Today 06:55 PM
velli's rp finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:54 PM

Old May 17th, 2020, 04:27 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Oddear couldn't help the pure sinking feeling that echo'd in his heart. He tried to concentrate on the other feline but it felt almost impossible, his mind flipping through every place possible Lupinpaw could be. "I'm sorry, you wanted to speak to Twilightstar?" No doubt they wanted to join the clan.

Oddear tried to smile, he really did, but it was almost impossible. "Even with my large ears, I didn't hear what you said!" His laughter was more like... a wheeze. Oddear turned on his heels taking his long steps back to clan. "Follow behind, I'll lead the way," He ignored the offer of assistance, it was appreciated but unnecessary. Maybe if she took the title if Windclanner, perhaps Oddear would call upon her for assistance.

@Spiderfrost

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:59 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

@Fuzzy @Beau

Quiverpaw followed Heathernose's gaze to the quilled creature, amber eyes widening in wonder. She hadn't seen anything like it in her entire life, even when she had been outside of clan bounds. She was surprised as her mentor asked her opinion as well as Silentwhisper's and was suddenly as a loss for words. Every instinct in her body told her to stay away from the creature but leaving it be always risked the fact that someone else in their clan would stumble upon it unexpectedly and get hurt. They knew of it now and had the chance to chase it off before anything like that happened and they could probably do it safely without getting hurt in the process. Or at least Quiverpaw hoped so, since those quills would probably hurt if it was stuck into you. As Silentwhisper did her motion, she nodded. "Yeah, I agree..." She meowed quietly, quivering a bit with nervousness as the idea of getting any closer to it. "It's probably best to get it off of our territory."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:49 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Oddear couldn't help the pure sinking feeling that echo'd in his heart. He tried to concentrate on the other feline but it felt almost impossible, his mind flipping through every place possible Lupinpaw could be. "I'm sorry, you wanted to speak to Twilightstar?" No doubt they wanted to join the clan.

Oddear tried to smile, he really did, but it was almost impossible. "Even with my large ears, I didn't hear what you said!" His laughter was more like... a wheeze. Oddear turned on his heels taking his long steps back to clan. "Follow behind, I'll lead the way," He ignored the offer of assistance, it was appreciated but unnecessary. Maybe if she took the title if Windclanner, perhaps Oddear would call upon her for assistance.

@Spiderfrost

Daisybloom looked like she wanted to say more, but she knew she wasn't really in a position to offer much aid. So she let the tom get back to his paws and lead her into their territory.

She followed closely, and took their words as they were and did her best not to look back.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:49 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@zero / @Fuzzy

Heathernose nodded in Silentwhisper’s direction in response to the warrior’s gesture and again when Quiverpaw spoke.

“I agree,” she responded verbally, “best to get it off our territory and save some other cat from getting poked.”

Heathernose paused to check the wind- it was blowing toward them from the direction of the porcupine, which was ahead of them and to the right. So, placing a cat on either side wouldn’t work, it would smell the cat on the right prematurely.

“Alright, Silentwhisper, sneak up on its left side and wait for my signal. Quiverpaw, come with me. We’ll sneak up behind it and when I give the signal, I’ll break away to the right side and we’ll all push it over the border.”

With another nod to each cat to ascertain that they understood, Heathernose walked as close to the spiny creature as she could get before crouching and continuing to creep forward, pricking her ears and swiveling her head to check on Quiverpaw and Silentwhisper. The molly’s tortoiseshell tale stood straight in the air to give the others a bearing on where she was in the tall grass. Continuing to creep forward, Heathernose reached the place where she intended to stop and waited to make sure the others were in position.

Last edited by dionysus; May 17th, 2020 at 10:50 AM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

"Hurry up you lazy flea-bag!" Twistedflame laughed. "Okay. I chose this spot because it borders WindClan territory, so we could lay some scent marks as we walk along. Does that sound good to you?" The ginger tom's head tilted. @Cörruptly
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:35 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"Hurry up you lazy flea-bag!" Twistedflame laughed. "Okay. I chose this spot because it borders WindClan territory, so we could lay some scent marks as we walk along. Does that sound good to you?" The ginger tom's head tilted. @Cörruptly
Sparrowsnap's ears pricked forward. "Sure," she said, a bit bluntly.
[ sorry for such a short reply aha. ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowsnap's ears pricked forward. "Sure," she said, a bit bluntly.
[ sorry for such a short reply aha. ]
"What do you wanna talk about?" Twistedflame started walking. He liked this cat, but he couldn't show it. Not yet, anyways.
[ it's fine ]
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:42 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
"What do you wanna talk about?" Twistedflame started walking. He liked this cat, but he couldn't show it. Not yet, anyways.
[ it's fine ]
Sparrowsnap flipped her tail. "Well, for one, I'd like to get to know more about you," she purred, falling into step beside the ginger tom. "You seem nice."

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowsnap flipped her tail. "Well, for one, I'd like to get to know more about you," she purred, falling into step beside the ginger tom. "You seem nice."
Twistedflame rolled his eyes. She obviously knew nothing about him. "I've been to one gathering, which was really annoying. There was one cat who just blabbed on about her brother who happened to be a traitor, then someone else came, then I freaked out." He explained, hoping he didn't sound weird.
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:51 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Twistedflame rolled his eyes. She obviously knew nothing about him. "I've been to one gathering, which was really annoying. There was one cat who just blabbed on about her brother who happened to be a traitor, then someone else came, then I freaked out." He explained, hoping he didn't sound weird.
Sparrowsnap couldn't help but let out a mrrow of amusement. "Well, what can you say?" she laughed. "Society is dumb."

The small she-cat flicked her torn ear. "I've only been to one gathering before as well. Met and spoke to someone I fought in the recent RiverClan raid." She tilted her chin up thoughtfully. "Funny thing is, he was actually pretty nice."

art reqbios