, yet for some reason rather common. He found lots of Warriors attemoting this move and ones similar. So if that was the case, then his apprentice needed to know how to work with it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 16th, 2017, 07:45 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow smiled daringly as he saw the spark that flared in the apprentices eye when he mentioned Ratnight. Obviously this cat had either a horrible personal experience with Ratnight, or he truly hated him for his wrongdoings, preferring to stick with the warrior code. Either way, it was a good virtue that he had discovered in Burstpaw. He watched as the apprentice leaped into the air, he decided to make a move as daring as the one Burstpaw chose.He let the apprentice land on him, making sure his own orange pelted body landed belly up. He pushed out against the apprentice, using a tactic that was both risky, yet for some reason rather common. He found lots of Warriors attemoting this move and ones similar. So if that was the case, then his apprentice needed to know how to work with it.
Burstpaw grunted as he landed on his mentor, a bit surprised, though determined not to show it. Surprise shows weakness. You can't have your opponent knowing what you're feeling! His eyes glanced quickly at Flamingarrow's exposed belly, thinking fast. I could get at it, but chances are he'll be defending it... And he was right. He saw has mentor's legs bunch and try to kick him off, but he'd been prepared. He knew that kicks like that could be dangerous - both hurtful and as a way to turn the tables - so he attempted a belly rake before pushing away from Flamingarrow and his legs.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"No! You must tell me more! I won't move until you do, whether that be tomorrow or two weeks from now!" she spoke sternly, lifting a paw and stamping it to the ground. Petal's green hues were locked on the tom-cat now, filled more with her stubborness than anything else. "So get to talking or I'll wait!" she used his words against him, but added her own little twist to them.
"That's fine. I won't talk! Cause if my patrol and I don't return, they'll send more cats to come look for me...then they'll use violence...you'll see, I will get you off our land no matter how stubborn you are!" But DarkWillow was already running out of things to threaten her with.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Red face Re: ThunderClan Territory

What no, we are in camp.))
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Tumblepaw padded through the forest, all senses alert for prey. His paws crunched on the fallen leaves and he smiled, loving the sound. Tumblepaw stopped to assess his surroundings and saw a quivering clump of leaves. Droppping into a hunting crouch, he tried to set his paws down lightly, but it was hard so he tried only stepping on the small clear patches of ground. He gradually made his way within pouncing distance and froze, preparing to jump. The lithe grey cat took a deep breath, and leaped. He landed square on the mouse and killed it with a quick bite to the neck. Tumblepaw buried his fresh-kill and continued in his hunt for prey. After he caught 2 mice and a thrush, he made his way back to camp.
DaisyPaw and her sister, HazePaw, made their way towards the ThunderClan/ShadowClan border. As she went, DaisyPaw was staring down at her paws, kicking a stone around with every paw step. Not paying attention, she bumped into The grey Tom apprentice.
Old January 16th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
"That's fine. I won't talk! Cause if my patrol and I don't return, they'll send more cats to come look for me...then they'll use violence...you'll see, I will get you off our land no matter how stubborn you are!" But DarkWillow was already running out of things to threaten her with.
Petal's eyes narrowed suddenly as she gazed at the tom-cat. What was so secret she couldn't know? This made things way worse. "Tell me what Thunderclan is!" she demanded, her voice firm now as her gaze bore down on him. "You guys could slaughter me, but my spirit will be here until I get answers!" she spoke, stamping her foot again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 16th, 2017, 03:35 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
DaisyPaw and her sister, HazePaw, made their way towards the ThunderClan/ShadowClan border. As she went, DaisyPaw was staring down at her paws, kicking a stone around with every paw step. Not paying attention, she bumped into The grey Tom apprentice.
Tumblepaw looked up in surprise as someone bumped into him. "Oh, um, hello," he said, his yellow eyes taking in the two apprentices.