Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 06:26 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 06:25 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:25 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
Today 06:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2020, 09:45 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Duskfeather stood and stretched from where she had been watching over the clearing, her tail twitching back and forth. She let her gaze pass back and forth before sitting down in the center of the clearing. Preparing to raise her voice, she cleared her throat and let her posture straighten. Patrol time!

(Optional prompt: While traveling, one of your patrol members spots a squirrel and chases after it! They end up tripping and falling, ending up with a twisted paw. Ouch!)
"Cherrybubble [ @RedHead ], gather Shadepaw [ @Dirtfur ], Lightningpelt [ @Bristlefrost ], and Lionwhisker [ @SilentLamb ]! Lionwhisker, I haven't seen your apprentice in a while, so you will not be bringing them along on this patrol. You will all go to the RiverClan border. Beware of anything fishy. Remember to keep watch for Darkstorm out in the territory, and if you see him, drive his ass out. And be sure to actually do the patrol! Understood?"

She nodded to the named cats, letting her gaze linger on Lionwhisker and Lightningpelt. A smirk quirked up on her lips before she turned and searched for more cats to send out.

"Quillpaw [ @vermin ], Ravenspirit [ @Shimm ]! You'll be coming with me to the newest Outskirts border. We want to check to see if any of those rogues have tried to take back the territory." Her tail flicked and she looked at her patrol members before turning away.

(Optional prompt: Blegh! While walking, you smell the worst scent ever- fox dung!)
"Sunsnow [ @Vessel ], take Mosspaw [ @Starfall ] and Buckbranch [ @Slushie ] to hunt in the Thunderglade. Any prey you bring back will go to the nursery- we somehow have a lot of kits and no queen, so they need to be fed!" The Torbie eyed Buckbranch for a moment, her lips pulling into a frown. She said nothing, however, spinning around. Two more patrols to do.

(Optional prompt: Hunting contest! You challenge each other to see who can bring back to most prey. Whoever wins gets bragging rights!)
"​Tigerdawn [ @Tundra ], take Maplecreek [ @doghouse ] and Silversky [ @Skye ] into the territory. You will have a hunting patrol, but if you spot Darkstorm, don't be afraid to drive him out. Be sure to bring back plenty of prey- Leaf-bare is brutal, and we need to keep our strength up."

With a sigh, she eyed the camp. It wouldn't hurt to send out a couple of the apprentices without mentors. She took note of each apprentice that was mentorless before choosing two to go on a patrol. It would be a good experience, after all. Who would she entrust with the two apprentices? Ah, she knew.

(Optional prompt: While walking, one of the apprentices gets their paw caught in a twisted root. Help them!)
"Firebug [ @Fae ], take Echopaw [ @Lonestar23 ] and Plumpaw [ @implimm ] toward the ShadowClan border. Get as much prey as you can, we need it!"

Duskfeather finally stood and nodded to each of the named patrols. "I entrust all of you to actually complete the patrols. All hunters, try to bring back as much as you can. The Clan is weak and hungry. Everyone, head out immediately! Quillpaw, Ravenspirit, let's go." With that, she flicked her tail to gather her own patrol members, then headed out of the camp into the territory.

[ NOTE: All patrols are due by February 18 at 11:59 PM! Please finish and report to Duskfeather by that time, or you will face consequences. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn perked up when her name was called. She listened for the names of the cats she’d be patrolling with before turning to find them. “Silversky [ @Skye ], Maplecreek! [ @doghouse ]” The molly flicked her tail as she turned and made her way over to the tunnel. “C’mon, lets go.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 11th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 10:00 AM
i am kenough

After returning home from her walk and finding a dead cat by the Highpeak, Plumpaw was hardly in the mood to just go to sleep. She wound up staying up much too late and sleeping in, having kept herself up long enough that she was all but asleep on her toes when she finally relented and stumbled into her nest at night. Now, she was sitting idly outside. Scarface's body had burnt an imprint in her mind, and she could still see it. She wasn't a child anymore, but surely any sane cat would feel a little bit scared after that fiasco? Surely she wasn't the only cat who had trouble sleeping.

