Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 PM
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by Mica
Today 09:37 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2019, 09:13 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Dappledfox gave his apprentice a warm glance. "It's okay Eveninpaw, it was difficult for me to remember at first too. But you'll get the hang of it in no time!" Switching the topic to her attempt he said, "Obviously the first part you forgot the whole point of the lesson, but you caught your mistake which was great! What's even better is you made sure to alter what you were doing. Not a lot of apprentices will do that, they'll usually just follow through with their mistake. But you're different, a good kind of different." He twitched an ear and his gaze became only a little more serious, though his bright green gaze still held pride as he looked at Eveningpaw. "I noticed you seem a little unbalanced - or at least that's what it looked like from here - so here's a tip: Straightening your tail out behind you, like making it stiff, can help with balance. Now how about giving it another go?"
@pathos

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 08:50 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Eveningpaw ran a paw over her ears as Dappledfox spoke, unable to hide her smile when he said that she was different. Standing out was good, she had always told herself, and for her mentor, a cat that she admired like no other, to tell her that she was special? It was like a dream come true. A look of determination bloomed on her face, and she nodded solemnly to his advice. This time, she would do it right. No mistakes.

"Yep, got it," she replied. The tall apprentice lowered herself into a crouch once more, reciting the tips Dappledfox had given her in her mind. Make sure to run on your toes—don't let your whole paw touch the ground. Straighten out your tail and make sure it's stiff. Stay balanced. She narrowed her eyes. She had to make him proud.

Eveningpaw bolted around the training moor, keeping her focus on her toes. Her tail trembled at she began her sprint but it straightened itself out. There was no hesitation in her stride. When she finished and scampered over to Dappledfox, she had a spring in her step, obviously happier at this attempt than her first. She exhaled. Her laugh rang out in the clearing, her green eyes shining. "That was better, right?" she meowed.

@Aquilex

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; July 10th, 2019 at 08:51 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:02 PM
~Shy Bean~

"Much better!" he purred. "Now let's talk about using it in hunting. On the moor, you'll have to rely a lot on speed. In more sheltered Clans like ThunderClan, they learn to stalk their prey and let the wind blow towards them so their target can't smell them. WindClan is nothing but wide open spaces and wind, so that strategy doesn't really work. Most of your hunting is chasing down prey. So I'm going to show you a couple hunting techniques, then you're going to combine your running and hunting lesson and catch prey of your own. Ready?"

@pathos

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Trotting into the clearing Buttercup scanned the clearing trying to figure out who to send where. Patrols needed sent out and it was a bit over due. She might have forgotten to do them earlier this morning. Taking a breath she'd start. "Silentwhisper{ @Fuzzyfeline }, Quailstep{ @spinachsprite }!" She called feeling pretty confident in their names. "I'd like you two to check and mark the ShadowClan boarder, Queilstep I'm going to put you in charge. I trust you'll have a report when your finished." She explained- looking at the younger warriors - her tone not as loud as it was previously. The molly didn't like yelling and the young warriors were bound to have good hearing.
{Plot idea, one of them gets stuck in a rabbit hole}

Now for a hunting patrol. Tail twitching slightly she pondered. "Hazleflower{ @Dust }, Snailpaw{ @GLaDOS }," Buttercupbreeze called her voice quite as she saw the two. Snailpaw was her niece and she was aware she had no sense of smell but she trusted that Hazleflower has figured out a way to help her hunt. "I'd like if you two would go out on a hunting patrol. " She explained flicking an ear.
{Plot idea, they run into a trespassing apprentice}

That should be it, With a smile the creamy molly thought. Hunting and border patrols sent out. Wait! I totally forgot, shoot! Shaking her head she looked around once more. "Cottonspirit{ @Gemini }! " She called the familiar white tom being the first Cat she spotted. "Uh, can you take Dapplefox{ @Aquilex } and Dawncrest{ @ItsATryp } with you to scout the high moor?" Feeling a bit embarrassed she asked glancing at the unfamiliar warriors that she only knew by name. "There has been rumors of Fox sightings and I want to be sure if there is one it's run off. " A serious tone took hold of the molly's words as she looked over the three warriors before dismissing them. A fox hunt was no easy patrol.
{Plot idea, once everyone is about to give up they run into a fox and someone gets injured}

Buttercupbreeze stood in the middle of camp now after sending out some patrols. She felt a bit nervous about what's she was getting ready to do. The creamy molly didn't have the guts to get on the Breezerock but she was still going to assign mentors to apprentices. This wasn't how it typically worked but it'd be fine right? It wasn't counted as going behind Blazingstar was it? She was just asking warriors to mentor apprentices who had no mentors. The reason they didn't have mentors was a mystery but she guessed Blazingstar forgot or their mentors died.
Lifting her tail off the ground she tried to look more confident. "Pikerunner{ @Okapi }, Breezefeather{ @Arie }, Fluffybear{ @GLaDOS }, Sagewhisker{ @Sage }, Mistpaw {Okapi}, Gracepaw{Sage}, Deathpaw{ @Aquilex }, Fuzzypaw{ @.:Virgo:. }!" She called out of breath by the end. Taking a breather while the eight cats made their way over, if they did Buttercup hoped this was for the better. "It has come to my attention that none of you have mentors or apprentices," She began looking over the cats. You've got this, calm down "There for I'd like to fix that, sense we all know apprentices can't become warrior without training." Buttercup added a slightly nervous laugh escaping her. "Pikerunner from now untill Fuzzypaw is a warrior I'd like for you to mentor her. " Flicking her tail between the two so they'd know who was who she went on.
"Breezefeather, you are going to mentor Deathpaw, I expect you to train him well." Oh gosh I just gave Breezy an apprentice, let's hope he's good for Deathpaw. Who would name their kit Deathpaw though, that poor thing. She mused giving Breezefrather a look before moving on.
"Fluffybear till Gracepaw is a warrior you will be training her, please train her well." She had no personal connection to either of the cats but she wanted them to both get along. Wait isn't Gracepaw Blazingstar's daughter? A bit confused she wondered while making sure the two got to each other without confusing one another for someone else.
Finally last one. "Sagewhisker from now on you are going to train Mistpaw to be a warrior. I presume you'll teach her what she needs to know." With that she dipped her head.
Taking a moment she glanced over the cats she just held an unofficial ceremony for she reflected on what just went down. "You all can go back about your business." She meowed taking a few steps back. That was a disaster! Oh StarClan why did I do that? Sitting with a 'thumb' the molly just watched. Not sure what to do now.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 10th, 2019 at 11:27 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:15 PM
~Shy Bean~

