Old December 21st, 2023, 03:33 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Suddenly, Tiger tried to twist and turn, zigzag and even Parkour through the trees to escape from Birdsnow. Charredpaw just watched the display and tried to keep back, staying near Eaglecall after Tiger dropped him. Eaglecall caught Zephyr about to try again from behind and quickly turned and started growling at him fiercely. "Keep your filthy paws off of Charredpaw." He snarled before batting at Zephyr and gently nuzzling charredpaw.

(didnt zephyr flee heavily wounded to twolegplace???)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements
Old December 21st, 2023, 04:48 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
(didnt zephyr flee heavily wounded to twolegplace???)
(He snuck back after a bit and tried again.
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:14 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

Suddenly, Tiger tried to twist and turn, zigzag and even Parkour through the trees to escape from Birdsnow. Charredpaw just watched the display and tried to keep back, staying near Eaglecall after Tiger dropped him. Eaglecall caught Zephyr about to try again from behind and quickly turned and started growling at him fiercely. "Keep your filthy paws off of Charredpaw." He snarled before batting at Zephyr and gently nuzzling charredpaw.
Some of the loners were still here, regrettably, and while Lark recovered from her momentary hesitation, her focus was quickly drawn by the seeming leader of this group, nearby Eaglecall and Charredpaw. With a mental groan inward, she pushed tired muscles forward to attack, trying to ram into the large tom's side and get a good bite to his spine while she was at it. Her frame may be smaller, but moons of training made her swift and agile. She wanted this cat dead, and it was very clear through her attack that she did not intend for this cat to leave alive.

[hr permission was granted to kill, if zephyr is not gone in your next post he will be killed]
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:21 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
Some of the loners were still here, regrettably, and while Lark recovered from her momentary hesitation, her focus was quickly drawn by the seeming leader of this group, nearby Eaglecall and Charredpaw. With a mental groan inward, she pushed tired muscles forward to attack, trying to ram into the large tom's side and get a good bite to his spine while she was at it. Her frame may be smaller, but moons of training made her swift and agile. She wanted this cat dead, and it was very clear through her attack that she did not intend for this cat to leave alive.

[hr permission was granted to kill, if zephyr is not gone in your next post he will be killed]
Zephyr soon left. Tiger had also escaped.
Old December 21st, 2023, 12:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Zephyr soon left. Tiger had also escaped.
Watching as the two rogues left, Birdsnow checked around for any other before approaching Charredpaw, panting slightly. "Are you injured?" Her voice was mildly concerned but also very irritated. Her body hurt. She wanted to go to sleep. Glancing around, she looked for any other rogues that might linger because she was going to solidify her trip to hell if any more popped up.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 21st, 2023, 12:59 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

Watching as the two rogues left, Birdsnow checked around for any other before approaching Charredpaw, panting slightly. "Are you injured?" Her voice was mildly concerned but also very irritated. Her body hurt. She wanted to go to sleep. Glancing around, she looked for any other rogues that might linger because she was going to solidify her trip to hell if any more popped up.
All of the rogues, aside from an unconscious cat who seemed to have been trying to help, had left. Charredpaw gave a soft nod. "Just a small scratch on my side. Don't worry, I'll sleep it off." He said in a brave tone.
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

All of the rogues, aside from an unconscious cat who seemed to have been trying to help, had left. Charredpaw gave a soft nod. "Just a small scratch on my side. Don't worry, I'll sleep it off." He said in a brave tone.
The deputy was not overly relieved to hear that the problematic apprentice was almost completely unharmed, but she was sure that he would be emotionally damages once she and Lark were done with him. "Good. I want you to stay by Larkstars side until we get home, the three of us are going to be having a little chat, I believe." But first.... To take out the trash. Padding over to the unconscious rogue, she attempted to dig her teeth into the cats scruff and drag them a little ways into the outskirts and then shove them to the ground. They were lucky she wasn't tearing their throat from their body. Leaving them to let fate do whatever it pleased, she returned to the group of RiverClanners, ready to head home whenever Lark was. Padding over to where Lark stood, and gesturing for Mistypaw to come over and stand by her so she could make sure both of her friends are alright. "Is everyone okay?" She lifted her voice, searching for any brutally injured RiverClanners or any dead. There didnt seem to be any but...

( @FrostyGalaxy @celeste @/OPEN )

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

(purrks: mind reader - permanently active)

Oh stars, the battle was finally over. Mistypaw let out a deep sigh of relief, her eyes settling on Birdy, who had been fighting with a lot of the rogues. Was she okay?? At the molly's gesture Misty quicky hurried over. At the question if everyone was okay, she nodded. Birdsnow was probably talking about being physically okay, and that she was. The mental stuff, it could wait for when she was back at camp. There she would go to her nest, cry, and the next day, everything would be alright again. "I'm fine," she mewed quickly, eyeing Birdy up and down.

"Are you alright too?" she asked, a worried gaze in her one amber eye. "You fought really well, Birdy."

@clarice.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:44 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

The deputy was not overly relieved to hear that the problematic apprentice was almost completely unharmed, but she was sure that he would be emotionally damages once she and Lark were done with him. "Good. I want you to stay by Larkstars side until we get home, the three of us are going to be having a little chat, I believe." But first.... To take out the trash. Padding over to the unconscious rogue, she attempted to dig her teeth into the cats scruff and drag them a little ways into the outskirts and then shove them to the ground. They were lucky she wasn't tearing their throat from their body. Leaving them to let fate do whatever it pleased, she returned to the group of RiverClanners, ready to head home whenever Lark was. Padding over to where Lark stood, and gesturing for Mistypaw to come over and stand by her so she could make sure both of her friends are alright. "Is everyone okay?" She lifted her voice, searching for any brutally injured RiverClanners or any dead. There didnt seem to be any but...

Eaglecall quietly decided to help Birdsnow since he had to or he'd feel horrible later. (Bro can't stop himself from helping.
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:45 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

spotting the other group of cats from a bit further away he sped up to a trot. the thought of returning to camp as fast as possible wiped from his mind at the sight of larkstar.

"everyone okay?" he asked, for probably the hundreths time this day, as he came to a halt next to his deputy...who had probably already asked the same thing when he was still out of earshot. well. cant hurt to ask again.

"larkstar! their leader, he wiggled away, the little mousebrain, but i swear if i ever lay eyes on him again hes done." the tabby exclaimed pointedly, tail swishing over the ground behind him, causing the dirturbed dust to swirl into the air.

( @FrostyGalaxy @celeste )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements
Closed Thread