Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:46 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:26 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:02 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@SuspiciousMindz
@stumpy4000

Ashclaw's attitude amused Cunningeye. They appreciated that he had a comeback, if not that well thought out. "Sure. It's her first day... The raid happened not too long ago; if that happens again, we'll want less cats to die..." they flicked their tail towards Lionpaw "...including this one. Defense is the most logical option."
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy4000 View Post
"I am very eager to start right now." said Lionpaw, not thinking straight. She was just too excited and eager to even focus on her mouth... or anything else for that matter.
He wasn't aware that this was brand new apprentice and needed to be trained everything still. "Defense it is, then, let's get started?" Ashclaw spoke, nodding his head in agreement. This apprentice had a lot to learn in a small amount of time. "You and I can demonstrate some defense tactics. Show Lionpaw first. Then Lionpaw and you can practice them, sound good?" He asked the older warrior.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 26th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

He wasn't aware that this was brand new apprentice and needed to be trained everything still. "Defense it is, then, let's get started?" Ashclaw spoke, nodding his head in agreement. This apprentice had a lot to learn in a small amount of time. "You and I can demonstrate some defense tactics. Show Lionpaw first. Then Lionpaw and you can practice them, sound good?" He asked the older warrior.
@stumpy4000

Cunningeye thought about what Ashclaw said."Hmm... Yes, sure. but are you really sure she'll remember in battle? When you just have to rely on instincts and muscle memory? Muscle memory is addressed in this exercise, but it shouldn't be just this." Their stance became more rigid and stationary. "Ready when you are."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 26th, 2020 at 06:31 PM.
Old January 26th, 2020, 05:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Maybe I did that.." a low growl rumbled behind Bearpaw, "'cause she ain't got a reason to be in our camp. She's a RiverClan cat, boy, did you forget about that? Did you already forget our camp was raided, our food destroyed, and our Clan-mates murdered? There are three dead cats in our clearin', Icestar lost a life, and you're upset I told your sister to get the hell out of our camp?"

Thunderhowl was in Bearpaw's face in a heartbeat, ignoring the ache in his leg from the rapid movement. "Remember where you are! You're not a RiverClan cat anymore, and your sister was trespassin'. If any other cat found her, she'd be dead too. Be grateful I let her go with a warnin' and don't you dare raise your voice at this apprentice again. Do you understand me?" He wasn't backing down, but he did lower his voice, allowing it to soften.

"This.. Beetlepaw may be your sister, but she's spent her life givin' you hell. She's chosen to reject you, to hate and never forgive you, boy. Nothin' you do will change that, no matter how hard you try. Her mind has been made since you were kits sucklin' by your mother. So stop tryin'-- it's hopeless, and you're gonna hurt a hell lot more cats if you keep wastin' your time chasin' that illusion of fixin' this. It's over."

He narrowed his eyes at him as he took a step back, looking over at the injured aprentice. "Now apologize. She don't deserve your fury 'cause you ain't in good terms with your sister."

[ @Fae, @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 26th, 2020, 05:47 PM
work is never done

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

"One quick thin'.."

Thunderhowl snapped his attention to Icestar. "I wanted to request your permission to train that Irispaw, the late-marsh apprentice. The Clans don't have much in trained medicine cats with all the ones we've gone through, and if we're gonna be allies for the foreseeable future we need to make sure everyone who can be ready, is."

He stayed close to Snowpeach, ready to take her to get her something for her nerves once Icestar responded.

[ @Casper, @Kitty Mama (you don't need to respond, we can move snowhowl to the clearing or mcd!) ]

Old January 26th, 2020, 06:01 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Gasping at the sudden growl from behind, Bearpaw whiled around and sunk at the sight of Thunderhowl. His eyes were wide as the tom called him out on his bevahior...but why? Was he not allowed to have problems, too? His heart broke at Thunderhowl's words, ears plastering on the back of his head. Out of all the cats he knew, Thunderhowl was the one he thought actually cared. But he was wrong.

When the undead medicine cat took a step back, Bearpaw looked between Emberpaw and Thunderhowl. "I...I..." Now he had to apologize for feeling stressed? The broken apprentice sniffed and wiped away his new wave of tears with a paw. Once he caught his breath, Bearpaw hissed, "I WON'T APOLOGIZE!" and with that, he turned and ran out of the den.

@Casper @BILL.
Old January 26th, 2020, 06:05 PM
work is never done

"If you want to be a kit, ShadowClan has room for more in the nursery!" Thunderhowl called after him, shaking his head with disappointment. What a child.

To Emberpaw, he was kinder-- because she hadn't done anything wrong. "Ignore him, he don't know how to recognize his own shortcomin's. What happened to your leg, anyway? You've been cooped up in here longer than an elder in camp."

[ @Fae, @Casper ]

Old January 26th, 2020, 07:59 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@SilentLamb

Copperhoney let out a huff. Another boring day. After the raid that terrorized Shadowclan, absolutely nothing was going on. Scrunching up her face at the blandness of everything. But what should she do...? Start up a conversation with someone, maybe? Pfft, ok. Like she would ever do that. For now, a hunt would suffice. The russet mollys gaze quickly danced around the camp before getting ready to leave. It wasn't like she wanted to go hunting or anything. It was just something to quench her boredom. If there was something, anything that was better that came up, she would quickly take that option. As she was about to head out, something else caught her attention. A reddish molly, what was her name... Cherryfog? Wait no, Cherrymist. That's it. She had a reputation of being slightly colder, just like the copper feline herself. Well, this could prove interesting. Deciding to make her way over to her, she supposed that she should at least exchange in some pleasantries. "Cherrymist, is it? How're you doing in this... painfully slow evening?" She trilled. Copperhoney would've sat down and made herself comfortable, but she wanted to see how the other feline reacted first.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 26th, 2020, 08:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Silhouettes

Ears perking up as she returned from the territory . She caught copper in her line of vision . Then her voice " ah! At least I'm starting to get noticed around here. You ...look newer..." she meowed with a swish of her tail. "fine . Had a run in with a riverclan patrol with my apprentice fernpaw but that was the only interesting thing . " she answered and decided to leave the rest of the info hidden, just to let the curiosity grow. "dying on the inside from it aren't you ?" she guessed with a smirk.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 26th, 2020, 08:34 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"uh..y-yes! Ofcourse!" Nightkit quickly got to her paws and padded after Bluebellkit and Thistestep.
She looked at the tall tom, still wondering wether or not they were going to get punished, and her curiosity wondering for his name.
She turned to Bluebellkit and whispered "d-do you think we're gonna get in trouble..?"
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Bluebellkit studied the tom. "I think he just wants to get done with the day..." he padded towards the nursery.
(Continue at the nursery?)
Old January 26th, 2020, 09:30 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@Bluepetal
ThistleStep sighed as the soft breeze hit him slightly, the large Tom turned around looking down at the petite kits, He felt bad for scaring them but if they disturbed the apprentices they would of gotten a good scolding."Eh...Look im gonna let ya furballs off with a warning or I guess a reminder, the Apprentices need to rest just as I do and you kits do...Now I'm assuming ya mother doesn't know ya snuck out of the nursery now?".He asked this Monotoned, his accent a bit strong as his green haze settled on the two kits. How troublesome.
Bluebellkit nodded, still stuttering as he spoke. "Yeah, she doesn't know..." and he put his tail on Nightkit.
@Estelle