Last post by sillycreatur
Today 06:06 PM

Old May 12th, 2023, 09:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Russetpaw
A patrol? Lifting their head from where they had been keeping to themself, Russetpaw pondered over what that could be. It seemed like they were being called to go with two others to a place called Saltmeadow Marsh. They tried to wrack their brain if they had heard of patrols - perhaps it was something similar to what had been described to them last fall? They weren't too sure and it made them anxious, a tingly feeling sprinting down to their paws. It wasn't like they could back out of it though - they had told the deputy they wanted to be apart of RiverClan, and it was high time they got off their rump and acted like it (no matter how anxious they were)

Padding over with soft, careful steps, Russetpaw looked this way and that. She didn't know anyone, except for the familiar name of Stonepaw. The somali looked around to try and catch the tom, hoping for at least one friendly glance to steady her nerves, but she couldn't spot him. Taking a breath she swung her head around to listen for any of the names she had been paired with. Nightspark and Lilyleaf, Nightspark and Lilyleaf- oh! Twisting around her green eyes landed on a brown-furred she-cat who spoke one of the names. Deducting that this must be Lilyleaf, and the other tom must be Nightspark, Russetpaw made her way over.

Despite the way their throat constricted, Russetpaw did their best to offer a soft smile. "Hello," they greeted, albeit a bit quietly. "My name is Russetpaw. I recently joined, so I apologize if I get anything wrong. But... I look forward to working with you guys." Making her smile wider, the russet-furred she-cat nodded once to the group, trying to ignore the way her chest buzzed and tightened at the same time.

[ @WhiteDawn @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ - For context, Russetpaw used to be Indigo who recently joined RiverClan, so they'll likely still have some of their loner scene. They are currently 44 moons old but have a 'paw name until their training is complete! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 12th, 2023, 10:07 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @~WallyDarling~; @Catherine ] - feel free to post next in the patrol destination to save time!
BEASTFLAME
^^^^^^^^
The massive shield's ears perked up at the sound of Beansprout's voice, and he rolled to his feet from his place in the shade. Having already gone out once in the morning for regular sweeps, Beastflame had been watching rather idly over the camp since his return. He didn't really mind the notion of going on a patrol. It wouldn't be any less boring than laying there, that was for sure.

He approached the other two, the last to arrive, and nodded to each of them curtly. "Let's get moving," he said simply, flicking his tail to gesture for them to follow.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 13th, 2023, 08:11 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

He looked around for the cats he was expected to accompany. Unfortunately, it seemed as though they were hiding from him. So, in the meantime, he drifted closer to Gingerfrost, sticking his tail up so they'd be able to see him. Huh. He hadn't been to Smallpines before, this was new! Another border to knock off his list, just the same as the one done with Harefire and Pikestar. After this it'd be two down, one to go. He was making his way through knowing the territory, and, honestly, it was going too badly.

@Beamheart @Shade.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; May 13th, 2023 at 08:11 AM.
Old May 13th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Ice queen

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Dead

Antlerbeast
The moment he woke up Gingerfrost was calling for a patrol. Patrols made him nervous. They were usually awkward treks across the territory and small talk. he hated small talk. What's the point? It was just awkward. Antlerbeast gave a small sigh, before getting up from his spot and padding towards the deputy.

He did not know smokepaw well. Perhaps he could look for him.

caard huge wip
Old May 13th, 2023, 02:18 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

The medicine cat was on patrol with her? Firelight wondered why Stonepaw would have to do this; wouldn’t he be too busy with his medicine cat duties? There were plenty of other capable warriors and apprentices to put on the patrol. Anyway, she was sure Gingerfrost had his reasons, and it wasn’t her place to question them. Firelight just had to make a good impression on the RiverClan medicine cat himself, then.

She padded up; Stonepaw was already there, standing beside Gingerfrost. “Hello, Stonepaw,” she greeted the young cat with what she thought was just the right mix of politeness and warmth. Should she say something other than that? But then she might risk saying something Stonepaw didn’t approve of, so she left it at that.

Old May 14th, 2023, 05:07 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly Aubade View Post
Antlerbeast
The moment he woke up Gingerfrost was calling for a patrol. Patrols made him nervous. They were usually awkward treks across the territory and small talk. he hated small talk. What's the point? It was just awkward. Antlerbeast gave a small sigh, before getting up from his spot and padding towards the deputy.

He did not know smokepaw well. Perhaps he could look for him.

Smokepaw found Antlerbeast. "Let's go," she meowed in a dull voice.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 14th, 2023, 08:57 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Beamheart
@carmen

Ugh, he'd just gotten back from a solo fishing patrol. His work was never over. Darktwist quickly approached his patrol group, not bothering to greet them. He preferred the solo patrol, honestly.
Old May 16th, 2023, 12:02 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Foampaw
@MORBID ; @x ghostie

The Apprentice had heard his name get called, but truth be told he was anxious. It wasn't that he was worried about doing well, of course he'd do his best. Being around others is what worried him, would they be dissapointed? Dejected that they'd be in the same patrol as him?

Taking a deep breath in, the Calico finally took a step forwards, and than soon it turned into multiple. Eventually the smaller one was in between the pair of Warriors, essentially glued to Wormbites side. Granted he hadn't even realized. "Sorry." he managed to utter out, eyes cast down towards the ground.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 16th, 2023, 02:57 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

═════☽☆☾═════
Silverpaw

•He/Him•Loyal•Gentle•

Walking towards Gingerfrost, Silverpaw felt a little stupid. Shouldn't I just wait for her to appear? he wondered, slowing down. "Too much questions!" the young apprentice let out a soft growl, increasing his walk that much, that he was almost running.
"Gingerfrost?" Looking at Riverclan's deputy, he silenced, feeling little and uninportant. No! Talk! Ask where Cinnamonpetal is! A warrior should be brave, you, dumbass!
"Have you seen Cinnamonpetal?" The tone of his voice was meant to be strong, but instead, he sounded like a sick mouse.
<─────▪︎☆▪︎─────>
@Estelle -sorry for the delay, I just felt that I should wait a little bit more

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; May 16th, 2023 at 02:58 AM.
Old May 16th, 2023, 10:11 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

ICEFURY
RiverClan ❄ 20 moons
colossal silver-and-white maine coon mix tomcat with golden eyes

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Once his prey was dropped off, Icefury immidietly went to find Beansprout to report his patrol. "Beansprout," He called for the beancat, approaching him with a dip of the head. "Snowleap, Cicadapaw, and I patrolled Sedgewater Valley. WindClan's scent was...strange, almost vacant, as if they haven't been patrolling the last moon. But right before we could even investigate, a WindClan patrol appeared. Go figure." He thought about mentiong the moron that tripped onto their side of the border but figured it wasn't worth it. "No issues to report. We simply let them refresh their mark and went on with our hunting. I managed to catch a squirrel, but I am unsure if my patrolmates caught anything. I believe Snowleap is right behind me with something." He looked over his shoulder to see if the former leader had managed to make it back with him, or even Cicadapaw, now that he thought of it. His ear flicked impatiently.

[ @vellichor @Captain @perseus. ]

Last edited by Doom; May 16th, 2023 at 10:13 PM.