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Dappledfox trotted along the high moor, his nose twitching as he sniffed for signs of the rumored fox. He glanced at the patrol leader, Cottonspirit, with an inquisitive gleam in his bright green eyes.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:26 PM
~Shy Bean~

Deathpaw looked nervously at his new mentor, shuffling his paws. "Uh...Deathpaw is glad to meet you," he mewed softly.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:33 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

[alright guys, cotton is our leader so hes gonna organize this thing, and our order can be me, ItsATryp then Aquilex]

his mismatched gaze scanned the flowery moor. setting a paw down in the heather he gave a wide grin. with a kind look he scanned the other cats in the patrol making eye contact with dappledfox and giving a smile, “alright, lets get going!” he chirped ad he felt the sun on his white pelt.

@ItsATryp @Aquilex

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old July 11th, 2019, 12:02 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
Cowpaw's tail waved uncontrollably almost like a dog wagging his tail in delight. Another friend! His cheeks hurt from grinning so much revealing his pearly whites. "Yay!" he shouted followed by another oops, lowering his head apologetically. "Sorry, I'll speak more quiet," it was barely a whisper, almost the same voice level he had before but more like a 'whisper-shout'. The spotted apprentice took a break from chewing the blood sucking parasites off the white rogue and sat down in front of him.

"Hey, hey Itchy. Where are you from?" Warriors usually described rogues as vicious, rude cats that lurks from cities and the forest. But, deep down, something tells the young feline that his new friend is none of those things. Kittypet? No. They're fat, fluffy, lazy and well kept. Overlooking his extremely thin body, unkept fur and thousands of fleas there's no way. In Cowpaw's mind, kittypets and rogues are grey and white except one chooses to live with humans and others prefer solitude. Itchy wasn't shaded grey and white though, more like a vivid pink of uncommoness. A special glow that he couldn't look away from. He purred to himself, it had a nice sound to it.

Heart weighed down with many questions of this mysterious feline friend. He stared at the strange color thing that clung tightly on his ear. That must hurt. Is it some kind of rare tick? "What's that on your ear?" Cowpaw held his tongue again, he didnt want to scare him away.

Itchy watched on bemusedly as jittery little Cowpaw gave an elated celebration, grinning ear to ear and looking as if he might leap out of his skin. Itchy braced himself in case he had another outburst. To his surprise, Cowpaw did make an attempt to be quieter, but it seemed his version of quiet was only a little less than a shout. It was a start at the very least.

Another question. This question he did have an answer to. But something kept him from answering. Instead he whimpered and made an uncomfortable expression, his fragmented memory rushing back to him in pieces. He could see a blinding white light flicker faintly as it's droning hum drilled into the back of his skull, the acrid stench of blood on cold metal, the bitter taste of sterilized rubber poking around in his mouth held open by grasping gloved hands. And as soon as it had come, it had gone. He noticed Cowpaw staring intently at him and quickly turned his head, flustered.

Itchy realized Cowpaw had been intrigued by his tag. How couldn't he have been? It was blindingly bright. He considered Cowpaw's question for a moment, wondering how to respond. "Is.. Is mark of Whitecoat." He mumbled hesitantly, barely maintaining eye contact. He flicked his ear nervously. He could still feel a faint, burning sensation as he remembered the hole been punched into his ear. That was so long ago.

@Vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old July 11th, 2019, 12:37 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Deathpaw looked nervously at his new mentor, shuffling his paws. "Uh...Deathpaw is glad to meet you," he mewed softly.
Breezefeather, a skinny and frail looked down at his new apprentice with a curious yet far away gaze. He was interested in this apprentice, his first one to be exact, yet his mind couldn't real grasp it. He was on the edge of insanity or maybe he'd already fallen off the edge, he wasn't exactly sure. Reaching out he gave the apprentice a soft lick on his neck and then stepped back. He really wanted to prove to himself that he could be better than the way Bunnypaw saw him as. He wanted to be her father again but he knew that there was still a long road to that, to that he could even embrace his kit again without having her resent him. This was a step but not a long step. He just wanted his family back but that had all been taken away when the diseases hit and killed his mate and left him broken.
He wanted to do better though, he wanted to prove that he wasn't a failure, that he could prove to Bunny that he wouldn't just leave the clan again.

Looking at the apprentice he asked, his voice soft and distant. "So what do you wanna learn? What have you learned?" He laid down and his long, surprisingly long, tail flicked lazily. He felt really off today, but he assumed he just had to push through it and see what would happen.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 11th, 2019, 04:00 AM

Qusilstep's attention was quickly caught when he heard the deputy call his name. His ears pricked, he looked about for the cat she had mentioned he would be pairing up with. Once more he found himself surprised that he had been picked for a patrol, not in the least that he had been put in charge.
'Silentwhisper?" He called, looking about for the cat he had been paired up with.
@Fuzzyfeline