The silver-furred feline rocks on her paws ever so slightly, her eyelids falling for a heartbeat before popping open again. She couldn't fall asleep! She knew better than that. Thankfully, it seemed StarClan was going to send her something to keep her going. Duskfeather. The ThunderClan deputy was putting patrols together for the morning and, for whatever reason, decided to tag on a final patrol with Plumpaw on it! The patrol she was in was directed towards the ShadowClan border, and the molly couldn't help but feel a little bit curious as to how that would play out. She rises to her paws and makes her way out so that Firebug and Echopaw could easily spot her. She was too tired to try to remember what her Clanmates looked like. Let them come to her!

@Fae @Lonestar23
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:15 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @hxneysuckle @Vessel @Starfall ]

Buckbranch's heart shuddered to a stop, and he swallowed, casting a nervous look around the camp. Oh, no, not Sunsnow. Anyone else would have been fine. Even though the giant tom was gone, Mountaingrowl would have been better. After everything that had gone down at the last Gathering, Buckbranch wasn't sure if he could face the orange tom again, much less be stuck on a patrol with him! And Duskfeather was giving him a really strange look. He peered at her anxiously. Was she thinking about what had happened at the Highpeak? Thinking he should have done more to help? Thinking it was his fault, even, that Scarface had died? If he hadn't stepped in, would the tom have been able to walk out of ThunderClan on his own four paws?
Buckbranch shook his head and sighed. If he could ignore Sunsnow - the orange tom probably hated him now - he might be able to relax for the first time in what felt like moons. Maybe. Hopefully. I can't seem to catch a break, can I?

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:28 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The black-and-white she cat was hanging out at the edge of the clearing, her ears flicking upwards as Duskfeather started to call out patrols. The warrior padded over in time to hear her name called, as well as the deputy’s small comment about the Riverclanners. “Trying to be funny I see, miss deputy.” Cherrybubble snickered, her tail-tip flicking. “That’s cute though, it suits you.” The she-cat meowed genuinely, giving a green-eyed wink to the torbie. Then the warrior let out laugh and straightened up. “I’ll make sure we don’t get in any hot water. We wouldn’t want to be rushing into anything, now would we? And I promise, if I see even a toe of Darkstorm I’ll be sure to nicely wave him off with a few flicks of my claws.” The black-and-white she-cat then let out a chuckle at her perfect delivery, turning and sitting down, glancing at her claws as she called out for her patrol. “Shadepaw! Get your sorry butt over here quick! Lionwhisker! Lightningpelt! You two lovebirds can enjoy some personal time together, but how about you mark the border while you do it, hm?” Cherrybubble then sent another smirk and wink in the deputy’s direction, an assurance that yes, the patrol would get done.

@hxneysuckle @SilentLamb @Bristlefrost

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

| @Sneakyfox55; |

Linnetwing padded into the nursery, glancing behind her to see if her apprentice was following. After a while she looked around and spotted her adopted daughter Petalkit. She would be an apprentice really soon and it broke her heart. Maybe they would clean out her nest first.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 11th, 2020, 03:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle @RedHead @Bristlefrost
Ears flicking at cherrybubbles words. Lionwhisker gave a small glare. patrol leader or not, the last I checked she wasn't deputy either
"I'm sorry dear, but who are you again? I don't recall you being deputy ..." he shot back as he stood up. Glancing at duskfeather he gave a obedient nod . "any who...let's get this moving along shall we?? " he meowed as he glanced at lightning and cherry.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 11th, 2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 03:58 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Tundra @Skye

