Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:38 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:37 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 09:36 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:36 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 09:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2019, 04:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Sage

Mistpaw nervously approached Sagewhisker and dipped her head slightly,” Pleasure to meet you.” She meowed nervously.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 11th, 2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The powdery grey and white molly was surprised to hear that she's been assigned a patrol. She rarely got to go on them. It was kind of hard when you were mute. She had no idea who Quailstep was to be honest so she's just have to wait on him, or her?, to speak up.
Hearing her name Silentwhisper turned her head to the sound. Blue eyes fixed on the warrior. Tail waving behind her the molly approached him giving an apologetic dip of her head. Last patrol she was on the cat she was pared with mistook her mannerism and silence as rude. So she'd clear that up to start. Tapping her mouth she opened it then shook her head hoping that got the point across.
Quailstep saw the grey and white molly as soon as she advanced towards him, and stood quickly to greet her. She said nothing, and he cocked his head, before realising who she was-he had heard of the molly's muteness, and her name hardly held the secret well. He smiled quickly, curious as to what the patrol might entail when his companion was permanently speechless. He pondered if it was a permanent health condition, or a mental impairment that held her tongue, and was about to thoughtlessly blurt out his query before his intelligence reminded him she wouldn't be able to answer regardless. This patrol was likely to be interesting, particularly if they came across trouble- Quailstep being a cowardly mortal who far preferred to natter as opposed to sticking to the task at hand, and her, being, well, her. He didn't even know if he should speak around her, or just honour her silence by returning the favour. Perhaps it would be best if he said nothing at all- after all, if he did, she could hardly complain.
He looked, for want of a better word, stupid. He didn't know what to say or to do, and just stood looking at the molly for a long moment, tail quivering in his indecisiveness. He opened his mouth as if to speak a few times, but shut it before words could come out. Quailstep was not the best in awkward situations. Eventually, he just smiled at her again, desperately trying to hide his embarrassment, and turned to leave to the territory, clueless, and half hoping she wouldn't follow.
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:52 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The creamy molly had been so warm out that the second her head touched the moss she was asleep. Her white whiskers twitching with the occasional fidget of her tail. Buttercupbreeze had no idea what time it was or that the large tom was about to wake her. She was just sleeping soundly curled in a ball.
The sudden voice in her ear woke her causing the creamy molly to un-curl and stretch out her legs. Her eyes still closed. With a drowsy expression Buttercup blinked open her brown eyes to look up at Cottonspirit. "Huh?" She yawned still half asleep. The molly was groggy to say the least. Wait did I oversleep!? Snapping awake she sat up, pelt a mess. Only to realize what the large white tom had said. He was excited and almost joyful about something. What could he want to talk to her about? "Mornin Cotton." She meowed shaking her fur out. Sending some feathers out of her pelt.
Calmed down and more awake she began to clean her mess of a coat. Going out in the clearing like this wasn't an option. "What do you want to talk to me about?" Buttercup ask stopping, her head tilted a bit so she had to look up to see his face. Honestly she looked kinda cute the way her pelt was ruffled and her brown eyes peered up to get a better look.
looking at her with a fond smile he looked at her ruffled pelt, he took a paw and patted her head to smooth out a few hairs. with a bright smile he looked at her groggy eyes. his gaze was bright as he gave a happy look as she asked what they were to talk about. “ohhh” he said in a giddy way “what sort of pelt color are you in to, or no...” he cut himself off “eye color, whats your favorite color? just color!” he said happily and tried to disguise what his plans were.
i’ll have to consult the others he thought with a bright smile as he reminisced on his plan. as he looked at his white and flowing paws he extended his claws out for a moment and bit his claws to get the dirt out and yawned again before looking back at the deputy. he enjoyed helping with the cats from the other clans, but buttercup was his project. until he had a kit of his own this was his job. next to being a warrior of course. but this was so so much more fun for him. he licked a paw and ran it over his ear with a smile before looking her in the eyes with a glowing grin.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old July 11th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather was shocked by the apprentice's use of himself in third person but it was a minor thing in the back of the tom's mind that was a complete void. He had no clue on how to teach an apprentice, he barely remembered his own apprentice time. But there was some pointers weren't there? Hunting, battle techniques, responsibilities and the warrior code? Wasn't that it. Unlikely. Still it was something wasn't it? Laying down still he opened his pear green eyes that he had closed while contemplating. "So you know absolutely nothing... Hmm, I guess you gotta learn how to hunt rabbits right? We can do that yes, yes yes we can do that. I think I can teach you how to catch rabbits. Its quite simple... or is it really? I don't remember." He was mumbling and then he looked up and straight ahead and his eyes narrowed to slits as his ears pinned back. "I know you're there Buttercupbreeze. Don't be a damn coward. Show yourself instead of stalking me. Is this what you resort to huh?"

