Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Kit Burrow
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:22 PM
Go to first new post Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 01:21 PM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:21 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by sock
Today 01:20 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:18 PM

Old June 30th, 2022, 02:31 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@marni @Spotty

Shadow knew all along she couldn't win a fight against two cats, but she also wasn't leaving empty handed, even if it was just one piece of prey to keep her strength up long enough to catch something else. Her eyes narrowed sloghtly as the cat in the bush moved forward. Both were ready to fight, she could tell, so she made one last attempt to reason her way out. If that didn't work, she would grab one piece and run. She was very fast, and was fairly confident she could outrun them.

"Fine. I can't leave empty handed, but I can leave the sparrow if it means that much to you." There was sarcasm dripping from her voice as the words left her mouth, but she did take a step back to show that she wouldn't attack. "After all, I did kill it on your territory, so it's fair." Shadow paused for a second. "The squirrel I chased from outside your territory, you could at least give me that without a fight." She had sensed the cat right in front of her was in charge, so she directed her statements to her.

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old June 30th, 2022, 02:35 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderstar
Yet again more reasoning from a cat who had already proved herself unreasonable by crossing over scent markers. It seemed she knew something of the Clans, so her disregard of borders was not just ignorance. And if she was bold enough to walk around Clan territory with two pieces of prey, then she must not have had any Clan cat actually chase her out with their claws yet.

Giving no more words - she had warned the stranger she would not ask again - Cinderstar leapt towards the outsider with her claws outstretched, aiming a swift blow to her face while she aimed to sink her teeth into the stranger's shoulder. Either one landing would not be fatal, but it would certainly leave a nasty mark for this cat to remember.

[ @Spotty @Starlily ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 30th, 2022, 02:44 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Batblood @Starlily @marni

It seemed the rogue didn't get the fact that they really did have to leave their land. His ear twitched as Cinderstar attacked the outsider, and he too moved forward once more, but not attacking yet. He doubted Cinderstar would have much trouble with this one, but he still wanted to make sure nothing went wrong. They couldn't have their leader lose a life, now could they.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 30th, 2022, 02:46 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

@marni @Spotty
Shadow knew she was crossing some sort of line the swcond the words left her mouth, though the attack came a bit faster than she had anticipated. Claws scraped her muzzle shallowly, normally that wouldn't have fazed her, but the blow landed close to where the three scars crossing her eye were. Immediate reminders of that bloody afternoon that left her family dead and herself bleeding profusely on the ground came flooding back. She panicked for a second, and instead of running, whipped around to slash back at the she-cat on self defense, though in her mind's eye it was the blood thirsty rogue she was slashing at. The blow would sink right off the she-cats shoulder if it struck, though she didn't wait to find out, or keep track of the second cat. She raced back through the forest, eyes wide with terrifying memories.

(Just to clarify, she thinks clan borders are just to keep track of how much land each clan has. She doesn't know your not supposed to cross them. Hence her confusion. XD)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old June 30th, 2022, 02:53 AM
as long as i breathe

Cinderstar
Feeling that her blow had landed, Cinderstar had a feeling that the outsider would soon turn tail and flee - but not before delivering a swift blow of her own to the silver bengal's shoulder. She winced as claws pierced her fur and flesh, deep enough to draw blood, but stood steady as the outsider raced off.

With a sigh, the leader took notice of the dropped prey before swinging her gaze to Batblood. "I don't think they'll be coming back anytime soon." Hopefully that were the case, if the crazed and terrified look in the stranger's eye was anything to go off of. She tried to maneuver her shoulder in a way to where she could see the injury more clearly. It was deeper than a flesh wound for sure, but she would live after some herbs from Sundust.

[ @Starlily - Ah, that makes sense! @Spotty ]

Old June 30th, 2022, 03:02 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Batblood @marni

His assistance didn't seem to be needed as the rogue panicked and bolted off after just one swipe. Batblood raised an eyebrow somewhat as he watched them go. That was... not how most cats reacted. Then again, most cats would have had the brains to leave before it came to that. Who knew what kinds of bees that one had up in there.

He glanced towards Cinderstar as she spoke to him, and twitched his ears a little. Yeah, they'd be dumb to try and return after reacting like that, but this one didn't seem sensible enough to be predictable, so he couldn't be quite sure. Anyway, since this was all done he gave her a short nod and turned to leave, remembering he still had a mouse to drop off at the freshkill pile.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 30th, 2022, 03:07 AM
as long as i breathe

Cinderstar
Not much for words, hmm? Cinderstar felt a faint smile spread across her face as she watched the young warrior turned to leave. It was nice to know that whatever their differences, Batblood's loyalty in ThunderClan did not waver. She was keen to get to know him better, as she was with the rest of the Clans warriors now that she was their leader.

Once he had disappeared through the undergrowth, the silver bengal scooped up the left behind prey of the sparrow and squirrel before padding at a slower pace back towards the camp.

Old June 30th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

[Hunting Post]

Mapleleaf, for the second time today, decided to hunt. Muskrats, she knew, could be dangerous. When I get there, I'll hunt one then get out and go to another part of the territory after dropping my prey from here off. I don't want to risk a bite...

After scenting a muskrat, Mapleleaf smirked and crept forward, catching the muskrat's scent. Fresh... perfect

The calico continued forward and leaped, surprising a large muskrat. Delivering the killing bite, Mapleleaf stood up and began to walk back to camp, the muskrat was just enough for the kits.

[+1 Muskrat]
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 2nd, 2022, 12:29 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ open to any thunderclanner! ]

>Turtlekit<
Aaaand she was out! Her plan was simple: gather up the nastiest, grossest, most disgusting things she could from the woods and then dump it all in everyone's nests. Thorns, bugs, mud, you name it; Turtlekit was on the hunt for it. She scrambled away from the camp, shouldering deeper into the territory she'd never even seen before. This would definitely be one heck of an adventure!

Plus, after her mom had gone missing, maybe she'd end up running into her, too.

But that could wait. Turtlekit had pranks to plan (:< The calico skidded to a halt and doubled back to beam down at the spikey thorn bush she'd just passed. Yeah, this would do just fine. Tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth, she reached out with a forepaw to start gingerly tugging at the bush.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 06:14 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

[Hunting Post]

Mapleleaf stepped out of the camp entrance and breathed in the fresh air. A nice day to go hunting… she twitched her ears in satisfaction of her decision.

The lithe calico continued into the territory and a whiff of rabbit hit her nose. One one paw… I could get a rabbit and quite hunting for the day… one the other paw, I can leave the rabbit to live another day and track something down with a longer and thinner tail…

Maple’leaf sighed and purred, “I’ll just skip it. There’s plenty more prey to choose from in the forest.”

The she-cat continued forward and stumbled upon a distracted blue jay, but it looked like it would leave at any moment. Have to be quick! She darted forward with her claws outstretched and caught it just as it prepared to fly off.
Having one of its legs dangle in her jaws, Mapleleaf padded forward and set it down to put it in the shade of a bush. A couple mice will due…

Pouncing here and there, the she-cat managed to catch a mouse and… a squirrel? Thank you, StarClan!

Deciding that was enough, she got her blue jay and fit the squirrel in her jaws along with the mouse. She then padded into camp to deposit her prey.

[+ 1 blue jay, +1 mouse, +1 squirrel]
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!