Maplecreek passed her tongue over her shoulder once more before padding over to where Tigerdawn was waiting for both herself and another cat, Silversky. She couldn't remember every really interacting with either of them very much, but that was probably just fine. "Alright, I'm here," the large tortoiseshell purred, the tip of her tail twitching. She wasn't too worried about running into their recent exile, and probably wouldn't be even if they did. Though, she did hope that they did not. She was, however, glad that Darkstorm had been exiled. But, who wouldn't be? Or shouldn't be, more like. Shaking her head slightly, she followed Tigerdawn over towards the tunnel.
Old February 11th, 2020, 05:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ivypaw - future
Having spent all the time she needed to in the apprentices' den (which wasn't much, it never was), Ivypaw made her way back out towards the clearing. She much preferred the bustle out here to the quiet, and sometimes downright dreary atmosphere that the apprentices' den provided, and besides, there was so much more to see out here. Her tail and head held high, Ivypaw quickly made her way over towards one area in particular that she liked; it was a somewhat sunny spot of the clearing, and with her dark pelt it was nice to be at least partially shaded, which was what made the spot so good.

Settling down, Ivypaw curled her tail around her paws and was content to watch everyone else going about their business. She wasn't all that observant, for sure, but she did enjoy at least trying to see what everyone else was up to. It was fun for her, like a game; albeit one that she was never going to win.

@RedHead

Moonpaw padded into the clearing with the two mice she'd caught in her jaws, her head high with pride in herself at having caught them pretty easily. Moonpaw knew she was a good hunter by now though, she'd ahd plenty of solo practice, as well as the training sessions she'd had with Songthorn. The dilute calico couldn't wait for the tournaments. While she knew she was still shaky with some battle skills, Moonpaw believed herself to be good enough to do a good job in both tournaments.
But as she had been so focused on her training, Moonpaw knew she was lacking a social life. The only friend she had was Songthorn, and she didn't even think the brown tabby considered her as a friend. Which left Moonpaw in a social predicament.
Placing her catch in the pile, the apprentice glanced around the clearing for a moment, unsure of what to do. Soon enough she made her way to the edge of the clearing, nestling next to a slanted rock where there was another apprentice hanging out. Ivypaw, if she remembered correctly. Moonpaw wanted some protection from the cold breezes, with her pelt being short and all, but maybe sitting near another cat would also be good for her as well. "Uhhh.. Hey there Ivypaw." Moonpaw meowed, raising a paw and giving it a lick, turning her eyes away from the other apprentice. She'd rather not make much more of a fool of herself than she already probably had.

Character Site
--
Old February 11th, 2020, 06:23 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Dustbreeze looked down at the comment. She surely wouldn't have brightened his day, there were much prettier cats who would give him much more attention than her. She found d it hard to keep up with all the gestures, as his tail met her side again her fur shivered.

"You're silly." She replied lightly, looking this way and that but avoiding Toadbounce's eager eyes. He was a much better flirt than her. It embarrassed her a little to even try, especially with the eyes of anyone else in the clearing. "I'm sure someone like you could find a better cat to spend time with."

@RedHead

Jaggedhawk had been in the clearing, back from doing some one-on-self practice out in the territory, due to his battle group not showing up. Should probably notify Duskfeather about that.... Then the tom's ears perked up as he suddenly heard the voice of Toadbounce within the clearing. The silvery tomcat's hackles immediately raised. Jaggedhawk could not stand that guy. He brought shame to Jaggedhawk with his disgusting version of flirting. The young warrior didn't even know how some cats could like that kind of flirting.
Duskfeather can wait. Some poor cat needs my help. Padding towards Toadbounce, Jaggedhawk recognized the she-cat he was flirting with as Dustbreeze. Oh that was even worse! Toadbounce is gonna blow that poor girl's mind... The tomcat swallowed back a growl rising in his throat, approaching the two and giving a bright smile. His ears caught the last part of their conversation, and he jumped right in. "She's right you know, I'm sure someone like you can find a better cat for you to spend time with." While Toadbounce was much larger than him, Jaggedhawk still met the tomcat's gaze, a challenging spark alighting in their lime-green depths. "Dustbreeze is a sweetheart, and that's exactly why she thinks you need to leave. You're coming off a little too strong there, buddy." Jaggedhawk gave a smile, though his eyes still held the challenging light. No she-cat was going to be feeling uncomfortable around Toadbounce on his watch.

@hxneysuckle @Ever

Character Site
--
Closed Thread