{ @Fuzzyfeline }
Buttercupbreeze had just been watching since she assigned the mentors and apprentices. She wasn't sure how this would play out or if it would all go smoothly so she observed in silence. Brown eyes coming to a rest on Breezefeather and his apprentice Deathpaw. They seemed to be getting along. Maybe it'll all work out for the better. The creamy molly thought a pleased smile crossing her muzzle. Though the sudden stop in words and change in Breeze's expression puzzled her. What's wrong with him? Did- She cut her thoughts short when the spotted tom began to speak. Addressing her. Coward!? Stalker!? He was insulting her now? What was his problem?
Tail lash behind her she stood up and paced over. "You have no right to call anyone a coward." Buttercup meowed before halting a few tail lengths away. She wasn't going to start an agreement. "What's got you all worked up anyway? And don't say me, or because I was 'stalking ' you." Ears slightly flattened she added. It seemed things were going to get heated. "I've merely been observing, I do have to make sure the mentors and apprentices get along you know. " For some reason she felt like this was just going to escalate into a fight. He was just bugging her and sadly the molly had already forgotten that the small apprentice was even there. Despite him stand with in reaching distance of her.

@Aquilex

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 12th, 2019, 12:23 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Beepaw looked at the rabbit and, as tempting as it was to just take it and leave, he backed up a bit and looked away "N-no, you caught it fair and square, I'm not taking your catch." He was actually starting to feel guilty for the things he had said "And yeah, you're probably right, I wouldn't make a good medicine cat." What he said next he whispered under his breath, "Plus I already get everyone around me hurt or killed so being around everyone in the clan? No thank you." He chuckled and thought for a moment then turned back up to Beepaw "Listen I...I'm sorry, for being so mean. You didn't really do anything...well that's not true. you did yell at me for no reason so you kind of had some of it coming but nevertheless, it was a bit uncalled for." He looked away again and began to slightly shuffle his paws, a little unsure of what to say next. "A-and you're right, Blazingstar wouldn't have picked you if he didn't think you could do it." He turned back to face him, his tail now in the air "But that's still no reason to be so stuck up! To act like you're the best and better than everyone else!" What he said next he mumbled as his tail drooped "Because some of us already know we're not as good as you and never will be." @Rosemew

Beepaw furrowed his brows, snatching up his rabbit after. Yeah that's right! He caught it fair and square, and he deserved the apology he was getting. Stuck up? The best? This apprentice knew nothing about him. He didn't say he was the best because he was a medicine cat. It was because he IS the best. "I don't act stuck up or like I'm the best because im medicine cat, its because I actually have self esteem, a high one." he said, words muffled by rabbit fur.

( sorry it's short ! )

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 12th, 2019, 12:30 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw furrowed his brows, snatching up his rabbit after. Yeah that's right! He caught it fair and square, and he deserved the apology he was getting. Stuck up? The best? This apprentice knew nothing about him. He didn't say he was the best because he was a medicine cat. It was because he IS the best. "I don't act stuck up or like I'm the best because im medicine cat, its because I actually have self esteem, a high one." he said, words muffled by rabbit fur.

( sorry it's short ! )
Beepaw gave an angry scowl and made a low growl "You know what? Forget it! It's obvious someone like you can't be reasoned with so why bother? And to think I used to think you were amazing." He turned and began walking back to the camp as he muttered under his breath "If only Blazingstar could see what an arrogant idiot you really are, treating yourself like you're the best when you're no better than anyone else."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 12th, 2019, 09:10 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Territor

