Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:59 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:57 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Starfall
Today 07:57 PM
My Character Bios
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:55 PM
Gnawkit's Finder
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2020, 01:59 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Owlfeather had heard the news and hurried over to the nursery to meet her grand-kits. She stepped carefully through the entrance and into the dim light of the den, looking for her daughter once her eyes adjusted to the light. She could hear the tiny cries of the newborn kits.

"Oh, Citrusflower, congratulations!" She mewed softly, nuzzling her head against the queen's. She looked at the little precious bundles of fur. "They're just beautiful."
@Blissie Bliss @CheetahPelt

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; January 20th, 2020 at 01:59 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:34 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

PATROLS

If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by Monday, January 27th . I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If you are unable to participate in the patrol, please let your patrol-mates know as soon as you can so that they can proceed without you!
If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response.

Patrols do not need to be longer than one or two posts per person, unless something significant happens! They are meant to be pretty quick and simple. You arrive, you mark the borders, and you leave. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory, to ensure things get completed in a timely manner. You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark or Icestar, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Icestar prowled into the clearing, feeling physically better than she had before. Her wounds were healing, but her pride was still injured. Patrols would have to be kept up as usual. Redheart [ @Dirtfur ] and Whiteshadow [ @Moonraven ] had not yet come to her to report their patrols, so she would have to see about finding them soon. They'd better not have gotten themselves killed, she thought with a growl.

RIVERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Wolfglare [ @RedHead ]
Members: Cavehowl [ @RuinsNight ] , Ravencall [ @Silhouettes ]
(Optional Prompt: RiverClan still has not marked their usual Lionsgrove borders. Their markers are back over the river.)

"Wolfglare, take Cavehowl and Ravencall out to the RiverClan border," The dark-furred leader announced, seeking out the brutish warrior. "Make sure they aren't doing anything shifty. You never know when that brook trout is going to strike next."

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Kestrelfall [ @Xeno ]
Members: Berrybounce [ @Lilyfur2 ], Blackfoot [ @Blissie Bliss ]
(Optional Prompt: ThunderClan borders are strong. Is Flintstar trying to say something?)

"Kestrelfall, take Berrybounce and Blackfoot to the ThunderClan border. I've been told by Burnetsnap that their borders have been marked more frequently, and I want to make sure we keep a close eye on that. I won't risk having Flintstar turn on us."

WINDCLAN PATROL
Leader: Foxleaf [ @~WolfDen~ ]
Members: Dawnpaw [ @ponyapan ], Quailears [ @CheetahPelt ]
(Optional Prompt: The border has been moved back to where Icestar put it. ShadowClan still has control over that section of WindClan territory.)

"Foxleaf, take your apprentice and Quailears to the WindClan border. Make sure Brightstar is respecting our moved borders. If they have moved it back, you are to push our scent line in further. That is our land now."

------
@Undertaker

"Beastspark!" She shouted out for her deputy, scanning the clearing for any sign of him. "I'd like a word with you."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; January 20th, 2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper
That was quite a trek, the white warrior's legs actually hurt. He really needed to do something about Foxpaw's weight. "Icestar, the border patrol is complete. Riverclan's scent was rather faint, but we left the border be and marked it." He explained. Whiteshadow really did want to take a nap.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 20th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:58 PM
eternally tired

@Casper @ponyapan @CheetahPelt

"Yes, Icestar." Foxleaf said. "Dawnpaw, Quailears, Let's head out." Foxleaf then sat down and waited for them to come.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 20th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Casper

Redheart returned from his WindClan border patrol. He marked the ShadowClan border and so did his patrol members, maybe; he didn't watched his members and just assumed that they did mark the borders. If they didn't, Icestar will have to speak to them... Redheart and his other clanmates better prepare to cover their ears. "Icestar, I got done marking the border between Windclan and ShadowClan." the young warrior reported, staring blankly at Icestar's sharp eyes. "WindClan had disregarded the moved borders, and I didn't check to see if my patrol members marked the border too."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:45 PM
clearing away the dust

@Moonraven @Dirtfur

"Thank you, Whiteshadow," Icestar nodded to the warrior, dismissing him with a flick of her tail. "That's definitely strange...characteristic of Lionstar to ignore our border."

She then turned to Redheart, and her face twisted into a slight annoyed snarl.
"What do you mean you didn't check to see if your patrol mates did their job? I assigned you to lead them, didn't I? That means you were supposed to be in charge of them! Maybe I was wrong to trust you with a patrol so soon." What kind of patrol leader doesn't pay attention to their patrol? She thought, exasperated. "At least you got it done."

Old January 20th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@Casper @ponyapan @CheetahPelt

"Yes, Icestar." Foxleaf said. "Dawnpaw, Quailears, Let's head out." Foxleaf then sat down and waited for them to come.
Quailears trotted along, short legs working under him. “I’m ready.” His voice was low and gravely in his chest
Old January 20th, 2020, 05:50 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@CheetahPelt
"Yeah, nice."
Halfpelt was in a bad mood, from being bored to not doing apprentice mentoring, she was a 10 moon warrior! She surveyed the kits, taking interest on mirekit.

Last edited by Bee123; January 20th, 2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 06:01 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
@Lilyfur2 @|:|Shadowsight|:|

Mapleshatter placed her paw down strongly on the dirt, sending clouds erupting from the point of impact. "We're here~" She mused to herself, tail swishing from side to side. Nostalgia rushed through the molly as her blue eyes dancing around the training ground. It's been moons since she'd even set foot anywhere near the place. Glancing back at Raventuft and Larkpaw, her gaze landed on the apprentice. How much did they know, at that age? "Claws," She started off- "Are for scratching. And teeth are for biting." A pleased expression clear on her face. What a great way to start off this lesson. As far as the short feline knew, she just gave taught the apprentice valuable knowledge.

Larkpaw sighed. “I know what both are for.. I’m not a stupid furball..” she muttered to nobody in particular but still felt offended.
Old January 20th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Question Re: ShadowClan Nursery

| @CheetahPelt; @Casper; |

Citrusflower looked up at her mother with a smile. Her eyeless face glanced down at her newborn kits. She felt Mirekit move around and then heard that angry mew coming from Ebonykit. Never in her life had she heard a kit sound so full of hatred.

The forever queen heard a cat walk into the nursery. Citrusflower let out a snort at her attitude. "If I could see them I'd think their beautiful too. What do they look like?", she asked, lowering her voice at the last part.

~~~

Ebonykit shoved Mirekit a little bit out of the way to get closer to her mother. She let out a mew of protest when her mother moved her, so Mirekit could come back. The kit let out growl and nuzzled closer to Citrusflower. She sensed two other cats in here besides her mother and her brother.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread