Critter’s Anything Finder!
by Vessel
Last post by Vessel
Today 11:33 AM

Old March 15th, 2024, 01:54 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

....An apprentice!! He had an apprentice! Excitement rushed through his whole body, causing Fadingsun to immediately leap to his paws. This was his very first apprentice; after a whole season-cycle of time in RiverClan, it was finally his turn to pass his knowledge on!

His head whipped from one way to the next as he looked for his new 'paw. Eaglepaw was his name! The little guy ended up finding his way to Fadingsun; the warrior accepted the gesture to touch noses. Any awkwardness he usually felt around apprentices wasn't present; for some reason, this felt different.

"Hello Eaglepaw!" he purred. "I promise, I'll turn you into the best warrior RiverClan has ever seen." Getting an apprentice was certainly a surprise (although a welcome one). He wondered, albeit briefly, if this meeting would hold any other surprises before it concluded.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:00 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Tulippaw beamed as she got her new name. Tulippaw. It has such a nice ring to it. She'd waited a whole extra moon and finally she was an apprentice! As Birdsnow continued on with the ceremony she also got to hear who her mentor was, and it was none other than her older brother Beanfloat! How lucky! She thought to herself as she stepped away from the others to find her brother.

Tulippaw scanned the crowd until she finally caught sight of Beanfloat, and pushed her way to the sea of cats to get to her older brother. "Beanfloat! I get to be your apprentice now!" The excited calico purred as she touched noses with her brother.

Tulippaw almost felt guilty. She was so happy about her apprentice ceremony, and rightfully so. She was always itching to get out of the nursery and out of the camp. She'd always been excited about having the whole world to explore!

... But of course the thought of Fogkit haunted her. The memories lingered. Just like they always did. They made her feel guilty and sad and angry, a swirl of negative emotions. Just like they always did.

No. Today her her day. Not Fogkit's. He was gone. And it seemed everyone moved on but her. She wouldn't let Fogkit ruin today, just like he ruined everyday.

• • •

@Beanz - Beanfloat!!

\

Beanfloat smiled as his sister was his own apprentice he purred as he walked over to her. "I know isn't this exciting?" he meowed to her as he lowered his nose down towards her.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 15th, 2024, 09:34 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

As the kits were called forward to their new mentors and apprenticed, Dusklion’s eyes glimmered with pride. New ‘paws meant new warriors in the future, and with it hopefully climbing out of the hole that RiverClan had been in the last couple seasons. Feeling Cobs lean against her she hid the mild ache it caused her wounds, which was easy enough when she heard her name called. There was a mixture of delight and apprehension swirling about in her chest; Kitefly registered in the back of her mind. Would Mossypaw just be a repeat? Maybe the second time would be the same as the first?

The dark tabby pushed away such thoughts for now as she got to her paws, tail waving behind her as the new apprentice came forward. ”Hey there kid! Excited to be trainin’ you. Once I’m all healed up, we’ll get started with the basics. Sound good?” Reaching down she aimed to offer her nose for Mossypaw to boop with his own. Not missing the comment from Eaglepaw, she cast her and and Fades a smirk. ”Hear that Fades? Time to pass down the family legacy!!” she called with an excited twitch of her whiskers. Afterwards, she joined her Clanmates in chanting the new ‘paw’s names.

Taking a seat once more and beckoning Mossypaw to sit beside her if he wanted, the warrior turned her attention back to Birds, excited and eager for the next coming announcements. Reassignments, probably new lionhearts, and then finally… deputy. ”This is it, Cobs. I’ve been workin’ my whole life for this moment,” she purred, dropping her voice low so only Cobs and Mossy if he’d sat next to her could hear.