@Aquilex @ItsATryp
he just looked at the two other toms in the patrol, “both of you, im the leader here.” he said scoffing at them his mismatched gaze wide and a bit angry at the behaviors.”and i for one fully believe what buttercupbreeze told us.” he glared at them a bit he was not going to stand for this disrespect to his dear friend. placing another paw on the tall grass watching as it crunched down he turned his pink nose up, the putrid scent filled his nose it made his whiskers twitch as he waited for the other cats behind him he stood his ground before seeing a flash of red within the heater that smelled so sweet at this time of year. he turned his head for a moment only but to check that the other two weren’t bickering with eachother. the fox couldn’t be that big, and three against one he could do it. and if he couldn’t, buttercup would never hear the end of it....
dramatized of course, everything would be quite woe is me! but it was still a fun thought to reminisce on as he tried to keep a straight face he saw a black nose peeking out of a bush and he couldn’t help but flinch, he was a large cat but foxes? no, so so much no, he turner his head for a moment to the rest of the patrol “everybody behind me.” he was ok being the first line of defense, he had worked as hard or harder then anybody when he was an apprentice, he could fight. “I’ll leap first.” he quietly hissed as he waited for the other toms to gather behind him as the fox began to show its orange pelt.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; July 12th, 2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old July 12th, 2019, 09:28 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

@Gemini @Aquilex
Dawncrest grumbled at the backlash from his comment, eyes narrowed as he followed the patrol leader. When his nose caught scent of something odd, he turned his gaze up. Maybe they had run into something? Anything to prove this patrol useful would be enough. Watching the foliage in front of him, his eyes caught sight of the striking pelt of a fox. He knew Cotton had seen it as well from his body language. The large tom's expression turned sour as the patrol leader spoke, though. Dawn didn't need anyone to tell him what to do! Regardless of their actions, the cats were able to catch the fox by surprise. Besides, he thought he probably could handle a fox by himself, so that's what his plan was.

Ignoring Cottonspirit's orders entirely, the sandy tom crouched down, getting ready to leap. It didn't take long at all for him to jump over the heather without the others, managing to land on the fox and bring it down to a roll. Despite his confidence, he felt an overbearing sense of dread when he heard the fox growl, and hesitated just long enough to get bit in the shoulder. He let out a yelp of pain, frustration, and embarrassment. How did this happen?

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old July 12th, 2019, 01:02 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post

Hail's steps were rather hasty and careless as they stormed across the more as a quick walk, their eyes sharp with guilt and anger. They weren't really paying attention to where they were going, and their fur was still bristling from the argument they'd just had. They hadn't meant to, but they had a lot of pent up emotions, and sometimes they simply couldn't hold it anymore. It wasn't even the other cat that Hailbird was mad it, but rather themself. Picking a quieter place at the base of a small bush, the young warrior grimaced slightly. They truly were trying to regain their usual high levels of self-control, but it was hard. Harder than it should've been.

Sinking their claws into the dirt beneath them, Hail shook their head to try and clear their mind. It did help, albeit not much. “I'm trying,” Hail hissed to themself, forcing their fur to lie flat. It took several minutes, but they were soon calmed down enough to be able to think clearly.

Maybe if they found somebody to talk to- something to do- they'd be better off. With this now in mind, the small black and white cat stood, stretching a little before they set out, a new spring in their step and a determined gleam in their yellow-green eyes. This was an entire Clan! How hard could it be to find a little company? Weaving through the small patch of bushes, Hailbird has their sights set for the top if the hill. From there they'd be able to see much of the territory, even the lake. At least, if they were right about where they even were.

It wasn't like they'd paid attention while storming out here. But of course, the young warrior was very familiar with the territory. To the other Clans it might look all the same, but as a Windclan cat through and through, there was little confusing about it. Now the forest territories? Those were probably something different altogether.

@Arie
A light grey tom with dark spots covering his entire fur sat up on a hill that overlooked most of Windclan territory. He never did this, or hadn't done it in how long he wasn't sure. It was a memory of the past that was gone in the void that was his mind. Because it was true, for the silver tom he no longer remembered all the positives all there was was a void. An empty void filled with nothing but insanity although he'd had yet to admit it. Because admitting it made it all the more true didn't it? Yes as long as it was only but a spec in his conscience he could keep working like nothing was wrong. Cause nothing was really wrong with him. Or so he did indeed believe.

Stretching out he let out a sigh as he heard pawsteps on the ground and he turned around his fur bristling already. Why did other cats decide that bothering him was a good idea? Or maybe they weren't aware, maybe they weren't aware that Breezefeather was here already. Oh well, he would ignore them until his mind decided to give him the knowledge of another peaceful spot to let the void take further control. He was still dumbfounded that he'd been given an apprentice, of all cats Buttercupbreeze had chosen him to mentor a cat. He couldn't believe that the molly was that stupid and he had been around her plenty of times. Too many times in his own opinion. Why did his mind always strafe? It used to stay still for hours on end. He could just sit and watch the moor. It was obviously like this no longer.

Actually taking a proper look at the cat who had decided that this hill seemed like the perfect spot - probably for a nap - he noticed the dark and white coat. It was something he wasn't that used to seeing, considering that his mother had been a grey, his mate cream colored and his own daughter the same brown cream colored as himself. She had also held his eyes. Bunnypaw could so easily be tracked to Breezefeather if they just looked into her eyes. Her tail as well was long like the tom's and he shook his head to clear it of its cobwebs. He kept getting sidetracked. Why did he keep getting side tracked? "Hi," he meowed crossly and turned his back on the approaching cat.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:15 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

A light grey tom with dark spots covering his entire fur sat up on a hill that overlooked most of Windclan territory. He never did this, or hadn't done it in how long he wasn't sure. It was a memory of the past that was gone in the void that was his mind. Because it was true, for the silver tom he no longer remembered all the positives all there was was a void. An empty void filled with nothing but insanity although he'd had yet to admit it. Because admitting it made it all the more true didn't it? Yes as long as it was only but a spec in his conscience he could keep working like nothing was wrong. Cause nothing was really wrong with him. Or so he did indeed believe.

Stretching out he let out a sigh as he heard pawsteps on the ground and he turned around his fur bristling already. Why did other cats decide that bothering him was a good idea? Or maybe they weren't aware, maybe they weren't aware that Breezefeather was here already. Oh well, he would ignore them until his mind decided to give him the knowledge of another peaceful spot to let the void take further control. He was still dumbfounded that he'd been given an apprentice, of all cats Buttercupbreeze had chosen him to mentor a cat. He couldn't believe that the molly was that stupid and he had been around her plenty of times. Too many times in his own opinion. Why did his mind always strafe? It used to stay still for hours on end. He could just sit and watch the moor. It was obviously like this no longer.

Actually taking a proper look at the cat who had decided that this hill seemed like the perfect spot - probably for a nap - he noticed the dark and white coat. It was something he wasn't that used to seeing, considering that his mother had been a grey, his mate cream colored and his own daughter the same brown cream colored as himself. She had also held his eyes. Bunnypaw could so easily be tracked to Breezefeather if they just looked into her eyes. Her tail as well was long like the tom's and he shook his head to clear it of its cobwebs. He kept getting sidetracked. Why did he keep getting side tracked? "Hi," he meowed crossly and turned his back on the approaching cat.
Hail was just nearing the top of the hill when they noticed that there actually was another cat there. Quietly cursing themself for not noticing sooner, as they should have, they slowed, moving so that they wouldn't be coming up from behind the other cat. It wasn't in their interest to accidentally scare the tom. He looked vaguely familiar, but not a cat that Hail had spoken to before. Or if they had, it hadn't been recently and probably hadn't been much in the way of a conversation. That was honestly a little odd though, since Hail liked to get to know most of their Clanmates. Was there a reason for it? Maybe he wanted to be left alone? After all, he was out here all by himself.

Shaking their head to clear their thoughts, Hail slowly started to walk over. But they were stopped dead in their tracks as the tom turned away after a rather angry sounding greeting... if it could be called that. Unsure of whether to continue, Hail thought for a moment whilst licking their shoulder quietly. After a few heartbeats, they had reached a decision. Padding over, they sat a couple tail lengths from the tom, tucking their paws under their chest and staring off in the same direction as the other cat. “I hope you don't mind too much,” Hailbird meowed quietly, seemingly calm. Inside though, the young warrior was frantically scrambling to remember the tom's name. It seemed to be right on the tip of their tongue, and yet they couldn't quite remember. They truly were horrible at names.

“I'm sorry, but you're... Breeze... something, right? I don't think we've really spoken before. You just looked like you needed some company,” Hail said, looking over at the grey tom. He didn't particularly look like he wanted Hail there, but Hail needed the company, and who knows, maybe he did too? It did kind of look that way, what with how he'd apparently been sitting up here for awhile. He'd seemed a little lost in thought prior to Hailbird's arrival uninvited. Or rather, Hail invited themself, whether the tom actually wanted it or not. The latter seemed the most likely.