[ @finley.exe @Micanomancy @Cherry~ ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 15th, 2024, 11:40 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Birdsnow

”Moonpaw, you’re with Morningmimic. Garlicfeather, you get Toadpaw. Talonpaw, you’re training with Starlingflight. Strawberrypaw, you’ll be with Deerspark.” There were some apprentice who needed a mentor reassignment but didn’t step forward, so she just called up a few that she knew needed it. ”Cormorantpaw, you’re with me. Stagheart, you’re going to be training Mumblepaw.” She was tempted to apologize to some of these mentors for who they were assigned with, but she trusted the warriors to be good mentors. Hopefully Talonpaw would work well with Starlingflight.

And Mumblepaw was Mumblepaw, so… they’d see how this would go.

Next order of business. Lionhearts. ”After a moon of observation, I’ve decided to remove Nightspark from the Lionheart rank and keep Springburst and Cherryswirl. Nightspark, you’re welcome to attempt to earn it back but for now, you’re out.” She hadn’t seen him doing anything lately, and she was close to removing him as a mentor, too. ”To fill up the rest of the Lionhearts, I’d like to offer the position to Sparrowsnarl and Mistyshard. You’ve both been active warriors of RiverClan and would make great additions to the Lionheart position.”

”I also want to make a few things clear. There is one more spot up for grabs, so there’s always room for promotion. And that also means that just because you weren’t picked for Lionheart or deputy doesn’t mean that you should work less hard, if you’re working your tail off and you’re working harder than a Lionheart or hell, if you work harder than the deputy, then there’s a good chance you’ll be promoted. All depends on how bad you want it. And honestly, if you don’t get picked that doesn’t mean your not appreciated and it doesn’t mean that you should stop working. You should work for the good of the Clan, not yourself.”
She wasn’t worried about anyone in particular, but Birchpaw’s outburst made her want to make this clear. She didn’t care how many predators they killed, Birchpaw had done those for selfish reasons and she wasn’t a fan of that.Bird wasn't going to let any more of that behavior slide.

”For the Head Lionheart, I've decided to offer Dusklion the position. You've proved yourself time and time again as an incredibly valuable member of the Clan and I think you'll do amazing with the promotion. You all will."

She lifted her muzzle, placing a gentle paw around Rainpaw to ensure he stayed stable beside her, and waited for her new Lionhearts to accept before moving on to deputy. The Clan could chant but she wanted to be sure that they accepted; it would be a bit odd of her to chant before they reacted, and Bird didn’t want to place any pressure on them. Although she did plan on asking Dusklion to come to the StarCave with her after this. So hopefully she accepted.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; March 15th, 2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 11:51 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP ( 33/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

The young molly looked around for this “Morningmimic” but she didn’t see anyone, at least no one yet…so she sat there like a lost soul in a dark.

@Ladiebugg

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 15th, 2024 at 11:52 AM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:02 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather lisened carefully to the reassignments, he almost missed his name being called and who he was meant to be mentoring (how embarrassing). Stars above, An apprentice? Maybe all that feeling like a failure about flutter paw had materialised the idea that he wanted another. Nonetheless, he did feel dreadfully honoured by the idea of being trusted with yet another chance to train one. Last time he’d been way too battle oriented, and even if he wasn’t necessarily good at hunting nor teaching he’d still give it the good old try. As he searched for the apprentice he realised Toad Paw had been one of the cats in the herb gathering contest that was on his- on the team that he was on. As GarlicFeather took a moment to search for them he remembered Toad Paw was blind, something he had unfortunately forgotten before tripping over his paws thinking of how not to screw this up. Now he thought about it, he’d have to adapt his training methods altogether just to fit Toad Paw. Well, nothing the one and only Garlic Feather couldn’t do! He listened to the rest briefly and let out a cheer for the new lionhearts, and by the stars did they deserve it, BirdSnow was making riverclan finally worth the effort at last. ‘Toad Paw?’ He made sure to keep his voice relatively hushed so that he didn’t shout in the middle of a meeting, trying to catch the apprentices attention, he couldn’t quite remember what they looked like actually apart from the more obvious that they were apprentice sized and probably somewhere in this crowd.
@Katiethewolfchild

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; March 15th, 2024 at 12:02 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw searched for her mentorr, the blind nine moon old hearing his voice and recognizing his smell, as she had made sure that she knew the smell and names of all of her clanmates and she remembered Garlicfeather from the herb gathering contest, one of her teammates. Jayfeather had been her other teammate throughout the whole game and Minkpaw had joined them when the third round became. @Fritter
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 15th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:31 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze listened carefully to the reassignments and then the announcements of the new Lionhearts afterwards. A purr built in his throat, hopefully the Lionhearts and whoever the new deputy is can help Birdsnow. Sometimes, Seabreeze worried for the leader with all that she has been dealing with in her own with no deputy or medicine cat to help her. The tom brushed away those thoughts like dust out of his fur, it’ll get better. They had good warriors helping train new apprentices to have warriors with some more sense, they’ll have a deputy to help with the weight on Birdsnow’s shoulders, they have a temporary medicine cat to keep their clan healthy until they find a full one.

Despite the loss with Thunderclan, they were going to be okay, Seabreeze was going to do all that he can to help his clan no matter what. Clover paw will be able to see the clan, strong and stable, like she always wanted with Seabreeze in it. …Cloverpaw, it’s been awhile since her name hasn’t brought drowning sadness. The sandy grey-blue feline shuffled just slightly, staring up at Birdsnow. This was important, he didn’t know who would be called upon for deputy but whoever Birdsnow will pick would be the best for the job. After the meeting, Seabreeze would request more patrols from them, border, they needed to keep an eye out. They were getting better but the clan is still vulnerable- sadly from the some of the cats in it just as much as the clans that surrounds- Seabreeze wants to be able to keep the territory constantly checked. Someone should’ve seen such a crowd of Thunderclan cats on their way in- Seabreeze dug his claws into the ground beneath his paws.

They could only learn from this and prevent it from happening again as best as they can. Blue eyes peered around him, Adderpaw would likely be willing to go with him and maybe Fallendusk…also the herb patrol with Adderpaw. Seabreeze made a little checklist in his mind as he continued to await the newly named Lionhearts and head of Lionhearts’ reactions, waiting to see if they accept before calling out his congratulations. His ears remained perked and blue eyes watched the named warriors curiously.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:33 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Toadpaw searched for her mentorr, the blind nine moon old hearing his voice and recognizing his smell, as she had made sure that she knew the smell and names of all of her clanmates and she remembered Garlicfeather from the herb gathering contest, one of her teammates. Jayfeather had been her other teammate throughout the whole game and Minkpaw had joined them when the third round became. @Fritter
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Perking up as the Apprentice came within his sights Garlic feather bounded close but not too close as to not bump right into them and smiled, never mind being worried about apprentices what he should be worried about is how much busier he’s gonna suddenly be focusing on training and everything now, in all honesty it was a scary surprise to have another apprentice so soon but perhaps that just meant that he was considered a decent warrior. ‘We’ll get started immediately after the meeting! I’m sure your concerned about your previous mentors absence and whether or not i plan to stick around, but i can reassure you that I don’t plan on going on any trips anytime soon or ever. So you will actually have a chance of warrior-hood in the near future!’. Garlic Feather took a lingering moment to consider what to do first, well hunting was an important thing to get down and most likely the first thing others thought of but before one could hunt they’d have to know where their hunting and all the little details about it first. ‘We’ll start with a territory tour!’ Excited as he sounded he was feeling the exact body slam of nervousness that came with trying to seem like a decent mentor and a warrior who knew what they were doing.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; March 15th, 2024 at 12:34 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:43 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw meowed okay! Maybe she would actually get soon training done. She had been searching for warriors to take her out but she hadn't been able to find anyone to take her out yet and she was nine moons old! Far too old to not have any training, especially considering that she was better than the weaklings that made up her clanmates. Not that they knew that she wasn't like them. Just the way she liked it. And this wasn't even her first mentor reassignment, but her second! Maybe she would actually get some training done before her mentor disappeared this time, or maybe Garlicfeather wouldn't even disappear. @Fritter
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.